Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy cafe ic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeth said:
Getting a blowjob from Kirin was the best. Not only did it feel great, but you onow he wants to do it. Kirin wants you to cum in his mouth. You feel it in every pleasing lick, every hard suck, every playful nibble, it was intoxicating. Derek looked down to see Kirin rubbing his own precum on himself while his mouth worked. He saw the two other femboys eyeing them and starting a jacking off contest. Derek was pushed over the edge. He grabbed Kirin's head with both hands and began just blatantly fucking that velvety throat. After several minutes of thrusting Derek explodes into the mouth of Kirin. "Drink it slut, drink it all," said Derek huskily as he pumped spunk into Kirin's pretty mouth.

When Mr. Steel finally finished and came down from his post orgasmic bliss, he was still hard and looked like he could go another round. "Alright. Which one of you want to ride this beast?" He asked looking among the three fem boys.

Kirin sat beneath the table for several moments as he enjoyed his hearty meal. Nothing made the femboy happier then to serve a man and reap the rewards of a massive cum load. Kirin rubbed his already taught cum filled belly as the fresh load slid down to join the rest of the gallons of cum in his gut. He was so very happy to have more cum in him as he sat there with glazed eyes enjoying the stink of raw sex that floated in the air. As he turned his head to the side he saw his friend Tommie walking over, no doubt getting ready for a ride. Kirin knew it was gonna be a good day. Finally he found his footing and crawled out from under the table to join Jacky in guarding the door. A trail of femboy cum followed Kirin as he lazily walked over to the counter

toritaynympho said:
"mmmm suit yourself!" Tommie called as he rode Derek's dick. Arching his back and leaning his head back against Derek's manly chest, the girly femboi began to casually stoke his little cock.

"God Derek! That is suck a good dick!" the blonde waitress moaned as he worked his hips. "Do you want me to give you the full Tommie special? Grab my chest!! I want you to imagine I have big tits."

Tommie was planning on purchasing some huge G cups when he had the money. But for now, he was going to enjoy riding some huge man dick.

Derek did not sit passively while Tommie 'rhode his steel,' He grabbed the femboi's shoulders and thrusted up as Tommie went down. Derek started to ease up and slid his hand around to Tommie's cock. He stroked Tommie's cock with one hand and said," Such a naughty girl. Trying to hide this nice 'package' from us and not share. Naughty girls get punished!" Of course in the cafe punishment was being fucked silly. Derek Grabbed Tommie's breasts and started to bounce the Fem boi harder and faster on his lap.

"Break him Derek so I can have some fun!" Jacky calls giggling at the two. Still waiting to surprise customers with my cute femboi balls. I gently stroke my cock sitting on the counter stroking my tiny femboi toy.

Tommie moaned when Derek grabbed his perky little breasts. It was sad that he didn't have anything bigger of fuller to grab, but for now, the femboi was happy with who he was. And having a huge man cock buried in his ass was exactly what he wanted.

"OH fuck Derek!!!" he moaned in his very feminine voice. "You have the biggest cock!!! I could let you pound my boi cunt all day long!! OH GOD! I love when I have you in my ass. Is it nice and tight for you! Do you like my fat ass! Do you like my little boi cock! Yes Mr. Steel!!! Stoke my little boi cock!! just don't mess up my dress please!!"

Derek lost himself to lust completely to Tommie's ass. In a feat of strength Derek stood up with Tommie and bent the femboi over the table. "Don't worry slut. I'll wreck your ass, not your skirt," said Derek. He hiked the skirt above Tommie's waist. With that taken care of he really began to thrust into Tommie's tight ass with fury, causing it to jiggle. Despite cumming mere minutes before his balls were beginning to swell. "I'm gonna cum Tommie. Cum in your sweet ass and fill you up," Said Derek as he pounded away.

"Yes yes yes!!!!" The femboi screamed louder and lo ouder as Derek pounded his ass. Tommie arched his back and pressed up against Derek, turning his upper torso and opening his cute mouth for a kiss. "Yes Derek!!! Pound my tight fucking ass!!!" Tommie moaned. "Flood me!!! I want that sweet cum inside of me. Show me that I'm nothing but a sexy whore!!! "

Leaning forward over the table, Tommie began to shove his ass back against the well hung man. Derek's cock was really hitting the spot. Tommie's prostate was being hit and the femboi was ready to cum all over the table. Thinking of Derek flooding him and potentially knocking his fem cunt up, Tommie gasped and came. Covering the table in cum as he waited for Derek's load.

When Tommie arched up for a kiss Derek kissed him back passionately, tasting the inside of the femmine boy's mouth.

When Tommie started to cum on the table Derek's own loads was unleashed. Instead of pulling out, Derek buried himself hilt deep into Tommie and Came. Derek forced his massive hot load into that sweet boy cunt as his mind went pure white with pleasure.

Once Derek's balls had been emptied, he reluctantly withdrew from Tommie. On shaky knees he went over to another chair and sat down to regain his composure. "That was wonderful, and I didn't ruin your skirt this time," said Derek with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom