Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty girl looking for some kinky pairings [FOUND]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcanoir

Meteorite
Hi! I'm Volcanoir, a 19 year old girl looking for a little bit of naughty fun. I haven't been on BMR in a long time, but the other day, I found myself craving some hot, steamy roleplay involving very kinky pairings. I have listed a few of them below, feel free to hit me up through PM(only intermediary I am alright with, sorry!) and we can further delve into these topics. I will state, however, that I'm looking for some immediate RP(somewhere during the next few hours) as I'm feeling especially naughty tonight ?

Also, I only request that you are at least semi-literate, with proper usage of punctuation, grammar and sentence structure. No one-liners either, a minimum of two paragraphs each message, perhaps. Depending on whether or not I find your English coherent enough when you first PM me, I may or may not reply---sorry!

I am also neither fixated on being the dom or sub---I am admittedly a mixture of both, and prefer switching from time to time.

PAIRINGS
I will be playing the role in italic.

-Teacher x Schoolgirl
I'd love for my character to be a very naughty schoolgirl, donning a little uniform, of course, with a short plaid skirt and maybe fishnet stockings. This will also definitely require a lot of in-class teasing---perhaps she could be so enamoured by her teacher's devilish handsomeness that she decides to seduce him. So she plans to give her teacher a little bit of a view by spreading her legs during his lessons, even going so far as to play with herself...

-Brother x Sister
A cliché, but never a bad one, with my 'brother' taking on the role of a rebellious 'bad boy', notorious for being a beast in bed. Perhaps his younger sister could have a long-time crush on him, having tried to catch his attention many times before with skimpy clothes and suggestive gestures. One day, maybe he even catches her masturbating---and decides to help...

RE: Naughty girl looking for some kinky pairings

I just showered and looks like I got some messages which I'll check out soon, but quick bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom