Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spider Queen's Lair(futafanatic & AeonicMachination)

FutaFanatic

Supernova
Emily sighed, falling over onto the ground, her breath in deep pants, her eye looking around her as silence surrounded her. She moved her way into a small cavern, using it to hide her from the rain and wind that ravaged the forested area. Her armor was tattered, her gear in disarray as she laid it out, using few sticks she had gathered to begin making a fire in order to warm up and dry off. With the rain as it was she wan't going anywhere as the mud and darkness made it almost impossible to cover much ground, especially with the idea of having something after her and close on her tail. At least here she had shelter and could hide herself from sight for the time being.

Just a few short hours ago, maybe more as Emily had lost track of time, her and her convoy was attacked by monsters or some sort of creature. She couldn't make out just what they were, but simply knew they had taken the others and she herself had just barely gotten away. So with her temporary camp set up she laid back and relaxed, letting exhaustion take over as she closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep.

Nearby, just further down the tunnel the Spider-Queen cackled to herself, her heightened senses focused on the human girl. She could feel her breath on the wind, listening to the beating of her heart until she had fallen asleep. She had been in the mood for a new toy and the intruder would make good breeding stock. She ordered two of her servants, parasite-controlled orcs she had enslaved a while back, to take the girl and bring her to her lair.

Then she scuttered away to make preparations for her new arrival. The human would need food and water, fresh air and somewhere to sleep. She could of course just plant a parasite in her and remove the need for all that, but she preferred her sex-slaves to be lucid, at least until she broke them herself.

After making the arrangements, the Queen returned to her throne room to find the human there already, the two orc slaves standing on either side of the sleeping girl. She climbed up onto her throne of webbing and nestled in, spreading her mind out to every parasite to conduct her kingdom. She would wait for the human to wake up on her own, she always savored their reactions when they did.

When she finally fell asleep the woman smiled, happy to finally relax and enjoy some rest in the hope's that the weather would ease up enough later for her to get moving around to find her way back home. he was unaware of what lurked deep inside the cave, or the intentions they had for her. With her exhaustion she was out cold when the orcs came, snoring softly, lost in slumber, easy pickings for the beasts to collect and bring her to their Queen.

After a while she grumbled, slowly waking up. When she moved around, only to find she couldn't, she whined, and pulled harder, trying to move about, only to find she couldn't move much at all. When she finally came around, she aw nothing of her camp, finding herself somewhere different, not only that but she looked at herself, to find she was strung up in what looked to be some sort of massive webbing, keeping her stuck in place. Hr eyes scanned once more, to find orcs on either side of her, her eyes widening as she squirmed."W-What....is going on!?"

A dark laughter echoed off the walls. A few feet away a single black, chitinous leg stretched menacingly out of the pitch black darkness. It was shortly followed by the rest of the massive Queen of Monsters. A black, six-legged spider with a woman's upper body, her gloved arms unnaturally thin and long. From her head flowed a fountain of silver hair, and she had four solid red eyes. The Queen grinned at the defenseless girl.

"Well, good morning now my beautiful little pet." Her speech was hissed and somehow strangely soft at the same time. She walked up to Emily, reaching a hand down to stroke her cheek. "Welcome to your new home..."

Emily noticed a black, massive rod of flesh growing from the Queen's abdomen, and she couldn't help but notice that it resembled a penis.

She froze up, eyes wider when she aw the leg come into the light. But when the rest followed she squirmed more and more, trying whatever she could to get free. Emily bit her lip, shaking as her eyes scanned over the spider, paying no mind to the growing appendage."N-No..let me go..I don't want to be here.."She whined, inwardly curing herself for letting her guard down so easily.

After a while she stopped squirming, realizing the material was too thick and too sticky for her to break free, leaving her at the whim of the Queen.

"Oh, don't be scared little one," the Queen cooed, stroking the girl's cheek to calm her down, "everything will be all right. I am Sheb-nera, what is your name?"
She moved in closer, almost close enough for the Queens large breasts to touch Emily. She smiled patiently, looking into Emily's green eyes almost lovingly.

She shook her head, trying to get away from the hand that touched her. The girl whined, refusing to say a word. But when the Queen moved so close to her, forcing her to stare into those eyes, she took in a breath an relaxed, letting in a swallow."E-Emily.."She mumbled, eyes looking down at the massive breasts which nearly pressed to her own.

Sheb-nera leaned in close to Emily, pressing their bodies together as she kissed her on the cheek, then whispered in her ear: "Wrong." In one fell swoop the Queen pushed away, tearing Emily's clothing off with her bare hands, leaving her entire body exposed. "Your name is whatever I want it to be!" she shrieked, throwing her arms up in the air excitedly. She reared up onto her hind legs, displaying her massive cock, almost as big as Emily's lower arm.

"Right now I think I'll call you Fuckmeat..."

She shivered as the whisper slithered into her ear, Emily shaking her head, trying to get away once again as fear settled in. But when the Queen pushed away and ragged her clothes with her, Emily shrieked, eyes wide as he now found herself nude, her lender, virgin body on display for the spider woman. The girl whined and squirmed once more now that she realized just what was about to happen, screaming and crying as she moved.

However, the moment she now took a god look at the monstrous cock, her eyes widened and she froze, her head shaking slowly."N-No no no..You can't...It won't fit.."She whined, doing her best to close her legs, her breathing ragged as she now began to panic.

"Oh goodness me, how terrible," said the queen sarcastically, "the Fuckmeat thinks I care about what she thinks. Trust me, it always fits, one way or another..." She scaled the webbing until she was standing on top of the terrified human, her monstrous cock laying on her face. "Lick it", she commanded, "Lick it or it goes in dry."

he shivered as the words sank into her ears, the Queen having no intention of letting her go nor a care of her own safey, in a sense. But when she found the cock inches from her face and the woman's threat hanging over her, the girl whined and shook her head."I-I don't want to..."

"I do so hate repeating myself," the queen muttered, "but since you're new I'll make an exception: I. Don't. Care. Now lick it 'til it's all nice and wet or it goes in dry. Deny me again and it goes into that juicy little ass you've got..." She licked her lips and poked the girls lips with the tip of her cock. "You have five seconds to decide."

Swallowing hard, he looked at the cock as the woman threatened her once more, Emily biting her lip, realizing she didn't have much of a choice but to do as she was told. And the last thing she wanted was for that monster to dig into her backdoor dry. So with a whimper she closed her eyes and gave the monstrous cock a lick, her breathing deep and heavy.

The queen grinned evilly, pleased at the girl's common sense. Of course she would have loved to fuck her dry and listened to her tortured screams, but she preferred toys that knew their place. After all, you can't teach someone to obey willingly, but you can always hurt them.

"Good, now lets see how well those plump lips of yours look when wrapped around a big cock. Again I remind you that if you don't suck it well enough, you're the one suffering from it..."

She leaned back on her thorax, resting her arms behind her head and closing her eyes as she enjoyed the human tongue caressing her cock. Eagerly she awaited the sensation of the girls lips following suit.

Sh took in a swallow as the woman assured her that she still wasn't afraid to punish her, to defile her painfully. Her breathing was low, her eye still closed as she obediently opened her mouth wide and taking in the first quarter of the cock into her sultry gullet. With her body bound, she couldn't go anywhere, forced to deal with the situation before her. Still the girl sucked on the cock, shaking against the webbing as her own arousal grew and the strange taste of the cock sunk down into her throat.

"Oooh yes, good girl ..." Sheb-nera moaned as she felt her new toy's first fuckhole for the very first time. She was warm and wet and wonderful, the way her tongue struggled to not rub too much against her cock was just delicious.

"Still, that's just the first quarter, unless you like a bit of friction when someone fucks you? Come on now, open wide and say 'aah'", the Queen mocked, bracing herself by placing her hands on the rigid parts of the webbing, she'd give the girl five seconds to take more cock in before she pushed herself in forcefully.

She whimmpered a bit as she listened to th woman's praise, her breathing slow, deep as she sucked on the cock. And as much as she despised it, she found it hard to deny the fact that the taste wasn't foul and made her body heat up and boil. She watched now as the spider gripped the webbing and gave the girl a warning, hr eyes wide as she shook her head and sucked down more of it. She knew just what the woman had in mind and she wanted no part of it at all.

She smiled warmly, always loving an obedient pet. Still, she couldn't resist a little mischief and poked the head of the cock into the back of her pet's throat, just for a second.

"Ah, keep that good work up and I might just cum in your mouth instead of your cunt!" she gasped.

She shook a bit when she felt the woman push into her throat for a moment, relaxing once she stopped. With her words, she whined bit, aken back by hr words more than anything. Still she sucked and did her best to please the spider woman as bet she could, as if she was even given much of a choice to do anything but.

"Oooh, good little toy ..." she coo'd at the continued ministrations. "It is rare that I find one this obedient. Did you master your gag reflex just for me, or did you suck a lot of cocks before this?" She didn't pull out however, so there's no telling if the question is hypothetical or not.

till the girl whined, shaking her head as the woman spoke, asking her about Emily's gag reflex. And with her not pulling out it only served to make her own motions force the cock deeper, the girl finding it hard to deny the cock didn't exactly have an awful taste as her crotch began to drip with arousal.

"Oh, sorry," Sheb-nera said, voice dripping with sarcasm, "I can't quite hear you. From the evidence, I'll just have to assume anything with a cock got to dump their loads right down your throat. Speaking of which ..." She wrapped her clawed hands around Emily's Fuckmeat's head and began thrusting in and out of her throat with reckless abandon, ramming her face like she was trying to give her a concussion.

A full half minute of this relentless skullfucking passed, every thrust somehow shoving more and more of Sheb's cock deeper and deeper into her until finally, with a shrill shriek she pressed Fuckmeat's face into her crotch and came hard, depositing several eggs and huge volumes of cum-like lubricant.

"You have no idea how long it was since last I came inside a human." She gasped after pulling out.

"Ready for round two?" she reared onto her hind-legs, displaying her still-hard cock. "Oh what do I care, it's going in either way."

(i apologize..thought we had this in a pm -_-..ugh work is killing my sleep...)

Emily whined, shaking her head at the woman's comment, but before she could pull away or catch a good breath of air, she found her head gripped tightly as the woman began to jackhammer her rod deep down her gullet. Emily gagged slightly and squirmed with wide eyes as she felt the cock slide deeper and deeper. But the moment she felt the egg and cum flood down into her stomach, Emily screamed, eyes trembling as she felt her stomach bulge slightly, her body shakling uncontrollably.

When asked about round two she shook her head with a whimper."N-No more please...i beg of you..."She cried as her gaze dropped to the floor, her breath weak as thin strands of cum drooled from her lip.

"You beg? Listen here fuckmeat, the only thing you will beg for is more cum, to be fucked harder, and for me to fill you up with my brood. Understood?"

Without even waiting for an answer, the Spider Queen lowered herself down and rammed mercilessly into Emily's cunt, hilting her massive cock in one thrust. She quickly began to fuck her roughly, building speed at a painful pace.

"Already wet? You absolute whore!" she cheered as she rammed home again and again. "Pity really, dry fuckholes make the most delightful screams..."

She shook her head more as the woman gave her no choice in the matter, simply telling her what was to happen. And before she could once more protest and whine, her eyes widened as she felt the massive rod stretch her open, forcing a rough gasp from her throat, the girl crying out and shaking her head."N-No please!!"She shouted, her body helpless as the spider began to ravage her insides, preparing her for what was soon to come.

Back
Top Bottom