Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[closed] 1x1 open to many

Status
Not open for further replies.

endling

Planetoid
Reposted from uncategorized because I'm impatient and getting no bites lol. No beating around the bush here, I'll give all the info as direct as possible.

I can roleplay through thread, kik, or PM. (Order of preference) PM is nice to get ourselves organized though.

I'm open to pretty much anything. Definitely nothing that belongs in the toilet though. Otherwise you can suggest it and I can let you know my thoughts.

Posts may start off long but usually stuff dwindles down to about single paragraph. A lot of it is depending upon the current content of the roleplay but otherwise it's just how my brain works. Trying to dish out large posts drains me.

I've been roleplaying for... a while. 10+ years on various sites. I get it, you can lose interest in a thread or writing and character styles just don't match up correctly. 99% of people will probably just drop off without a word. That's fine by me. I hold nothing against people like that and if you decide to pop up some time later to continue a roleplay or want to try a new one then let's do it. I personally try to keep responding for as long as possible or say I've lost interest but sometimes I either forget to reply or I drop it. Always feel free to shoot me a message if I've seemed to have just disappeared on you.

My gender doesn't matter and yours doesn't matter to me either. I can play a varied amount of characters though I prefer regular female/male humans/furries over futas and things like that. The exception is more monster-like and/or supernatural characters having different biology.

I don't have any specific plot ideas in mind at the moment. When it comes to roleplaying, usually I just have us throw our characters in there and get started. I tend to come up with ideas once I get a feel for your character and how ours interact. My bad habit here is wanting to keep these ideas secret and use them at just the right moment. Which sometimes ends up never because I get picky. It's a habit I need to break.

As for what I might specifically be craving at the moment:
m/m -> m/f -> f/f (Order of preference)
If I could also find a someone who has a dominant character into gun-play and can shove the barrel of a firearm down my character's throat and make him/her suck it off that'd be awesome lol. (I'd love you forever for playing some gun shit with me, bonus points if it's m/m)
I also prefer characters that are mid 20s and older but I don't care if you like to play characters younger than that/want me to do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom