Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching again (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProtagonistRP

Super-Earth
I'm looking for a literate, extremely creative, longterm roleplay partner. I'd love someone who is more of a partner, and less of someone that I merely dictate things to. Someone who will contribute ideas. Males and Females are welcome, but I only play MxF. I prefer to play on either Yahoo or Email.

I've got a very specific idea I'm looking for, and I'd love to find the right partner for it. It's a modern/fantasy roleplay.

The idea is basically I'm looking for someone to play a female werewolf. She's old and powerful, but even though she's centuries old, she doesn't look older than in her mid-20's. She's wandered the world for centuries, hiding in plain sight. She's one of the last of her kind. Werewolves are things of legend, and are all but extinct. As a remaining female she's lost every mate she's ever had. But she craves a pack. To create a new pack. But she needs a mate first. Someone suitable. Someone strong like her.

If you're interested please let me know and I'd love to discuss this idea further with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom