Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island Getaway (katisacat x Zeth)

Zeth

Supernova
The international businessman and all around horn dog, Derek Steel, glanced down at his watch. He was here to buy the island, but first needed a guied tour. He was supposed to meet a native man for the tour. He is waiting at an outdoor table at the island's only 'restaurant'. It was more of a single room shack for a kitchen that sold food. Derek was on his second drink when some one approached his table.

0006d096ecfb9c9f82bb025ccc320f09.jpg

Kuro Kali, the son of the owner of the island, whom had lived on this island since he was five, walked over to the odd man out at the restaurant and smiled at him. "Hello, you must be Mr. Steel." He greeted, his native island accent heavy as he said. "I'm Kuro, I'm here to show you around the island." He held out his hand and smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you."

Derek's face immediately brightened up when Kuro introduced himself. He had a ting for cute guys, and Kuro was definitely cut. Derek took the hand and gave him a firm but friendly handshake. "Please, you can call me Derek. Mr Steel is y father," replied Derek with a smile. "So Kuro, where do we start?"

Kuro smiled brightly and chuckled as Derek said Mr. Steel was his father. "Fair enough." He said with a smile then said. "Well, we're going to cover the whole island, so we might as well start at the docks and work our way across to the beach." He said, gesturing for him to follow him.

"Very well Kuro, I am in your capable hands," said Derek. He then finished his drink and began to follow the young man. Derek asked questions and paid attention during the tour. He was all business.

Once he was sure they were alone. He puller Kuro aside. Derek then leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. A hot and passionate kiss to test the waters.

Kuro was in the middle of showing Derek through the more wooded part of the island, he pointed over to explain that the roped off area was where poison ivy grew so he should steer clear of it when he gasped in surprise when Derek pulled him to him and his eyes then widened in shock and he gasped, freezing as he was kissed so deeply and passionately. He stood there, completely immobilized for a moment before manage to let out a confused, muffled. "M-Mmm..?"

(i iz super sorry for the late reply, I've been having a really shitty time in rl and have had a hard time getting online)

Derek broke the kiss. Well a confused 'mmmf?' was not the reaction he was hoping for. Still it was not a no. "We both feel the spark of attraction between us. What do you say we find some place private and explore each other and finish the tour later," propositioned Derek.

OOC: No worries. Just post when you can and have fun.

Kuro's eyes were still wide in shock, looking at Derek with a baffled expression as he panted a little, having forgotten to breath in the shock of the kiss. "I-I... You... What...?" He asked, not able to comprehend what this man was saying.

(kk)

Now Derek was confused. He looked back with blue eyes and a puzzled expression. "What? You do like boys don't you? Or did I just kiss a straight guy?" asked Derek.

Derek then gave Kuro a charming smile. "I am not hearing a no there Kuro. So let us have some fun. Do you know where we can be alone?" said the business man. He took Kuro by the hand.

Kuro was blushing madly and he nodded softly, leading Derek by the hand to the East shore of the island, where the entire shore was a rocky outcrop and he led him, climbing up a somewhat gentle slope of rocks, to a large flat rock high above eye level. "I'm the only one on the island who knows about up here." He said, the large, flat rock was covered in soft moss and there was even a tree the grew along the opposite side of where they climbed and draped over the rock.

Derek followed Kuro. The view was breathe taking and the two were alone. "Oh? So you lured me to your secret lair to have your wicked way with me then? How bold of you Kuro," replied Derek. He gave Kuro a playful grin then tried to pull the other man into another passionate kiss.

Kuro blushed madly at his words and shook his head quickly in embarrassment. "N-No! Y-You just asked for a place where we could be alone so I thought..." He then blushed more and whimpered softly as he was pulled into the kiss.

Derek continued to kiss Kuro. His hands sliding over the other man's body, eagerly feeling the curves of his back ab bottom. "Silly Kuro, I'm jut teasing you. I think we are both a bit over dressed by the way," said Derek breaking the kiss. He He pulls Kuro's shirt over his head then off.

Kuro panted softly, blushing madly in the kiss as he felt the man's hands all over him, feeling an erection stirring in his pants from the kisses then blushed more as his shirt was pulled off and looked down shyly as his thin but muscular, tanned chest was revealed, even revealing a four pack.

Derek took off his own shirt as well. He was trim and fit, the kind of stomach you get by doing hundreds of crunches a day. "I am doing all the work here Kuro. Start making some moves so I am less embarrassed," confessed Derek. His hand started to rub over Kuro's stiffening crotch. He gave a small gasp at the size then gave the other man an approving nod.

Kuro blushed madly as he saw Derek shirtless and he gasped softly, jumping a little before he groaned softly as his crotch was rubbed, his member hardening more as he looked at him timidly. "O-Ok but... I-I'm not sure what to do... I've never been with a man before..." He looked down shyly then timidly started kissing the man's bare chest.

"Well then, I will teach you Kuro," Derek replied huskily. He starts kissing Kuro's chest and trailing his kisses down his stomach then even lower. Derek was now kneeling before Kuro and undoing his belt. "Have you ever had sex before Kuro? If you have you know what I'm going to do next," he said.

Kuro blushed brightly and shivered at his voice then panted softly at his kisses and blushed madly. "I-I have just... never with a guy..." He said nervously as he blushed more as he slowly started to remove his pants.

Derek reached in the underwear and freed Kuro's hardening member. He inhaled Kuro's manly scent. "Hello beautiful," Derek aid s he was eye level wit Kuro's cock. He then started to lace gentle kisses along the side and tracng his tongue from the base to the tip. He then said to Kuro teasingly,"Come on Kuro. Tell me what you want me to do."

Kuro blushed even more as Derek pulled out his six inch cock and he shivered, trembling a little at his teasing kisses and tongue, he then looked down at Derek, panting softly, his heart racing as he stammered. "P-Please Derek... I want you to suck me..." He said, blushing madly in embarrassment.

"As you wish," replied Derek. He slipped the head of Kuro's penis into his mouth and began to suck on it gently. Derek's tongue twirled around the tip like a blow pop. He picked up the pace to elect more sweet ,moans from Kuro. Once He knew Kuro was really feeling it Derek deep throated his dick to the base.

Derek's free hand undid his pants and was stroking his cock. His 9 inch cock was fully erect at this point.

(lol, nice avatar/sig)

Kuro blushed madly and gasped softly, trembling and letting out pitiful, trembly moans as he was sucked and licked, panting heavily before he gasped and arched his back a little, moaning deeply as he was deep throated. "O-Oh god... Derek... I-It feels so goooooddd...." He moaned the last word as he panted harder, his fingers scratching at the rock beneath them.

"hmmph. You are getting all the pleasure. Let's fix that," said Derek. He laid Kuro down then deftly moved on top of the man so they were in a 69 Position. Derek guided his cock head to Kuro's lips and pusshed them into his waiting mouth. "MMMMMMMm that is better. You suck me off while I get you to cum," said Derek.

He resumed stroking on Kuro's dick with his hand. He then started to lick along the side and take him back into his hot and tight throat. His free hand massaged Kuro's balls.

Back
Top Bottom