Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transferred | Unchained & Aeonic |

What?

Oh, brother...

Daisuke, looking sheepish and embarrassed, reached down and started fumbling with his pants, though he couldn't quite pull them over his still-hard dick. With a sigh, he gave up, and just stood there, trying to hide himself awkwardly. At the sudden look of all four girls staring at him in disapproval, the teen suddenly got very defensive, however.

"Hey, don't look at me like that," he defended. "That's the second time I've been attacked by girls since I've been here. Which has been, like -- two whole hours! And... hey?" Daisuke looked at all of them, feeling uneasy. "Why are you all staring at me like that?"

Vixens share everything. That was her issue with this. Not the fact that you'd had sex with Machi, or that she came onto you, or anything like that.

She hadn't shared.

Ao gripped the hem of her top, pulling it over her head and exposing her large tits. They were smaller than Machi's but still well above most other girls you've known before coming here. Yuna pushed her out of the way, sending the topless girl falling to the floor, her tits pressing against the hard material.

Looking up from the spectacle, you noticed Ayuka had been tied to a post with some climbing rope, content to quietly seethe. Meanwhile Yuna had dropped to her knees, followed by the no-longer prone Ao, who reached around her to join her in groping at your stiff cock.

"Oh wow, this thing's huge! And so warm ..." Yuna said, "How do you use it?"
"Heaven says you have to lick it first, let it get all nice and wet. Then you can ride it."

Daisuke's eyes widened at this. He backed up slightly, though before too long he'd run in to the locked door, with nowhere else to go. What the hell was going on in this crazy place? Were all of the girls just impossibly horny all the time? Maybe that's just what happens when you go without seeing any boys for so long. What the hell did he have to complain about, though? What boy in their right mind wouldn't absolutely love something like this?

"Ao-san, I don't think that -- hey! No shoving! What're you two -- agh, dammit..."

That was all he could say before hands were gripping at his fat dick again. Pre oozed from his tip still, thanks to that most recent titfucking. Gritting his teeth and biting his tongue, he sighed through his nose and placed a hand on either girl's heads, holding them still for a moment, and then pushing them towards each other in an attempt to get them to kiss. A moment passed as he watched, and then Daisuke slid his cock in between their lips, though they'd have to fight over who got to suckle on his tip first.

"Wh-what about -- agh, what about Machi and..?" He looked up at the poor girl, who was forced to watch from her bound position. "Did you really have to tie her up like that..?"

Machi looked up from where she sat on the floor, busy slathering your cum all over her tits, "I'm good, thanks, I'm not much for sloppy seconds..." she said smugly.

"Mmmm," Ao moaned softly, breaking from her and Yuna's cock-filled make-out session, "Ayuka is fine, she'll get to join us once she's calmed do- DAMNIT YUNA!"

While Ao was busy talking, Yuna had taken the opportunity to drive herself down on your cock as far as she could: an impressive hilting at the first try, gagging happily as her tight throat massaged your massive rod. Ao pushed her off your dick and onto the ground, pinning her down and pressing their bodies together closely. Ao's skirt hiked up in the crash, revealing her shapely, uncovered ass.

"Nice." Machi giggled and crawled over to the wrestling girls, drawing something on Ao's buttcheek: Buttslut. She then licked the finger she had used clean and inserted it into Ao's tight asshole, using her other hand to mimic listening as Ao's groans of exertion during her brief struggle with Yuna turn into unabashed moans.

Machi lied down on top of the two girls, facing you and hungrily licking Ao's ass, keeping constant eye-contact with you, occasionally pointing to the buttslut written on the girl.

Clearly it was an invitation.

"What's gotten in to her, any--waagh!"

As soon as Yuna took his enormous dick down her throat, Daisuke let out a loud, pleasurable groan, pushing down hard on the girl's head so that she was practically impaled on his cock. That was, until a selfish and angry Ao pushed the girl on to the floor, her lips popping from his fuck stick with a wet sound, her spittle left behind on his sloppy cock.

Daisuke watched them all and sighed, opening and closing his mouth as he attempted and abandoned ways to get the girls to stop fighting over him, but they just weren't listening. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, feeling a little awkward as they tumbled together. When the ever-mischievous Machi crawled over to the other girls, he watched her carefully, holding his breath as the three horny girls tangled and tustled together on the floor.

When Machi ate Ao's ass, her eyes on him, he didn't need to be told twice. Moving forwards, Daisuke dropped to his knees and guided himself up with the cheerleader's tight ass, though not without smearing the head of his cock across her cum-covered rear. He scooped up his spunk and stuck himself in Machi's mouth to lube himself up before pushing his fat cock against Ao's tight rear. With a groan, he pushed himself in to her ass a couple of inches before meeting some resistance.

"Fuck, that's tight," he panted, pulling himself out and then pushing back through again. "Wow..."

Machi gagged theatrically as you shoved your cock down her throat, happy to serve as your lube dispenser. Ao however froze when she felt you poking at her rear, Yuna (who seemed to realize what was going on) took the chance to wrap her arms around Ao, pulling her in for a kiss and dampening her moans as you pushed into her ass. You got quite the nice view of the two girls making out as you pushed deeper, her tight rear almost trying to push you out again.

Machi kept sneaking her tongue out to lick your dick whenever possible, occasionally reaching out to spank Ao, her round ass turning red from her hand long before you even hilted.

Fuck, this is crazy, Daisuke thought to himself, pushing his cock deeper in to Ao's tight ass. They're making out and everything...

He threw a look at the second blonde, frowning and feeling a little selfish for not allowing her to be involved. That had to he torture just watching everyone else have fun, right? Or maybe she was in to that. Whatever the case, Daisuke didn't stop. He took turns smacking Ao's ass along with Machi, not stopping until her bouncing cheeks were both left red.

Gritting his teeth, Daisuke pulled his dick from the girl's ass and suddenly rammed his cock in to Yuna's cunt, aiming a little lower. He hilted himself, thrusted, then took turns fucking all three of them: first Machi's mouth, then Ao's ass, then Yuna's pussy. Finally, with his cock buried deep inside their leader's puckered hole, Daisuke let out a loud groan and his cock swelled before exploding with an entire tidal wave of spunk.

He filled Ao's ass as much as he was able, then released the rest on to Machi's face and Yuna's thighs, painting all three girls white with his cum. "Wo-wow, I -- agh," Daisuke panted, falling back on his rear and catching himself with both hands. The poor boy must've been exhausted. Tired and weak, he looked up at all of them, shaking his head and holding up both hands. "Alright, timeout," he sighed, swallowing hard. His cock was covered in spit, juices and his own spunk, and though it wasn't hard as a rock anymore, it was still quite stiff. "That was just too much..."

When the three-holed orgy began, the room filled with moans and screams. Yuna was shocked when you hilted inside her, your sheer size stretching her to the limit, your tip poking at her cervix. Ao wiggled her rear, clearly displeased with the lack of attention it was getting. Machi giggled, actually giggled around your cock, fingerbanging herself.

When you came, Ao screamed. She came hard, feeling your cum fill her to the limit, almost flowing out as you left her feeling empty, spraying the others.

Machi and Yuna pushed Ao off, leaving her to ride her orgasm as they started grinding on each other, sloppily making out as Machi smeared the errant cum all over themselves.

Quickly, they both came, matching Ao's volume. No-one seemed to care about your plea, or even noticed it, save for-

Ayuka! You had completely forgotten about her.

Daisuke swallowed hard, watching the girls continue heir orgy without him. The sight alone caused his staff of meat to harden again, and he looked down at the massive tower between his legs with a troubled and tired sigh. "Dammit..." Daisuke whined, already feeling the need to stick himself in to someone again. He glanced about the gym, and...

Damn, that's right! Ayuka-San!

Standing, Daisuke made his way to the tied up cheerleader, looking a little sheepish. "You OK?" he asked, starting to untie her -- and then he stopped, thinking. If Ayuka was as slutty as the rest, then maybe...

Daisuke licked his lips and sighed again. Reaching up, he pulled down Ayuka's top so that her tits spilled free, pausing a moment to grope one. "Sorry about this," he apologized, lifting her legs. Daisuke lifted her skirt and slid his cock between her legs, pushing forwards and in to Ayuka's tight little cunt. With a groan, he put his hands on her ass and fucked her up against the pole she was tied to, letting the cheerleader wrap her legs around his waist.

"Dammit, I don't even think I can cum anymore..." he complained.

"Hey, what the-" For a moment you think you've done the wrong thing, before she thrusts onto you, moaning with relief in her voice. "Ah, don't stop!"

She leans backwards, allowing you to thrust into her easier. This also exposes her large tits, jiggling up and down with every thrust. Eventually Yuna joins you, pressing herself against your back and looking over your shoulder.

"Hey Ayuka-san, what happened to 'we're a cheerleading squad, not an orgy squad'?"

"F-fuck you."

"Nah, he already did that."

There is another weight on your back as Machi joins you, pressing herself against Yuna and looking over your other shoulder. She leans in and whispers hotly in your ear:

"Are you hitting her cervix yet? That feels sooo good~ I want you to cum inside her. Fill her womb up with your seed and use my mouth to clean up." You hear Yuna gasping as Machi starts to finger her ass.

Daisuke let out a loud groan, thrusting his cock deep in to Ayuka over and over and over again, fucking her just like he'd done the other sluts. The boy's head was spinning. As large as he was, and as good as he was, he only had so much stamina, and after a day of near-constant fucking, this was starting to exhaust him.

The teen watched her tits bounce as he drilled in to her, though his eyes widened a bit the second Yuna pressed in to his back, her bare chest pushed against him. "H-hey, what the--?" And then Machi was there too, leaving Ao... well, who knew what SHE was up to? At the blonde's whispering, he grit his teeth and sighed, twisting to look at both of them. "I've got this, alright? God, you guys are hornier than I am..."

And that was saying something.

Daisuke continued pumping in to Ayuka, hitting her nice and deep just like Machi had asked, until he couldn't anymore. His cock swelled and he drowned her cunt with his spunk before pulling free and stumbling back a step or two. Panting hotly, he faced the others and pushed their heads down to force them on their knees before his sloppy fuck stick, ready for them to suck him clean again, his back to Ayuka now, and his eyes scanning for Ao.

Machi happily pressed her tongue to your cock, lapping up any and all cum she could get to while Yuna was content to simply watch. Ao had gathered herself and was standing near the exit, clearly waiting for you to finish up. Eventually Machi pawned off the cleaning job to Yuna, and went to find a more plentiful source of your cum: Ayuka's raw pussy. She cut her down and started eating her out, Ayuka softly moaning the whole time.

After you had all finished up, you put your pants back on and followed the girls out. It was already dark, the sun barely visible on the horizon. Ao was kind enough to help you find your room again, but didn't stay.

When you sleep, you dream of that mascot chick, staring at you like Machi had. You awake covered in cold sweat and with a raging hard-on.

While Daisuke slept, he was convinced that the entire day had either been the world's greatest wet dream or its most painful nightmare. When he came to, however, that raging hard-on of his proved that this was all too real, and he grit his teeth and sighed through his nose as he looked down at the massive erection that poked at the covers.

"Dammit," he growled, swallowing hard. Daisuke reached down to poke his cock, knowing this wouldn't be going away on its own. Nor was he in the mood to just rub one out. He glanced about his room. Too bad he didn't share it with any of the girls. Sighing, Daisuke rubbed his face and stood, looking a little awkward with that boner of his sticking out from between his legs. Where was he supposed to find a girl at an hour like this?

Well, there was Makayo's room...?

You decide to head over to her room, only to immediately bounce into another girl as soon as you step outside. The girls is wearing the standard school uniform, and two things strike you: She has probably the biggest tits you've seen on a student, smaller than only that swedish teacher's; your dick just poked right in between her thighs.

She doesn't move though, and the two of you stand frozen for a few moments before she speaks.
"Uhm, hi. I'm Mi Suk. I guess you're that boy that started here right?" She rubs her thighs together, making a bit of pre leak out of your cock.

((Just curious, did you have a picture for her? One isn't needed if you're getting tired of finding them, don't want to inconvenience you. Doing a great job.))

Daisuke blinked stupidly after stumbling in to the girl, beginning to apologize -- and then it became apparent why he simply bounced right off of her, his eyes on those massive pillows glued to her chest. Those things were huge! Swallowing hard, he managed to tear his eyes away from her tits and looked at her properly, though he wasn't able to put too much distance between them, considering she had his cock trapped between her thighs.

By accident, or... on purpose?

... Even more comical was the fact that Daisuke had completely forgone putting on any sort of clothing before leaving his room to try and sneak over to Makayo's. "E-er, yeah -- hi, that's me. Uh, you've... you've got something of mine between y--agh," he groaned, wincing hard as she ground her thighs against him, forcing cum to leak out and smear her stockings some. He put two hands on her shoulders, trying to escape that deadly vice. She just wouldn't let go!

"Oh, sorry," she said, stepping closer and loosening her grasp on your cock, which only made it spring upwards and sandwich itself between her bare asscheeks. Did no-one here wear panties?

"You shouldn't be walking around with no clothes," she says helpfully as she pushes you backwards into your room, causing you to fall to the floor with a thump. When you look up at her, she's already inside, closing your doors. Curiously you note there is no lock on it.

"Anyway," she continues as she turns to face you, your position giving you a prime view of her pussy and a magnificent angle on her tits.

Daisuke bit his tongue, groaning slightly as his cock was fit snugly between her ass cheeks, and trapped between her thighs as well, his shaft pushed against the girl's fresh cunt. It ended too soon, however, and he was suddenly pushed back in to his room, landing hard on the floor with a small grunt of effort and pain. Daisuke rubbed the back of his head and stared up at the girl, a lame expression on his face at her sound words of advice.

"You shouldn't be walking around with no panties," he retorted. "You and this whole freaking school..." It was almost starting to become maddening more than anything. How was he supposed to focus on homework or anything else with so many horny girls all over the place? Boarding schools were a bad idea, if this was the end result of being locked up without any boys to talk to! Still, looking up at her, his cock twitched with need, and he sighed again.

"Looks like you need a little help?" She looks straight at your erection, then shakes her head sadly. "Sorry, I can't do that, it's a rule. However ..." she scanned the room, her eyes widening. She walked up and took your history book from the bed and bent over the bed, clearly just pretending to read.
"I might become to engrossed in this book to notice what you're doing. If you're quiet enough..."
Her short, standard-issue skirt wasn't nearly enough to hide her wet pussy.

Daisuke watched her go to his bed, frowning. What was she up to now? The girls here were so hard to predict. No, actually -- that wasn't true at all. One way or the other, they all seemed to be cock-starved and sex-crazed. Grumbling, he picked himself up then watched as she bent over his bed, her chest pushed in to the mattress, though her feet still planted on the ground with her round ass thrust proudly in to the air, on clear display for him.

Swallowing, he stepped forwards, keen as to what she was doing. Reaching out, Daisuke gently felt her ass, then gave one of her cheeks a light smack, though he was careful not to be too rough or too loud. "You've got some studying to do," he mumbled, placing his thick cock between her gentle ass cheeks and thrusting between them with slow, deliberate thrusts. His hands planted themselves firmly on her ass, latching on. "I'll try and keep it down..."

The girl simply hummed to herself as she flipped through your book, not even acknowledging your presence. Mi Suk's ass cheeks were barely thick enough to cover half of your girth, but it's really the act of it that counts when hot-dogging some chick you just met. She rolls nicely into the bd with every thrust and you have such a god time you don't even notice that the door opens.

"Hiyah Daisuke-san," Mayako calls from the doorway, chipper as ever. She skips over to you and pats your current 'lover' on the back. "Good morning Mi Suk-kun, busy studying, huh? Well are you finished yet, cuz Daisuke-sun has to get to class soon."

Mi Suk sighs and puts the book down.

"I am if you are Daisuke, care to finish up?"

(Sorry 'bout the late reply, I've been sick lately.)

Daisuke grit his teeth and groaned, his hands placed firmly on Mi Suk's ass. Her read wasn't as quite as impressive as her tits were, but an ass was still an ass, and he kept up his thrusting. When Makayo came in, he was momentarily thrown off and embarrassed -- but after the strange, crazy sex he'd had with various girls up to this point, he was becoming numb to the idea of... well, embarrassment, really. And so when she moved over to pat Mi Suk on the back, Daisuke only smirked at her and kept up his pumping.

"What?" he asked, frowning. "Class? I don't -- agh..." And with a final push forwards, his cock suddenly swelled then released a healthy dose of cum on to the foreign student's back. With a pat on her ass, Daisuke sighed then moved to sit at the foot of his bed, looking up at the both of them. "Alright, just let me get ready and dressed. Whose class am I going to?"

Mi Suk mumbled something inaudible and wandered off, casually wiping the cum from her uniform before leaving. Mayako turns around and very pointedly doesn't look at you as you get ready.
"First class is Chemistry with Ito-sensei; you'll like her, she's a bit of a tomboy." She pauses for a moment. "Plus she's got nice tits which is basically the one thing we know you like."

When you'd gotten dressed, the two of you headed for the chemistry classroom. On the way there you notice that eyes are on you again, and your presence is usually followed with whispers and giggles. Did one of the cheerleaders talk?

The chemistry room itself looked less like a classroom and more like some kind of lab that someone put school benches in. It's a few minutes til the class actually starts and the room is almost empty, only one or two students sitting at their seats.

Mayako takes a place near the middle of the room, but you stay in the doorway as you notice someone motion you over from the cluster of lockers further down the hall. You rember the girl as Hana Nagano, the Archangel.

When they came in to the classroom, Daisuke couldn't help from noticing that all eyes were on him once again. He frowned and kept near the door, separating himself from Makayo as she moved further inside. What was up with all of the stares this time? And they were of a different nature, too. Daisuke wasn't sure whether or not to be excited or afraid. And when the Archangel called him over from the lockers, well, that seemed a little suspicious...

"Uh," Daisuke said to himself, looking left and right. Yep. She was looking right at him. Sighing, he moved over, looking the girl up and down just as soon as he'd reached the lockers. "Yeah?" Daisuke asked, keeping his guard up. She looked sketchy. Hot, but sketchy. "What's up?"

Hana stares at you sternly. Her posture seems relaxed, but you sense tenseness from her, like she's ready to pounce on you.
"Word is you've made quite an impression on the girls around here. Heaven doesn't like upstarts that don't follow the rules, and I sure as hell don't like you, so you're gonna have to come with me right now." She turns around sharply and marches away down the hall; "I don't give a damn what you planned on doing today, follow along or I break your dick in half."

You can't help but watch her ass as she walks away; she's easily the most normally-proportioned girl you've met here, no backbreaking tits or pants-straining ass here, but still really hot.

Heh, a girl threatens you and you check her out, this place must be getting to you...

"Wha--?" He blinked stupidly at her. What the hell was her problem? Did Heaven go around school fucking just as many girls as he did? Well, it wasn't hard to understand those looks he'd been getting -- someone must've said something. Who, though? Probably not the nurses. Not Makayo. Then... the cheerleaders, maybe? "Dammit..."

He sighed and decided to follow, halfway because he was intimidated by the Archangel and halfway because he figured whatever she was leading him to must've been more fun than actual class. "So, where are we going?" Daisuke asked, sounding stubborn and bored. "I think I've had enough getting jumped by girls for a few days..."

Back
Top Bottom