Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island Getaway (katisacat x Zeth)

Kura was panting heavily when Derek pulled up and he blushed madly, letting out a muffled exclamation of surprise and whimpered a little around the length before he trembled and began sucking, closing his lips over his shaft and uncertainly began sucking, having never given a blowjob before. He then moaned deeply onto the cock as he was deep throated again.

It was then Derek helped Kuro a little. He started to push back and forth gently with his hips. Like he was going to hump Kuro's petite virgin throat. Derek let out a moan of his own around the shaft of Kuro's cock. Derek Just suck me Kuro. Or 'll hump your pretty face. Is that what you want?" asked Derek. He then took Kuro's tip back into his mouth began to bob his head. His throat gripping the man's cock as if milking it.

Kuro gasped softly and groaned, as Derek continued sucking him. He whimpered softly as he sucked on Derek's member more as he moved his head up and down.

Derek suddenly stops and pulls Kuro's cock from his mouth. "You haven't cum yet? Well I know other ways to make you pop, you defiant bottom," Replied Derek. He then rolls off Kuro completely. A line of saliva going from his tip to Kuro's mouth.

The two changed positions so Derek was now facing Kuro and between his legs. He pulls Kuro's ass up towards himself. "Tell me Kuro..do you like having your hot ass played with?" Derek asked evilly. His fingers tracing Kuro's back door gently. They were cold from lubricant. Suddenly Derek tried pressing his index finger inside.

Kuro was panting heavily and had been so close to cumming when he whimpered at Derek's retreat. He looked at him confused as he got between his legs then blushed madly, his heart racing more at the question before he shivered at the cold finger. He stammered. "I-I've never... done that... So I don't know..." He then gasped and his eyes widened before he moaned deeply a the finger started to sink into his bottom.

"Really Kuro? This slutty bottom of yours says other wise. It is literally trying to suck my finger in," replied Derek. He tried pulling his finger out and felt it gripped tightly. Derek then begins to work his finger in and out trying to relax Kuro. After a while he inserts his middle finger as well. After getting Kuro as prepared and lubed up as possible, he removes his hand.

"I can't take it any more. I been thinking about this since we first met," confesses Derek. He guides his hard dick to Kuro's lubed up entrance. With a grunt Derek starts to push inside, going nice and slow.

(JARED PADALECKI!!!!!)

Kuro blushed madly and groaned as he moved his finger inside him, panting and whimpering at his words before he gasped and groaned deeper at the second finger. His eyes then widened nervously as Derek said that and he gasped, crying out softly in slight pain as he groaned deeply and loudly as he sunk deeper and deeper.

"You're so warm Koga!" said Derek. Derek stopped part way and just Koga adjust for a moment. He leaned forward and Kissed Koga on the lips hungrily. Then began to pull out and push in nice and slow. You like this Koga? Are you hard?" Asked Derek, breaking their kiss. He started to push faster and deeper.

Koga was panting hard and whimpered at Dereks word before taking deep, shaky breaths as he paused before he whimpered in the kiss then gasped softly and groaned deeply as he started moving. Blushing more as he was rock hard and moaned deeper, panting heavily a he sped up and went deeper. "A-Ahhh... D-Derek...!"

After several moments of pounding, Derek felt he was going to cum. "Cum with me Koga!," shouted Derek. He had been stroking Koga's cock while fucking him. Derek gives Koga one more kiss then explodes. He felt his seed flood Koga's tight ass.

Koga was gasping and moaning frantically as his ass was pounded then he gasped and groaned deeply, whimpering a little as he felt himself building more and more before he gasped and as soon as he felt Derek's seed filling him he moaned deeply and shot his own load into Derek's hand.

After their moment of shared bliss. Derek rolled off Koga, withdrawing his dick from the other man's body. Derek was basking in the afterglow of their sex. He licked Koga's cum off his hand like it was cake frosting. He then cuddled up to Koga and listened to the sounds of the island. "This is nice," he said off hand.

Koga was panting heavily, his heart pounding as he looked over at Derek, groaning a little as he pulled out then blushed madly and whimpered in embarrassment as Derek licked up his cum, still breathing quite heavily as he nodded shyly. "I... I love this island..."

The next morning Derek was sipping coffee as he over looked the view from his hotel. "I love this Island too," he said. He had been sold on buying this island. After finishing his coffee, he picked up the phone and dialed Koga's number. His heart fluttered a moment as it rang. He didn't want to just say 'Hey baby.' He had to play it cool. Derek said,"Hello Koga? What are you up to today?"

Koga groaned a little as he woke up to his phone ringing then blushed a little as he saw it was Derek. He picked up and said. "H-Hey... nothing much. I have to take care of the garden but that's it."

Back
Top Bottom