Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demoness House (dthewaters x DonVoltonus)

She laughed, continuing to pump him full, swelling his smooth stomach. "Good boy, tell me how it feels to become addicted to my glorious seed?" She taunted him, teasing her claws down his back.

"It is the greatest feeling I have ever experienced in my life." Alex screamed as his body tried to get more and more of that addictive cum into himself. His cock still spurting a massive load of cum that Alex didn't now he had. The teen then let out a gasp as he felt her claws on his back.

She chuckled, staying buried to her hilt inside him. "Good boy, now we shall return to my realm, and you will feel far better than this even my dear.

Alex's cock finally finished cumming but the teen was still horny most likely from the demon cum currently swelling inside his ass. "Yes, mistress please take me with you." He begged all rational thoughts gone from his mind.

(Would you be open to demon ferals?)

The woman grinned, opening a blazing portal to hell. "Come along then my pet, much more sex awaits you."

(sure)

"Yes mistress." Alex replied meekly, his own sense had returned to him, but he felt shamed as to what happened to him. Yet he couldn't deny how much he enjoyed it now how much he loved the taste of her cum as he followed her into hell.

They emerged before a small castle of black stone, red and gold banners fluttering in the wind beneath an orange sky. "Welcome to your new home pet."

DonVoltonus said:
They emerged before a small castle of black stone, red and gold banners fluttering in the wind beneath an orange sky. "Welcome to your new home pet."

Alex's head went dizzy as he stepped through the portal but when it settled down he come face to face with a beautiful looking castle that he guessed was the demon's real home. "Nice place you got." He told her.

"Why don't we introduce you to my guard dog." She grinned, leading him inside, coming face to face with a pitch black trio of snarling wolf heads, sharing a single wide body. "No Lucifer, down boy, he's a new pet." The beast's demeanor instantly snapped from monster to house pet, panting happily and sniffing at Alex.

Alex screamed at fright and jumped back landing on his ass and back as a massive Cerberus like beast suddenly appeared snarling at him. "Oh god this is it." He thought "I'm gonna get eaten." But then the demoness said some words to the beast and it settled down. "Seems like a friendly enough....dog" Alex said uncertainly as the beast started sniffing all over his body, Alex wondered what this Lucifer smells is he just checking out the new guy or does Alex still smell of the rough sex he had with it's owner.

It moved behind him, sniffing at his rear. "Ahh, I think her may want a turn with you pet. Not to worry of course, he's.....gentle enough..." She grinned.

It felt heard having the three heads of Lucifer sniff all over Alex's body, almost tickilish. Eventually the dog moved allowing Alex to try and gather himself and the teen rolled over onto all fours to try and push himself back to his feet as he did so Alex exposed his buttocks and one of Lucifer's head was at his ass smelling it's master's cum still coating his rosebud.

"Wait..what!" Alex screamed in shock as he heard his owner's words but it was too late and Alex felt the massive beast lead onto his back. He knew exactly what Lucifer wanted.

She chuckled,watching the beast mount Alex, the creature's pointed red cock tip pushing into his sticky ass with surprising ease. "See? He's quite nicely tapered to fit isn't he my pet?"

(ooc: Sorry for late reply been sick)

A moan escaped Alex's lips as he felt the beast's cock push it's way into his ass with surprising ease. "Yes Mistress." He said in response to her question as he felt his own cock start to grow.

She walked in front of him, rubbing her throbbing girth against his lips as the hot-cocked beast thrust deeper. "That's a good cock slut."

Alex opened his mouth when he felt her cock pressed against his lips wanting to get more of that addictive cum that she had feed him earlier.

She smiled, easily sliding down his eager throat, the hound's thrusts pushing him forward onto her flared cock.

Alex swallowed her cock with surprising ease as the hound's own rhythm forced his entire body forward. He wasn't too surprise that he didn't gag at any point as it went in but he could feel the beast going much more faster and wilder forcing his head to hit her crotch and thus sending her entire full length down his throat.

The demoness laughed, pumping thick black seed pouring down his throat. The beast thrust into her ass roughly, knotting him, and filling him with hot, thin seed.

Alex swallowed as much of his master's cum as possible not getting enough of her addictive semen it seems. He barely notice the beast knotting him until he felt it's hot, sticky cum shooting up into his ass.

The demoness pulled out, spraying thick ropes of seed across his face, letting the beast fill him. "That's a good little pet." She cooed, patting his head. "You're going to be a wonderful little whore."

As she pulled out her cock, Alex let his tongue fly out trying to catch as much of the cum as possible. His own cock was rock hard and already spilling out pre cum as he felt more and more of the Lucifer's cum flooding his ass, some already slipping out. Alex felt the demoness hot cum covering his face part of him wanting to wipe it and suck it into his mouth, another part wanted to wank to give his cock it's own relish it desperately wanted. But the teen was afraid that moving his arms would cause him to collapse due to the beast still on top of him still fucking his ass even through it already cum.

The beast soon stopped thrusting, but was still firmly knotted inside him, panting hot breath on his neck.

"Such a good little slut...how would you like if I invite over a friend to take care of that poor, stiff cock?" The demoness smiled, patting his head. "You've been such a very good boy, you deserve a reward for your service."

Alex was able to get a bit of breath when he felt Lucifer stopped pumping into him and he still couldn't feel the beast's knot still in his ass only the hot breath from one of it's head and the desperate feeling of his cock wanting relief.

"Yes Mistress." Alex practically screamed "Please help my cock."

Lucifer's knot soon shrank, and he slid out, giving Alex an affectionate lick before leaving.

"I must tend to things, I will have my dear daughter relieve you." The demoness smirked, melting away into smoke.

A young woman entered the room with a smile, a slender thing about Alex's age, with lovely lavander skin. Her body was covered, if only barely, by a tiny bikini of black straps, only just hiding the nipples of her inhumanly perky CCs, a black pouch attached to cover her crotch. Tiny black horns adorned her head, and a slender black lizard's tail waved happily behind her, just below wide black feathered wings that could encase her if she furled them. "Hiya! I'm Sylvana, but you can call me Syl, you must be mother's new pet!"

Back
Top Bottom