Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demoness House (dthewaters x DonVoltonus)

He's already sensitive cock starting straining when he felt a tentacle wrap itself around him and Alex's breathing got heavy and deep. "What you mean that she can sense me?" The human teen asked while still trying to fight against the growing arousal in him.

"She knows where you are, you're her pet now." She giggled, light suddenly filling the room, revealing a pitch black young woman with gleaming eyes, held up by countless tentacles from her back. "Interesting fact dear, taking in demon cum like you are, will give you a demon's libido."

Alex closed and shielded his eyes when a bright light suddenly flashed in the room. After giving his eyes some time to adjust he was able to see his new assailant. A young black women who looked human except for the tentacles coming out of her back. All this time some of her tentacles still had a vice-hard grip on his growing cock as another tentacle crawled it's way into his ass giving Alex an euphoric sensation. "Is that way I can get so horny at the drop of a hat and seem to have zero recovery time?" He asked her.

"Exactly." She giggled, sitting in the air, suspended by her tentacles, tar-black skin glistening. "Ahh, you're quite nicely tight then, aren't you?"

"Well I did only lose my anal cherry not that long ago." Alex said now once again his fear subsiding to his arousal he begun pushing his ass back onto her tentacle to get more of it in him. "So what are you another demon?" He asked.

Alex moaned as he still felt the tentacle's stroking his rock-hard cock. "A shadow elemental, I'm fucking all kinds of monsters here." He kept his thoughts to himself as he enjoyed the movement's of her tentacles. Slowly he started moving towards her so that he was directly under her. "It seems like I'm getting all the pleasure here." He said to her, "Why don't you move you legs so I can worship you pussy."

She chuckled, spreading her legs, revealing a slick grey passage, the outer lips made of tentacles. "Well dear, you really don't seem to mind much."

Alex fell to his knees so that he could get a better grip at her. Even though there was tentacles sprouting out around her pussy, the teen didn't care. He was so horny that this inhuman sight didn't deter him, besides he had already done some depraved stuff already. Alex plant his face into her pussy and as he felt her tentacles wrapping around his head he slowly licked up her slit.

She groaned in pleasure, working her tentacle against his prostate. "Mmm, you know what you're doing with a pussy, don't you?" She grinned, her slightly spicy juices coating his tongue.

She had a spicy taste, like non that Alex ever tasted before (although that's not saying much as Alex was rather inexperienced) as Alex started sliding his tongue inside her. His finger's searched for her clit and when he found it the teen removed his tongue and gave it a nice long lick. He next put his mouth over her sensitive area and started sucking on it all the while he tentacles messaged his cock and pushed deeper into his ass until she reached his prostrate. Alex gave a long moan before continuing to suck the shadow elemental's clit.

She groaned, holding his head. "That's it, maybe I'll let you fuck me for real if you can hold off and make me cum."

Alex sucked on her clit harder and letting his tongue play loose all over her pussy. The promise of fucking her leading to his increased pace as her wanted to make her cum. He moved two fingers up to her slit pushing it in as he moved his head off her to take a quick breath and letting his saliva run all over her but he quickly put it back on her picking up where he left off.

Soon she arched in climax, glistening juices running down his face. She pulled her tentacle off his cock, smiling. "Well, you know what you're doing don't you?"

He continued sucking her even as she reached her climax letting her juices flow into his mouth and all over his face. "I am a quick learner." He said when he finally moved his face. When he felt her tentacle coming off his cock he moved position so that he was on top of her, "Well I think you did promise me something if I made you cum right?" He said as he pushed his cock inside of her.

She moaned, walls milking him. "How about I make your cock demon size?" She panted, tentacle still working his prostate.

It felt weird pushing his cock inside her as the tentacles that formed her outer lips was squished between his waist but still felt good. At this stage Alex was so horny that instead of working his way slowly into her he pushed straight ahead and started to jack-hammer her while her tentacles still messaged his prostate. When she asked about making his cock demon-sized, the teen barely heard her but eventually it did so he asked "How do you intend to do that?"

She smirked, her walls tightening and warming. "Would you like Huge, Horse-hung, or 'holy fucking mother of satan that's a big dick'?" She giggled.

She smirked, a hum of magic running through his cock, causing him to grow and swell inside of her.

Alex felt his cock growing bigger as he slowly continued pounding into her. He looked down as he pulled out and with each stroke it seems his cock was getting bigger and bigger. Soon it was nearly the size of his own leg and started he could even see it's outline in her body.

He would eventually be left with a hulking 18 inch dick, deep violet with a flared equine head and a shaft covered in fleshy spikes.

As Alex felt his own cock took on a strange shape he continued to fuck her, pounding as far deep as he could go. He didn't care if it would rip her open only focusing on his own primal animistic needs.

Back
Top Bottom