Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption of Innocence- Candy_demon21xCaiusWickersham-

To have her master on top of her, laving her body with affection, his lips parting her own and forcing her to accept his invading tongue, Catherine was in her own personal heaven. Hands sought out to touch unholy flesh and by Lucifer's name did it feel divine to feel rippling, corded muscles beneath her fingertips, to know that the life that had already started to grow more rapidly than any human fetus, was the damned spawn of the man that claimed her mouth as his own.

When his lips left her's and instead blazed a heated path down from her mouth to her throbbing nipples, she sighed as her head fell back, "To think, soon my breasts will fill with milk for our child, for you even. Oh my lord! Hmmmm, yes~" She cooed softly, only to have her moan intensify and grow louder when her master finally entered into her sex again.

His words were a spoken promise that he would fulfill all her desires, all her wishes and baptize her body in sin and his cum just as she desired. "I'll do anything you desire of me master, I will," she cooed, her body tightening for the great crescendo that she knew was imitate at this point, "I am your whore and will do as you desire of me."

Ose fucked his mortal slave harder as she swore to do all he desired of her. He filled her womb with seed again once she came and then flipped her over and spread her cheeks to violate her virgin anus. His massive head poked against her tight sphincter and gently pushed against it until it gave way and he began to force his way inside her regardless of her tightness.

"Will you give your life to see Annette pregnant with my child? She shall be bathed in your blood and the soul of our child implanted within her to be given my seed. Do this willingly and your soul shall be reborn as my own child. I will have the mother come to you and have you prepared. You will accept her as your own mother and you will do as she asks to bond your soul to her."

It was as she had thought: her master doted upon her, offered up his seed as a form of his worship and ensured that she was entirely baptized in his spunk. Why Annette refuted his unholy love, his seed that had life giving properties or damned herself to the righteous, pious devotion.
Annette, while still half human, had refused the Creator long ago, yet she had been searching for a purpose since. This, right there beneath their Master, was her purpose. She would be given the chance to bring about a new world with their Master. A world in which the damned and corrupted ruled with a loving fist. This was the world that Catherine desired to see, no, she desired to help bring it about. The only way this could work, was with the birth of the Antichrist.

As their Master asked of her the very question she had been yearning to answer, she mewled wildly and sobbed her reply as he split her, filling her ass . "Yes Master. I will give my life, my blood or and my soul to help in your twisted desire. Please Sire, I beg you to bring about our utopia. I am honored to die in this mortal form and be reborn as your daughter."
How Annette would hate what was to come.

He smiled at her willingness to serve, even to the point of her mortal death. He rammed harder into her ass, filling her with the girth of his manhood. Her sweet virgin flesh would be wonderfully corrupted by him and the erinyes for the sacrifice and her soul would take to her new flesh wonderfully.

Feeling his manhood twitch, he decided it was best to baptize her in semen. He wanted to see her coated with his seed from head to toe. He pulled out of her and flipped her over to send his streams of cum onto her face. The thick white juices covered her face and dripped onto her breasts and oozed down her skin.

"Shall I bring in your new mother so you can bond with her? Or I can continue to use your body some more, Catherine."

Back
Top Bottom