Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Monster Hunter OOC

Kaybee

Supernova
Welcome to the OOC thread for Erotic Monster Hunter RP!

Character Thread can be found HERE

And the IC thread can be found HERE

Hmph hate to do this for the idea is great but I'll have to pull myself out from this :(

Erit, since you've gone and involved Djinn in dust's storyline, I'll be waiting on you to post before I post for Dust probably, that alright?

Kaybee said:
Yep, Purple light coming off it would be the obvious giveaway on that one to anyone who's played the game, though the general and obvious effects on humans and monsters are enough to let anyone with a little storytelling knowledge know that something is up.

Anyways, any further talk should be moved to OOC chat instead of this thread. I'm writing up a post for the main story right now so you can either start into the next round of posts or try to sneak into the current round I'm replying to before I finish, whatever works for you.

Yeah, sorry >_<" Got a little carried away there. Well, the only monster hunter game I've played extensively is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, but I have been researching the monsters from the other games as well so I should get along well enough. I slipped in a post for this round, and I think I'll edit it later to include an opening scene for my Diablos as well a little later on.

For what it's worth, now that I've accomplished my goal of getting through a single mission first, I'm open for character interactions with people. Not like my guy is going to be doing much while waiting for those repairs.

If no one else comes up, I'll toss a hunter NPC or two your way, I have a few OCs who could lead into some fun and/or intrigue within the city.

So, while I'd like to wait for everyone to post before I keep on posting, I don't want this RP to bog down, so if nobody else posts by Monday morning I will simply continue posting for the people who have replied and those who have not replied at that time will have their characters be paused until such time as they resume posting.

-Kaybee

I don't know if anyone check this thread in particular, but I don't know where exactly to ask:

How are new armors and getting the materials for them gonna work? I imagine repeating a quest over and over and over until you get the required materials for an armor set is far to repetitive to work in Role Play form, so how are we getting better equipment and weapons?

I'm going with one monster is usually enough to get materials needed, maybe two for the more esoteric materials like rubies and stuff. I figure all monsters have the parts, the guild just takes most of them as it's own cut and gives hunters the rest, so if a hunter requests a gem or plate or something then the guild can give it to them from their next hunt, they just take a bigger cut of other stuff.

So, less grinding, because grinding would be boring.

Just so you all know! There is NO posting order for this RP, you are not required to wait for others before you post, I ask only that you wait for me to reply before you post again!

Sorry for the extended delay! I hope you're all still interested in continuing this RP!

I'm still interest, no worries. I'm just sorry on my end that I've made so much work for you rather than furthering the creation of a croup of players for adventures together.

Given Solai is gone, I will take over writing for Kyra and Whitey in my next post.

Back
Top Bottom