Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback OOC

australia_region_map__pokemon__by_chickboyzt-d5pwbih.png
Southwest of Victoria, Australia

Oh ok, I should brush up on my geography of the country...

P.s I don't mean to be rude, but did you see my character profile. I don't want to post until I've been given approval.

I'll give the gym leader a go if no one else wants to.

i dont plan on having my poke character show up until after the first gym

So, once Mike gets the Eclipse Badge, the next Badge on their list is the Shell Badge, which means their next gym is a Water Type Gym. Sydney is their next destination. However, they have two ways of getting there. On foot will take them eight days to get their, or taking a train, which will take them 11 hours and 41 minutes to get there.

I've posted but I'm about to go off to work for about 7 hours and I don't normally get back online until tomorrow morning. I have an event in motion for Samuel and the girls, as well as Mike and the gym leader. If you are both interested in waiting for a couple of hours until I get home from work

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
I've posted but I'm about to go off to work for about 7 hours and I don't normally get back online until tomorrow morning. I have an event in motion for Samuel and the girls, as well as Mike and the gym leader. If you are both interested in waiting for a couple of hours until I get home from work

Should I edit my post so that my character doesn't show up for a bit longer?
Since he isn't included in the event.

Back
Top Bottom