Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Erotic Monster Hunter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Did you forget "Whitey", Kaybree? My Zinogre.)

Kyra took a moment to ponder the guildswoman's suggestion. Even tilting her head, she seemed to contemplate the idea. Yet, she was actually glancing over Genji. He was cute, she supposed, in a puckish-rogue sort of way. Not quite her type, but definitely good enough~

With a brilliant smile, she turned towards him, and offered her hand."Well, what do you think? I, for one, am all for it. I'm sure a Zamtrios will be a major prestige-bonus for the both of us; and those 'mats' are to die for..." She giggled at the stupid irony, while using the common slang for materials.

Kaze read over the posts in detail as he wanted to make sure that the normal means just wasn't what he was looking for. He read over them a second time, hoping that there would be something that he had missed the first time that he had read though the list, yet, at last there was nothing that grabbed him as what he needed to do. He thought about the note more and more and let out a simple sigh, before turning from the post and walking away.

He soon followed that note, what he would find, he wasn't sure, but he knew that working outside the norms was not something that bothered him. He would do what he needed to do. It was his way forward. He walked calmly, he had at least been able to replenish his supplies and upgrade his bow a bit too. He would use these new tools to advance himself as much as he could. He was curious what he was getting himself into, but he had some fate it would turn out for the best.

The first stop that Alistair made was the bar, buying himself a drink hat wouldn't knock him out but would take a bit of the edge off things. It was only reasonable to celebrate the success he had had, and while he didn't immediately push himself into the limelight in some silly attempt to garner a reputation or gain the attention of the crowd, he would nonetheless be willing to answer if people asked what had happened to him. He had nothing to be ashamed of

With it in hand, he made the rounds in a way, listening to the rumors and the tales that circulated amidst the more vocal stories. It was interesting, and as a more inexperienced Hunter he couldn't imagine what it meant beyond bad things. Certainly the others around seemed to see it as such, and he had no reason to not defer to their judgment.

Still, it didn't seem like an immediately worrisome problem to him, given that he was no longer in the field. He had done what he had wanted to do without interference, and there had not been any dark forces intervening in his Hunt. SO he assumed anyway.

It didn't seem something worth pursuing now, so he took the information that he had gathered and let it go as he settled in to relax. Someone more experienced and important than he could handle that problem. For now he would focus on the hard business of recovery and waiting.

"I have heard stories about a golden dragon in the far east." Said Dust. " I once met a man who claimed to have seen one. Though I have never heard tale of a creature that takes the gize of a woman." He smelled the aroma and did feel the emotion building. He forced it down, he eas familiar enough with list to know how to suppress it. Even a great deal of it. He started to slowly circle around so he could get on the other side of the creature he wanted to get behind it so whatever direction it bolted in, and it would it would be in the line of sight for one of them. He stopped and crouched down. Waiting for a signal

"Working togheter huh?" Genji repeated to himself as he held his own chin and looked down in thought,allready scheming a plan to take the maximum profit possible from the situation."Well....I guess it's a pretty good idea!" Genji concluded as he looked back at Kyra with a grin as well.

"My name's Genji.It'll be a pleasure to work togheter with you." He said while strettching a hand out to Kyra to shake it.At the same time,the rogue also quickly glanced his eyes over Kyra's figure,discretely memorizing her physical qualities, at last those who were not hided by her clothes.Reaching a conclusion that she was pretty hot,Genji found yet another reason to want to work out with the lady.

Sonya rose to her feet again as she finished cutting up the Setlas. Turning back to Nat, she gave a nod. "If you're good to keep going, may as well make the most of the day. Wasted enough of it earlier..." Biting her lip she glanced to the Setlas, really hoping to not do that again.

After being lost in recalling what happened, she shook her head, turning back to her companion. "Okay, lead the way then." Letting her take point to find the pass.

[The Port City of Val Habar - Genji and Kyra]

"Perfect!" The Guildswoman grinned, rummaging in her robes again, pulling out a pair of tokens, frowning at them, them rummaging further to pull out another pair she seemed more satisfied with, holding them out to Genji and Kyra, hardly even noticing the exchange of lecherous looks between hunter and huntress (or if she did notice, she said nothing of it.) "There's an airship already waiting for some hunters to take this job, just head over to the port whenever you're ready and they'll take you north. Remember to pack warm armor and hot drinks!"

It would be a couple days travel to the north, and while the village would have at least some supplies the two could avail themselves of, there would be a far better selection within the city proper since outlying guild offices could be rather small if they were too far away. Better to stock up on any essentials now before heading out. The frozen seaway could be a dangerous place after all.

[The Ancestral Steppes - Sonya]

Nat nodded, her expression firming into greater confidence at Sonya's certainty as she hefted her weapon again and then slung it on her back once more. "Let's go then!"

From the cliffs, a network of small caverns and broad trails made their way north towards the canyon homes of the Jaggi that occupied the steppes. The sun was beginning to sink slightly, the afternoon growing slightly later as they travelled, but before long they could see streaks of rusty red stone interlacing the grey of the Steppes and after some half-hour's walking Nat and Sonya were fully in the red stone of the canyons.

Finally they found a Jaggi pack in a space where the valley floor broadened between the cliffs. There were caves in the stone here and several raptors and raptor-girls were quietly laying in the late-afternoon sun around a pool of clear water. The pack hadn't noticed the two huntresses yet, and better still, there didn't seem to be a great Jaggi around, though with a pack of such size, there surely had to be one somewhere... They would probably want to be careful and make sure none of the little ones got away to warn the leader before they could deal with the little ones.

[The Port City of Val Habar - Kaze]

"Come in..." The place was in a quiet part of town, and looked largely disused from the outside, though once Kaze opened the door he could see that it was at least made use of regularly enough to keep the dust off the floor. It was dimly lit, though Kaze could see several armed men and women standing about, many of them wearing metal armor rather than any sort of monster gear. Mercenaries rather than hunters, guards of some sort then... The one who addressed him however was a seated fellow, the only one near any sort of source of light that Kaze could see, revealing his face to the hunter as he approached.

He was a middle-aged man, clearly not a hunter by his slightly more rounded physique, but clearly rich, likely a merchant lord then. His eyes roamed over Kaze briefly, before he smiled.

"Ah yes... The newly-marked hunter..." His voice was polite, if slightly mocking. "You know already I offer a job then... So I shall get down to business. There is a rather dangerous monster girl in the region of the frozen seaway, one whose lair keeps her well away from the major villages in the area for the most part. One known as 'Whitey' a Zinogre..." Kaze had heard of Zinogre before, even if he hadn't heard of 'Whitey', powerful beasts by any reckoning, with both males and females possessing immense strength and speed as well as incredible power over electricity...

"I want you to capture her, any means you see as necessary really, as long as she is alive and possessed of all her limbs, if you can succeed in this, you shall be quite handsomely paid, to say nothing of... Other opportunities that might become present should you prove yourself in this manner." The merchant smiled. "Do you think you can manage such a task?"

[The Port City of Val Habar - Alistair]

A few people were curious about the many cuts Alistair had had, and the story of his fight with not just one but two Kut-ku proved both funny and epic enough to keep a decent crowd interested before they moved on to other tellings. It was not the sort that would last through ages like some hunting tales, but it was certainly a fun story, and Alistair found a handful of hunters and huntresses offering to buy him drinks as congratulations or condolences for the rough hunt.

A couple of them stuck around even, telling their own stories of wild hunts they'd been on. One fellow had a story about some creatures he'd encountered out in the desert, giant insect-like monsters that wore the skulls of wyverns upon their backs which he claimed the guild hadn't even been able to recognize at first. "Called them Hermitaurs after a while, but they had to check with some pretty far off guild outposts to hear that. All the way out in Theron even..." He took a sip of his drink. "Still, for something that can wear a Rathalos' head for protection, they're surprisingly easy to kill... And the females aren't at all bad looking..." He'd grinned at that, and the other hunter -or rather huntress- who'd stuck around had punched him in the shoulder at that point.

"It's hardly fair though, I'm not even sure there's such thing as a monster girl that isn't good looking..." She'd complained a moment later with a sigh. "So what are you planning next? Once you recover I mean." The huntress refocused, eyeing Alistair's network of slowly healing cuts over his arms and chest. "Got any hunts you have your eye on?" "Personally I'm curious about those black clouds around Heavens' Mount..." The hunter chimed in. "I'm not ranked to go investigate them alone though..."

[The Everwood Hunting Ground - Dust]

"Wha-have you never heard of a monster girl?" Vianna hissed after him, though she kept her eyes on the monster girl, nose twitching slightly as she caught that scent on the wind again and -despite herself- took a half-step closer before she caught the motion and arrested it in it's tracks. The girl looked between them, scrambling back slightly to try and keep both of them in her field of view before settling -curiously enough- on Vianna as Dust moved around her. He didn't necessarily know where he blind spots were, but he knew once he moved past a certain point that she could not possibly see him unless she had some sort of eyes in the back of her head...

Vianna meanwhile crept forwards, keeping her hands upraised in an attempt not to scare the monster girl while keeping her attention focused in one direction...

It was at this point however that dust would realize a slight problem. The scent was definitely originating from the monster girl, which was good to know, if not for the manner in which he'd realized it as he now stood directly downwind of her to get out of her line of sight, and every whiff of whatever she was releasing into the air was making that arousal harder and harder to ignore, narrowing the foci of his world to the women in front of him. Vianna seemed not to have realized that something was wrong though, and was instead raising one hand slightly, in preparation to signal him with a swift gesture as the monster-girl's eyes remained locked upon her...

Kyra eagerly took the male's hand and shook it heartily, before taking the token."Ah, well, nice to meet yah, Genji. I'm Kyra. I think I already said that..." She mumbled the last bit to herself, short term memory failing her.
After a minute, though, she turned to the man, and gave a broad smile."So, do you need to get some supplies? My armor's plenty insulated enough; I just need to get some Hot Drinks on the way out. And I don't think I need to upgrade my swords... nothing short of a hammer will get past it's ice armor, but the rest of the time, I should be fine~"

Dust was feeling the temptation grow. He inhaled deeply and held a breath he let his heart slow and he focused. He had faced worse before. Whatever pharmone she was giving off was potent but not the mot potent he had ever dealt with. He held his position and waited for Vianna to signal. Slowly and silently he slid the long sword back into it's scabbard. He gripped his zwihander and a pair of trap disks with the other hand.

"Hot drinks huh? Leave it to me, Love." Genji replied with a grin as he took his token from the Guildswoman and turned away,heading towards a shop where he could buy Hot Drinks at while looking behind and asking Kyra "Are you comming?".He didn't wait for a reply at all but walked slowly enough so Kyra could follow him.

Once he made his way to the shop,Genji went to speak with the shop owner,an impish scheme allready matured at his mind and ready to be put in action.It took him only few minutes of trash-talking for Genji to befriend the shop owner,being him a simple minded person the likes of which Genji could easily manipulate.The man then pointed to another customer that happened to be a Monster Hunter of way higher level and said "You see that fine hunter over there? I'm actually his assistant and i got asked to carry a few Hot Drinks we would be using on the next mission...You see.He's a very influent person and i'm sure he would appreciate if you were to give us a discount....".

The shop owner quickly went and gathered twenty Hot Drinks of the best possible quality he had at hand and gave it to Genji.The rogue man chuckled lightly in satisfaction and took the drinks while saying "Thank you very much my friend.I'll be going ahead so you can get the payment from my noble superior back there.",that last phrase came out as a wisper since Genji didn't wanted the other hunter to hear it out.As quickly as possible but without loosing his composure at all, Genji left the shop as he could allready foresee a rather unpleasant situation approaching.

He passed by Kyra with his bag now well stocked with free Hot Drinks and said while keeping a devilish grin on his lips "There it is.Our problem is solved.....Now let's hurry and leave,things are about to get not that friendly around here.".Asside from the drinks,Genji also didn't had any other nescessity to stock on anything else.The man wondered for a bit what Kyra's impression of him would be after that fine demonstration of roguery,most people don't esactly see it as a good thing.

As someone who had listened to his fair share of stories when he was a part of the royal guard, Alistair was under no delusions to the fact that his story was far from an epic tale. It would keep for the day, but it was just lacking a certain quality that would keep it from dying out, even if it was altered and exaggerated beyond any hope of recovery. For now he would reap the benefits though, accepting the drinks that were offered to him by those who had come to listen to his tale. It wasn't as if he had anything better to do.

Eventually he was left on his lonesome, with only a huntsman and a huntress still seated nearby, and the two apparently partners. That was his guess anyway, and the impression that the duo gave off. But he would freely admit that he might be wrong. As it stood, the story they Huntsman told was interesting as well, even if not quite as adventurous as his own.

At her question, he shrugged. "I hadn't decided yet," he admitted with little chagrin. "There were some interesting ones, but I haven't really thought about it." He figured he had plenty of time to come to a decision on it. He doubted he was ranked enough to go do the more dangerous missions anyway. For now, he just planned to take things as they come, and decide once he had his stuff back.

Kaze nodded his head as he took the job, he didn't have anything to say, he just listened to the order, this would be a challenge, but it was worth a shot, he had to prepared for the creature that he was going to fight first. Going in unprepared was not smart. He went and gathered up as many things as he could adjusting his own armor to protect him against electrical based attacks as best as he could. He also gather other materials to help him in his quest to go after this monster girl.

He then headed out, he took the direct path toward the area that he had been told about in the mission information. He would have to hunt down this monster girl and return her, for what he wasn't sure. He knew it wasn't for the best most likely, but he figured that he needed to improve and this was the best chance to advance himself as a hunter. He had been on two real hunts before this, and he knew that he had to push his skills and improve them as fast as possible.

Sonya, studied the area where this pack resided. Jaggi on their own weren't a threat, not without one of their larger relatives, so taking these reptiles out wouldn't be difficult, if they could make sure a Great Jaggi never showed itself. On the bright side, it seems like there was only two ways out of this area and the girls were standing by one of them. The other side, well, Sonya was making a plan for that.

Gesturing to the cliff on one side of the valley, the swords-woman turned to Nat. "If you got up there, think you could pick off any of the beasts that try to flee out the other side?" Moving her hand to gesture to the other-side of the valley. "If you can, I can draw most of them out here to me, likely cut them down before they can get help." Course that would leave Sonya alone against most of the pack, but she was confident she could handle it.

(I presume I take over Kaze's world, now, Kay?)

Kyra could only stare in a slightly disaproving fashion as Genji wormed his way out of paying. Such a sad, conniving act, considering Hot Drinks weren't that exspensive. Nevertheless, she took her sare with a brilliant smile; always one to take another's generosity.

Flashing the shrewd man a charming smile, she gestured vaguely."Well, then, let us get going!" And with that, she set out among the road, leadinb Genji off to the area there mark was in; only chatting idly along the way.

[En Route to the Frozen Seaway - Genji and Kyra]

((@Solai: Well I can run the environment and other monsters in Whitey's vicinity if you'd like, but otherwise yeah.))

The shop owner may have been a lax fellow, but Genji could already hear the sounds of a rising argument beginning behind him as he hurried away. It could prove troublesome next time he was in Val Habar for certain, even if it had held some short term gain...

He had his hot drinks at least, though they really weren't exactly an expensive commodity...

The pair of hunters made it out before the anger caught up with them, and before long the airship was lifting off and turning northwards towards where the frozen seaway divided the arctic reaches of Gahji from those of Theron. It would be a couple of days in the air before they arrived at the outlying villages from which they could begin their hunt for the Zamtrios menacing the region, how they intended to spend those days was up to them.

((You can either skip to arrival and the start of the hunt or have Genji and Kyra take some time to get to know each other better on-route, I'll leave it up to both of you.))

Given the strain Nat's bowgun had already suffered at the slicing forelimbs of the Seltas it made a degree of sense for Sonya to put herself to take the brunt of the fighting this time around, though even if they were individually a non-threat, numbers could lend even Jaggi an edge over nearly anyone. If it weren't for that half the pack seemed gone from the area -likely out hunting with their leader- Nat would have shaken her head, but as it was, the numbers shouldn't be too bad.

With a little luck, the plan should work just fine.

"Got it." Nat nodded, and then jogged over towards a series of high ledges from which she could rain fire down upon the other pass while Sonya drew the main attention of the pack, taking a few minutes as she climbed and clambered above the oblivious Jaggi and Jaggia below before finally she looked back at Sonya and gave a thumbs up.

Time to get started...

[The Port City of Val Habar - Kaze]

There were a few other details before he left, how the monster girl would be picked up once captured, and a reaffirmation that Kaze most not tell the villagers of his intent in the area. Apparently the local villages close enough to see the Zinogre from time to time were rather fond of her, considering her a good luck charm for her strange pigmentation and the fact that she and they tolerated each other to the point that they did not attack each other for territory. Unfortunately, this meant a local guide for the outer reaches of the area would be out of the question...

With some new armor to resist electricity and not much money left to his name after paying for it, Kaze made his way north...

It would be a few days before Kaze arrived at the Frozen seaway, politely dodging requests by villagers as he made his way past the outlying villages and into the hunting grounds themselves. Whitey's lair was supposed to be quite deep in the area, in a series of caverns tunneled into the rock and ice of the handful of landmasses buried under the snow and glaciers that characterized this region...

The huntress rolled her eyes at Alistair with a heavy sigh. "I was trying to invite you to come investigate them with us, did the Kut-ku hit you in the head or something?" She grinned, taking some of the heat from the insult, though it still stung. "They'll let groups go where they wouldn't permit single hunters, especially when it comes to investigative missions and the like, since we aren't expected to fight anything out of our league on those sorts of quests."

Her partner shrugged. "Think about it is all, you've still a few days of recovery ahead of you at least, and no one else is taking that request for the moment. If you're interested, I'm Lucas and she's Helena, we're staying just down the street in hunter's housing, just ask the felynes in the area."

It wasn't just a momentary effect though, but a continuous one, and even as Dust forced the desire down it kept coming to the fore of his mind, not overwhelming, but slightly distracting at the very least no matter how he tried to push it away. Then Vianna swept her hand down to signal the attack and unfolded her bowgun from her back with a *snap*, firing at the monster girl as she suddenly swirled into motion, shots deflecting off surprisingly tough hide for a creature that looked so fragile and feminine. As she twirled, a slight glow of purple light flared around her for a moment, and a slight haze seemed to hover around her form...

((@Solai: So what do you think?Should we skip it?))

Genji accompanied Kyra during all the course more studying her personality wise than physically.Although he could notice she didn't approve of his way of doing things,the fact that Kyra still accepted and even put up a most likely false smile had allready shown Genji that she's a flexible person with high possibilities to have hidden parts of her persona that he had still not seen yet.Inadvertently, Genji actually started to stare at Kyra with somewhat different eyes,not those of an opportunist waiting the right time to make a move to ensure his profit, he was actually giving her an oppressive and deeply interested look the likes of which a beast gives to whatever it gets way too interested at and want to take for itself.

Once they got inside the airship,Genji finally noticed that he might be staring at Kyra way too intensely.He just couldn't help but to feel there's more to that woman than he had actually seen and also couldn't help to want to see it.He shook his head a little,hoping that the lady didn't notice such a menacing stare he'd been giving her and asked while regaining his normal composure "Well...What you're gonna do now?".As he asked so,Genji reached a hand inside his sleeve and took out a deck of cards.The man than looked back at a group of possible morons and smirked a bit a the idea of taking some money away from them with a card game that had his victory allready guaranteed.

Genji once again looked back at Kyra and concluded "We're gonna stay up here for a while so if you don't have anything better to do i would like to know the person i'll be working with better.".

Sonya waited for Nat to be in position, watching for the signal which was quick to come. Taking a deep breath, Sonya strode out into the open, hand on the hilt of her sword. She wasn't being quiet, or stealthy, she was hoping they'd see her as soon as she made herself known. The moment they did see her and come charging, she'd draw her sword, ready to cut down the first one that reached her.

Her plan from here was to just try and out fight them, dodge and slice at any given moment. She figured she'd be fine if not too many of them came at her at once at multiple angles. Course once again, she was somewhat underestimating the intelligence of these beasts.

((@TheguywhoplaysGenjiwhoseusernameItotallydidn'trememberwhenIwrotethis: Nah, let 'em have their fun. In more ways than one, if Genji plays his cards right~ Also in more ways than one! Get it? 'Cause Genji has a pack of cards...yeaaaaaah.)
(@Kaybee: Up to you, love. I don't mind playing everything. Terribly sorry to both of you if my description isn't good enough; it's been a long week, etc. etc. etc. Life.)

Kyra stayed to the side most of the time, not shying away from the shrewd new companion of hers, but not exactly engaging in friendly conversation. She had strangely mixed feelings for her partner; after all, he was a conniving thief. On the other hand, he *was* rather handsome, and who doesn't like a bad boy?
It was rather easy to catch his blatant stares, and the playful girl would soon take advantage. It just so happened that she tripped and stumbled so very often when his eyes were upon her! Yet of course, every jolting misstep flashed vibrant blue--yet lacy-- panties from under that short Arzurous skirt.
When he proposed to converse with her, however, she was a little taken back. She quickly concluded to do so, though, as it was going to be a long trip. Giving a nonchalant shrug, she approached, and gestured to the deck of cards."Sure. Over a game?"

Alistair chuckled aloud as the Huntress clarified what she had meant, seemingly irritated with him to some extent. Not that he minded of course. He'd put up with significantly worse during his time in the palace guard, so this was relatively easier by comparison. There was no reason to feel too bad about it.

"I expected as much, I was just being difficult," he admitted with a remaining grin even as he eyed the two of them. "I'll definitely think about it." It wasn't as if she had much else to do at the moment, and like he had already said he had no idea what he would do next. This might be as good a thing to do as anything else, if he didn't miss his guess.

A nod of his head then, as the duo introduced themselves and explained where they were staying. "Nice to meet both of you. I'm Alistair, though at the moment I'm still working on accommodations. But I'll be in touch, one way or another."

The trip was long, and as he traveled Kaze gathered up supplies, he knew he would need it, as the fight could seriously be a dangerous one. He had learned much from his past experience as he knew that monster girl was powerful and showed him a lot about fighting a powerful creatures. He trained too as he traveled working on his accuracy along the way, knowing that the more accurate his shots were the more he had a chance to defeat his foe and take it back to the people who would pay him off for the deed. He was ready by the time that he had gotten to the caves, he used a torch as he worked his way into the cavern. He would work his way down into it after his target ideally but he also had to be aware of his surroundings as the monster girl could be anywhere and could strike at anytime. He had to be ready for that as he listened carefully and make himself as quite as he possibly could as he walked.

"Crap." Said Dust. He through both of the trap at the creature and ducked to the side. Then he pulled a thin blade from his belt and pricked his arm. He immediately felt pain surging through his arm. It was coated with a toxin that, while not lethal, was extremely painful. He didn't know how much temptation he could stand, but he knew how much pain. The toxin, he knew would force a reaction in his body that would over ride everything else. As it would go into a panic mode. The pain went into every nerve, but the arousal went away. As long as it was in his system it should keep him level headed. He held up his zwihander and readied himself to make a move on the creature if the traps didn't work Through both his traps at once was probably stupid, but he was hoping that it would distract the creature long enough for his employer to load and fire some kind of bolt with better penetration. If that didn't happen though he would do things his way.

[En Route to the Frozen Seaway - Genji and Kyra]

Genji might have been a clever man, but sailors spent a good portion of their downtime gambling since dockside dice tables were second only to whorehouses in terms of ubiquity of presence. There might always be a few easy marks among them of course but he would have to be carry, since every crowd of potential morons was also a crowd of potential card sharks or dice masters.

Then again, there was Kyra's offer to consider instead. The two of them hadn't separate berths of their own due to the small size of the speedy little airship but they did have one of the two four-bunk cabins intended for hunter teams all to themselves since no other groups were heading north at present. If Genji or Kyra had a private location in mind, that would be one of the better places to find said privacy...

The sleepy Jaggi perked up at the sudden rustle and clatter of Sonya's arrival and gave their little warning cries as many of them hopped to their feet, bright eyes focusing on the huntress. The first two rushed her eagerly -expecting an easy fight or perhaps simply overconfident- but they were simple to cut down, quick series of slashes arresting their rushes and making short work of them one after the other, easily throwing them back due to their smaller lighter forms.

Behind it all Sonya could hear Nat's bowgun begin to sound and she caught a flicker of light as bullets flashed from the weapon into a single Jaggia as the monster girl had been trying to make her way out the opposite end of the canyon in the confusion but then her awareness caught the rest of the pack as they rallied around their now-risen forces with hunt-cries and charged en-masse. It looked like there were more of them than she'd been able to see before even, though it was entirely likely that was a side effect of the pack now being standing rather than laying about sunning themselves lazily...

Still...

No time to worry about that now though, as while Sonya's aggressive tactics took down four front runners in quick succession the rest of the pack arrived in short order, forcing her to adapt to a changing battlefield as their broad line allowed them to make moves towards her sides. Further confusing things was the fact that out of the six she'd taken down thus far, only one had been Jaggia (the monster girl variant of the male Jaggi). The smaller more monstrous males were faster, and thus many of them had reached Sonya first, but while the females of the race were slower their more human appearance made their attacks take rather different forms. They could make quick slashes at Sonya's face and chest more easily where the males had to attempt a more telegraphed bit to reach the same level, and they could take more punishment than their male counterparts too boot, their hides and skin being noticeably tougher and more durable. It made it harder to cut them down quickly, and every second she focused on one opponent was a chance for another to get around or behind her...

[Glacial Caverns - Kaze]

The caverns were surreal, eerie tunnels of sculpted blue ice and powder white snow reflecting and refracting the pale light that came in from the glacier to paint the entire place in strange shifting tones of pale blue light. Whitey was in here somewhere, but he could see why the Zinogre-Girl had made her lair here already as he made his way inside, even the softest of snow muffled footsteps seeming to carry ominously far in the space. Not only were the surroundings perfect camouflage for an albino such as herself, but the moment he made any sound larger than a slight shift he had no doubt it would echo all over the caverns, giving her warning he was coming.

Assuming she wasn't already watching him or something...

Both eyed him a moment longer before Lucas shrugged. "Well I guess that's better than a flat 'no', I suppose we'll talk to you later then?" He made to stand up, though Helena remained seated with a curious expression as her eyes wandered over Alistair.

He realized after a second she was eyeing his wounds, or at least, those she could see without taking a look under his clothing. "You go on ahead, I think I'll stick around, not like he's anyone else to talk to with the bar winding down." Perhaps to surprise on Alistair's part, Lucas seemed to take the request in stride. "Well, in that case, a farewell to both of you then. I suppose I'll see you tomorrow Helena?" She nodded at that, and after a moment, the two of them were left in relative solitude...

Helena seemed a little more nervous now, fiddling with her cup a little with the low background noise of the bar comfortably surrounding them both before finally she raised an eyebrow, half expectant, half warily curious. "So... A Kut-Ku Girl?"

((Please Delete your double post?))

The rush of adrenaline and fear drove the surging arousal back at the cost of higher functions, as both would make it more difficult for him to fight rationally and tactically. Of course, he could be a much more dangerous combatant in the way that a caged animal could be, but there would be side effects, and a level head would be much more difficult to keep in such a state.

Still, for the moment he was in control, and the monster girl seemed to notice his resistance to her effects as he made a move to attack. She leaped away, the strange loops of scaled skin that could have been mistaken for some form of strange clothing unfurling into a pair of wings sprouting from her back. He heard Vianna gasp at that, and speak in awe something Dust couldn't quite catch...

The main problem was that the monster girl had evaded his traps, and as Dust caught sight of Vianna loading a different set of shells into her bowgun, she tilted her head back and gave a tremendous roar -practically a howl- for someone (or something) so small, loud enough that the very sound of it seemed to knock Dust off balance for a moment and the monster girl's appearance shifted, black scales covering her suddenly as purple fire seemed to sear the space around her, a miasma of dark particles filling the air as she looked at Dust (or at least he thought she did) and grinned...

She looked much more monstrous now, and silver flashed past Dust as Vianna fired without hesitation, rounds with wicked points tearing a pair of small but ragged holes in the membranes of the mystery monster's wings before she returned fire with an angry rasp, firing a ball of darkness surrounded by a corona of purple at the scientist before rushing Dust, forcing him to focus on her for the moment as she sped towards him with two powerful beats of her wings (the holes evidently making no appreciable impact to slow her down even if they had certainly seemed to hurt her) slashing furiously with her claws.

Bettwen spending his time with a bunch of sailors who most likely allready knew at last half of his little tricks and spending his time alone with a beauty such as Kyra, the option which Genji would take was pretty obvious.Quickly enough a the four-bunk cabin came to his mind as a good place for them to spend some time all alone at and thus he headed towards the said cabin while saying with a grin "You're the boss....So what about we get ourselves a more confortable place?".

He had noticed that the little tripps and stumbles that Kyra had taken weren't natural at all given the convenient flashes of her panties whose image had allready been carved at his memory so clearly that he could preciselly describe them.Could it be she intentionally wanted him to see it?He took that as highly unlikely since she had no gain on doing that.For now, he would focus on getting closer to the lady.

Screw this, Dust though, I'm not dying for sciences sake. A moment before the creature was on him he side stepped and moved around her, with the agility, skill, and timing that a swordsman acquired only from many years of experience and many fights. He brought his sword across a fast and powerful blow that slammed into the back of her head and made a muffled clang when it bounced. He settled in a guard position a meter or so away. The next time it came at him he would go for a wing maybe, or something else. He wouldn't be getting through it's hide, as he had just seen, even if he could only cut the softer parts of her body though he could still use his sword as a very effect cudgel if nothing else.

"Yep," Alistair agreed with a nod as Lucas accepted his deferred approval. It wasn't as though he had to agree right away, and if they did find someone else to go with them then he wasn't going to hold them back because of it, They shouldn't have to wait around for a mission simply because of one member needing their equipment repaired. But hopefully it wouldn't come to that anyway.

Alistair watched as Lucas rose to his feet, and he waved the man goodbye. "See you later, I suppose," he added before the man departed. That left him with Helena, and he could feel her eyes upon him once more as she looked him over. Which incited some confusion, if only because he had thought that she did it before. Why would she be looking him over now? Well, he'd probably find out soon.

So he did, as she asked her simple question, which combined with her mood made it a bit obvious to guess what she was implying in this particular situation. If she expected his answer to be different than when he had told the tale the first time, she would find herself disappointed. "Yep, a Kut-ku girl," he confirmed. "One who had a mate, and was a bit busy trying to kill me for us to have any interaction. And afterwards I was too tired and she was a bit being unconscious."Time to see what she was getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom