Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demoness House (dthewaters x DonVoltonus)

Alex was disappointed when the demoness left although he felt a great relief when Lucifer got off him. The teen stood up still horny when he come face to face with a young women. Well she looked like a women even it wasn't for her horns, tail and wings. "Umm... I'm Alex." He mumbled to her his eyes unable to leave her perfect body that was practically naked expect for the few patches of clothing covering her nipples and crotch. The sight of this new creature, Syl was enough to keep Alex hard and horny and even more desperate for relief.

Syl giggled. "What, never seen a succubus before?" She teased. "Why don't we go up to my room so I can handle that? Then, I'll give you the tour."

Alex too hard and horny to really say anything. He just immediately jumped to his feet and quickly followed her led.

She smirked, sitting down on a huge plush bed with lavender sheets, covered in various black stains of pretty obvious origin. "Do you take top or bottom?"

Alex was too horny to even care. "I'll take top." He said as he immediately jumped on top of her and begun removing her bikini to reveal her breasts. He started kissing all over her body.

Alex moved his head down kissing all over her body when he come to her crotch. There he notice an growing bulge under her "clothes" and realized that Syl really was like the demoness. But it didn't matter to the teen who was still too horny too care, hell he could even reasoned that he was already gone the moment he voluntarily swallowed his mistress' cum back in that old house. He removed Syl's last piece of clothing and began kissing her growing cock at the tip.

He length was more canine, pitch black with a pointy tip. However, it seemed she did not have a pussy below, simply a tightlu puckered ass. "Ahhh, mother chose well with you."

Alex ignored her as he continued to focus on her cock, kissing it, tasting it and even sucking it. But at the moment he wasn't really concern for her pleasure but only for his and he continued kissing down along her length and on her balls. She didn't have a pussy so that means that Alex only got one place to stick his cock in he eventually lifted her legs putting them onto his shoulders and went to kiss her asshole and even starting licking it trying to get it all wet and ready.

She gasped, moaning gently. "Aren't you a, g-gentleman?" She giggled, cock drooling silver pre.

Once Alex felt it was wet enough, he moved his head up. Noticing the pre-cum dropping from Syl's cock he couldn't help himself but to lick it up, the taste was wonderful as sweet as mistress although somewhat different. The teen could have spend the rest of his life sucking up her cum but he had his own problem to deal with. Moving position so that he was once again on top of the young succubus Alex put his cock at the tip of her rosebud and started slowly pushing himself inside her.

She moaned, her tail caressing his balls, wrapping around him. "Ahhh, you should ask mother to give you an even larger length."

Alex's cock slid in easily enough and as soon as his balls hit her he started increasing speed. Soon he was really slamming into her as hard and as fast as he could go. He felt her tail wrapping around his balls which only increased his speed. Soon the teasing from early as well as the moment right now was getting to Alex. "I'm gonna cum" He screamed

Alex couldn't say anything else. He just let out a loud scream as he felt a massive load of cum shoot out of his cock and straight into Syl's ass. He couldn't believe that he had that much left as he still continued fucking her hard pushing his cum deeper and deeper into her but eventually he slowed down as he shoot most of his load. He was still hard and still fucking her but started moving a lot more slowly until he finally stop and pulled out.

Syl gasped and moaned, painting her own chest with spurts of thick, black seed. "Wonderful my dear, mother chose a fantastic pet."

Alex couldn't resist himself as he saw the black cum shooting out onto Syl's chest. It didn't look any difference from that of mistress. He pulled himself down so that he was eye-level with her body and begun licking up all that black seed

She smiled, stroking his hair, her own seed a bit sweeter than her mother's. "You're such a sweetie to clean me up."

Alex simply looked back up at her and smiled as she strokes his hair. Her cum although the some colour as Mistress tasted a lot more sweeter. Soon he licked it all up leaving only a trail of his own saliva over Syl's breasts and other parts where the cum was. "You wouldn't happen to have any more would you?"

Alex slid down her body and started to lick around her crotch, taking one of her balls into his mouth to suck and then the other. He eventually moved up licking all over her length before taking it back into his mouth, tasting any cum that was still there.

She moaned, gripping his hair, hips bucking, her knot slapping his lips. "Fuuuuck, you're a damn good sucker."

Alex sucked as hard as he could as he felt Syl grabbing his hair and pumping her cock into his mouth. When he could, he wrapped his tongue around her length savoring her taste.

Alex took he cock out of his mouth as he replied to her question, "Of course you can. Do you want me on top of bottom."

Back
Top Bottom