Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for somewhat specific roleplays (F seeking Dom M) **Upated 2/27/16**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction~
I'd like to start off by saying welcome to my thread!
Recently I've come across some things I've wanted to roleplay. Some of these ideas are from fan fictions I've read, some are just from ones I have pop into my head.

This thread is going to include my kinks, character info, scenarios and some other stuff. This WILL be updated occasionally.

Character Info
Name: Kat Dixon
Age & DOB: 21; October 30, 1994
Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Crystal Blue
Height: 5'4
Sexuality: Straight
Breast Size: 42DD; Perky and Round
Body Type: Hourglass Figure, Has a Bubble Butt

Rules & Stuff You Should Know
~ VERY 420 Friendly
~ I WILL NOT DO RAPE
~ I DO work 4-6 days a week so sometimes my replies will take some time. ~ Please be patient with me.
More To Come As I See Fit

Kinks
The kinks with a * next to them & in bold means they're a favorite of mine.
Daddy!Kink (Not incest)*
Anal*
Squirting
Multiple Orgasms*
Rough Sex*
Teasing
Established Relationships*

Scenarios
1. Kat is living in a post-apocalyptic world ruled by gangs. Drugs, violence, sex and power are a must for the new world order and all Kat wants to do is make her way into one of the houses, she never thought she would be with a leader. // In this roleplay I'd like you to be the gang leader and me be a merc that you happen to come across at a place called The Black Market. The Black Market is where you will find hard to find items, clubs and the center of the slave trade. Kat will be working as a gogo dancer at a rave one night, and it goes from there. // I want this roleplay to have a lot of detail with an immersive story and lots of sex. Kat will basically be a merc by day and a submissive lover by night.

2. Kat is in her Sophomore year in high school and she starts to take a liking to her very attractive English teacher. Eventually they start seeing each other in secret. // There should be a lot of flirting and teasing in this one with a cute storyline. I'd like the teacher to be very dominant when they do make it to that part of their relationship. // I'd love to have the Daddy!Kink in this roleplay.

Pairings
Key: You / Me
Teacher/Student
Vampire/Human
Dom/Sub
Twin Brother/Twin Sister

Contact Info
PM // This is probably the easiest way to contact me.
AIM: OriginalPunkPrincess
KIK: Lucifers.Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom