Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Depraved RP (New plots added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yveria

Introduction

Hey. I am a 30 year old female seeking depraved, non consensual fantasy-esque RP with Female and Futa characters.

*I don't care if you're a male typist but I prefer F/F and Futa scenarios. Rarely do I crave F/M as I am a lesbian. (although sometimes an F/M scenario works for certain non-con scenarios, it has to be on a good day :p )
*I only RP over YIM or Skype. I still enjoy a couple paragraphs per post but I find IM is far more interesting and intimate and keeps the pace better. I can not stay invested in a PM/Thread RP that updates one post a day. BORING.

Main Kinks

Non-Con
Transformation
-Bimbofication
-Slutification
-Body Alteration (Breast/Ass/Lip Growth as examples)
-Futa-fication
-Forced Homosexuality (Dyke-fication)
-Muscle Growth
-Corruption
Tit fucking
Oral (giving)
Humiliation

No-No's
Toilet stuff
Blood/Gore/Death
Butt stuff
*more to be added i'm sure

Scenarios

Words are Truth - FxF / FxFuta (Multiple characters can be used here too)

A witch (either female or futa) has mastered a spell where her words become truth, and either seeks out innocent victims or perhaps wants revenge. Simply by saying something about someone else, causes the person to change to compensate for the new truth.

Setting: Modern
Kinks:(All my kinks can apply here, and more of your own through discussion)

The Dyke - FxF

Two women in their mid twenties are roomates and have been friends since highschool, however their lives have gone down very different paths and no longer get along as much as they used to. Haley who was shy in highschool with a tall but thin frame was still popular due to being best friends with April. Haley who is a closeted lesbian became more comfortable with herself after highschool after she started regularly attending the gym and working out.

April too worked to improve her body image, but prefering to emphasize her feminine traits via implants, expensive clothing and make up, and over the years has become excessively more shallow, to the point of mocking her friend for her life style choices, calling her a dyke, among other things, despite not being aware that she is a lesbian albeit closeted.

Haley finally decides enough is enough, after her ex friend goes over the line and decides to get revenge by spiking her drink with new age drugs from the internet said to improve muscles (among other things) Turning april into a mega dyke against her will.

Kinks: Muscle Growth/Body Alteration, Dyke-fication, Humiliation, Non-Con. (and your own upon discussion)

The bigger they are.. FxM (*Mood depending)

Lydia is a dyke, buff, faux-hawk and loves chicks. Constantly she is harrassed by men saying 'if your hair was longer" or "if your tits were bigger" or "if only you didnt have that muscle" as if she wanted to interest them in the first place. However one guy takes it upon himself to conquer lydia, discovering something that could turn her into the perfect cock slobbering bimbo.

Kinks: Humiliation, Non-Con, Bimbofication, Slutification, Forced Heterosexuality, Body-Alteration. (and your own upon discussion)
*Note - my interest in this scenario stems purely from the kinks

The Fairy Queen FxF

A woman (either a warrior or noble woman) is travelling and despite the many warnings and tall tales of mischeivious fairies and people who never return, she decides to enter the Fae Woods to cut several weeks from her journey. Immediately she falls into the fairy domain where she is at the mercy of the Fairy Queen.

Setting: Fantasy
Kinks: All can be discussed

Demon Rising FxF/FxFuta

Demons have been plaguing the lands for centuries, however the Demon Empress has finally united her armies of the damned, no city or kingdom is safe from the perverse demons who love to pervert and corrupt humans.

(Many plots can come out of this scenario, be it a knight trying to stop the demon empress, a princess at the demon hordes mercy, or a random village woman amidst a demon raid. multiples can apply here too.)

Setting: Fantasy
Kinks: All (plus your own upon discussion)

~Working on adding more~

* I primarily enjoy playing the sub role.

PM me if my main kinks interest you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom