Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a roleplay tonight! Various ideas inside... Check them out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eowyn

Star
Hello, all!

I'm going to get straight to the point. I'm looking for pregnancy and transformation roleplays. I'm not going to be very willing to hear other ideas but you can go ahead and try sharing them if you really want to! Just fair warning that I'm really only looking for these.

.: This is what I want :.

The Ideas I'm looking for:

****** I AM NOT LIMITED TO THESE IDEAS. I am open to suggestions as long as they contain pregnancy and/or transformation.

1) I want to do something like a transformation but with a latex suit and bondage. A girl is trapped into the suit of an animal and is forced to live like one. She would also be given injections to alter her behaviors and mindset. This is based on a story I read. There would be some themes of physical transformation as well, but not too many.

2) I'm looking for PREGNANCY. I really want to do something with a girl becoming rapidly pregnant. Mpreg would be cool to try too. With mpreg, gender transformation could be an option too. A girl turning into a male and forced to be pregnant.

3)
Something with transformation! I have many ideas for transformation that involve girls turning into animals or partial animals (think very anthro, almost feral (if not feral bodied but sentient in the mind)). Let me know! Pregnancy would still be involved, so you know. Something based on this (NSFW)could be fun, too.

4)
A human girl is somehow transformed into a strange, human-ish plant. I read a story that was really intriguing and thought this could be an interesting idea to work with.

5) [/b]I want to do something based off this picture: Here and also, this story if you can read it: Here

If you can't, that's okay! Basically what I want is a girl who ends up trapped out in the wilderness and happens upon this plant creature that turns her into a plant creature herself, forced to birth new seeds of life into the world. She's captured and brought home by the evil scientist that created her (she didn't know this) and kept as a display/pet. We can figure out more to do with it, too.

.: Guidelines :.

- Be on tonight as well as frequently and be able to post quite a bit when you're online. I'd love to have a good back and forth tonight which is why I'm looking now! For a few hours would be awesome. I can't keep interest if you reply very slowly, I'm sorry. I will drop the RP if you can't commit to this. Communication is a must for me as well; tell me when you have to go or won't be available - I'll do the same for you.
-I do not play dominant characters. I only play subs that are usually feisty, so to speak, when sex is involved. At least for my women.
- I'd love if you'd write her physical changes with the pregnancy/transformation. I'll tell you more about this, don't worry! I don't really budge on this, sorry.
-PMs only.
- 70% plot & 30% or less, smut Failure to follow this will result in me ending the roleplay because we will not be compatible.

~~~

I think that about covers it! Please PM me with what you'd like to do as I don't look at these threads and I WILL miss your post if you post here. I hope to hear from you soon~

Thanks!

ALSO -- PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD. I WILL NOT SEE IT. If you want to RP with me and you WANT me to SEE IT then PLEASE PM me. I do not get notified when people post on my thread and I don't check it enough to see if you're interested. D: I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you so PLEASE just PM me. That's the best way to contact me. Thank you!

RE: Searching for Age Regression & Pregnancy Tonight - Specific Idea Inside

Hopeful bump for partners!

Hopeful bump for partners~

Hoping to find a partner soon for this idea!

Very desperate and hopeful for someone to do this RP with me. Let me know!

Really hoping to find a partner soon.

Hopeful bump for partners! Still looking. :)

Still hopeful to find a partner!!

Hopeful search for a partner to do this plot with me! I'd really like to find someone who will. :)

RE: Searching for Pregnancy Tonight - Ideas Welcome! 1x1

I edited the topic to include new plot ideas and to change some things around a little bit. Just so there's a note about this!

Hopeful search for partners!

Updated the plots a bit! Wanted to make note of that.

Hopeful search for partners~~!!

Hopeful bump for genuinely interested partners! :)

It's my spring break so I'll be here a lot this week! Almost 24/7!!!

RE: Looking to RP pregnancy tonight? Me too! - Ideas Welcome 1x1

I'm on spring break right now so I've got A LOT of time on my hands. Message me if you're interested!

Hopeful bump for partners! Still searching for my plot idea I'd really like to do.

Still hopeful for an RP! Really want to do one of the plots I have mentioned. Let me know!

Looking and hoping for some genuinely interested partners! I really want to get an RP going soon.

Hopeful bump for partners! Really want someone who is interested in roleplaying and going to be available to post for awhile.

Really hopeful bump for partners tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom