Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving - Beastiality abused daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

furry princess

Supernova
Hi everyone! So as the title suggests I'm not looking for anything nice and pleasant I want to use nasty taboos that really shouldn't be.

Kinks I'm looking for:

Age difference. (My character being 15-17 yours in 30s)
Incest
Bestiality
Rough sex
Physical, sexual and verbal abuse
Non-consensual sex

Plot idea:

You are a widower with a single child, your wife was the main carer of your child, dealing with the loss of your wife and being the carer for your child caused a mental break. You shun society and bring your child along.

For the first few months everything is working out fine but over time you lust for women again, with no one around your daughter is the only choice, at first you attempt to seduce her, when it doesn't work you take it, over time you give into more and more of your desires, toys, whips, leashes, your inner sadist coming more and more, you even tie her down for the family dog to have its way with her,

As I said I'm not looking for something pleasant for my character, pain and abuse become her routine, treated like an object with no chance of escape, any reprieve is short lived before being thrown right back into it.

furry princess said:
Hi everyone! So as the title suggests I'm not looking for anything nice and pleasant I want to use nasty taboos that really shouldn't be.

Kinks I'm looking for:

Age difference. (My character being 15-17 yours in 30s)
Incest
Bestiality
Rough sex
Physical, sexual and verbal abuse
Non-consensual sex

Plot idea:

You are a widower with a single child, your wife was the main carer of your child, dealing with the loss of your wife and being the carer for your child caused a mental break. You shun society and bring your child along.

For the first few months everything is working out fine but over time you lust for women again, with no one around your daughter is the only choice, at first you attempt to seduce her, when it doesn't work you take it, over time you give into more and more of your desires, toys, whips, leashes, your inner sadist coming more and more, you even tie her down for the family dog to have its way with her,

As I said I'm not looking for something pleasant for my character, pain and abuse become her routine, treated like an object with no chance of escape, any reprieve is short lived before being thrown right back into it.
I sent you a message. I hope to hear from you soon, sexy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom