Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demoness House (dthewaters x DonVoltonus)

"You...can be on top...in controll." She blushed. "Mother will be fine with you acting as my master." She grinned.

Even thought it didn't need it, Alex made sure to slopper all over Syl's cock getting it nice and wet before moving up. He position both his legs across Syl's side so that her cock was directly pointing towards his asshole and slowly moved down pushing that demon dick into him.

She smiled, pulling his hips gently down, her pointed length sliding easily inside. "J-just don't take the knot until we're done..."

Alex let her guide his hips down until he touched the knot. But even then it felt like she had her entire length inside of him. He then pulled himself up until only her tip was in his ass and again let himself slid down quicky going faster with each stroke. His own penis despite doing nothing but cumming for what was probably only a few hours was once again rock hard. A moan escaped Alex's lips.

Syl moaned, her hips bucking to meet him, thrusting eagerly. "Use my cock..." She panted, drooling precum. "I'm here for your pleasure!"

(ooc: sorry for late reply been having problems with my internet.)

Pre-cum was leaking from Alex's own cock as he increased his speed on her cock. He bend down to kiss Syl, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth.

He gasped as he felt Syl's knot pushed into him. He broke his kiss and pulled himself down forcing her cock as far deep as he could go, before rolling off her as she was knotted in him she rolled with Alex so that they were now in reverse positions with the teen on the bottom and the succubus on top. Alex wrapped his legs around her waist before begging "Fuck me hard."

Alex laughed as he grabbed a hold of her hair to pull her face down so that he could continue kissing her. He moved his own legs around her wraist to pull her deeper in him.

Alex screamed in ecstasy when he felt Syl's cock shoot her demon cum deep inside his ass. His own starting twitching before it too exploded cum all over Alex's and Syl's bellies.

"It felt so good I couldn't help myself." Alex laughed along with her. He relaxed more as he felt his own hot cum cooling down as he waited for her knot to shrink.

She soon slid out with a grin. "You should head to mother's chambers down the hall, I'm sure she's ready for you again."

"Sure." Alex said as soon as he felt her cock move out of his ass, he jumped off the bed. "By the way do you know her name?" He asked innocently.

"Julia okay got it." Alex wasn't expecting that after all shouldn't demons have names such as Lilith. He pushed it to the back of his head as he walked out of the room. He come into the hallway and realized that he had no idea where Julia's bedchambers actually was. After all Syl was suppose to show him around the castle but instead the two started fucking. He walked down the hallway anyway until he come across a large door at the end. "I wonder if this is the room" He thought to himself as he pushed the door open.

The scent of cum filled the air thickly, black tentacles lashing out from the door, wrapping around him and pulling him inside, curling and rubbing against his body. "How lovely, Julia so rarely gives me toys." A voice hissed in the darkness.

Alex hardly got the door open when some black thing, a tentacle maybe, soddenly reached out and grabbed him pulling him inside. Despite the fact that he should probably be used to it the air was thick with the scent of cum as it filled his nostrils. Inside the room was pitch black and Alex could hardly see in the dark but he heard a voice hiss in it. "No I made a mistake." He said aware that this could be where it finally ends.

A pair of slitted green eyes danced in the air in front of him. "Well don't worry darling, I'm simply hungry for your cum, not your flesh." A smile of sharp teeth glinted in the dark, a tentacle pressing against his ass.

She said that but the sharp teeth that Alex managed to get a glimpse at worried him. "I....I don't know if I have any left." He said worried, "The mistress took it all, and Syl what was left. Please let me go I promised I won't ever come near this door again."

"Oh, you might change your mind about that." She cooed, a slick tentacle pushing it's way into his ass. "I'll find whatever you have left."

Alex moaned as the slick tentacle easily slid into his ass. His own cock started growing hard and even Alex was shock at his stamina. "Mistress Julia would be looking for me." He pleaded, "I have to go find her."

"She can sense you, she doesn't mind at the moment." She hissed, another tentacle splitting open and wrapping around his cock.

Back
Top Bottom