Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Prego Girls Can Be Sexy! (Zero5906&LingeringDesire) NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintan

Supernova
b89M6i9l.jpg

Samuel/Sam/Sammy

KPvQNVbl.jpg

RMKJGFRl.jpg

Waverly

Baby Bump Updates for Waverly
IMG_7708.JPG

4 Months

Waverly had been sleeping on her friend’s couch for the last month, the house was crowded now that their older son was home for a visit from college. She hated to impose but she had no other options. She only used the couch and was there only to sleep. She had her own food, free meals from the fast food joint she worked at after school. She went straight there and did her homework on her breaks and then straight to bed when she got home. Weekends she worked two different jobs, the fast food place and babysitting for a former neighbor. But, the neighbor was pissed she was pregnant and looking for someone else.

Tonight, however, Jen’s parents wanted to speak with her about long term. She knew they were going to give her a date of when she needed to be out. At first it was a week then three and then a month, she didn’t think she could ask for more time. She’d hit up her other friends but no one had the space or patience. Waverly was self-sufficient and didn’t need their supplies, only the roof. At a young seventeen she wasn’t able to rent her own place. Her only other hope would be a hotel and pay per day or maybe the week if she had to, but that would eat all her money and she’d have no way to feed herself.

She bit her lip and looked across the wide table at her parents as she entered the room. Swallowing hard she sat down. “I just need a roof, I buy my own food and pay my own way for everything. I didn’t mean to be here this long… I’m sorry.” She rubbed her belly, the baby within was growing stronger day by day. “I have a plan for the baby, she is going to be adopted. I’ve talked with the parents and they are paying all my medical bills and care but they live out of state and I can’t live there and go to school here. It’s too late to transfer or I would.” They had offered.

“We have no room, yes you are not an inconvenience but our younger children are asking questions. It’s been over a month Wave and well, we need you out like we discussed. We’re really sorry.” They said.

She held it together until she got to the porch, she sat on the top step and cried. If she went anywhere they would put her in a foster home and she wouldn’t be able to work as much nor would she be able to go to her school. And she didn’t want someone trying to talk her out of it or even taking the child because she was underage and they thought they knew what was best. Waverly sat on the front steps and cried into her hands, Jen patted her back but was silent. She had one day left.

"I have an idea, shhh Wave, I got this." Jen said drying her friends eyes as she pulled out her phone and typed something out. "Shit, he isn't answering. Get in my car!"

Waverly didn't bother arguing with her friend and was willing to try anything. They drove to the other side of town and found their way to a wooden door. Jen was knocking and when it opened she pushed her way inside. Whose place was this? What was Jen up to?

Sam was a young but grown man of 27 years old; he was in his man cave watching TV and doing work from his PC. He heard the door open, he assumed it was his sister. He got up to go greet his company, he walked into the living room only wearing boxers and a plain white t-shirt. "Oooh, Hi. Who's this, Jen?" He tilts his eyebrow with a small smile and a blush because he is in his boxers. "Sorry Jen, my cell was in other room, I saw the missed call as I got up. So what's going on? Should I go get dressed or...?" He was a college student but he worked more than taking classes, he was just taking physiology classes slowly getting his degree in it. "Never mind, what can I do you for and help?"

Her eyes swept over the male that greeted them in the living room in his underpants. Waverly’s lips curled up in a smile as she saw him. It had been since she conceived her baby that she’d had sex. The guy was a one-night stand that she met at a party. It was only sex and not a relationship. She really hadn’t done relationships at least not steady ones. Most were filled with turmoil and ended in hate and loathing. So to see the nearly naked male in the living room was a treat for her eyes.

“Dumbass, I wondered why you didn’t answer. Sam, put some fucking clothes on, geez!” Jen said turning to Waverly. “Sorry about this.”

“It’s fine, he wasn’t expecting us.” She said brushing it off, her fingers caressed the bulge of her belly beneath her loose fitting shirt. Jen had roughly bagged all Waverly’s stuff up and drug it behind them in a black trash bag.

“This is Waverly and she is going to be your roommate… Hear me out… she cooks, cleans and takes care of her own. But she is pregnant and her mom kicked her out. She’s been staying on the couch but mom and dad want her out, so I thought here was the best place. You live by yourself and claim to be lonely, she needs a place and you have the room.” Jen said motioning around the place.

Had Jen lost her mind, pawning her off on her brother? “What the hell, Jen? He doesn’t need a pregnant teen coming in and screwing up his life. I already screwed my own up enough.”

“NO Wave, listen, he’s a good guy.” Jen turned pleading eyes to her brother.

“It would only be until the baby is born and I’m giving it up for adoption and then I can move back in to my mom’s place. Like five months. I have a job after school so I would only be here for sleeping and on weekends. They are cutting my hours back and The doctor might be having my hours cut too. But right now I have my own money and all that.” She said softly, looking up at him as she pushed honey brown hair out of her face, brown eyes shimmering as tears welled in her eyes again.

Sam listened to Jen, "Yeah, Yeah. Okaaay. Be right back." He quickly goes to his bedroom to put some plaid sweatpants on. He was listening whole as she was talking out to him. "With all that being said, I have no arguement and she can stay as long as she pleases. Waverly, you really dont have to leave when baby is born, but it's your choice. Like my sis said, I've been kinda lonely so it is nice to have a gal around for some company. Please have a seat too, relax." Sam goes into the kitchen to pour a tall glass of cold water for the young gal, he comes back handing the glass of water to her. "Don't cry hun, you are welcome here. Don't worry about paying rent, you can just worry about food, I want you to be able to save up your money. I know it cant be easy your age and being pregnant. I have a good decent paying job, so dont fret. Any questions you got for me?"

“Well my mom will want me back after the baby is gone.” Waverly said quietly. She shrugged at him, why was he lonely, he was quite handsome and should have no issues. She moved to the couch and sat, her ass jiggling as she moved, the pregnancy having expanded her flesh a bit. She sat and relaxed, putting her feet up and stroking her ever expanding belly. Her skin was itchy where it was expanding.

Jen sat with her, curing her feet under her while her friend stretched out.

Taking the glass, she drank deeply. “I can clean and like to cook, I’m quiet and I make good grades.” She glanced up at him with her big chocolate brown eyes. “I have only one question. Why are you doing this? You don’t even know me… why are you being so kind?”

Sam sat down on a chair across from her, one leg crossed over other on the knee. "Well I hope you end up planning to stay." He nods at her smiling as she repeats what Jen had already mentioned, and smiled to her question. "That's a good question, but really, it is just who I am. I have always been a caring person and I can tell you're a genuine person even if you have strayed alil on your path. I dont like to judge much. Plus my sister knows you and trusts you, that's enough for me by my standards." He pointed to her glass gesturing if she would like some more water. "End of it, I am a ladies man. I just unfortunately have bad luck in the love life department. So I just spend my time working and taking college courses, and play video games in my spare time." Sam sighs softly, "So tell me more abit about yourself. Have any hobbies n interests? Got any plans or goals?"

“I didn’t stray!” She exclaimed, “Everyone says that. But I didn’t stray. I went in search of sex and well a baby happened. The baby isn’t a mistake or anything and will be a blessing to the Millers, the couple I chose to give the baby too. So what if I made a bit of a mistake, either way I’m fine with my choice and everyone else who can’t deal with it, that is their problem.” She said tipping the water glass back a bit more, after he gestured to it. “No, I’m fine… thanks.”

“I like to read and cook, I used to hang out with my friends on Fridays after school and party. I’m very active, physically and sexually. I want to go to culinary school after I graduate and run a food truck or a candy store, depends on what I like when I get there mostly.” She closed her eyes. “I like to nap and I love water. The baby wears me out. I’m scared but excited.” She hated that she was rambling now, but she was.

"It's okay, okay. We all make mistakes, only natural. It's how we grow as a person. I'm not saying you're a bad person by any means. Sexually active, really? Couldnt have guessed!" He teased on last part being sarcastic, he smiles at her friendly. "Food truck or candy store, huh? You really do love food huh. I enjoy water too, I like to go swimming in pools and go camping sometimes, have fun at a lake. I like reading some certain books. What kind of things you like to read?"

(Sorry for short post, didnt know what else I could say or do in this moment.)

Her eyes narrowed at the male, she didn’t like his vein of teasing. Now he was saying she’d made a mistake, well she liked to think of the baby as a blessing. But, she wasn’t about to argue. She thought him a geek and he proved it, though maybe she thought it was a social awkwardness. He did say he was lonely and in need of a woman’s touch, she could only imagine in what ways he needed the that touch. She smirked at him as he continued talking, recalling him nearly bare before he threw on pants.

Waverly found herself wondering if he was sexually active and how active he was at sex. It had been a while and since seeing him naked she found her mind wondering in that way. “I like swimming, food is a given because of being pregnant, but I like making people happy and if I can do that with sweets then so be it!” he smiled at Jen who laughed at the book question.

“I enjoy raunchy romance stories, sorry not sorry, I enjoy them greatly.” Waverly elbowed Jen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom