Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother x Son or Mother x Son's best friend [ Skype or AIM ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianarimar

Planetoid
So, a really weird craving that rarely ever hits me and because of that, I'll be slightly picki-er when it comes to this rp.

I have just a few requirements:

- I only write in third person past and I'd like you to be able to write that way as well.
- I don't do one liners, but I also don't write walls of text. One good paragraph and I'm good to go :3.
- Please differentiate between dialogues and actions.
- I only write with male roleplayers.
- I'm highly picky about FC's and when it comes to my characters, I won't use mainstream media models. They all look the same to me. PLEASE DON'T EVEN MENTION THEM TO ME.

- DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS. DO NOT CONTACT ME TO PROMOTE YOUR OWN THREADS. I just think it's kind of rude to contact someone with your own ideas when they're craving something entirely different really badly. It might work for some people but not for me, so please refrain from doing so.

- i will be playing subs for the most part unless stated otherwise. NOW. I know there's this kind of sub that simply lays there and just lets the dom take care of everything and manhandle them and such. I am NOT one of these subs. My characters may be unexperienced, but they're either eager to learn, taking shy initiative with their partners or they fight it if they're in a position they'd rather not be.

By sub, I mean I'll be playing the characters who seemingly don't have the upper hand in the relationship.

Now, the kind of character I'm looking for, as I've realized I'm actually kind of picky about the rps I'll continue, is this:

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SON:

[ NO1 ] [ NO2 ]

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY SON'S FRIEND:

[ NO1 ] [ NO2 ]

I don't have really detailed ideas for what is it that I want to do, so I'm open to hear you out and come up with something good together! All I know for sure is the reference I'd like to use, which is this lady here:

[ NO1 ] [ NO2 ]

Just copying and pasting some of the kinks I like: internal cumshots/creampies, risk of pregnancy, loss of virginity, fantasy lactation (pregnancy is not involved), biting, hair pulling, dirty talking, rough sex (Important for these plots), characters wearing stockings/long socks, breast/nipple play, scratching, height differences, public sex.

So, yes, I'm really hoping this will have a good outcome!

My AIM is dianarimar and my skype is hellamvtant. Hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom