Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Erotic Monster Hunter RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new hunter, a hunter named Crimson, roamed Val Harbor. Crimson wore Ludroth Armor, and bore an Insect Glaive. As he walked around, he talked to his Kinsect.

"Well, Bugsy, here we are, in Val Harbor." He said to his Kinsect, which just buzzed in reply. He looked around the Harbor, taking in the vendors, and watching other Hunters and civilians. For years he's trained for this, and now, here he is.

He walked into the guild hall, and was surprised at the amount of Hunters. He gulped and tried to squeeze his way through to the counter, where the Guild Giver was waiting. He knocked on the counter gently and asked, "What do you have?"

Sonya sighed, relieved to see Nat was okay, she wouldn't of forgiven herself if Nat had died or taken a serious injury. Course, this was arguably worse, the violation of both their bodies. The swordswoman was loathe to admit any pleasure she found in the act, even if she could no longer deny it, between this and the Setlas. The only solace was that maybe they could avoid others finding out...

The sound of the Felynes arriving was a mixed blessing. On the one hand, she was embarrassed about being caught in this position, for a second time even. But on the other, having a safe way back to camp and some possible secrecy was most welcome. Thanking them, Sonya worked on getting Nat to the cart, leading her over and settling down with her. She didn't bother to cover up, only uncovered from the waist down regardless. "It'll be okay Nat, we are almost out of here..." The swordswoman spoke, trying to comfort her companion.

While he had done a quick survey, Alistair was quick to focus on the matter at hand, and to leave decor and the like to the future. He heeded her direction soon enough, stepping up to her to reach around the clasps and straps that held the upper part of her armor in place. If he just so happened to get a good feel of the gentle curves that waited beneath that skintight armor, who could blame him for it? It wasn't like they were in public or something like that.

"Hm, I see. Well, I think I have a bit of a solution to that problem," he replied with a grin as he quickly undid the clasps, allowing the armor to be pulled away. He placed it off to the side in the first clear area he could find before turning back to Helena, giving her a once over now that the armor itself wasn't in the way. "I think we're getting there, and I can definitely see the appeal. I stand ready to assist however you might need me." He did a flourishing bow, all a part of the act as the earlier stuff had been. Oh, he was definitely enjoying himself now.

Crimson stopped to look at an urgent quest. 'Two Basarios.' He ran his fingers over the question paper, reading, why there were two, and why they had to be hunted. He let up a "Hmm, " and lifted his Kinsect equipped arm.

"What do you think Bugsy? Think we could take them on ourselfs?" The kinsect replied with a no-like buzz. Crimson sighed and ripped the quest off, looking at it again. "Yeah, you're right, Bugsy, we need more people with this." He turned around to the other hunters, holding the quest paper out, hoping to get someone to join him.

-Ameria-

Ameria smiled as the fellow Hunter accepted the offer, despite his nervousness. She couldn't blame him, since they were in for a difficult quest. However she found his acceptance despite his fears sort of endearing. "What's your name? I'm Ameria."

They now were three, so a fourth member would be the most desirable. Luckily, despite her many choices, there was a young man with a Insect Glaive who was...actually speaking with it's bug....

Sure that was sorta strange, but at the same time, he seemed interesting in the quest! As such, she ponders the possibility of asking him to join, or perhaps he can go to her and ask...

((Just trying to integrate people, so if Crimson wants in he can approach.))

-----------

-Rao-

Rao is taken by surprise by the furred beast sliding down, mere steps away from him. He seemed way more menacing than that cute Guildswoman's drawings, he said to himself.

However it seemed distracted, so he may be able to sneak on it. Rao tok slow steps, doing his best not to put too much weight in each step so the sounds of his feet on the snow would not alert the monster. Once close enough he thought on what to do next. He needed an attack that hit and hit hard.

Gathering his courage he stabbed his Glaive into the ground and activated the weapon's mechanism and his strength to launch himself into the air, descending upon the Lagombi and stabbing straight at the back of its head...

Crimson looked around and saw a trio of hunters holding the same quest as his. He started to move forward, talking to his Kinsect. "Looks like we found some hunters, Bugsy." He said as he came towards the group. He walked up and nodded his head towards the three.

"Hello, name's Crimson," he gestured towards his Kinsect, "And this is Bugsy, one of my Kinsects." He pointed to the quest they all had, "So...two Basarios hmm? Damned things are tough to get a good hit on."

Kaze got out alive caving in the cavern behind himself, he had nothing to show for what had happened, but it had gone well enough that he stopped the monster from following him and he knew that they would not be able to follow. He headed to one of the smaller towns as he figured he should avoid the main one for a while given that he had failed his mission, and couldn't pull it off. He went into town as he gathered a lot of herbs he traded them in for some money and got room and board for the next day or two while he would look for some other mission to work on. It would work out, but he had learned a lot from his failed mission that he was sure that he could put to use in the future. He worked his way around town to listen for ideas on what his next move should be.

(Um, well can't wait on a person can't post any longer)

[The Underground City of Harth- Kaze]

Fleeing the frozen seaway and leaving the monster girl behind him, Kaze found himself in a series of caves that slowly wound deep underground until he was no longer quite sure of where he was until eventually he came upon a group of short men and women mining. They called themselves Troverians, and led him back towards a town they called Harth, empty and quiet for the most part. There were a handful of hunters there too, not to mention a couple human caravans, and while Kaze had good reasons not to go back to Val Habar at the moment, there were other places he could go to try and get more hunting work.

Or he could remain here, and try to help them solve some of their own problems, specifically a mated pair of tetsucabra that had blocked off a magma flow that normally ran through the centre of the town. None of the other hunters in town seemed interested or experienced enough to be up to the task, but for some reason the Troverians thought Kaze competent enough to at least ask after the possibility of his help at least...

If not, well, besides Val Habar, he could try to find his way to Cheeko Sands, or he could make his way back to the surface and seek out the village of Cathar, high on the Heaven's Mount. There was also Dundorma, but the man who'd given him the quest in Val Habar was -if his image was anywhere close to the truth of him- likely to have feelers out there, given the city's size and status in the region.

[The Ancestral Steppes - Sonya]

The gunner's voice was still rough from the abuse her throat had been put through so she nodded rather than speak again, though she kept glancing at the felynes as though she expected judgement or recrimination from them. To them though, this was just another hazard huntresses could fall to, and slowly Nat began to relax as they started to roll the cart back towards the encampment at the edge of the forest. The huntresses found themselves being brought not to the camp proper however, but to a smaller shelter a ways off, in what looked like the remains of a felyne village from long ago, where they were offered bandages for their various cuts and scrapes, tinctures and healing potions, and most importantly a deep pool under a surprisingly warm waterfall that smelt faintly of sulfur where they could wash themselves off, be it now, or after they'd slept considering the lateness of the hour.

Nat it seemed had opted for the second, for she had managed to fall asleep with the rocking of the cart and even as a quartet of felynes lifted her from there towards a bedroll she seemed quite unconscious, though she had -at some point in the ride- taken Sonya's hand in her own, and had to be pried away unless Sonya chose to go with her. Or of course, Conya could wake her up, and they could bathe and then sleep together...

[The Port City of Val Habar - Alistair]

Helena reached up and pulled him closer with a playful growl. "Start by getting that top of yours off." She instructed, while she moved for his lower half, pulling his boots off and then reaching for his belt to undo his pants. She was meticulous, taking first the upper layer of his actual garments before she moved to pulling down his underwear, though she didn't bother getting that last layer completely out of the way once Alistair's cock sprang free, choosing instead to admire it.

She brought one hand up, fingers curling around his member and pumping slowly, tongue reaching out of her mouth to tease the tip of him while a little smirk tugged at the corners of her lips...

[The Port City of Val Habar - Crimson, Ameria and Wyn]

"D-Darius..." The young hunter managed, right before Crimson sauntered up to Ameria, making for a full hunting party of four with two men and two women on the docket. Behind Wyn, the guildswoman nodded at the huntress' significant glance. "Those three?" There was a moment of raised eyebrow from the woman but after a tense few seconds, she shrugged. "You're the first ones up for it, I won't say no, we need this resolved sooner rather than later."

The guildswoman reached out to Wyn, tapping her on the arm if need be to get her attention, passing her four tokens with a relieved smile. "Sorry if I'm short here... Just... Worried. If this goes poorly, the scale of the resultant disaster..." she trailed off, her smile vanishing as she put words to those worried thoughts. "I'll be hoping for your safe return..." She finally told Wyn, with a slightly forced smile and a nod. "Good luck out there."

The transportation -as it turned out- was not a caravan at all, but an airship, a small thing with only a pair of cabins and a cargo hold to serve as interior spaces, and two massive propellers that seemed oversized by comparison to the rest of it. The guild clearly wanted to get them there in a hurry! The crew was only four people as well, the captain, a stern redheaded woman with her hair tied back in a tight bun, a young blonde and grease-stained boy who seemed to be serving as a mechanic of some sort, the pilot, another woman with short brown hair and a pair of yellow-lensed goggles across her eyes, and a young man who appeared to serve as the navigator, tall and oddly slender with long brown hair tied back into a ponytail. The captain hurried the four aboard as soon as they arrived, though they could stop along the way to the ship if they needed to grab any supplies first...

[Frozen Seaway - Rao]

The beast gave a high squeal of pain as Rao stabbed down, missing the head but managing to sink his glaive into the back of it's shoulder, an impact that made the weapon shudder violently with the force as it bit deep enough to strike the creature's bony shoulder blade. More importantly however, Rao would find himself landing atop the beast quite suddenly, straddling it's shoulders for a moment before it reacted with another scream, trying to buck him off with desperate bounding leaps!

Kaze knew he couldn't turn back, he couldn't go home, but under the ground he would be okay, and these people though odd seemed kind and they needed his help too. He agreed to help, he figured he owed it to them at least as he gathered up his things and made more items to use against these pair. He would have to go after them, he just needed to drive them off, he figured he would find some way to pull it off. He grabbed his bow and his bag filled with trips as he walked to the center. He took a deep breath, he had learned a lot form his own failures in his mission and how to counter the attack on him. He kept his eyes open, knowing that he would heave to find paths to attack from, he preset up traps that he hoped would cause the pair to leave the area, he sat reading as he waited for them to show up, he read about the type of monsters he would be against.

"Yea... Next... time." He panted. Dust was most certainly going to track that thing down. Right now he just wanted to get back to town alive, he was broken all to piece, he had experienced worse of course but dragging himself and Vianna back to town wasn't going to be easy or enjoyable. He became aware of an odd sound, his eyes turned even if hi head didn't to see that his employer was naked from the waist down and eagerly pleasuring herself. He let his eyes return too their natural place. The poor woman obviously had taken a face full of that miasmic breath of that woman, odd, he still thought of that thing as a woman, first impression were important he guess. Never the less Vianna had taken a lot more of it than him and didn't have anything to stem it like he did, not to mention the fact his body was to broken to be aroused at this point. As she began to moan and cry out in pleasure he found the strength to crawl away a few paces and lay on his side not facing her. The leat he could do was spare her her modesty, he couldn't spare her dignity.

"Alright," Alistair agreed to the growled command with hardly a complaint, and as she worked on his bottom he smoothly removed his top. It wasn't like that took very long, and soon enough his bare chest, with it's myriad of nicks and minor scars, was revealed. They were the result of training for the guard, and he bore no shame in having them. Well, embarrassed by a few, but he wasn't going to talk about it unless asked. For now, he just threw the shirt off to the side as he focused on the woman in front of him.

In the meanwhile it wasn't hard to miss it as Helena removed his pants and underwear, letting those garments remain in place once his erect length had sprung free. A groan escaped as she teased his tip, while her hands slowly pumped at his girth. "I hope it's to your satisfaction," he noted with a grin of his own as he let Helena work for the moment.

Wyn nodded and thanked the guildswoman. She grabbed the tokens and winked as she left the counter, her armor scraping against the wood of the counter she was leaning on. She turned towards her comrade, well…comrades. She walked loudly over towards the group that had been amassed and looked over the ragtag group she had assembled. She definitely looked out of place in comparison, her blackened armor and eyepatch making her look like a literal black sheep of the group. She nodded her head as she addressed Ameria.
“Ameria, there’s transport waiting for us, and we’re all set…going to introduce me to our new friends?” She said as she looked over the new group, putting her gloved hands on her armored hips. She wasn’t going to tell them that their safety was not in her hands, saving that speech for when she had opportunity to see how they all acted after they would venture into the wild to take care of the Basarios. “Oh, right.” She said quickly, “I hope everyone has gotten all their supplies, the odds that they’ll give us everything we need is about as likely as a meteor striking me here where I stand. I’m all set, brought a lot of my old equipment with me.” She said, patting the various pouches on her body as she mentally checked the inventory with each feeling of the contents in the pouches. She nodded again and looked over the group again. It was certainly the opportunity of a lifetime for the newer hunters, and she was hoping they would be able to work together well.

-Ameria-

"R-right" Said the huntress before introducing the two young men, "This is Darius and this is Crimson. I'll go by the store and get a couple barrel bombs that may be useful against that Basarios' thick stone skin, but besides that I'm ready."

And so she headed to the nearby store and prepared the supplies for the trip before heading to the transport with her fellow Hunters in tow. She had a hard time containing her excitement; This was her first big hunt.

However, she made sure to breath deep and concentrate. "This is not gonna be easy..." She said to herself, "I gotta give my all..."

---------------------

-Rao-

"A-aah! Way tougher than those Hunters made it look!!" Rao exclaimed in the confines of his head as he held to dear life atop the furious Lagombi. His grip thigh against the monster's furry coat as it bounced around and around trying to get him off.

As it slowed down to catch its breath it was the young man's chance. Reaching to his hunting knife he took a good grip on it, then rose it before bringing it down hard upon the Lagombi's back. Then he pulled back and did it again, and again and again, continuously stabbing the beast to bring its health down.

StarMech said:

Crimson crossed his arms as Ameria introduced him. He did a nod of greeting as well. "Nice to meet you. " He said.

He walked over to his item box quickly, to change his equipment. When he returned, he no longer wore the Ludroth armor he was seen wearing before. Now, he has a full set of Battle Armor, and to top it off, and Kehzu hood. When we returned, he could see that Ameria returned as well, and said some facts to her and Darius, realizing they were newbie hunters

"Basarios are a pain to hit, mainly because, obviously, their body is covered in a rock-like armor. Their legs and underbelly are exposed however. And if you have a weapon that does water and/or dragon elemental damage, bring it, Basarios' are weak to that. Also, some Flash bombs and shock traps would work nicely, give us a good window to hit it's underneath. Leave the mounting to me, I'll knock them down quick. " He rattled, showing that he was no newbie hunter, but an experienced one.

Sonya, feeling the ache in her bones from a long hard day, decided to follow Nat's example. Part of her really wanted to bathe now, wash away the filth and signs of her molestation, but it could wake. Taking so much abuse today easily tired the swordswoman, sleep beckoned to her strongly and she saw little reason to refuse it.

Keeping a hold of Nat's hand, she followed the Feylnes to the bed roll. Sensing that Nat didn't want to be alone right now, Sonya herself made sure to stay close, settling down beside the gunner for the night. Keeping their hands held, Sonya soon drifted to sleep, undressing enough to be comfortable before her eyes gave out and slumber took her.

Crimson021 said:
StarMech said:

Crimson crossed his arms as Ameria introduced him. He did a nod of greeting as well. "Nice to meet you. " He said.

He walked over to his item box quickly, to change his equipment. When he returned, he no longer wore the Ludroth armor he was seen wearing before. Now, he has a full set of Battle Armor, and to top it off, and Kehzu hood. When we returned, he could see that Ameria returned as well, and said some facts to her and Darius, realizing they were newbie hunters

"Basarios are a pain to hit, mainly because, obviously, their body is covered in a rock-like armor. Their legs and underbelly are exposed however. And if you have a weapon that does water and/or dragon elemental damage, bring it, Basarios' are weak to that. Also, some Flash bombs and shock traps would work nicely, give us a good window to hit it's underneath. Leave the mounting to me, I'll knock them down quick. " He rattled, showing that he was no newbie hunter, but an experienced one.

Wyn acknowledged Crimson, and watched as he went to get changed and Ameria rushed off to get the proper supplies, leaving the group of them alone. Wyn looked on eagerly as she watched the young hunter strip and change in front of all the hunters in the guild hall. He certainly wasn't ashamed of his body, something Wyn didn't have the privilege of. She figured that while everyone would enjoy her stripping every bit of armor, their enjoyment would end abruptly after her belt was unfastened and her armor from the knees up and the waist down. Still, Crimson didn't pay anyone mind, probably figured no one was watching since changing armor wasn't an unusual sight in their line of work. When he returned Wyn listened with no real attention paid as he started talking about the Basarios. Wyn did listen to him volunteer to mount and stand on top of the creature. On that note her eye widened slightly as a smirk formed on her face.

"You want to get on top?" She said, almost laughing out the beginning of her sentence. "well then," she out her hands on her hips, and nodded her head over her shoulder, "I'm bringing my switch axe, I'm not comfortable being fast in this armor and equipment, so I'll be the slowest one of the group. You focus on that, sneak up on it while I distract it from the front at attack its legs and deflect incoming blows." She tilted her head to the left and right, her neck stretching and cracking as she did so. She closed her eye as she rolled her head back into a neutral position, and looked back into Crimson's left eye and smiled again. "Should be easy, right?"

-Ameria-

Having returned from supplies just in time to see part of it, Ameria's cheeks were still shading of red as she avoided some eye contact. "I-I can't believe you can just change your armor right here with everyone watching. I-it's embarrassing."

Having focused on learning about Monsters and Hunting most of her life, she was still very nervous and self conscious when it came to the development of her body and others. She was was still quite shy when it came to look at herself on the mirror and seeing how much her hips and chest had matured and how many people were now looking at her in a completely different light. And there was of course the whole deal with those aching needs of release sometimes, which she admitted to have learned to please by herself (Not like she'd ever say it outloud). Her cheeks redden even more out of nowhere, as she tried to shake the memory of a few nights ago when she had to touch herself to relax and get a good sleep in the sandship...

She tried her best to focus back on the hunt. "I assume my duty will be just deal damage whenever possible" She said, "As soon as Crimson manages to knock the Basarios down, I'll put the bombs in place and detonate them quickly."

She awaited for the time they arrived at their destination....

-Rao-

[Awaiting Kaybee's Post]

Crimson shrugged at Ameria. "Male Hunters don't care if another Male Hunter is undressing real quick, it's the females they care about." He looked at Wyn and smirked. "Of course I'll get on top, theres a reason why Hunters, both new and old, call me "The Acrobat." And of course it'll be easy, we've got four hunters and a plan."

Crimson boarded the transport and lifted his hood, only his chin showing. He turned to Ameria and jabbed her elbow with his. "Enjoy the show?" He said, smirking. "I knew you were looking, your cheeks were as bright as a Cathar Tomato."

Wyn watched both of the hunter pass her as they talked about getting undressed/dressed in front of people. While she rolled her eye at the thought of all the privilege most male hunters had in their confidence of being able to strip without repercussions. If Wyn decided to ever undress in public she knew she would get a few eyes and maybe chastising for exposing herself like that. While she had the body of a very athletic and muscular woman, it was the other part of her body that most men protested again. Few women complained, though there were not many women in the guild hall aside from herself, Ameria, and the desk attending guildswomen. Regardless, she had the armor she was going to wear for a long time anyways, and if she wanted to change she would need to find another creature to hunt until near extinction to farm for armor reagents for a full set.

Her attention focused onto reality again, and the two had left the guild hall and were climbing aboard the transport, barely within her heightened earshot. She turned her body and began to walk towards the craft, ducking her head underneath the doorway leading out of the guild hall and boarding the transport. Wyn stepped aboard the boarding walkway, her armor clanking down and clashing against it loudly. She had arrived shortly on the heels of Ameria and Crimson, and was hard to miss with the noise her heavy armor was making. She waited for him to end his sentence before interrupting a response from Ameria.
“Ameria, did you not have another hunter with you? What became of them, I didn’t even meet them, are they coming?” She cocked her head mid-sentence, she was truly baffled about the appearance, or rather disappearance of the fourth and now stranger of the group.

[The Sunken Hollow- Kaze]

The best ambush site was an enclosed chamber with only a few exits. At one end a small waterfall splashed into a surprisingly deep mossy pool in the rock and a broad opening in the cavern looked out into a massive chamber of stone, hollowed out by some massive beast or titanic force of nature. This cave was a good ways up, making for a dangerously high fall, though it could be traversed safely -if slowly- with some care by hopping ledges down the side of the cavern. Aside from this opening, there were only two exits, one opposite the massive cavern, the other adjacent a little ways along a broad ledge leading into a small pillared cavern of white stone...

How did he plan to trap and prepare before the Tetsucabra arrived? It was a frequent hunting and watering ground for the pair, with regular visitations from herds of kelbi and the great pool to drink from...

[The Everwood Hunting Ground - Dust]

It was a mercifully short time before Exhaustion and pain outweighed lust for Vianna as well, her cries trailing into whimpers and then finally subsiding into panting breaths that slowly eased into a more even rhythm of sleep. With luck she would not remember those minutes she spent debasing herself at least, but when the two of them eventually stirred she refused to speak either way.

By then it was late afternoon, with the sunlight just starting to turn that deeper yellow as evening came on. Vianna stirred, wincing at the aches and pains of her fight before slowly easing herself into a sitting position. She had healing mixtures in her bag at the very least, and if Dust hadn't already found them, she was going to get one for him and one for herself. Assuming of course he was awake by then as well.

[The Ancestral Steppes - Sonya]

By the time Sonya awoke the sun was high, slowly filtering down through the trees onto her and Nat. The bowgunner still slumbered next to her, peaceful despite her messy state, holding her hand loosely in hers. Sometime in the night the felynes must have dragged a blanket over the two of them, but none of the little catlike creatures were anywhere to be seen at the moment, perhaps they were all in the main camp helping other hunters get ready to go about their days?

Wherever they were, they'd left behind a covered iron pot containing a breakfast of some sort of odd meaty stew over the coals of a banked fire for the two of them, not to mention the spring that burbled a few meters away was still open to use. Finally, somewhere in the middle distance, a hammer beat a steady rhythm of clanging... While Sonya took this in, she noticed Nat stirring next to her, slowly coming back to wakefulness as well.

[The Port City of Val Habar - Alistair]

"Mm..." Sonya took her time before replying, slipping her lips over his cock and taking it into her mouth, tasting that familiar-yet-unique flavour as she suckled the tip of his length. Her tongue slithered against the head of it, teasing under his glans and bobbing her head slowly teasing him to rock hardness before she pulled back with a wicked smirk, pulling herself up to sit back on the bed. "It's certainly an impressive 'weapon' but even the sharpest sword is useless in the hands of an amateur..." She spread her legs, showing herself off now, inviting him in. "Show me your skill..."

[The Port City of Val Habar to the Sunken Hollow hunting ground- Crimson, Ameria and Wyn]

There were a couple lingering glances either from novice hunters unused to such practices or from interested parties taking in the scenery but changing in public -be it by men or women- wasn't exactly a rare occurrence and no one made more than passing comment on it. They planned and they strategized as they prepared, but it was true that by the time they were making their way aboard their airship to the sunken hollow the young hunter they'd been with didn't seem to be anywhere in sight. That is, until they spied a hurrying figure at the entrance of the port, running with several barrels and a greatsword strapped to his back. "Sorry!" Darius clurted out as he got close to them. "S-sorry, I forgot... I went..." He bent over, clutching his chest and wheezing from the exertion, he must have run quite a ways...

"I went to get... Some bombs... Didn't have enough gunpowder... Needed to get some more, lost track of time..." He finally managed to explain as he regained his breath. "Uhm... Sorry I'm late... I didn't keep you waiting did I?"

Even as he explained himself the airship was beginning to lift off, captain satisfied that all the passengers were aboard as they rose and turned their nose towards the distant mountains in which the dead volcano known now home to the hunting ground known as the Sunken Hollow...

It would be about two hours to get there but once arrived it would only be a short climb down to the broad mossy ledge the hunting ground's camp rested on. Attendant Felynes would help them bring the gear down and they could then study maps of the area. Basarios enjoyed warmer places so the pair's nest would likely be at the heart of the volcano, a chamber where -though there was no longer any magma- heat still seeped up through cracked and blackened stone. However, there were other places the pair could be, particularly since they would need to hunt, and there was a possibility that they had eggs to protect...

[Frozen Seaway - Rao]

The hunting knife was a short blade, sturdy and thick but unsuited to those decisive blows that would be needed to fell the creature quickly. It thrashed and squealed, in pain and made to bleed by a dozen wounds but still strong in the moment as it writhed, forcing Rao to hold tighter to stay on. It was only after a few repetitions though that the monster figured out what it was doing wrong and -rather than thrashing upright- threw itself at one of the low ledges, forcing Rao to dive for safety or be crushed even as it stunned itself with the force of the attempt!

Dust was awake, but only because his bodies own drug had been dumped into his system, valves all the way open. Although the fight was over the lingered in his system and tried to keep his pain under control. The bleeding had mostly stopped. He didn't dare even twitch in case that started it again, not that he had the energy or the loose muscles to do so. He could just sit there and breath slowly as he stared at the sky. Hopefully when his boss got done fornicating with herself she might have an answer to his broken state. He heard her cries subside. Maybe that meant she was regaining her composer hopefully it did. The other option would be that she would soon be coming to fornicate with him. Which would probably only break him even more but there wasn't much he could do if she did.

Kaze set up the traps first along the two paths, he knew that the creature would come along that way and then he would attack from one of the directions or run in one of the directions or perhaps both of the directions at the same time. He had to work up to the cave, he knew the height would give him an advantage if he could get up there, he could hit the targets from range faster and harder. He looked at her as he worked his way up slowly, as he worked his way up, he put traps on the rack small ones, but ones that would slow down attackers if they happened to come right at him faster then he thought they could move. He worked into the cave where he set up the one more trap as he prepared his bows, one arrow in his mouth and then another one in his teeth as he prepared to fight.

Wyn raised an intrigued eyebrow as the last hunter joined them, carrying more bombs than he could arguably handle. Looking him over, she was taking into account the weight of the bombs and how many she could take from him if it turns out he wasn’t fit to take them all as it appeared he was having difficulty now. Wyn looked over the side of the ship, and her legs quickly spread out with her arms as the ship began to rise from its dock. Wyn looked from side to side, her one eye dashing about the entire deck as she became unsure of her footing. Wyn slowly regained her balance among the floating ship, just in time for it to start taking them to their destination. Wyn’s helmet dangled from her waist and rested on her rear, straps from the helmet and from her belt keeping it on safely, something she was jealous of and wishing there was something similar in place for her. Wyn looked back to the group, and feigned a brief smile. She returned her gaze to the newcomer and cleared her throat.
“Well…I’m Wyn, of Pokke. What is your name…and why did you bring so many bombs? Did you think you would have to take it down on your own?” She chuckled, her armor rattling from the rapid movements of her body as she did so. “But seriously, want us to take some of those for you? Or do you think you’ll be able to magically manage packing all of that into your pocket or something?” Wyn looked over towards you and winked, as much as a one-eyed woman could anyways. She returned her gaze back in front of her towards the group, awaiting a response from everyone else as introductions were sure to be made. They all had to know eachother’s names to call out when they were on the hunt anyways.

((Hisako, Ameria actually introduced them with names already.))

-Ameria-

The comment on Crimson's part just accentuated the red of her cheeks. Her response was simply to look away with a huff following.

She decided to focus her eyes on Wyn and Darius for the moment. A faint chuckle escaping her lips at the situation at hand. Darius seems like a guy with heart, even if a bit of a clutz. She remembered back on her trying to carry everything herself as a kid leading to hilarious mishaps in her training. It was kind of endearing, honestly.

With a map already in hand she started to mark the possible whereabouts of their targets in red paint circles. They had to lay deep down, she thought. Preferring the soft warmth of the inactive volcano over the chilling and vegetation-filled surface. But there was also the consideration of both Monsters laying in separate areas, so she made sure to mark possible nest areas as well.

"It may be risky, but we probably gonna track them better if we split up."She suggested, "But as soon as someone finds a Basarios, we must send a signal to eachother to go right away. Going solo on it would be basically suicide without advanced equipment, which we don't have."

She just hopped they could start the actual hunt already.

==============

-Rao-

Rao could feel the creature tossing and tumbling relentlessly, but continued his stabbing for a while. But as soon as he picked up on the Monster's plan, he immediately dived off the Lagombi's back, roughly landing with his face on the thick white snow, receiving a mouth full of it.

Not the most dashing jumps, he thought, but never the less effective in avoiding being crushed into paste. With his opponent stunned, he quickly got back to the hunt.

"Alright, little guy. Show me what you can do" He said as he extended his arm and ordered the Kinsect to shoot out towards the Lagombi. The enormous bug laid upon the Monster's head, injecting itself for a second and absorbing some of it's fluids before flying back and adding them into Rao's own abilities.

As a faint red aura emanated from his body, the blonde haired young man could feel his strength increasing, as if he could hit more and harder! And hit he did, as he quickly approached the beast and slashed and stabbed with his glaive.

Alistair didn't mind the delay that was between his question and Helena's answer, if only because that time was spent with her savoring his exposed length, and that meant that he got to enjoy himself as well. A light groan slipped past opened lips as he felt the wet heat of her lips wrapped around the head of his length, enough to get him more ready to go than he had been a few moments previously. Not that it lasted long, but it was long enough as he found himself more than ready due to the rough contact of her tongue.

Then, of course, she pulled back to taunt him once again, even if she showed herself off while sitting on the bed, quite obvious in how much she wanted him in that moment with eager folds. So he would oblige, stepping forward and letting his hands rest on her legs as he brought the tip of his length to rub against her. "Of course. Any warrior with some idea of how to use a weapon could tell you that," he replied with a grin, teasing her for a few moments to test out her defenses.

It was only when he had thoroughly gauged how to proceed that he went forward, bracing himself and applying a bit of pressure as he struck, piercing inside of Helena with a quick stab, only for a brief moment before he retreated and returned all the stronger, getting a bit deeper and a bit faster every time. he did aim to impress, and whether he was up to her standards or not slipped away as he began to enjoy himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom