Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas That Need Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlluringEnigma

Wet Narcissist
Introduction

Just looking for some takers for specific ideas. If you're interested, PM me and we can discuss. I'm super flexible on the details of most things, and negotiable on a wide array of kinks. I have one active roleplay at the moment, and a second I'm discussing. So I'm not that busy, and our play will receive a good bit of attention and love. Oh, and I only roleplay in threads. I might be convinced to do OM's if you're extra special though.

Ideas

As I Walk Through The Valley of the Shadow of Death - I played the game "Tyranny" recently, and the world for that is a good reference. A world controlled by evil, that lost hope a while ago, and now a group of adventurers, or maybe just one female, are/is trying to find a way to rekindle hope by finding a way to weaken the evil overlord's grip on the world. Essentially they would be harassed and taken advantage of by any enemies they couldn't defeat along the way, with the ultimate success being their accomplishment of their goals or the ultimate failure being slavery. The actual details of this plot are interchangeable. It could be modern or sci-fi but my preference is fantasy. In this case I'm looking to implement some sort of system. If the person playing the hostile world is comfortable with it, I'd be happy to do Pathfinder. As it is, I'm fine with a simple system of simple dice rolls. It stops the roleplay from having a predictable ending essentially.

(That's my main priority right now. I have a few other ideas, but I'm going to fill this one before I add the others.)

The Actual Kinks

I finally made an F-List. Aren't you proud? It also cause me to have to re-write this post after I had finished editing, so I hope it's useful. The TL;DR of the F-List is an emphasis on bondage, humiliation, and masochism.
Conclusion

The worst that happens when you talk to me is I reply with a polite "No Thank You". However, I hope someone would like to write something fantastic with me. Examples of my work can be found through searching my posts. Thanks for everyone who read this far! Apologies for the short length of the request thread. I know people love those longer and more elaborate ones, but I like to be straightforward and concise, and go into detail with people who express interest over PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom