Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quickie, or maybe longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anntri

Moon
I'm looking for a quick but detailed story line, YOU provide the plot cause I'm horrible making them up myself. I will do pretty much ANY pairing you provide me with so just hit me up and see what we can figure out. Its cool if you want to try a short roleplay and it turns into a long epic story cause I tend to love those too.

~So I'm an experienced role player, extremely detailed and I can provide anything from a few sentences to a few paragraphs depending on the situation of the roleplay's story.

~I am a submissive in nearly every aspect but I can be a brat as well. I have played a Mistress role a few times, but I'm really sick of it at the moment and would probably turn any requests of those types down.

~I'm really craving some non-con at the moment, but I do both happily.

~Third-Person Only. I have a hard time doing long messages and detail with First and it annoys me to be so slacking.

~F-list For kinks and ect. I am always willing to try new things though so don't be scared to ask.

~I'm Craving a non-con Serious Dom/sub thing right now, something fun and detailed. Con would be great too, as long as it has some BDSM in it.

~I prefer private messaging on here over anything, but if your really good I'd be open to using Kik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom