Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demoness House (dthewaters x DonVoltonus)

He could feel the tentacles wrapping around him holding him tighter to the demon on the bed. He could also feels his own balls swell up and ready to burst.

"Harder! You'd better fill me, or I'm keeping you here untill you do!" She moaned, walls clamping down on his transformed cock.

Alex quickly pounded into her going as hard as he could just as she demanded grunting with each thrust. He could feel her walls clamping down onto his cock pushing on what felt like spikes that were shooting out of his cock. Soon the teen couldn't hold it in any longer. "I'm cumming" he roared as he felt his cum shooting out of his transformed cock possible the biggest load he shot yet.

She moaned, black cum oozing out around his throbbing cock, dripping down his balls as he overflowed her. "Ahhhh, You're quite good at this now."

Alex kept pounding his cock harder and faster as he was cumming, pushing it deeper inside of her. As her vagina clamped on his cock, Alex squeezed his own ass over the tentacle still inside of him massaging his prostrate.

She clung tightly to him, shuddering through orgasm after orgasm, juices squirting around his swollen cock.

As she clung tightly onto him, going through her own orgasm, Alex lowered his head until he was face to face with her and forcibly kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth and swirling it around.

When he finished cumming Alex broke free of her and pulled out his new demonic cock from her. It's hard was shaped differently then before, more like a horses although Alex couldn't tell, and it had some small spikes sticking out along it's shaft. Even his cum was different, now black just like that of his demon mistress. Alex scooped up a glob still stick to his cock and put it to his mouth tasting it on his tongue.

She chuckled, laying back with a sigh, watching his taste the smokey, bitter-sweet demon cum. "I'll show you the eggs later when I have them." She smirked. "I'm sure you'll make so powerful demonlings."

Alex savored that taste of his cum combined with the juices of the shadow demon. He noticed that even after such a before orgasm his cock still remained hard, "So will this go back to normal?"

"Nah, that's your cock now." She chuckled, sittling up to lick his cock clean. "You won't get soft or hard in relation to your lust any longer, but you will learn to control your erection."

"Great" Alex said with a smile one his lips, he had already come to enjoy his new cock. As she licked his cock clean Alex couldn't help but stare at the puddle coming out of her pussy "You want me to clean you up?" He asked.

Alex was disappointed as he really want to clean up her beautiful monstrous pussy. But then her suddenly remembered the reason he come into this room, by accident. "By the way, my mistress must be waiting, can you tell me which room she is in?"

"Thanks is it the last door, I don't want to make the same mistake again." Alex looked down at his new cock not really certain if that last statement was correct. "Well I better be off. Um...you don't mind taking your tentacle out of my ass now?"

"Huh?" Oh, yeah." She snickered, slapping the tail so it withdrew. "Sorry sweetheart, mind of their own."

Alex felt empty as the tail moved out of his ass, leaving it gaping wide open for a brief second. "Well I better go and see my mistress" He said as he got off the shadow monster and exited the room. He followed her instructions and finally got to the end of the hall, taking a deep breathe he opened the door.

"Well hello pet, took you a little longer to get here than I expected, though by the look of it you really enjoyed your time."

"Sorry Mistress, I got preoccupied." Alex said nervously. The sight of the beautiful demonic creature brought about another burst of lust in him but the teen stood there waiting for her command wondering what she will say about his new cock.

"It's a very lovely change." She smirked, drawing out a whip. "But I don't think I authorized that."

When the whip suddenly appeared the fear returned to Alex. "I'm sorry mistress." He went down on his knees pleading. "I didn't mean to...it was that shadow monster that did it to me....please forgive me."

She chuckled, caressing his new cock with the whip. "Mmmm, well it is lovely, you only need a minor punishment I think."

As Alex felt the whip softly move along his cock a little moan escaped him. "Yes Mistress only a minor punishment thank you."

Back
Top Bottom