Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shouldering the Weight of the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a far different time than when superheroes first came onto the scene. Just before the end of WWII the first caped crusaders appeared and changed everything. These legends were moral apexes to which everyone held to the highest standards and in turn they never seemed to falter. But those were the good-ol-days and now we live in the modern age with a celebrity obsessed culture. Heroes and Heroines spend far less time saving the day and far more time taking selfies and posting powered vines for their fan bases. PR companies control most of what the public sees and any self-respecting hero wouldn't be caught dead without proper representation. They produce comic books, TV specials and big screen blockbusters that herald the greatness of their superpowered clientele so that the ever craving public is never left wanting.

The Cape Corporation is the leading juggernaut in the field of superhero public relations. Their powerful media presence keeps unfortunate hero missteps from seeing the light of day and can spin a leaked super sextapes into the next big super celebrity powerplay. They represent some of the most influential Superheroes of today, including The Samaritan, Baroness Ultra, Lightning Lord, and even Captain Power! They also manage the Teen Brigade, which is an organization dedicated to taking relatively unknown young heroes and heroines into the next big thing.

Cape Corp's president is Heath Mangrave, a man so rich it is said that he could literally buy anything in the world. The international HQ is based on the privately owned island in the South Pacific Ocean, because of this he is able to skirt many restrictions that corporations have to abide. Although Mangrave is almost never seen off his island fortress, his VP Marilyn White functions as his right hand. She is beautiful, powerful, and ruthless and anyone whom has ever dealt with her considers her as dangerous and any supervillain in play today.

Miss White is the liaison to the Teen Brigade and today she stands outside in the courtyard of the Brigade's HQ here in beautiful Megalopolis City. She is welcoming the fresh new crop of recruits for this season's Brigade applicants. Dressed in a smart, dark colored business professional's suit jacket and sheer white blouse unbuttoned to show off her impressive bosom, she strikes quite a figure. Her long tone legs protrude down from the short dark dress into a set of high heeled black pumps. Her platinum blonde hair is up in it's usual tight bun atop her head and she wears a sleek set of modern black horn-rimmed glasses that make her look both intelligent and intimidating. In her hands she holds her holographic clipboard that shows her agenda for the day and a streaming feed of breaking news reports from around the world. She stands in silence peering down at it and then her eyes rise up to view the young hopefuls that stand before her.

"Welcome to the Teen Brigade, and the beginning of your careers in the make it-or-break it world of professional Superherodum. Anything you've done before this was child's play compared to what we will accomplish here. I know some of you have Sidekicked for other heroes in your past, but all that means very little to me. This is a brave new world and in the Teen Brigade all past reputations are forgotten. We are here to mold you like clay into a commodity that can be marketed to the masses and in turn they will eat up and ask for more." She says as she struts back and forth in front of the lined up young heroes, inspecting them with a stern eye.

"Your first lesson is that in today's market, SEX SELLS! I see many of you have costumes that might have played well when you were innocent little sidekicks but now you're playing in the big leagues and your uniform should reflect that. Tighter spandex, higher cut hemlines and plunging necklines are fashionable and show the teenage fanboys what they are going to be fantasizing about. Once your all introduced and have got comfortable in your personal quarters please stop into our in-house stylist and they'll be happy to redesign you costumes to something with a little more punch to it. " She said stopping in front of one of the more frumpishly dressed young heroes.

"Now I have to make a meeting but I will return for tonight's inaugural dinner and we can start discussing the training regiment and PR campaigns you'll be expected to participate in while here in the most prestigious young hero firm in the world, The one and only Teen Brigade. As for now, please introduce yourselves and enjoy the amenities the Brigade Tower has to offer and I will see you this evening. " Miss white finishes and then exits into her waiting limo, leaving the new recruits to introduce themselves.

(Please use your first post to give a brief history and description of your character. You can talk about how they got to be where they are today and what their personal thoughts and feelings are on being accepted to the Teen Brigade.)

Interest and coordination thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72563

OCC thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72765

Ivan sighed at the thought of what he must do and how he had gotten here. As an apprentice he had learned all he could; theory, rules, and forms could only get one so far. Practical application was the next step. He needed a way to practice his craft safely and the Teen Brigade seemed like the best way to go about it... Plenty of meat heads to stand in front taking all the punishment while he conjured havoc from behind. But now he would have to wear something reveling in order to do it... What price power?

It was not as though he was ashamed of himself. At 6'2 180 he was quite the vision... And why not his blond hair, piercing violet eyes, and muscular frame were a far cry from when he started out. The short skinny boy had grown into the hunk many of the girls were ogling overnight. Literally overnight, he was simply to involved with his studies and already knew that they would be looking for eye candy. His first forays into the discipline of transmutation were an (a)rousing success.

He would have to create a solid history no one wanted to hear about the boy from the suburbs who ran away from a foster home only to be picked up trying to steal gems in an occult book store. He would need something far more mysterious people expected magic to come with a long backstory and not much work, it was magic after all you were supposed to just twiddle your fingers and get whatever you wanted never mind the overwhelming amount of study and meditation.

The books in his pack are getting heavy as that White woman finishes her speech... Finally time to go in and set up.

James Powers, AKA Captain Power JR. stood in the front line; wearing his Red White and Blue tactical uniform that mirror his father's former costume. He barely listened as Miss White spoke, in truth he was already quite familiar with her as she was his now retired father's PR agent back when he still fought crime. His father was of course, the famous government created super soldier Captain Power who was now fat and retired and living on a beach down in Venice beach. The US government had augmented his father with some super-science chemical during the Vietnam conflict in order to create a fighting machine capable of winning the war, but James had been born with enhanced strength, durability, speed and endurance, not to mention a notable healing factor that allowed him to regenerate from almost anything shy of actual death.

These weren't the only gifts he received from his father's dominate DNA either, he gotten his chiseled good looks, square jaw and striking blue eyes. Standing at almost 6'4" with a body of pure rock hard muscle he struck an imposing figure. For all James' notable physical attributes though, he was still not the smartest tool in the shed, a fact that he was well aware of. Even before his powers had manifested he'd always been a jock in high school and was quite happy with that peer group. They never picked on you for not being terribly bright and had a raging good time picking on the people that did happen to be bookworms. Now he was entering the illustrious Teen Brigade and couldn't be more proud of himself. He knew he would raise above his peers without much effort and soon would surely be the leader of this group.

James looked from side to side, sizing up the competition. To his right was a lanky cloak covered magician type holding a satchel of books. "DORK!" James mused to himself, but to his right was something that did catch his attention. Standing there was a girl dressed in what appeared to be little more than a latex bikini and with a body that made it hard for him to keep his tongue in his mouth. She was stacked, DD perky boobs, an ass that you could bounce quarters off and legs that went all the way up. Her face looked like something out of an anime (not that he ever ready that dorky shit!) with big iridescent green eyes , a tiny nose and pouty pursed lips. The sight of her was giving the big dumb jock some arousal and he had to try hard and focus on not getting a hard on right here in front of everybody.

Ariel Borealis is not from this planet, nor is she from this galaxy. Her people are the Futanari race from a sunflower galaxy named Futanarious. They have spread their seed throughout many of the surrounding solar systems due to their knack ability of adaptation through a xenomorph physiologic quark that allows them to breed with any other life form. Her parental spawns were sent to the earth during the time just after the extinction event that destroyed the dinosaurs. Wanting to find out what happened to them, once she'd matured, she made it her mission to make the journey to this remote district of space.

Travel took eons and thankfully her kind are ageless, but alas when she arrived there was no sign of them. It only took a few random uses of her extraordinary energy powers before media labeled her something called a 'superhero' and shortly after that she began to like the title. The problem was that she was untrained in this pursuit and she was also having a terribly rough go and finding human specimens to breed with. Her customs and culture were so vastly different than these xenophobic humans that any time she tried coupling she was met with animosity. When someone approached her with the opportunity to join a group of fledgling superteens and learn to harness her power and get a greater understanding of humans she jumped on the chance.

Ariel stood in line smiling and staring at Miss White, she liked this woman's looks and wondered if she would get the chance to breed with her. It was then that she felt the glare of the handsome young man standing to her left. He was a fine male and she felt his eyes moving up and down her form. She turned her head and gave him a smile and a wink, which made him blush and look away. Ariel cursed herself for messing up again. She waited until the beautiful Miss White finished and the group was dismissed before making her next move.

"Excuses for me.....I did not intend to embarrass you, human male! Forgiveness please! I am Ariel what is the name your parental spawns gave to you?" She asked in her dingbat cute voice.

"Ooh, They call me Captain Power JR. I am really glad you came up and talked to me before one of these pencil-necked dweebs got a chance to chat you up! You are an alien right? That's pretty hot, Say you wanna go back to my room and get to know each other a little better. Here on earth we have a tradition of the two hottest people dating on another, ya know like the quarterback of the football team and the lead cheerleader..." James started to say as he reached his big muscled arm out around her shoulders. He was paying so much attention to the scantily clad alien coed that he barely noticed Ivan walking in front of them and bumped into him as they walked by.

"Hey watch where you're going dork! You know who I am?" James snarled back at Ivan.

Ivan is annoyed as some of his books and ingredients drop out of the bag. After retrieving them he settles a level gaze on meat-head number one. Nice body on the guy handsome enough face too, likely homophobic. As his calculating gaze turns to her wait she has a bulge... ha! still a strikingly beautiful girl and one who looks smart as well she will give this new guy hell if Ivan is friendly to her. He gives a half grin and decides to make friends.

"No I do not know who you are however if our collision was my fault then I apologize. My name is Ivan and you two? I was on my way to the outfitters simple because I feel I could use an update. If either of you are more familiar with this campus then I would greatly appreciate directions. I am new to this area my master just released me from our pocket dimension so am a little unaware of the customs of this realm what is a dork?"

Ivan gives his best innocent face all the while waiting and calculating how best to turn this to an advantage. He turns to get out of their way still looking at them as if hoping they will offer to help with directions.

James' face curls in disgust when he hears the worm talk, the guy looks fairly well built but nothing like the athletes he used to hang around with in the locker room and snap towels with.

"No I do not know who you are however if our collision was my fault then I apologize. My name is Ivan and you two?" Ivan had asked.

"Well if you don't know you better ask somebody! I'm Captain Power JR....Yeah that's right....Son of Captain Power! As for the bump, I'll forgive you but you had better not have gotten any of that stinky shit you had in those ingredient bottles on my fucking costume!" James barked at Ivan, poking a finger into the magician's chest while he spoke.

"My name is Ariel, I am pleased to meet you Ivan, You are VERY HANDSOME!" She interrupted the alpha male's rant, shrugging off his big muscular arm from her shoulder and walking over to Ivan and kissing him on the cheek.

"I was on my way to the outfitters simple because I feel I could use an update. If either of you are more familiar with this campus then I would greatly appreciate directions. I am new to this area my master just released me from our pocket dimension so am a little unaware of the customs of this realm what is a dork?" Ivan had asked his faux-innocent looking face gleaming at the two.

"OOH I KNOW THIS ONE! A 'Dork' is a slang term for human male penis!" Ariel put in, shooting her pointer finger into the air like someone with a bright idea.

"NO! no, no no.....geez.....Nevermind anyway....Look 'Igor'" James interrupted, purposefully mispronouncing Ivan's name. " We can't help you find the costume designer, we're busy ok? Me and this hot little intergalactic honey are gonna go get better acquainted up in my room....I'm sure you wouldn't know much about that, being from yer master's pocket dimension or where ever the fuck your from!" James snarled and reached out and tried to pull Ariel back closer to him but Ariel resisted and even issued a small energy shock to the jock's hand.

"I would love to get a new costume with you Ivan! Maybe afterwards we can all lay together in JR's room to celebrate!" Ariel said, her oblivious smile still plastered on her gorgeous face.

"Whoa, babe....I thought we were gonna go get cozy, just you and me? I told you how things work on this planet, If you get caught buddying up with this blonde emo kid, you won't be popular. If ya hang with me then you'll have it made!" James argued but Ariel seemed to ignore him.

"Later Commander Power JR. We can hang or do whatever you'd like, now I would like to get new clothes with Ivan....You can come with us if you'd like!" Ariel answered.

"Fine! whatever....plenty of other hot pieces of ass around here...." James said, his face obviously showing his disappointment, he scanned the courtyard looking for other hopeful targets. "Hey there baby! What's your name? I'm Captain Power JR, you know who my dad was right?" James said as another cute female applicant started to walk by. He threw his arm around her and started to enter the building, peering back over his shoulder with a scowl at Ivan and Ariel.

"I did it again! I am so bad at flirting....I just can't seem to get how you humans do it! Sometimes I feel like such a slang term for a human penis!" Ariel said in a disheartened voice, she palmed her forehead and huffed with frustration.

Ivan looks taken aback and hurt at how Jr. reacts it is a calculated response. He reaches over and patts Ariel on the back.

"I dont think you would have been his type unless shape shifting is in your power-set honestly. He is going to bounce around whoring himself out and using his fathers name to get people to sleep with him. After the first time he will probably move on. Unless you just wanted something quick with no substance....

What exactly is it that you are looking for in a guy? Maybe I could try to help you find someone suitable. Also I would be happy to explain humanity to you maybe make it so that you integrate better.

Each human is slightly different however they tend toward stereotypical categories. What you had there is a high school jock. What they typically look for most in females are attractive looks. They tend to be less intelligent and want a female who will agree with whatever they say and make them feel smarter because at their core their insecurities are based in that lack of intellect.

In other words if you had wanted to stay with that particular man you would have had to agree with everything he said and when he suggested a course of action simply followed along with it despite what you would have preferred to do.

Now if you want him above any of the others... Well I guess we could work on getting him back but there are other guys who would love to have you.

Come on lets get to that outfitters... Though I think they will like your costume if you want a change be firm and insistent."

Ivan starts back walking on his way he makes sure to note where of Jr's location. Hmmm getting an idea from the name Ivan mutters a few words under his breath attempting a stealthy spell Jr. equipment is going to start living up to his name not his legacy at least until he apologizes to Ariel and Ivan is satisfied he is truly remorseful.

The girl James had picked to replace Ariel was a metapowered teen by the name of Ebony Blackbane. She was beautiful, with a thin frame long black hair and porcelain white skin. She was dressed modestly in a fashionable outfit made to look like a catholic school girl outfit in black and white. Unfortunately for James she was the farthest thing from his tastes. Ebony was the daughter of a demon from the 9th plane of hell. Her mother was dabbler in the occult and had been offered up as a concubine for the Hellspawn's lusty desires. The result was a child promised to him as a human avatar on this plane of existence once she'd reached the age of 18 and remained a virgin.

At the age of 14 she'd started to find herself feeling dark urges and manifesting certain strange powers. At first she'd found herself succumbing to those dark thoughts and using her powers to hurt people she didn't like or bullies at school that made her feel sad. It was the type of people like James, AKA Captain Jackass JR, here that had invited her to that fated a school dance when she'd lost control and hurt so many people.

He was a handsome upperclassmen and popular jock, just like James, and she couldn't believe it when he actually asked her to the homecoming dance after the big game because he was atleast two grades above her. She'd always been quite and kept to herself because her mother had made sure that no one ever got too close to her by raising her to be an introvert. But then she got the surprise of her life when the letterman jacket wearing team captain of the school's Lacrosse team had asked her to the dance out of the blue. She'd thought at the time that it seemed strange because he'd always dated the pretty popular girl in her class, but he assured her that they'd broken up and that he'd always had a secret crush on Ebony. Her mother had protested and tried to ground her, telling her that boys only wanted one thing but Ebony persisted and promised her mother that she wouldn't have any inappropriate touching.

The dance was everything her heart desired, including a slow dance with her handsome date while all the other jealous girls watched with envy. But as the dance concluded and the Homecoming king and queen were announced after tallying the popular votes, she was amazed when their names were called. They'd walked up onto the raised stage and stood in front of their applauding peers and as the cheap crowns were placed on their heads she felt normal for the first time ever in her life. It was then that the popular kids prank came to fruition, like something out of a Steve King novel they had set up a large bucket of a mixture of pig shit and blood and there in the bright spotlights in front of the entire school they dumped the squalid mixture down on top of her head, covering her in gore and shit.

Ebony was mortified and her hell powers manifested in whole. portals to the hell dimension opened on every wall and hooked chains shot out snagging horrified teenagers from the dance floor and tearing their flesh from their bodies. Hellfire erupted from her form and the entire building started to burn while fountains of blood erupted as she let go her horrible fury on the teens that had scorned her as well as any of the poor innocent bystanders. By the time she'd finished she'd leveled the entire school and left nothing but a burning heap of wreckage in her wake.

She'd returned home and told her mother what had happened and to her surprise her mother wasn't all that surprised. It was then that
Ebony's mother told her of how she'd been conceived and the birthright she owed to her father. They packed and left town that very night, the catastrophe was blamed on a faulty boiler which had exploded killing almost every student and allowing Ebony and her mother to move to a different town and assume new identities. Her mother in enrolled her in a private catholic all girls school to finish out her education without the threat of any other man getting the chance to put hands on her virginal daughter.

However as the years past and she grew closer to her 18th birthday she found that she was not ok with the deal her mother had made with the devil and wanted nothing more than to rid herself of the curse. She'd just turned 16 years old and was bound and determined to lose her virginity and so she'd run away from home and her mother's controlling grip and enlisted with the Teen Brigade. It was easy, she'd told them she was something called a 'pyrokenetic' another term from a King novel. She showed them her control over the Hellfire but was sure to keep her other more macabre powers hidden. She was accepted and now here she was.

To her joy she hadn't even made it through the front doors before some stupid horny guy was hitting on her and trying to take her back to his room. Soon she'd lose her virginity and be rid of her father's hold over her. They entered the room and before the door was even shut James was already all over her. He reached up her sweater and grasp her small perky tit, pinching her nipple harder than she liked but she let him have his way without protest.

"Yeah baby, I ain't really into the whole goth thing you got going on, but maybe after we're done here you can get prettied up in the costume design department. Maybe dye your hair blonde, some nice red lipstick. How about a mini skirt? I like girls that show off their legs." He said and he reached up her pleaded skirt and started fiddling with her tiny hidden clit through her white panties.

"Sure stud....whatever you say, but I'm getting a little impatient, why don't you pull your dick out and give me a good fucking!" She whispered seductively in his ear as her hand reached down and started to pull his belt unbuckled.

"Yeah bitch, that's what I'm talking about....Fuck that bikini wearing hussy, she ain't got shit on you!' James said and he pulled his pants down and reached for his big cock. But to his surprise and chagrin he didn't find the big dick he'd been blessed with, instead he found what the medical professionals called a 'micro phallus'. "WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!" He screamed in surprise and horror.

"Oooh great....what a fucking loser man...." Ebony said angrily, shoving him backward and onto the bed. "Your not doing anything with that little thing...cya later Junior!" She growled frustrated and stormed out of the room. James grabbed his pants and yanked them back up, hiding his shame and following her back out into the hall.

"Wait baby....just give me a little bit, it's just cold in here is all! Come on back huney, I am a grower not a shower!" He tried to save some face but she ignored him and set off for her room.

Ariel stood in front of the mirror and admired her new uniform. Ivan had been right, the designer had said that her original skimpy costume was perfect and met all of the Teen Brigade's strict parameters. But she protested and with some helpful advice from her surprisingly fashion conscious new friend Ivan they'd come up with something slightly more modest as well as sleek and sexy. It was still skin tight and made of purple latex but covered more of her body and had some great silver piping with pink accents.

"This looks fabulous Ivan, tell me are all human men as fashion conscious as you are?" She asked naively, to which the designer gave a roll of his eyes.

For Ivan the designer had picked three different variations on what several other super magicians were wearing these days. A cloaked black tuxedo with top hat and cane, tailored to slim fit and show off his lean physique through the thick velvet material. The second choice was purple hooded cloak with gold runes stitched into it, although the undergarb was black leather and something akin to a gimp bondage suit. And the third outfit was overly embellished with a feather boa collar on a sequined covered shawl with an bedazzled unitard that looked like something out of Liberace's closet.

"Do any of these meet your discerning tastes sir, or shall I start all over again?" The English gentleman designer asked Ivan.

Ivan eyes the bedazzled feathered monstrosity with obvious distaste. Moves past it to the second finding it too confining for the required movements. At the last option he finally brightens.

"No most guys go for whatever fits their particular style and ignore women's fashion entirely, honestly the most interest many guys give women's clothing is how to best get it off. This will do." Indicating the tux" I doubt the hat will stay on but the cane I might be able to enchant I can add my own personalized runes to the cloak... Silver should work best for this material also helps stabilize in flight. Are the cloths mine and therefor something I may personalize or will I need to give them back?"

Turning back to Ariel.

You never did tell me what you were looking for in a guy I could help there. On earth there it is all but traditional to have someone help you when selecting a mate. Years ago you would go to someone and they would match you up with a suitable person. Today we use wing-men, people who will help and offer advice, or the internet. Also I can tell you really are not from here so I might be able to help some with that problem you have with understanding the more obscure elements of modern earth culture. I had planned to unpack shall we meet back later or would you rather go somewhere and talk?

Dalia Varro, stood barefoot at the far end of the line from the older woman as she berated them for their lack of training and talent. She did put on a good show of being imposing, but she was no drill instructor, that much was obvious. "Majnun," she muttered quietly at the whole speech. Dalai stood tall, at a full 5'10", and wore, frankly, the most skintight outfit she could have conceived of: a diving suit which stopped at just past her shoulders and just below her knees. She was barefoot, and had the front of the suit unzipped to bare her upper chest and neck to the sun. Her mocha bronzed skin felt warm to the touch and she just... basked.

Dalia was entirely new on the scene, she grew up an orphan in Saudi Arabia and acted as a miscreant, ne'er-do-well, and petty thief to survive for a while, but fled across the ocean in search of a new life. It wasn't until the ship sank that she realized her status as a meta-human. She could breathe in water, and in fact in most hostile environments, and had a second eyelid that acted as a transparent membrane. Additionally, over time, she realized she had the ability to summon water, or open portals to watery locations, and summon creatures from the ocean.

Additionally, daily training kept her strong, fast, and agile. She'd agreed to sign on with the team solely to find purpose. Being a water-based creature in a desert country wasn't much of an identity; her past being filled with angry men and women keeping her down for being an orphan and a trouble maker only made her rather cold to the world.

The jock walked off with the dark lady, and the pretty looking alien creature and the magi had gone off another direction. "I swear if they dress my like the Little Mermaid I'm out. I can be sexy without looking like a common eahira, right?" Dalia's voice was husky for a woman, but not unnaturally deep. With a tussle of her long, loosely curled brown hair, she set her eyes on the path of the magi and the alien lady and followed after them, her bare feet tapping with every footfall. "Hey, wait for me," she called as she moved to catch up with them. "I need a costume, too."

(extending previous post to accomidate Rev)

Ivan waits for the woman in the wetsuit.

"They probably won't do too much to your outfit but sure you can come along if you would like. I'm Ivan this is Ariel and your name?"

(after tailor interaction where Ivan will help if there are edits to be made to Dalia's outfit as well)

So where are you all from? I was going to go unpack unless someone has a better suggestion these books are getting heavy.

A hooded teen standing at 6'4 stood silently in the back of the crowd that the woman was speaking to. Philoctetes is the former sidekick of a hero known exclusively as the Sparrow, a master of archery and martial arts of many different cultures. He was known for his brutal honesty, his ridiculous accuracy and the rate he could fire his weapon off at. Originally the teen was simply an Greek Orphan with no real future but the man adopted him and raised him as his own and quickly shaped him into a master archer, brilliant tactician and a living hell for normal humans in close range combat.

His mentor taught him that heroes these days were heroes for the fame, not to actually help people. "Remember Philly, you mustn't allow the fame to consume you. The glory goes to your head, and that makes you lose focus." His name had been originally Cardinal as the Sparrow's sidekick but distinctly his outfit was different now. It wasn't the red and black he had donned before, it was in fact his mentor's original costume!

The Archer was dressed in a long-sleeved green leather jacket with a large hood and green mask that extended over only his eyes and part of his nose. A black bullet-proof and relatively light combat vest covered his upper body to great effect. His green-tinted compound bow hung off his arm, his quiver full of arrows sat on his back right shoulder comfortably. His green leather pants were geared with knee guards and his boots were designed like cleats for better traction. He had a belt with a pouch or two and a whole row of throwing knives, sharpened to the fullest.

Philoctetes stood there quietly in the back of the crowd of teen heroes, his eagle-like blue eyes analyzing many different faces and different costumes. The one that stood out the most though to the male was the son of the famous Captain Power, who was as well know almost as much his father. The male didn't necessarily like him, judging from the way he carries himself. 'He's likely egotist, any one who's dad is a hotshot thinks he is one too..'

The Greek shook his head and adjusted his sleeves as he wandered out of the crowd and out the door as well. Deciding he wanted to explore the large area known as Brigade Tower. He pulled his hood further over his face, the shadows further concealing his face as he went along. He wasn't so social necessarily, but he did respond as politely as he could unless the situation called for him to do the opposite. "He told me it was going to be nice here, he was right."

The male passed by the shooting range, the sound of explosions amongst other sounds attracting the Master Archer inside. He held his bow by it's handle, notching an arrow to his weapon and pulling it back slowly. He released the string, the arrow flew accordingly and hit the bullseye. Before any of the others could even mumble anything to themselves, he had already notched another arrow and released it with the same course. It flew the same path, splitting his previous arrow with ease, only for it to be splitted only a second later. He let loose three more arrows and it all ended with the same result. The split wood laid uselessly on the floor in front of the traditional target, the Archer nodded to himself slowly. Satisfied that his Archery was as sharp as ever. He stepped out into the hallway a moment later, slinging his now over his shoulder.

Ariel was delighted when the pretty dark skinned girl named Dalia had tagged along with them to the outfitters kiosk. "I think your costume is very pretty already Dalia!" Ariel barely able to keep her hands to herself, she ran her hands down the front of Dalia's one piece swimsuit lingering over her small breasts and giving them a squeeze. "I am not from this planet Dalia, where do they make pretty dark skinned girls like you?" Ariel tried to ask where she was from.

When Ariel saw Ivan going into the dressing chamber to put on his new costume she grabbed Dalia's hand and tugged her toward the dressing room. "Lets go in and see what Ivan looks like naked, maybe he will let us suck his phallus!" Ariel said with a delighted giggle but the tall English tailor held up his hand to Dalia. "Miss would you like to undress and I will take your measurements and we can start with the redesign of your costume. " He said holding out his tape measure.

Ariel booed seeing her new friend couldn't join her but went in the dressing room with Ivan anyway. Still completely oblivious to the fact that Ivan was gay she reached out and grabbed his naked ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. "Surprise it's me Ivan! Do you need any help with your penis, I could suck it and you could blow your seed onto my big boobs!" She said with a laugh and a smile.

Outside the dressing room a commotion started though. James Powers came storming into the Outfiters as angry as he had ever been in his life. "Where is he? Huh? Somebody said they'd seen him come in here! Where the hell is that fucking magic user?" James ranted and pushed the older Englishman who was taking Dalia's measurements to the ground. "Is he in here? HUH? where is that little fuckhead...I know he used some kind of magic to shrink my dick and I am gonna kill him unless he undoes it!"

Ivan puts his finger to Ariel's lips and says "Shhh." He finishes getting dressed and exits the dressing room calmly.

"Harming me in any way would be a serious mistake.You see while yes I can reverse my own spells other mages would find the process difficult at best, it is more than likely they could never get you back to half your original size."

Ivan waves his hand at James and his crotch glows.

"I just set a contingency spell if I come to any harm then your penis will shrink. Harm in this case is physical, social and mental. Meaning since you obviously are slow on the uptake that if you were to try to beat me it will get smaller. If you try to cause others not to like me it will get smaller. If you try to make my life difficult it will get smaller. If I die... ever seen a Ken Doll? You will wish you were hung like that."

Ivan pauses reaching down he helps the designer back up and straightens his clothing while dusting him off. Turning grim faced with clear intent at James. His hands and eyes glow blue and a circle forms in the air as he speaks runes and lines form in the circle.

"I promise this spell will be reversed when and only when you have apologized, and meant it to Ariel, when you have begun to act like a responsible member of this team, and when you have done something to make amends for how you treat me to my satisfaction in the past present and in future interactions till the spell is reversed."

The circle spins until it is a blur slamming back into Ivan. Thunder erupts as a bolt of blue lightening blast between the two young men.

"That is a Mage's promise, it cannot be broken. meaning the spell is now irreversible by anything but the conditions laid out in the promise. You now are solely responsible for the size of your member when you start acting like an adult instead of a child you may have an adult's cock again.

Are we clear?"

Ivan places his new cane in front of himself clasping his hands on top of it and waits for James to begin a new tirade.

Shander was a 5'4" tall lean bodied guy who looked no older than 17, but was in fact much older, he held himself in a slightly respected manner but looked as if he wasn't actually paying attention but he actually was very aware of his surroundings and everyone near him. He only applied to the Teen Brigade because he felt that if he did he may find out something about his past or what he was, helping people here and there was just a bonus. He actually didnt have a true past, more than two centuries ago he awoke inside a flaming pile of rubble that spanned for what seemed at the time forever. At the time he had no idea who he was or where he was all he knew was that he needed to run from the figures in the distance. Over the time he has run and done jobs and tasks trying to be helpful while he tries to figure out who he truly is. As he lived he ended up being called "Never" by the organizations and governments who enlisted his help because he never died and would probably never find out who he was.

It is actually unknown what his true powers are for they seem to change with each situation, there are a few definite powers that he always has, he cannot die but can feel pain, he is constantly youthful and has enhanced physical attributes. These enhancements span his body and psyche, he cannot be fatigued and does not need sleep, he can hold his breath for days but he will feel pain in his lungs while he does. As hes walked the earth hes also come to realize he has no true empathy for anyone. The final power which he was never truly able to understand himself, was the distortion of reality and the dimensional space within 6 feet of him. The reason he was confused by this was because he could never fully control it, it seemed to activate at random times, whether he was in danger or not, which sucks because it could have saved him from a ton of painful situations.

As he walks the halls he comes upon the dressing room and he decides to enter it a moment to late and he ends up witnessing the jackass galore of the group getting himself screwed tightly into a hole he had no way out of. He decides that its not his business to really care as he goes to the designer and takes him to the side a bit to get him out of the potential crossfire. He mostly wanted the designer to design him a new outfit. He was tired of the clothes he currently wore which were just a t-shirt and black jeans.

As the Archer was wandering through the halls, he noticed a shorter boy in a t-shirt and black jeans, walking toward what seemed to be the dressing room. 'They'll want to replace my outfit, but whatever.' He decided to humor the place, so he followed behind quietly, discovering some sort of commotion between Captain Power Jr and some unknown, he only caught the last couple of words.. "Are we clear?" The hooded teen stopped paying attention to them afterward, figuring that it was their business and not his. He waited patiently in the corner, he knew that the designer had their hands full with the other who had recently entered. He gripped his bow tightly, his exposed arm bulged with muscle, he frankly hated waiting.

'You need patience, it's an important thing to learn as a hero.' His mentor had reminded him, over and over again. 'Patience is important, rushing headlong into everything is a dead man's game.' The Archer sighed to himself and sat there patiently, he could only wonder what they might try to change. 'They better not make me look like Robin Hood, I have enough comparisons already.' He crossed his legs, closing his eyes and trying his best to ignore the world around him. He instead emptied his mind, focusing only on his own breathing..

(I apologize for the silence, there had been a small emergency.)

Dalia watched the well dressed young man step away and feigned a weak smile at the other girl left in the room with her. It wasn't that she was uncaring, or even antisocial, but more over that friends hadn't really come easily in the past be that her own fault or not. Dalia heaved a quiet, heavy, long sigh past her lips and allowed herself to slip into another train of thought. This thought, though, was derailed at the feeling of a hand touching her breast through her wetsuit. "Excuse m -- Wait, you think I'm pretty?"

Dalia cleared her throat and sharply inhaled through her nose, "Thank you. You're quite pretty too. Jansi even. I'm from... Dubai. Across the ocean. Yourself?"

Before an answer would come, Dalia was derailed again by the invitation to suck that Ivan boy's young manhood. The rapid fire conversation from Ariel was hard to follow for the young girl, and before she could even offer a response, Ariel was gone and Dalia was left with the tailor.

"Sure, let's do this," she said flatly. Dalia chewed her bottom lip as Ariel ran off, "Jansi" she whispered to herself as she removed her wetsuit where she stood, leaving herself in naught but a thong. The apparently smallish breasts spilled outward eagerly once the wetsuit allowed, having been crammed and shoved into there just to fit into the wetsuit, she was, in fact, quite well endowed.

It was now, stepping out of the wetsuit and looking at the tailor as she waited to be measured that she felt the presence of someone else; she turned her head and looked over her shoulder at another young man brooding in the distance, wearing a hood and carrying a bow. "Hey. I'm Dalia."

At the commotion taking place before her, Dalia simply rolled her eyes. It didn't matter what country, it never mattered which group of people, no matter what, boys would be boys. As Ivan and CP Jr argued at one another, Dalia moved away from the confrontational youths and the tailor, offering him a sympathetic nod of her head that he should go and regain his composure before setting to work.

Perhaps what she did next came of simply having seen enough bullying in her life, or perhaps it was the thrill of standing nude, showing her curves and form to everyone nearby, but Dalia marched over to a corner of the room, reached just to the side of the archer she had introduced herself to with a "Pardon my reach," and grabbed a push broom. She quickly unscrewed the head of the broom and took the quarterstaff length handle and marched to Ivan and Captain Power Jr. With a slam of her new staff to the floor she hollered out, "Be silent!" Quickly she flipped the staff in a wide arc and pressed the tip of it to Captain Power's chest, just under his neck and between his collar bones. From the head of the staff water began to drip, then run fully in a stream down his front.

"How long can you hold your breath? If I rammed this staff down your throat and opened the taps... how long do you think it would be before you finally fell silent?"

She whipped her gaze over her shoulder toward Ivan and pressed her staff forward just a bit more pointedly into Captain Power's chest. "And you. Play nice or don't play at all. Transforming someone's body is a horrific thing to do and only serves to make you a bully as well."

Dalia dropped the staff from the boy's chest and ceased the running water before looking back and forth from one to the other. "You've heard, I'm sure, the saying that the sea is a cruel mistress? Just remember that when people say that, they are speaking of me; the Mistress of the Depths."

At this, Dalia walked back to the tailor and offered him her arm. "Now then, shall we set to work, sir?"

Ariel peeked her head through the curtian of the dressing room and watched as Capt.Power Jr. started screaming about something at her new magician friend Ivan. She hated the animosity that arguing caused and just wanted it to end. She noticed that her dark skinned friend Dalia had stripped naked though and was surprised at how large and perky her breasts were. She felt a bulge swell between her legs at the sight of her dark nipples and hoped that Dalia would let her breed with her.

There was also another new face in the dressing room, a man with a bow and arrows and she'd seen a child's book shortly after arriving on earth about a handsome rouge named Robin Hood and this new man might be like him or atleast she hoped so. The Robin hood in the story was dashing and swept a young princess off her feet and she liked the thought of that. Maybe he too would breed with her and Ariel stuck hand out of the curtain and waved at him.

When the two young men had come to an impasse and were just standing, chests puffed out, Dalia finally broke the standoff by grabbing a broom handle and swung it about impressively. She threatened both the boys and finally they started to back off each other. Ariel watched as the 'mistress of the Depths' used her water powers and was amazed at it. She thought a power like that might be really fun to play with and wondered if Dalia was against using her abilities during sexual intercourse with giant boobed alien girls.

The Tailor was the one who finally broke the uncomfortable silence. " Excuse my interruption ladies and gentleman but I would be wrong if I didn't mention the Teen Brigade's strict policy about not using your powers on other potential teammates. You would all be wise to simply forgive and forget about all of these shenanigans if you'd like to keep your place on this illustrious team. If Miss White were to hear about this she would have you all expelled and or imprisoned depending on the severity of your infraction..... Now Dalia, where were we? I have several designs made with neoprene which will allow for a fashionable yet functional costume. Have a look at these three."

Capt. Power Jr. laughed when he heard the Tailor inform them of the rules. "Well that's it then, I'll go to the PR office and have an official report put on you! Let's see how funny the Cape Corporation thinks about what you did to the future leader of the Team Brigade!" James growled and stormed off out of the room toward the office area.

The tailor shook his head and went back to the business at hand. He showed Dalia the three designs. One was black and purple but made of a material that was almost see through. only a small triangle around her crotch and to small circles around where her nipples would fall with a pink dolphin insignia on the chest.The next was a string bikini made in yellow and red with faux seashells. It was what people called butt-floss and it also left little to imagination. The third was a half chain mail top in orange that would barely cover half her boobs, leaving the bottom halves of them exposed, and green chainmail bikini briefs with thigh high boots that had shark fins attached to the calves of the boots, this outfit also came with a iridescent orange trident.

Ariel saw the tension in the room had broke and hoped Ivan would reverse his spell so that he didn't get in big trouble with the people that ran the Teen Brigade, but she wondered why he hadn't wanted a blow job when she had offered. Maybe he didn't like her that way and if that was the case then she shouldn't be wasting time trying to seduce him. She snuck back out of the dressing room and stopped behind Dalia briefly whispering into the half naked girl's ear. "Hey, stop into my room after you get your new outfit so I can see it okay cutie!" She said and gave Dalia a quick goose on the butt .

Before leaving the room though she paused near the silent archer, taking a long look at his flexed bicep. "Your cute Robin hood! I would like to breed with you!" Ariel said and then gave him a cute smile before jogging off down the hall away from the tailors office toward her quarters.

Ivan uses the spell link to find Cp Power before he has a chance to ruin his own life. Stopping in front of the boy.

"Remember what I said earlier trying to go about this current course is both a mental and a social attack. You will be hit with a double charge... Oh also remember I have not yet officially joined the Teen Brigade and until I do those rules do not apply to me only my application. I cannot reverse the affects as it is"

Ivan walks off and finally begins to unpack in his room.

The Archer's eyes shot open when he heard Dalia's greeting, he turned to look at her, surprised by her greeting. He glanced at the hand of Ariel as she waved at him, a wave he returned almost hesitantly. Philoctetes remained relatively silent as he watched Dalia approach him and reached over to grab a broomstick. "My name is Philoctetes, you can call me Philly." He couldn't help but stare at Dalia's well endowed chest, he watched closely as she walked back to threaten the egotistic legacy hero, Captain Power Jr. "Water? Dalia's very interesting.." She can manipulate water, and she's incredibly attractive? Count him in! "Remember, Philoctetes, patience is a virtue." He repeated to himself, once or twice.

He simply rolled his eyes as the Captain himself ran off to go make his claim. "Some Future Leader, can't stand it when a tailor tells him his limitations." It annoyed the Archer to no end. In his thoughts, he hadn't noticed Ariel checking out his flexed bicep as he leaned on his arm. He blinked at her comment. "Alright?" He managed as the alien gave him a cute smile and left the room. "Breed with me? Does she want to have my children?" Philly rubbed his eyes, shaking his head back and forth before lowering his hood. It sat on his shoulders as he took off his mask. His skin had a bronze-like color to it, a long scar ran across his cheek and down to his strong jaw. The Archer's brown hair was cut short, his widow's peak was rather prominent. His blue eyes shined despite the frown furrowed from his thoughts. "She certainly isn't the subtle type.. I'm gonna be incredibly irritated if someone else calls me Robin Hood." Of course, someone else was going to.

Dalia watched as the situation fizzled out and everyone began to go their own direction. She furrowed her brow at Ivan as he chased out of the room after the young Captain Power Jr. She worried that he was about to stir up more trouble, but refused to take part any further in the debacle. Her thoughts were pulled back to reality with the pinch on her bottom, something that made her body jump an inch or two which would set her breasts wobbling on her chest.

Licking her lips quickly as she lowered the faux staff to the floor she eyed Ariel up and down once or twice. "Perhaps I shall," she replied. Dragging the still damp end of the broom handle on the floor, she set it back in the corner next to the head of the broom and smiled at the archer. "Hi, Philly. Don't you go running off and leaving me all by my lonesome, okay? I need your help." Dalia trotted off, almost playfully (she did love a good confrontation) back to the tailor and enlisted his help in holding up the three outfits, carefully moving them or herself behind them one at a time. "Which one? That trident could be useful... But what do you think, Philly?"

She'd choose whichever one he picked, and with that done, would slip into the costume to show Ariel as requested. "She lays it on a little thick, doesn't she, bowman?" she inquired of Philoctetes. "I'm going to go see her, she's intriguing. Want to go with me?"

Once Dalia had came back to set the broomstick where she found it, he looked up to acknowledge her again. He nodded at her words, returning her smile. His smile was a rare one to be seen, but with his pearly whites and rather rugged handsome features, it was worth the occasional sight.
"Always ready to assist a damsel in distress." He watched as she trotted off, his eyes fixed to her curves. Philly yawned and started examining the strings on his bow, making sure they were tight enough..
He glanced over as she held each individual outfit over herself, Philly pictured her visually in each one.. "Hmm? What do I think? Well, the one equipped with the trident is the best choice. Not only is it rather stunning, but it also has the advantage of the trident along with it."
Philly watched Dalia as she slipped on the outfit he picked, he nodded slowly to her statement. "She's the exact opposite of subtle.." He chuckled, scratching his chin in thought. "I'm rather curious about her myself, I would be honored to join you Dalia." Slowly Philoctetes stood up, grabbing his bow and using it's string to hang off his shoulder. He glanced at the tailor.
"Sir, would it be any trouble for you to prepare me some costume options and I can swing by later to check out whatever costumes you conjure up?" Philly paused. "If so, I just want you to know, I prefer hoods."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom