Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback OOC

That depends, where already 157 posts in, Nieve and Hanzo are battleing, Sabrina and Lily are changing clothing to continue the journey, Orin and Warrior are having sex. And Mike, well what he's doing?

To be honest, not really sure what to do with Mike currently. Maybe some Horney female Pokemon might want to have sex with him or something. Shrugs

What are the two main legendaries for this region? These two...

ChaserLegendaries.png

Ok. Erm who will be playing the female shiny Umbreon cause I can't really do romance between two characters I control and I like to play around with other people

Aces, Do you want to make a quick profile for her or would you prefer to show her personality as we go. There is one minor thing though, If its alright with you I'm thinking that Mike and the Umbreon have somesort of sexual feeling towards each other when they first meet.

i´d like to go through it as we go, letting them grow into shape usually works better for me, and that´s alright with me of Course.

Oh LR, I'm going to need the professor played now if your willing to. I'm about to go to work so I wanted to get my Umbreon just before I go

counting the minor legendaries we clock in at 54 actually.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon

Back
Top Bottom