Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Monster Hunter RP Character Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
A general background of the games for those unfamiliar: The Monster Hunter games revolve around a very simple premise. Kill or capture monsters, take their bones and scales and whatever else, and make armor out of them so you can go hunt stronger monsters and use their bones or scales or whatever else to make armor. Of course, this being smutty and including monstergirls, capture and possible enslavement will probably take a greater focus when those are involved, just trust me, I'll do what I can to make it work.

Hunter/Huntress Character Sheet
Character Name: This should be fairly self-explanatory...

Personality: Same here...

Appearance: Feel free to use either a picture if you wish, or a description otherwise.

Background: For those not familiar enough with the world of the games to be comfortable with filling this out, don't worry about it too much? If you want to discuss it's easy enough to come up with something.

Starting Armor: For those of you familiar with the games, you can have any armor up to rarity 2 or you can start as a beginner hunter with a basic set of Leather Armour. For those of you not as familiar with the games, this is a LOT of options, so you might just want to start with the basic armor for simplicity's sake, but if you really want to go through a list of armor and look up appearances, here's a list of armor arranged by set/rarity.

Starting Weapon Class: Everyone starts with basic weapons, though what sort of weapon is up to you. If you want to know what a weapon is, just toss me a PM or something and I can answer your questions.
  • Great Sword
  • Long Sword
  • Sword and Shield
  • Dual Blades
  • Hammer
  • Hunting Horn
  • Lance
  • Gunlance
  • Switch Axe
  • Charge Blade
  • Insect Glaive
  • Bowgun (Light or Heavy)
  • Bow and Arrows

Kinks: Kinks that you personally would like to see, even if your character might not necessarily want to see them... (Of particular note for those playing Huntresses: Are you okay with Besitality? (ie: Do you mind if the monsters try to fuck your character?))

Anything Else: Feel free to add any character details you feel are necessary but don't fall under one of the other categories here.

Character Sheet Template
Code:
[size=12pt][b][u]Character Sheet[/u][/b][/size]
[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Starting Equipment:[/b]

[b]Kinks:[/b]

[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Monster/Monster Girl Character Sheet
FAIR WARNING: Monster Girl characters are VERY liable to be captured and/or killed by hunters, and if captured, are liable to be sold into sex slavery and/or pit fights, and may no longer be as much fun to play if that occurs.

Name: In the case of a Monster or Monster girl, this could as easily be a moniker given by hunters as a by the character themself, it's up to you though.

Species/Appearance: For those of you not familiar with monster Hunter, please either do look up the various monsters or ask me if you have a particular type of monster you'd like to play but don't know what to call it or what would be the closest analogue within the universe.

Behaviour/Background: As a general rule, Monster and Monster girls do not necessarily speak any human tongue, but I am prepared to make exceptions if you are prepared to justify them to me. Aside from that note, this part should be pretty self-explanatory...

Kinks: If you already have another character, feel free to copy/paste kinks from their list or simply not fill this out if you want to.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Species/Appearance:[/b]

[b]Behaviour/Background:[/b]

[b]Location:[/b]

[b]Kinks:[/b]

Character Name: Sonya Haral

Appearance

Personality: Prideful, feeling herself to be a superior swordsman. She sees hunting as an opportunity to prove her martial superiority. Getting better equipment from her fallen foes is just a bonus to her.

Background: Hailing from a long family of warriors, Sonya has spent all her life training. By the time she was old enough to spar with real weapons, she found herself bored with her families trainer. So she set off, seeking better challenges, soon settling on hunting the most dangerous monsters on the planet.

Starting Equipment: Leather Armour and a Longsword

Kinks: Bestiality, Forced, Multiple Penetration, Size Difference, Rough(Other than that, pretty much open to all outside sexual gore and scat.)

Anything Else? Negative.

Sonya is accepted, once we have three or so characters submitted I'll go ahead and start the main thread up and we can start playing.

Character Name: Mirria Valenus

Appearance:[/b]]
b052e130352216f274679fe6acd8ec96.jpg

Personality: Adventurous but touchy about the creatures that roam the wilderness. She uses a spear because of this and for scavenging she takes a lot of time making sure she doesn't get messy at all.

Background: Her father died when she was young and the responsibility of helping her family feel upon her, training as a warrior she served at the army for some time a couple of years but money was not enough, she was told she could earn a lot more by hunting monsters and despite not used to fighting any creature not human she adventures herself into this dangerous task.

Starting Equipment: Leather armor, Long Spear and survival stuff.

Kinks: Rough sex, forced sex (but willing sex is ok too), restraining against her will, DP, unexpected sudden penetration, sleep/unconscious sex, big appendages(cock, tentacles, horns, anything, just no bloody), humiliation(mostly by monster girls), mind control (if any creature is able of this).

Anything Else? not really a fan of bestiality but when it comes to monsters it just seems to be fine :p
Also no sexual vore or gore and no scat either.

Character Name: Kaze Nomura

Appearance:
FESS_Innes.png

Personality: Calm, collect and focused, he is a man who is a thinker but also a man who loves to explore and adventure.

Background: Coming from a family of Intellectuals, he wanted more of his life then what he found in the books that he read everyday. He quietly went out and learned how to use a bow and arrow. Slowly he got really good with the two weapons which he put every possible second not reading into mastering before he started as a hunter.

Starting Equipment:Leather Armor and bow and arrow

Kinks: Curvy females, teasing, oral

Anything Else? Nothing I can think of

All characters posted thus far are accepted, feel free to start posting into the thread!

Character Name: Alistair Ryazan

Appearance:
xZPZahI.jpg

Personality: Alistair is a noble soul, always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. He does have something of a predilection for collecting money, but he does try to keep from being too stingy in that regard. He values his commitments and obligations, and will do his utmost to hold to his word, even while not being so serious as to be stern all the time.

Background: Alistair was the second son of a lower class family. His older brother went into the family business, while Alistair himself went on to serve the Lord that rules over the land that his family resided upon, eager to please and ready to do his duty, while seeing the world, fighting for honor and glory, and all that good stuff.

An aspiring knight, Alistair made it some way in the guard before he was forced out due to...well, let's say politics and leave it at that, shall we? Nonetheless, the young man still held to his desire to help his Kingdom, and decided to become a monster hunter in order to aid the common people and heed his upbringing. This has taken him to many places, but he has not shied away from the lifestyle, even as he holds to his desire to one day return and fulfill his long ago promise.

Starting Equipment: Dual Blades and Chainmail Armor

Kinks: Nothing I can particularly think of. I''m fairly low maintenance like that, I suppose.

Anything Else? Nope, nothing really. Feel free to plot away fair G.

Character Name: Dust

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, caucasian, 6'4", pale skin,

Personality: Outgoing and jovial. He tends to be a good mood and likes people ad can be flirtatious. He will help someone who is in trouble, usually though if they are in a situation that isn't live threatening, and a result of their own stupidity or arrogance, may leave them to their fate. He is easy going but he is very serious about getting paid and getting paid in cash, he accepts nothing else.

Background: A wondering mercenary who is willing to take on almost any job, as long as he gets paid in cash. He doesn't talk about his story much.

Starting Equipment: Leather armor, long sword, great sword.

Accepted! Feel free to start either in a hunting ground or arriving in Val Habar!

A Hunter with a dream, and a really big gun.
Character Sheet
Character Name: Djinn Domes

Appearance:At 5'10 and 170 Lbs, he definitely fits of the lean and mean type that some call to mind when they think of Heavy Gunners.

Personality: Somewhat dichotomous; being a social enough man when out and about in town, quite enjoying a meal and drinks with even total strangers much of the time, chattering amicably with tradesmen when having his gear inspected or when perusing for marks. In the field, however, he undergoes a kind of metamorphasis, becoming suddenly more withdrawn and methodical; an efficient tracker and killer instead of the smiling dope he was before.

Background: Not much to tell, really; there is no trauma or saccharine story to be had. He became a hunter because he thought it sounded like an interesting job, and so far it hasn't disappointed.

Starting Equipment: A well-used Bone Shooter and Ludroth Gunner Set, with plentiful ammunition of course.

Kinks: Bondage, leash & collar play, non-con, training his submissive(s) if that ever becomes a relevant detail. Droll things like that.

Anything Else? Has a personal dream of conquering a Rathian monster girl to make into his personal plaything. Has little real hope of it ever happening.

A Wyvern that might be interested in taking some payback.
Name: (None Given)

Species/Appearance: Tigrex, missing his left eye and with what appear to be scorch marks across the left half of his head, and three long scars along his right flank.

Behaviour/Background: Wary but no less aggressive or territorial than any other of his kind, having been wounded before by Hunters and Huntresses he made the mistake of underestimating. Never let it be said that the beast cannot learn from its mistakes, and never let it be said that vengeance is a purely human endeavor.

Location: The Primal Forests, nearer to the Sunken Hollow; usually prowling a more unusually dense area that causes some to lose their sense of direction amidst the twists and turns of what little path there is.

And, finally, an herbivore who might be persuaded to like a different type of meat.
Name: (None Given)

Species/Appearance: Kelbi Monster Girl. Short but more on the curvaceous side; plump, soft thighs with a trim waist and cloven hooves in place of feet. Light blue hair framing a round face with large blue-green eyes and a small, pouty-lipped mouth. Erogenous details bared for all the world to see, but naturally lacking in the human sense of modesty that might cause her to care.

Behaviour/Background: A skittish and shy thing, flinching away from human contact and bolting frequently even before the first sign of trouble. Tightly-wound to the point that, when captured and subdued, she turns into a limp but trembling puppet for whomsoever was quick enough to grab her.

Location: Found with her family alternatively between the Ancestral Steppes and Everwood, depending on the time of year.

Hope they're good enough for y'all!

Character Sheet

A female Nargacuga with a taste for fresh meat and a lively mate
Name: None, referred to by some of the locals as "Little Death"

Species/Appearance:
eZo4j9q.png

Humanoid in appearance other than a spiked tail, glowing amber eyes, and gliding wings on her back. Short and light in build, yet powerful and agile

Behaviour/Background: Reclusive yet highly aggressive, she constantly prowls her territory for prey and potential mates. Hunters that enter her domain should be ready to fight for their lives, but if she finds a suitable male partner she may take an interest in other activities than killing and hunting.

Location: Deep in the Primal Forests, sometimes venturing further into the better-lit areas if prey becomes scarce.

Kinks: non-con (both giving and receiving) as well as consensual (not sure if applicable in this RP), oral (both giving and receiving), mating/impregnation (one of my favorites), beastiality, rough sex. No scat/watersports/sexual gore/sexual mutiliation

-----------------

A Black Diablos, whose power yet milder demeanor makes her a dangerous foe yet affectionate lover
Name: none, but some hunters that have encountered her before have called her "Gentle Demon"

Species/Appearance:
tAG_154299.jpg

Possesses a thick clubbed tail, jet black horns and massive clawed hands and winged forearms. One of her horns is chipped from previous encounters with hunters or preditors.

Behaviour/Background: Non-territorial, unlike many of her species, and tends to shy away from direct conflict, yet when threatened with violence will lash out with her full fury, which is no less dangerous than her more wild cousins, with massive strength, speed, and destructive power. She spends most of her time alone in the desert plains, staring out into the distance as she slowly wanders about looking for food.

Accepted! Feel free to post into the currently-running threads wherever you see fit for one or both of your Monstergirls if you want to run them into one of the hunters or huntresses wandering around. If you can't see anything you want just yet though, I have a little plot point in mind for 'Little Death' if you want to post her into the Primal Forest.

Well, what I had in mind for them is that I would insert them into their respective locations and if a hunter or huntress wanders about, they might encounter one or the other, assuming there aren't any other events/purposes/quests/etc. they are planning for. So... Sure, I could send "Little Death" over there if you want :p

Psh, you're welcome to have your characters show up even if they aren't planning for them, hunts can get complicated after all...

That said, I do have a scene that could give you something to play with while you wait. After all, the Gore Magala has yet to make an appearance to the hunters, but he starts affecting the monsters long before he ever shows his face to them...

Complicated hunts, eh? I have those all the time... Why is that darned bird always showing up and ruining my perfectly ordinary hunt by calling groups of giant monsters onto me?! XD

Gore Magala? Ah... That would explain the "black dust" that was mentioned in some of the earlier posts, correct?

Yep, Purple light coming off it would be the obvious giveaway on that one to anyone who's played the game, though the general and obvious effects on humans and monsters are enough to let anyone with a little storytelling knowledge know that something is up.

Anyways, any further talk should be moved to OOC chat instead of this thread. I'm writing up a post for the main story right now so you can either start into the next round of posts or try to sneak into the current round I'm replying to before I finish, whatever works for you.

Character Name: Samuel Wolf

Personality: quiet and withdrawn and a loner but this is due to his past and his way of thinking maybe this move to this new land can help with that.

Appearance: 6' 6" long red hair to my mid back but it's up in a pony tail, about 220 lbs, a few scars from past battles grey eyes but they are sharp and accurate and good for scouting, lean body with decent muscle build but not so much he is too bulky he is fast but can also pack a punch

Background: his mother and father were both farmers and one day back when he was 5 coming back from the fields he found his home in ruin and his parents dead they were murdered by a giant snake that ravaged his lands and he came back in time to see them being eaten whole. After that he took to the woods where he found a small village of druids who taught him hunting and tracking and the ways of the forest he then became a ranger for the kingdom and one who mainly hunted to help provide food for the surrounding villages. Due to his time with the druids he learned a few tips about the wild, like how to anticipate an animals intentions and how to locate herbs for poisons and curatives and so armed with this knowledge and his experience he went to new lands in search of adventure, gold and glorie
Starting Armor:
Hunters helm ranger +10
chainmail vest health +9
Derring gloves gathering +2
Iron Belt Spd Gather +10
Loc Lac Kilt health res +10

Starting Weapon Class: dual blades, and bow and arrow

Kinks: non-con, face sitting, being dominated by wemon/monster girls, water sports, anal(giving not receving) ass licking, oral, light bondage, and some more things to be discovered later on I'm sure

Anything Else: he is a virgin and knows almost nothing of girls is also kind of dense to flirting and does not look at a woman with lust maybe these lands will change him

For what should be obvious reasons (especially considering this rp). I don't think a 17 year old would be permitted to become a monster hunter, regardless of his circumstances...

I also think a 17 year old would struggle to reach 6'6" but that is besides the point, I feel like if you want to make an already experienced Hunter then you should up the age to early/mid twenties at the youngest. Otherwise play a beginner Hunter or one who's still in training.

Name: Kyra Selesti

Appearance:She's short(kinda), only about 5"8, but more than makes up for it. She has long, upper-back length fiery red hair, sometimes tied up in a ponytail. Her cute, angular face is smattered with freckles, and vibrant, crystal-blue eyes contrast her hair. Glance down her body, and you'll be confronted with CC-cup breasts, shown of by a clever slit in just about any armor she wears; fashion-style. Curving down farther are grab-able, luscious hips, slipping around to soft, supple legs, and curving backwards to a heart-shaped ass, bringing every male to a stand-still staring stop behind her.

Personality: Rather playful and excitable, the fiery redhead loves to flirt and play with others in a naive, innocent manner. She is a touch shy to incredibly dominant or masculine men, and hot women at that. Deep down, however, she's an incredible slut, and once this nature is stimulated enough, she's bound to force her hips right back~

Backstory; Rather cliche, of course, but her father was a grand hunter, known all across the lands. One day, though, he simply had to retire; years of hunting taking a toll on his body. Encouraged by her father's legacy, Kyra set out on her own adventure, inspired by her father, and challenged to surpass his prestige. Thus, her quest began to beat every monster the world had seen... and maybe some they hadn't.

Equipment; Her starting equipment is a regular set of Arzurous armor, given as a conjoined going-away gift from her mother and father. To her own style, she adopted Dual Swords, always eager to get right up close and personal with the action.

Kinks; Bestiality, Non-Con(& Con at that, duh.), Double/Multiple Penetration, Multiple Partners, Cumshots, Handjobs, Facefucks/Fellatio, Dominant Women, and Anal.(She's bisexual. I won't be a part in scat, watersports, vore, or heavy gore, either.)

(This one's a Monster Girl, yet I have no idea how to put pictures on this site, so use your imgination, or look something up. Mostly humanoid, but always with the uniques, tails, etc with special properties. For example, a Zinogre's electric armguards, horns and tail. Fuck it, use your iiiiimmmmaaaaggggiiiinnnnaaaaattttiiiioooonnn. That's what you're here for.)

Name; Simply known as "Whitey" by many hunters.

Species/Appearance; Zinogre, and an albino one at that. She's motly humanoid, but spouts whitefur on herself. One of her eyes is cut over with a scar, but it simply makes her look intimidating. She spouts brilliant-gold horns, and a long, flat tail, marked with gold bone-like extrusions that act like armor. On her forearms are more bone-like extrusions, that function much like armguards, or vambraces.

Background/Habit: Known as Whitey, this monster girl is an incredible, and fierce fighter, when finally cornered for a fight.Otherwise, she has seemed rather dormant, and doesn't seek out villages to destroy, or even hamper trading progress through her habit; ( I honestly can't remember it's name. Wow. The place after Tarth in MH4U). Even then, she has only been known to kill hunters after they draw blood on her. Most defeat-stories are just of incapacitations, or--strangely enough-- some hunters and huntresses come back with strange tales of sex with the beasty girl.~

Same kinks as Kyra.

Accepted and Accepted! Feel free to post Kyra as arriving in Val Habar and I'll put Whitey into the very next job listing for hunters in the city!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom