Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transferred | Unchained & Aeonic |

Unchained

Star
Something was wrong.

Daisuke had known it as soon as he'd gotten on the bus. And how had he known? Well, it was simple, really; he'd been the only boy there, apart from the driver. Safe to say, it'd made for a pretty uncomfortable bus ride, most of the girls staring at him in confusion, some in awe, others in wonder, and even a few in embarrassment as they guessed that he just have boarded the wrong bus for the day. And Daisuke was beginning to think that they were right. Where were all of the other guys? The boys his age? And, curiously enough, if this WAS an all-girl's school he'd accidentally gotten sucked in to... why was his uniform the same as theirs, just fashioned for boys instead of girls?

None of this made any sense.

After a long and awkward bus ride, Daisuke stepped off from the vehicle and in to the courtyard of the rather impressive looking boarding school. And it WAS a boarding school. He'd be living here for a semester, at least, and he wondered who his room mate would be, but as he looked around, all he could see were skirts, heels, stockings and long hair. No male teachers, no boys his age, no groundskeepers, no nothing. Just him. If he didn't feel as if he'd hopped on the wrong bus before, he certainly felt that way now.

"Something's not right here," he muttered to himself, looking as the girls walked past him, most of them staring with smirks or confused expressions on their faces. And he couldn't blame them, really; he was just as lost as they were. Backpack slung over one shoulder, he sighed, ran a hand through his shaggy hair, then closed his brown eyes in thought before rolling his shoulders in a lame shrug and pushing forwards.

Oh, well.

Time to figure out what was going on.

He noticed an older woman standing by the heavy wooden doors. Well, older than him at least. She waved him over and entered the door, making sure to hold it open for him as he followed. Inside were more girls, the few teachers and staff he saw as he followed the woman (probably the headmistress he realized) were also women. Everyone kept looking at him, like he was a circus freak or like he had just entered the wrong neighborhood. A few tried to look away, a few stared openly, and a few giggled or whispered to one another about this new student, about him. "A boy" he heard a few times as he passed a group, always with the same tone one would use to talk about a known local getting arrested for something nasty, like rape or tax evasion.

The Headmistress however, made no signs of noticing what was happening, she just kept on walking, through corridors and up stairwells. Classes were disrupted as girls flocked to the doorways to see him, the boy their friends had whispered about. Daisuke realized that word of him was literally traveled faster than him and made everyone aware of "him" "the boy". Yup, this was definitely a mistake...

Finally they reached their goal, a spacious and sparsely decorated office, filled with nothing more than a desk, a few chairs and a trophy case with a few paltry trophies occupying it. The Headmistress sat down on the edge of her desk and leaned on one arm, correcting her glasses and doing her best not to look to concerned.

"I am Headmistress Yu Kobayashi; welcome to the Storm Coast School for Women. I imagine you have some questions?"

nfDQ1QR.jpg

((Great post! And picture.))

Well, what more could he do than follow after her, really? Daisuke didn't speak as the older woman ventured off, mouth opening and then closing as he attempted and abandoned conversation with her. A quiet sigh through his nose, and he shrugged that backpack of his higher up his shoulder, letting it sit more comfortably. From side to side he glanced, noting as the girls parted for the two of them as they made their way down the hall. Whose presence were they more affected by, though? The stern woman in front of him, or his own?

When they reached their destination, he took a look around and frowned. Spartan, clean; not a lot of decoration or personality. What did that mean for the woman in front of him, then? When she spoke the school's name and confirmed his suspicions, he raised a brow and blinked slowly at her. Daisuke sighed through his nose, then gently nodded.

"Yeah," he admitted, then corrected himself, "er, yes, sensei." While he didn't feel that she was technically his headmistress, he'd at least respect the title that came with it. Daisuke bowed his head slightly, then set his backpack down for the time being. "What, uh..." Well, if was obvious, wasn't it? He wasn't a girl. At least, he was pretty sure he wasn't! "What am I doing here? Exactly?" An awkward pause, and he just stood a few feet from the edge of her desk, looking up and down at her, his eyes taking in her figure.

Agh. Focus, Daisuke, focus!

Miss Kobayashi (or Mrs, possibly) shifted her body, leaning forwards slightly and crossing her arms over her chest. This caused her large breasts to be lifted up, bulging against her vest. "It appears there has been a complication..." she goes quiet for a moment, thinking of how to best put it. "It seems you applied for this school by mistake, and our staff assumed the gender was a typo since no boys have ever applied. Unfortunately due to newly put into action local laws you cannot apply for a transfer from a boarding school without a reason, and I'm afraid they don't see 'I'm of the wrong gender' as a valid reason." She lowers her glasses and pointedly looks at you, or rather your uniform, "luckily we were able to alter a uniform to be more appropriate for you."

She hesitates for a moment, then adds: "Or, if you'd like you can apply for a regular uniform."

She looks to the clock and jumps off the desk, landing steadily on her feet. "Now, if there are no more questions you have a lesson to attend. Your first class is history, and I know the students there will take care of you." She gives you a warm smile and ushers you out the door, leading you to the classroom.

The walk is long, but interest in you seems to have cooled off, only a few stragglers turning and staring this time. As you arrive to the classroom you overhear the teacher talking about some dead person or another, but she stops as she notices the two of you in the hallway. Miss Kobayashi leaves without a word and the new teacher, a blonde, pale-skinned woman with entirely too much cleavage going on and a skirt short enough that it barely covers anything, turns to you and smiles.

"You must be our new student. My name is Olivia, Olivia Sparv. Please feel free to introduce yourself."

db9MwTt.jpg

(I'd also like to apologise for the large size of the images...)

((Trying first person for now; if you'd prefer, I'll switch back. No big deal.))

"Wha--?" I start, blinking wildly. That doesn't make any sense! ... Does it? No, it doesn't. If there's a mix-up like that, what's so hard about being transferred to another school? And the thought of living in an all girl's boarding school was a strange one. Not very exciting, either. "Why not?" I press, frowning now. "That seems like a pretty good reason to me--?"

At the comment of the uniform, I look slightly taken aback. "What? Er -- no? I mean..."

Unable to say much or protest, I can only sigh, listening as the sensei speaks up and addresses me again. With something of a begrudging nod, I stoop down and collect my backpack again, slinging it over one shoulder. First class, then? Well... what other choice did I have? With any luck, I'd have a room to myself at the end of the day. Some of the girls here shared rooms, sometimes with two or three others. I wonder how that'll work...

I follow after Miss (or Mrs.) Kobayashi without a word, keeping a short distance behind her, my eyes focused on the way her hips sway. Dammit, what's wrong with me? Surrounded by girls, and I'm already turning in to a pervert. With a low sigh through my nose, I focus on something else, thankful that the girls aren't staring and gossiping as much, at least. When we stop in front of the blonde woman, I give her a somewhat surprised look. A foreigner? Here? Well, I guess it's not unheard of...

"Uh, yeah," I answer, looking at the row of girls that made up the classroom. "I'm Daisuke. Daisuke Takeda, I'm... new. This is my new class, I think?" A look at her again, my eyes focused on her cleavage for just a moment. A light blush paints my cheeks. What the hell's with the girls in this place and hardly covering up any?

"Actually," Miss Sparv begins, giving you a reassuring look, "we don't really do 'classes' here, you've already signed up for several courses, and take those with whomever else picked that course. Now, find an empty seat, we were just talking about-" You don't really listen to her, and look for an empty seat. One girl with wild hair waves you over excitedly, grinning widely until she notices there are no empty seats next to her. She grabs her things and changes to another chair, one with an free seat next to it.

As you sit down she stares at you with that unchanging grin. "Hey, I'm Mayako ," she takes your hand, "we never had a boy at school before, are you here because of a mistake? Oh, wait sorry are you trans? That's no problem, I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends here who accepts you for you." She goes on for quite some time, asking question after question in a strained whisper, never giving you time to answer before the next one.

"Where are you from? Why did you come here? Daisuke huh, do you go by Dai? What do you think of the school so far? Isn't it neat? I bet you're getting comfy, surrounded by girls huh, unless your gay of course. Or ace. Are you into girls at all? Is that why you're here? You sly fox you!" She jabs you lightly with an elbow at that last comment before leaning in closer and resting her head in her hands, finally giving you a chance to speak.

Mayako

((Switching back to third, haha. Easier that way for me, just wanted to try it out. Love the way you're playing the girls, though! Keep it up.))

Daisuke blinks slowly, giving the teacher a lame look. Yeah, right, obviously; courses. He has to fight the urge to yawn, but manages, by some impossible miracle. His brown eyes manage to pull from her cleavage, and he moves to scan the classroom, trying not to pay any attention to the girls that were staring at him still. His attention is caught by the cheerful teen who waves at him, of course, and when he's invited to take a seat beside her, well, how can he say no?

Uncertainly, he slinks in to the vacant spot beside Mayako and opens his lips to speak, but his words hang in the air as she cuts him off and hits him with a barrage of questions. He didn't have time to answer before the next pop quiz, instead managing one or two words before she managed to cut him off again. "Wh--? No, I'm--... Huh? Wait! I'm not--! But--wha--?" And it goes like that for a while, until Mayako finally has to stop and catch her breath. Daisuke blinks slowly at her, brown eyes staring at her from behind a curtain of brown hair.

"Look," he states, slowly, giving her an uneasy look, weary she might cut him off again. "I'm Daisuke. Daisuke Takeda. I'm a boy. OK? Not trans, not bi, not -- not anything, alright? Just a boy. And I'm here because of... well, I don't know why I'm here." The headmistress had claimed it'd been a mistake, but something was still fishy about this...

"Look, Mayoko-kun," Daisuke sighs, raising a hand to rub his face in slight exasperation. "I just need some help. Can you show me around? ... Maybe to my room?"

Somehow, Mayoko's face light up even more. "Of course, I'd love to show you around! I always show every new girl around." She stops for a moment and visibly thinks. "Guess I'll have to make an exception for you huh?"

Class drifts by quicker than you thought, an endless blur of names and dates drifting by impossibly quick. Maybe it helped a little that the teacher's giant tits sway back and forth hypnotically as she talks and that every time she turns around to write something on the board you get a chance to glimpse her panties. Eventually however, the bell rings and everyone starts shuffling out of the room. Mayoko follows you out of the room, chatting quickly with other students as you pass them. Once out of the room she stops you with a hand on your shoulder.

"So, Daisuke-san, where do you want to go first? We could check out the gardens, or the commons room, or we could check out some more classes." She points vaguely as she lists the places, and you assume she's pointing in their directions. "Oh, by the way, have you done your physical exam yet? You do one when you first start so you're on record if you get hurt or sick, but we don't need to go there *now* if you don't want to. Well, as long as you don't plan on getting hurt anytime soon!"

Daisuke lets out a low sigh, watching Miss Sparv. His eyes stay glued to her tits and ass throughout the duration of the class, though he catches himself a few times and manages to tear his gaze away, if only just. Didn't want to look like a pervert in front Makayo, after all. Finally, he just decides to hang his head for the remainder of the course, focused on his notebook or various things from his backpack instead.

When they were done, he decides to stick by Makayo. She might have been talkative and overly happy, but she was polite and seemed to know her way around, at least. At the mention of where to go next, he raises a brow and rolls his shoulders, thinking. Well, his room would have been nice, for a start -- see where he'd be living? And possibly WHO with, but no way they'd put him in a room with three other girls, right? He'd probably get one to himself. Thankfully.

"Exam?" Daisuke asks, blinking. "Eh, I guess so. Maybe there, then? I mean -- just to get it out of the way?" With any luck, it'd be quick and easy. Eyes, ears, that sort of thing. He yawns and looks around, watching some of the girls drift by them throughout the hallway. The stares were dying down, but not by much.

Mayoko darted off, not even waiting for you, effortlessly weaving and dodging the clumps of students. You follow her the est you can, trying not to accidentally bump into anyone. Luckily the nurse's office is not too far, and you get there quickly and with minimum stares.

The room itself was neat and tidy, with posters and pictures related to medicine scattered across the walls, and a single desk showed in the corner. Various simple apparatuses littered the room, giving no mixed signals of what room this was. But what really catches your eye are the nurses themselves. Even in their short, tight, pink nurse outfits and their thigh-high stockings they were modestly dressed and less voluptuous compared to the other staff you'd seen so far, but they were still hot, and had one unique point of hotness: They were sharing a single chair. One (with brown hair) was sitting in the lap of the other (who had black hair), somehow using the computer in unison. Mayoko gave you a grin and waved to catch their attention.

"Niku-sama, Kayo-sama! There's a new student here for *his* physical exam." She heavily stressed the "his" and motioned with both her hands to you as she said it, as if showing you off. The two nurses looked up, but didn't seem too self-conscious of their intimate position.

"Ah, Takeda-kun, we heard you'd be arriving today", said the brown-haired one whom you think is Kayo. "I hope you haven't been having too much problem getting started? I know it must feel strange being the only boy around here." She shuffled through a few drawers, eventually retrieving a piece of paper. "Please fill in this form before we begin."

The form listed typical stuff: full name, allergies, medication, mental afflictions, persistant wounds or illnesses. "Don't fill in the thing beneath the line," said the one you think is Niku, her head resting on her coworkers shoulder, "that's what we'll determine today." Beneath the lines were lines for Heigh, Weight, "glasses?" and blood type. "When you've filled the form, please step onto that scale." Niku continued, finally letting her girlfriend (?) out of her grip, Kayo stepping up and taking the paper from you once you'd finished.

"Hey -- wait for me!" Daisuke called after Makayo, but there was just no keeping up with that girl. He managed to follow along with only minimum falling behind, eventually catching back up to her again as they reached the office together. With a small pant, Daisuke raised his head and looked around, a brow slowly raising at the place. Yeah, pretty standard stuff, he thought. He'd seen nurse's offices like this before, except for -- what the?

He had to blink twice at the nurses to make sure he was seeing the right thing. Yep, there they were, trapped in cute outfits and in each others' laps. Daisuke had to fight back a nosebleed as he stared, and the boy sighed for what must've been the one hundredth time that day, gritting his teeth. What was with it and all of the girls here at this school? The headmistress had been modestly dressed, but even she'd been suggestive with her stance and with her words. That vest wasn't doing much to hide her figure, either. Then there was Miss Sparv, who seemed to be putting on a show for him. Makayo wasn't anything out of the ordinary, but her bubbly personality was contagious! And now this...

"Uh." The paper was passed along to him, and he gave a look to Makayo before accepting it. It took a minute or two, but it wasn't too hard. Simple stuff, really.

Name: Daisuke Takeda
Allergies: Peanuts
Medication: None
Mental Afflictions: None

Daisuke stopped there. He looked up. None? Maybe this was all some strange hallucination or bad dream. Or dementia. No, that was silly. He'd leave it.

Persistent Wounds or Illnesses: None

He passed it back, then slung his backpack off again and stepped out of his shoes. Simple stuff, then, and nothing to worry about. It'd only take a second. He stepped on to the scale, revealing that he weighed a modest and healthy 145 lbs for being 5'9". A look back to the nurses, and he raised a brow at the both of them, speaking up at last.

"So, how long will this take?" he questioned, for the sake of conversation more than anything else. "You treat a lot of guys around here?"

Niku covered her mouth to suppress a giggle. "Not since we got here!". Kayo's smile dropped at the remark, "Niku-chan, don't go scaring him like that!" she turned to you and gave you a forced reassuring smile "Don't worry, we know what we're doing." Kayo noted down your weight and used some lines on the wall to measure your height, and you kept catching glimpses of Niku -still in the chair- openly checking her out as she bent over slightly to write. At one point your eyes met, and she smirked slyly, as if to say "yup, she's all mine, you jealous kid?". However, you also thought you saw her check you out too... But that had to have been a trick of the light or something.

Through the entire exam Mayoko stood by and silently watched, looking around the room in boredom. All this waiting must be hell for the energetic girl. Then however, came the time for the blood sample. "Take of your shirt please." Kayo said plainly, stepping back to give you some room. You swear you saw Mayoko's face light up at this, and Niku also looked pretty excited, leaning forward with a mischievous glint in her eye.

Daisuke gave the nurse an odd look, his brow furrowing some. What did that smirk mean? He had an idea or two, but he must've been wrong, surely. Then again, he supposed in a school ran and attended entirely by females, it wasn't strange that they'd have some girlfriends here or there... or maybe that was against the rules? Well, the place didn't seem THAT strict...

At the command to take off his shirt, he blinked. "My what?" he asked, hesitating a moment. His eyes caught Makayo. What was she all excited about, so suddenly? It couldn't have been him, could it? It was almost like they'd never seen a boy their whole lives. "Uh, yeah. Alright?" Reaching up, Daisuke loosened his tie and shrugged off his jacket. The shirt came next, and he placed it off to the side.

He was lean and toned, but nothing overly special or incredibly muscular. Better than the average boy, surely. An awkward look at the three of them, and he sat on the little cot they had for patients, looking from both nurses to his class mate again. "Now what?"

Both Niku and Mayako stare openly at you, seemingly tripping over themselves to get a closer look. Feigning a casual stance, Mayako leans against the chair, her tits hanging over the back edge and resting on your shoulder. Niku on the other hand finally rises from her seat, staring you down as she strides up to you, stopping just behind her girlfriend with a smile of approval. Kayo however doesn't react at all, too busy fiddling with a syringe to notice the other girls' sudden interest in you. "I'm going to need to take a small blood sample for eventual future use. Don't worry, it won't hurt too much."

In response, Mayako wraps an arm around your chest, hugging you from behind. You feel her breath on your ear as she runs her hand up and down your side, blatantly fondling you. "Don't worry Kayo-sama, he's a big boy, right?" Her voice sends a tingle down your neck, and the image of Niku grabbing Kayo's free hand and kissing it, causing their arms to push their chests up isn't really helping the situation.

"Kayo-chan here is a bit of a bleeding-heart who finds this sort of thing a little uncomfortable," Niku explains with an almost teasing tone in her voice. She turns to Kayo and whispers something in her ear. Kayo nods and hands the syringe over to Niku, who makes sure it's completely empty before turning to you and grinning wickedly. "Okay then 'big boy', are you ready?" Before you can even say anything she plunges the syringe into your arm and drawing a sample in one swift move.

Pain shoots through your arm and you jolt, surprised by the sudden stab. Fortunately Mayako was holding you tight, so you didn't exactly move anywhere.

Daisuke blinked dumbly when Makayo wrapped her arms around him from behind, twisting slightly to look at her. A blush painted his cheeks, and he gave her a lame look. OK -- they were just teasing him now, right? They had to be. He glanced down at the hands that were trailing up and down his sides, swallowing hard. Being surrounded by three girls was starting to make him uncomfortable in the best of ways. He felt the breath on his neck, and the thought of Niku and Kayo getting intimate in their cute uniforms and sexy thigh-highs made him hot and bothered downstairs.

Even as the syringe plunged itself in to his arm, he felt his pants growing tight, the feel of Makayo's warm tits pushed against his shoulder not doing much in the way of helping the situation at all. Daisuke winced, but it wasn't anything he hadn't experienced before. Shots were common, after all. Drawing blood wasn't too bad, either. When they were finished, he sighed and raised a hand to put it over Makayo's arms, gently and politely trying to pry the girl away from him with a look back at her and then up at the nurses again.

"That's it, right?" he asked, mumbling the words. "Can I go now?"

Meanwhile, the impression his cock was leaving against the fabric of his pants was quite obvious, but Daisuke wasn't paying any mind to the way his cock was struggling to be freed from its prison. It left a large, impressive sort of bulge for the three of them to see, and he seemed none of the wiser to it. More thoughts filled his head, though; like Niku and Kayo undressing each other or using a stethoscope against each other's tits, or giving Makayo a naughty checkup of her own. He shook those thoughts free and grumbled at himself. Had to stop thinking like that...

"Kayo-chan, I just remembered I don't think we have enough bandages in stock, why don't you go down to storage and see how much is left?" Niku didn't even look away from you as she practically shoved Kayo out of the room. Then she turned around, locking the door behind her back and grinned, nodding decisively to Mayako. That's when you realize that her strange knowing looks weren't for you, they were for Mayako! Speaking of which, wasn't her hands going a bit to low right now...

Arms to her sides, Kayo sashayed up to you, swaying her hips seductively as she approached. Hypnotized by her form, watching intently as she slowly unbuttons the top of her outfit and exposes her amazing cleavage, you don't notice what Mayako is doing until it is too late and your cock springs free of your suddenly unbuttoned pants.

"My my, isn't someone excited," Kayo cooed, sliding herself down in your lap so that your penis rubs against the gloss material of her uniform, feeling her plushy ass through it. "Mind if I do a more... in-depth examination?" Her voice was a husky whisper and you could hear Mayako's breathing hasten as she caught a short look at your dick.

He couldn't shake those conspiratorial looks now. Niku definitely had some sort of mischievous glint to her eyes, and though he couldn't see Makayo's face, he could hear her breathing picking up, like she was excited or needy for something. What the hell was going on? When Kayo left the room, he felt a hint of a relief, and let out a small sigh, eyes closed. Maybe he was just being paranoid; or maybe Daisuke was too busy thinking about what he hoped would happen, the two nurses giving each other a naked hug. When his eyes reopened again, Niku was swaying his way... a button undone on her uniform!

Eyes widened, he let out a small, surprised yelp as Makayo freed his cock for the both of them to see. It was a thick and impressive thing, young and ripe looking. Daisuke's tool was as thick as Niku's wrist and longer than both of her hands would be able to take hold of, standing as a monument to his arousal between his legs. "Wh-wha--!? What are you doing, Makayo-san!?" he accused, though just as his anger came, it slowly ebbed away when the nurse crawled in to his lap, he halfway exposed tits eye level with him, and her plush ass pressed against his cock in an exciting way. He couldn't help from staring up at her in wonder.

"I-in depth examination..?" Daisuke asked, sounding unsure. He wondered what sort of examination would require this sort of... practice. "L-like what, do you need a sample of my cum?" He licked his lips, twisting to look back at Makayo and try and spot what she was doing. His hands went to Niku's hips, and he held her closer to himself in his lap, taking hold of her firm ass and squeezing it gently. "Agh..." he sighed, eyes glued to those breasts again. Now he had more thoughts in his head, different thoughts; like Niku and Makayo's lips around his cock, or against each others'. That gave him an idea. "Shouldn't Makayo-san get a checkup, too?"

Niku laughs at your suggestion and puts a hand on Mayako's cheek, stroking it gently with her thumb.

"Oh no no no, that wouldn't be proper, would it? She's already had her checkup and I found nothing worth looking into," you almost take it as an attempted insult at Mayako before Niku clenches her asscheeks down around your huge cock. "I don't think I've ever seen anything as noteworthy as your endowment." She leads Mayako around by the cheek until she's behind her, with a good, unobstructed view of your cock. "She'll be my assistant for the day, as my dear Kayo-chan doesn't find your type very appealing.

You see Mayako kneel, disappearing behind the busty nurse straddling you. Then you feel her hands on your cock, pulling it from the glossy skirt where it had rested and beginning to stroke it slowly. She can barely wrap her hands around it and both her hands barely cover half of it, so her long strokes always leave half of it unsatisfied.

"I'll be honest," Niku says, "I've never seen one this big *and* real before..." She takes your hands in hers and places them on her tits, leaning backwards to give you a better angle of approach. "Why don't you let me help you?" she says over her shoulder to Mayako and hikes her skirt up, letting the younger girl occasionally push your cock up against her asscrack. Her butt is so round it can almost completely envelop it.

"So, Dai, how are you liking school so far?" you hear Mayako ask jokingly before she leans in and licks the head of your penis once, then continues her butt-assisted handjob.

It took everything Daisuke had just to focus, as Makayo moved around to assist Niku from the front. His mouth felt suddenly dry, and his head felt dizzy, like he was going to pass out. Gripping the nurse's hips still, he frowned as Makayo disappeared behind the older woman, wondering what she was up to -- and then it suddenly became apparent as he felt two, dainty hands wrapped around his cock, giving it a nice, slow and steady stroke. The teen let out a hot breath, resting his head back against the chair and attempting to control his breathing.

Was this really happening? It felt like some strange dream, trapped in a boarding school with a bunch of horny girls who drooled over his tool. But it sure felt real. Gritting his teeth, Daisuke started thrusting his hips up against Niku's ass, his cock easily sliding between her round cheeks. "Your ass feels great, Niku-chan," he panted, then groaned as Makayo's tongue darted out to join her. With every thrust, one side of his fat cock brushed along the nurse's ass, the belly of his cock getting a nice, clean licking every time his cock pushed up and then pulled back down again. "Agh, Makayo, if you keep doing that..."

Daisuke's hands found Niku's breasts, and he gave them each a rough squeeze, but he wasn't satisfied with just being able to see hints of her cleavage. Gripping either side of that uniform, he gave it a rough tug both ways to simply break the second button down, exposing her chest to him. If she was wearing a bra, he simply tugged the material down so that it wasn't doing much to hide her supple tits, Daisuke's face leaning in close so that his lips could latch around a nipple and suck it firmly.

Niku leaned her head back, moaning softly as you start to suck her tit; you feel her long hair, brushing against the head of your cock. The sensation is quickly followed by soft lips as Mayako firmly presses her mouth against the very tip of your massive dick. Her hands cease their stroking as she braces herself against your legs, slowly taking your cock into her mouth. Her mouth is wet and warm, her tongue immediately lashing out and rubbing your cock-head before she-

Actually, she just stays there. Even with her tongue, eagerly working to slather it in saliva and massage it in the best way, she doesn't really get further than that. Makes sense, since this is likely her first blowjob, and your cock is big enough to give pros trouble. Still, you can't help but to feel a little disappointed, since now most of your member is unattended. Niku on the other hand seems to go all in, having already slipped a hand down to finger herself, moaning hotly as she leans in, smushing the tit you were sicking up against your face.

"Is he wet and ready already?" Niku says impatiently, most likely to Mayako. Her voice was husky and her breathing ragged. "I'd like to get this show on the road soon, hopefully before Kayo-chan comes back!" Mayoko however, doesn't respond, but you feel her face warming up slightly. Is she ashamed of not being able to blow you properly?

Daisuke had his lips pressed to Niku's tit, other hand roughly groping at the breast his tongue wasn't currently playing with. Reaching behind the nurse, he kept his other hand atop of Makayo's head, grabbing a small tuft of her brown hair to keep her steady as she took the head of his fat cock in to her small, inexperienced mouth. That sensation was enough to make him groan in to Niku's ample chest, his eyes shut tightly and his muscles tensing as she sent a wave of pleasure down the length of his tool.

Listening to them speak, Daisuke opened one eye and looked up at Niku, reluctantly pulling his lips away from her tit, though his cheek was still very much pressed in to it. "Not yet," he told the older woman, panting still. Tilting his head to the side, he looked past the nurse and down at the student stuck between his legs, looking rather embarrassed as she inexpertly sucked on to cockhead in her mouth. It was cute, and he couldn't help himself from smiling at her. But if she needed help getting things started, he'd gladly give it to her.

"Makayo-san," he sighed, waiting for her to look up at him. "Th-that's... agh, that's good. Here. Lemme help..." Grip tightening, Daisuke pushed down on the girl's head, thrusting his hips forwards, and whether she liked it or not, he forced more of his cock in to her mouth. An inch, then two, then three. Four, five, six, he didn't stop until half of his length was stuffed inside of her, poking at the back of her throat. "Like that," he groaned, tossing his head back again, returning his face to the spot between Niku's breasts. He fondled her ass with one hand, the other atop of Makayo's still as he started to roughly fuck her mouth, hoping to ease her in to the art of giving head.

Mayako struggled at first, gagging loudly and trying to pull away. Once she realized it was useless however, she leaned into it, letting your hand keep her in place. Now that half of your cock as inside, her mouth was really good, warm, wet, and with a wildly flailing tongue that was desperately trying to please you even as it's owner struggled not push you out. Niku meanwhile was getting a bit bored just sitting by with some foreplay while some first-timer got to suck this massive cock all by herself. So she pushed you back gently, her nipple popping out of your mouth audibly, and spun around graciously, lifting her leg almost straight up in the air to avoid kicking Mayako in the head. Thus, in her new position she watched Mayako gag and choke on your cock for a while before starting to grind her wet pussy on the un-sucked lower part.

"Oooh, that's better." She patted Mayako's head, moaning softly as she enjoyed the feeling of your warm, hard, pulsating cock against her pussy. "Mayako-kun, you've really taken to this. Impressive for a first-timer to take it to the throat, and then you went ahead and accept irrumatio? You're a natural at this!" You feel Mayako relaxing a little, the flattery seemed to help. she barely even starts gurgling when you hit the back of her throat now. If only she'd learn to take all of it, instead of chickening out at half and letting the rest make due with some half-hearted pussy rubbing.

"Agh, Mayako, that's -- agh," Daisuke whined, closing his eyes shut again. When Niku turned so that her back was to his chest, the teen placed his chin on her shoulder and looked down at the both of them, his hands moving around to grope at her tits from behind. He continued thrusting his cock forwards, the lower half of it gliding against the nurse's sloppy cunt while the upper half moved in and out of Makayo's throat, fucking her little love-cavern. "Y-you two are too much..." he groaned, gritting his teeth again. "M-Makayo, if you k-keep going -- agh, dammit..."

Some primal instinct seemed to take over just then, and Daisuke took charge. Pushing down on the girl's head, he didn't stop until his entire length was rammed down her throat, effectively choking her for the moment. The girl's chin was pressed to his balls, her nose stuffed against Nuki's perfect cunt, and suddenly, his cock tensed, bloated, then exploded inside of the younger girl's mouth, his hot, sticky seed shooting out in perfect ropes of cum directly in to Makayo's throat. Daisuke moaned loudly, then pulled his cock from her lips, finishing with a few spurts on her face.

But he wasn't done, there -- Daisuke was still hard, his impressive length coated in pussy-juices, spittle and his own spunk. Gripping himself at the base, he spread one of Niku's legs further and lined himself up with her slit, then pushed right in, filling the nurse up halfway almost immediately. Daisuke groaned once more and muttered something under his breath, thrusting upward and bouncing the sexy nurse in his lap as he started to fuck her roughly. "A-agh, Niku-sama, your pussy's perfect," he breathed, resting his forehead against her shoulder. "Just as good as Makayo-kun's mouth..."

Mayako tried to scream as the painfully large cock pushed down her throat, but only ended up vibrating nicely, adding to the pleasure as you came hard, dumping your load straight down to her stomach. As you pulled her off, your hand was the only thing keeping her from collapsing onto the floor as she flopped about, coughing and gasping for air. She barely even registered the last few strands of cum landing on her face.

Niku cooed, impressed by your show of dominance. She had to force a hand over her mouth however when you slammed into her, fighting the urge to scream. After a few thrusts she adjusted to your rhythm and began to bounce along eagerly, feeling you drill deeper and deeper with every thrust, feeling you enter her inch by inch. Her belly bulged obscenely as you plowed her, your girth visibly stretching her. She moaned loudly, one hand rubbing the bulge casued by your cock and the other squeezing her tits.

"P-please- Whatev- you- don't cum in meeee~" Her voice was ragged and breathless, rising to a squeal as you finally hilted inside of her, keeping herself in place for a moment, enjoying the feeling of being filled completely before continuing to ride your massive cock. "I, can't, let, Kuyo-chan know." Her breath was slowly returning to normal as she adjusted.

Meanwhile Mayako was finally stirring from her face-fuck-induced dizziness and decided to stay out of it for now, simply sitting on the floor, watching you fuck the shit out of the school nurse, idly wiping your cum of her face and eating it.

As sensitive as he was from his most recent climax, and with all of the foreplay and teasing leading up to this moment... Daisuke knew he couldn't, wouldn't, last as long as he'd like against Niku, but there wasn't anything stopping him from fucking her like a whore until that moment came. As the nurse squeezed at one of her tits, Daisuke reached in front of her and squeezed at the other, keeping her body close to his as she rode him, his cock drawing itself halfway from her cunt only to slam in to her all over again, burying himself all the way to the hilt each time.

"F-fuck, Niku-sama, I-I can't..." he complained, trying to fight back the incredible urge to just dump his load inside of the nurse. Their fucking went on for a while longer, until he was sure that he couldn't fight it anymore. With a few, final, powerful thrusts in to her snatch, Daisuke respected her wish and quickly pulled his snake from her cunt just as he exploded again, a shower of cum shooting in to the air and raining down on both girls, his shaft fit snugly between her pussy lips though not penetrating her at all. Daisuke panted like a dog after that, and though he was still stiff, his cock wasn't as hard, unable to keep up after releasing twice like that.

There was a few moments of silence between all of them, and Daisuke lifted his head to look between them both, sucking in some air so he could speak again. "So, uh," he mentioned, somewhat sheepishly, though with a coy smirk. "Did I pass?"

Back
Top Bottom