Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is my last straw. If I don't get consistent partners who actually want to rp I am leaving.

Here is what I NEED in a partner
Flowing romance: Yes let's have a plot but sometimes you just need to improv.

Dominant: meaning a non whimpering snivling guy. A take charge kind of man who knows what he wants. I play girls with strong personalities so come at me. I am not a wilting flower type.

My smut ratio is not the height of my rp. My story is plot about a romance and romance has sexual encounters. Otherwise it's boring.

If you find this to be what you are looking for please pm me. I am on almost all day because I have a desk job. So rapid fire is something I can do.

Pm me! Male or female partners are fine but you MUST play the Dom!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ BEFORE TALKING TO ME:

I PLAY BRATS BECAUSE I CAN BE A BRAT. IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THAT PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
So with that said any REAL Dom should be able to handle that. I am not a mean person, hoever, if I spend a good 2 hours making a plot with you and you decide "One thing you said isn't good for me and I don't want to waste our time" instead of just taking 15 minutes to iron it out? (if that) YES I am going to get mad. Sorry, not a fan of being called a waste of time. BEFORE YOU SAY I AM A WASTE OF YOUR TIME TRY TO WORK IT OUT IN CASE OF MISUNDERSTANDING.

OH! And then if you tell me "I hope you learned something" After I APOLOGIZED FOR BEING RUDE WHEN YOU WERE BEING RUDE AND HAD ALREADY WASTED MY TIME anticipate that I will put you on my IGNORE LIST!

This site really is NOT what it used to be.

AND I WILL NEVER PUT DOWN A PERSON'S NEEDS AS LONG AS THEY STATE THEM FULLY AND CLEARLY.

On the same hand DO NOT CALL ME A WASTE OF TIME WHEN I SPENT A LONG TIME PLOTTING WITH YOU AND YOU DID NOT EXPRESS WHAT YOU NEED UPFRONT.

For example if you KNOW you are looking for romance or smut or anything right away. EXPRESS THAT. I will work with you or tell you no I can't do that so we can part ways on a good note rather than you calling me a potential waste of time when you have already wasted my time in plotting and asking how much "build I want" towards the end of planning. Then telling me my answer isn't good enough and later when i get mad accusing me of not "caring" what my partner needs.

SORRY SWEET HEART A DOM WON'T ASK HOW MUCH BUILD YOU WANT UNLESS IT DOESNT MUCH MATTER TO THEM. THEY WILL STATE THEIR NEEDS ITS CALLED BEING ASSERTIVE.

Thank you all for your time,

Seriously over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom