Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Odd request [Doll play? Force-driven]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I've never done this sort of thing before (and I'm sure you hear that all the time) but I've had this idea swirling around in my head for quite some time and I need to get it out.
After watching Silent Hill: Revelation, even if the story or writing wasn't very good, I still enjoyed the monsters and themes. Especially the doll spider monster who trapped girls and turned them into mannequins. If you've ever seen the first season of the CW show Arrow then you know there was also a villain that liked to turn girls into dolls.

Essentially I want to put those two ideas together and I want to play the girl (or girls). I want my character to be kidnapped, or lured into a trap by your character (either human, half-human, or other), to be either magically enchanted, or paralyzed in some fashion for your character to then transform her into a doll. Stripping her of her clothes, violating her, etc. Before either actually turning her into a plastic/silicon doll (by magic) or injecting her muscles with some chemical that allows them to be moved and fixed into place. All the while she would still be aware of all of this happening.

I'm open for a variety of endings including, Her being used as a sort of personal sex doll. In this scenario your character could even show her off to a sort of sex toy club of the sorts and have other characters taking turns to fuck this 'doll'.

Another possible ending could be that your character would essentially sell her to buyers, either back ally or an actual store.
The darker ending for the more twisted of taboo writers would be your character killing her basically by preserving her body and so on.

So it's your preference! We could do all three if you like, or multiple versions of one, or just one.
I have to say, I do want to start this off fairly quick because I do enjoy the idea so much and I really want to get into it as soon as possible!

So if you know what you want to do, feel free to message me right away and begin the story. I can do forums and Pm's but no other site other than this one, please.
I do expect semi-literate responses, but I'm a reasonable person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom