Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback OOC

Okay, I've test to see what happens if you fusion regular Kyurem with a Shiny Reshiram or Shiny Zekrom, turns out it will be a regular Black Kyurem or White Kyurem.

And I found some concept art of Perfect Kyurem (or The Original Dragon of Unova). See what your like.
unova_s_legendary_dragon_by_mdsk_rb-d5cmpwf.png

b6d.png

f_u_s_e_corp_special__perfect_kyurem_by_dragonith-d86zmjc.png

the_original_dragon_by_clubpenguinsandwich-d58af59.png

Now you may ask, why hasn't she go into that when she was battling Warrior? Well, her ghost form is Ghost/Fighting, she learns a completely different movepool, has a different ability know as Tough Claws, both in ghost and mega form. Even though she might, but if you find out, he's has a move called "Foresight," meaning once use, he will enable Normal and Fighting type move be effective on Ghost Types. So, pretty much Warrior will win regardless if Nieve goes in ghost form.

Well, to be fair. There's not a lot for the pokemon to do epically those that we do not control ourselves. I still consider Orin as part of my team though so it just means I have to control her. Also the new legendary of Australia profile is Done. Say hello to Alpha the Scarwolf

Back
Top Bottom