Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Ethereal & manofyourdream)

The smile on Kendra's face turned to a slight frown as Josh told her he would need to take the anklet back, the girl clearly not understanding why. She told herself not to get too upset over the matter though, telling herself it couldn't possibly mean anything bad. After all, he was taking her away for the weekend. With some hesitation, she reached down and unfastened the piece of jewelry, a look of uncertainty in her eyes as she placed it in his hand. She opened her mouth to speak, intending to ask why he wanted it back, though before the words could even leave her mouth, he began talking again.

She found herself nodding in response as he told her he would take her to lunch the next day, the idea seeming to make her feel a little better, though it was still clear that she wanted to know why he needed to take the anklet back. For a second time, she intended to ask, but again, his words stopped her. This time, what he told her seemed to distract her from the thought of the anklet entirely, her eyes lighting up at the opportunity he gave her. Biting down gently on her lower lip, it was clear that she was greatly considering his offer, and she only hesitated for a few seconds before leaning forwards and pressing her lips to his body.

Leaning down from where she was straddling him, she began to continually press her lips to him in an urgent manner. She started on his face, kissing his cheeks, his lips, his jaw. Within a few seconds, she was moving down to his neck, planting her lips against it over and over as her body began to ease down lower. Her hands moved against him as her lips continued to make their way down, placing kiss after kiss against his skin. She hoped he was counting, because she wasn't.

Truthfully, she didn't seem to care what she got out of it. She wasn't aiming specifically towards another hour, an orgasm, or the entire night. Any of those would have been pleasing compared to him simply leaving her, though as she thought about it, she found herself leaning towards wanting him to stay the night with her. She didn't dwell on the thought for too long though as she focused on kissing him, her lips now moving across his chest.

It was somewhat maddening, not being able to touch him in the way she wished. Her lips wanted to linger against his skin, to move slowly. She wanted to taste him, let her tongue slip between her lips and run across him. These were things she couldn't be concerned with doing though, and instead she focused on giving him kiss after kiss as she waited for him to tell her that her time was up. She had no way of knowing how many she'd given him, and her heart seemed to be racing in her chest as she continued her actions, waiting for him to tell her just what she had or hadn't earned.

Josh watched Kendra very curiously, to see what she would do with his request. He was a little let down when she went ahead and actually removed the anklet. He was expecting a fight from her. Though, it was also a good thing to watch her follow his command and that’s why, he couldn’t be mad at her for what she did. She did seem a little upset and that showed how much it hurt her to give that anklet back.

He expected and wanted her to fulfill his every command but not blindly. He liked her bubbly yet furious nature and that’s exactly what had attracted him to her. If she had doubts, she should have presented them to him and he would have tried to best tend to them. His slight disappointment would be addressed later, holding the anklet in his palm as he told her of the options she had.

He was curious again to see what she would do and depending on her efforts, he would learn if she wanted him to stay or leave. Though, he could already guess what it was that she wanted. He shuffled a little after lifting his hips to scoot down a bit when she leaned into press her lips to his body. Feeling her sort pert lips as she started leaving trails of kisses down his neck and further down his frame.

It was obvious to him that this was an exercise for her since he wasn’t really counting. He was just loving how she continued to plant as many kisses as she could in the short period of time that would earn her his stay. He would love for her to go easy, enjoy the kiss and the feel of her lips and in turn, enjoy the way they’d feel on his skin. But, he was curious to see her try her best. He didn’t care if the time was up or not, he finally reached to hold her face and pull her back up, smiling softly, “Nice attempt, you can stop now because I had decided to spend the night the moment I came here.” He chuckled a little as his lips curled into a smile.

He wondered if she would get mad that he made her work hard for no obvious reason? He held her anklet before her again, “Why did you take it off so easily? If your father would ask, you’d do the same?” he asked her as he demanded an answer, “It makes me wonder just how important this anklet is for you?” His words were clear, indicating he would have expected her to put up a fight for the anklet.

Her lips were moving down towards his stomach when he stopped her, her eyes raising up to meet his as he pulled her forward slightly. Her lips instantly broke into a smile as she laughed, a light blush coming to her cheeks as he told her that he had already decided to stay with her that night.

"That not fair!" she laughed, biting down on her lower lip as she shook her head and looked over at him. She scooted forward a bit, leaning down so that she was laying on top of him, her stomach pressed against him. Despite the pointlessness of the task he'd had her perform, she didn't seem to care. If anything, she simply looked happy to know that he was going to be staying, considering that was what she had hoped to achieve. It was still strange, having him in her home, yet that honestly seemed to be the last of her worries.

The smile that was on her face began to fade as he spoke though, a bit of a contemplative look in her eyes as she propped her elbow up onto his chest and rested her face in her hand. She truthfully didn't know what to say, and for a moment, that same hint of sadness that he had seen when she thought she wouldn't be going away with him came back to her eyes. Sighing, she simply stared at him for a moment, her mind trying to interpret his emotions and whether or not he was upset with her for not having put up a fight over the anklet. She had wanted to...but she was scared that if she had, he would get angry with her for not simply obeying his instructions.

"I took it off because you told me to." she mumbled, snatching it back from him and holding it tightly in her hand as she laid down onto his chest, her gaze no longer upon his as she stared at her wall. There was conflict in her voice, as though she didn't know what he wanted. She was beginning to realize that this was a bit of a trend, not knowing what he wanted or expected. Yet as frustrating as it was, it wasn't enough to deter her from being with him.

"My dad already saw it, yet I was still wearing it." she told him truthfully, though she didn't go into detail about the lie she'd told to justify it. "I didn't want to give it back..." she further admitted, "but I thought you wanted me to follow your instructions." she continued, revealing the conflict he had presented her with.

He watched her intently, finding her pecks of kisses nerve wrecking as he controlled himself from squirming too much. He had teased her enough so he decided to pull her back up from where she was laying kisses on his stomach. Looking right into her eyes, he smiled and told her he was here to stay the night, noticing the blush on her cheeks.

He was expecting her to complain and when she did, he only smirked. He gasped a little when she leaped forward and leaned down to lay on top of him. He could feel her taut tummy lay flat against his while her swells came to rest on his chest. She felt so tiny against his frame that he just wanted to hug her so tight and just hold her there. It was obvious that she was happy that he was staying back. He was at least expecting a question from her that would be worrisome, ‘What if my father wakes up!’

It was cute to watch her prop her face in her palms when he started speaking of his expectations. Watching her curiously, he finished speaking and waited for her to say something. He always liked seeing different emotions on her face and sad, wasn’t one of them. It was clear that he wasn’t upset with her, just some expectations.

He watched the glint in her eyes as he tried to read her and added more, “I will never get mad over you. The times you think I am, it is all temporary. And it’s just me trying to teach you a little…” he smirked and cupped her cheek, adding, “like how you disobeyed me the last time and you had to take a ride alone.” He cocked her brows at her.

He listened to her reasoning and while it was a correct one, it would be her call every time to filter out what she’d need to do. When she snatched it back, he let her and then bring one of his hand to the back of her head. His fingers slowly into her hair as he caressed the back of her head, kissing her there as she stared at the wall. He chuckled hearing her admit to him that her father had noticed it. He didn’t need to ask the details so he continued to caress her in his arms, “I hope it wasn’t too big of a trouble, to give him reasons as to why you have it on?”

“And I do want you to follow my instructions….but instructions is a harsh word. Let’s just say…something that I ask of you.” He said and paused before continuing, letting his other hand caress her back, “It will always be up to you to filter out things I am very serious out and would get me mad, oppose to things that would make me mad but also happy that you didn’t just do as I asked. I don’t want some mindless girl. I picked you because I know you are smart and would question me. I like that about you Kendra.” He said to let her know how important she was to him in such a short time. “Ask me for anything…anything that you want right now and I will make sure you get it. A question, an orgasm, or whatever else….” He smirked to himself, curious to see what she had in her mind with a wish that he just granted her. His other hand moved further down to caress her buttocks as he drew circles over her soft flesh.

Kendra fell silent as he spoke, the contemplative look in her eyes revealing to him that she was thinking hard on his words. His expectations of her seemed to make sense, yet there was no denying that she would find herself in more moments like these, moments where she wasn't entirely certain of what he wanted.

Despite the irritation she had felt just moments before, it was impossible to keep her lips from turning up into a small smile as he revealed part of why he liked her. Though she knew he wouldn't be there if he didn't want her, it seemed to reassure her when he spoke of the things about her that pleased him. Whether he knew it or not, he was the first person that had seemed to want her for more than just her beauty.

As he continued on, she repositioned herself so that she was laying on him completely. Her head no longer rested in her hands, but rather against his chest as his fingers ran through her hair. The action was strangely comforting, and for a brief moment, she felt a sleepiness come over her that hadn't been there moments prior. Perhaps, it wasn't even sleepiness, but rather pure relaxation. She simply felt at ease there in his arms, and for a moment, it was as though nothing bad could happen.

For a few seconds, her eyes had closed, almost as though she was drifting off, though as his words continued, they shot back open. 'Ask me anything.' The three words repeated in her mind as he continued, offering an orgasm, whatever else. It was an unexpected pleasure that she was being given, and even though the look on her face was hidden from him, surely he would know how overwhelmed the simple gesture had made her. There were so many things she wanted, so many questions she wanted to ask. Of course, he knew this already. On one hand, it seemed as though his offer was too good to be true, because surely, some things had to be off limit. Right?

"Anything?" she asked, as though she doubted him slightly as she found herself lifting her head so that she could gaze up at him. Her mind instantly began running wild with thoughts and questions, the girl finding it impossible to settle for one thing. She had a plethora of questions she wanted to ask, numerous things she wanted from him. Of course, first and foremost, she simply wanted him. From that very first night, he had left her with a need that would only be fulfilled once she felt him inside of her. He had given her pleasurable orgasms, but that wasn't enough. Strangely, this didn't seem to be the most important thing on her mind. Rather, she began focusing on the countless questions she had for him.

In a way, it didn't make sense, feeling so strongly towards someone she barely knew. She didn't know who he was, what he did for a living, how he had become such a seemingly accomplished man. More importantly, she didn't know why these were things that seemed to be considered off limits in past conversations. He had told her there would be secrets, but why?

"Why do you have so many secrets?" she asked rather suddenly. It was only after the words left her lips that she realized how vague the question sounded, yet that was what she wanted to know, right in that very moment. "I mean..you said there has to be secrets. Why?" she continued, biting her lip slightly as she fell silent and waited.

The girl was so gullible and at the same time, smart as well. He knew that she’d have a lot of questions for him and so far, he’d been able to dodge the bullet. He knew he should put an end to this if he wasn’t going to go with his initial plans, to humiliate her father. He just couldn’t bring himself to do anything but meet with this girl and explore their unique relationship that was budding slowly.

Her lips felt amazing on his frame as did those kisses, feeling it pass a little bit of shock that would run down his frame. He couldn’t help but try and not to squirm. He had to stop her before one thing leads to another and find himself in a position where he wouldn’t want to stop. No doubt she was beautiful but there was lot more that he liked about her, not just her beauty.

He let her reposition herself and even hold her at her waist to help her stay up a bit as she lay right on top of him fully. Her head came to rest on his chest as his hands came to snake around her back and gently caress her backside. He noticed how she was getting awfully quiet and seemed to just ease down as if she was leaving all her worries behind. He continued to provide that sense of security to her, the comfort on which she relied on and in turn, he decided to be a bit daring.

Josh went ahead and gave her a free pass where she can ask her anything. He actually wondered what she was going to ask and if it was something he couldn’t tell her, just how he’d dodge it. The question was if he’d really want to dodge it? He nodded at her, moving his hand to move strands from her face and placed it behind her ear, “Yeah, that’s what I just said.” He raised his brows at her and noticed how she gazed up at him and seemed to be thinking about something.

The longer she waited, the more he felt uneasy as he was growing a quite curious, nudging her head a bit as if asking her what it was going to be. He couldn’t help but scoff when she finally broke that silence and asked her a question, a silly one at that. Perhaps, it was a silly one for him but not for her. He quickly realized that and instead of making her feel as if she’d wasted her chance, he did pass off a thoughtful gaze, “Gee…that’s a tough question. Even I don’t know if I have an answer for that. Bear with me, I will try my best my Princess.” He said and caressed the back of her head with one hand while other caressed her back.

“I did say that, didn’t I?” he sighed and added, “Well, the things is that I think you will run away if you learned about me. And to me, you are way more precious to me so I am not willing to take that chance. Nothing I would do, want to do, to make you run away from me. Even if that means me keeping a few secrets from you. Call me greedy or silly. I don’t know Kendra. I just can’t help it. But since you are asking and I also want to stand by my words,” he rolled his eyes before smiling softly at her, “Let’s just say you bring out a different side of me that even I like. Now, do you still want to learn why I have so many secrets or you want to leave it at that?” He asked her and moved his hands further down to cup her buttocks. He slowly squeezed her flesh there before pulling her upwards so that her face was right above his and he’d lean forward to plant a soft kiss on her lips. “I did say I am a very dangerous man to be around with. So let me ask you a question. Why have you not ignored me? Why aren’t you running in an opposite direction?” He gazed at her, looking curiously to see what she might say to his questions now.

For a moment, she wondered if she should have asked something different, maybe something more specific. She seemed to hold her breath as she waited for a response, letting out a soft breath of relief as he finally spoke. It was hard to tell what his initial reaction was, but he didn't seem to be upset, which made her feel better about it in the first place.

Silently, she waited, focusing on the way his hands felt against her as he began to speak again. His words seemed to go along the lines of what she expected, though that wasn't necessarily a good thing. She'd had her ideas, and truthfully, she was scared to know too many details. Already, all of this had seemed too good to be true. There had to be some kind of a catch, and here it was. He was a dangerous man, he had already told her that. Yet, she hadn't wanted to believe him. Now, it seemed to be more real. Something about him, about what he did, was not good. So why did it feel so good to be with him?

She sighed, pondering his words for a moment before answering his question. Did she want to learn why he had so many secrets? Of course she did. But maybe she wasn't quite ready to ruin this perfect illusion just yet. The truth could make her hate him, it could make her scared of him. She didn't want that.

"I don't know." she whispered, a somewhat pouty look on her face as he pulled her closer towards him, though it softened as he kissed her. As he prodded her with his own questions, she propped her face back onto her hands, her lips pursed as she stared down at him.

"It's not that easy." she spoke after a moment of silence, wondering herself why she hadn't ignored him. Truthfully, there had been a part of her that wanted to move on and never look back, especially after he had essentially told her he would never see her again after their first encounter. But it seemed as though he brought out a different side of her, just as she did for him. However, it was much different. She had been a good girl, a well-behaved daughter. She made good choices, she didn't lie. At least until now. Now, she was lying in bed with a much older man while her father slept in the same house.

"I think, maybe I should run..." she admitted, nervously twirling a strand of her hair around her delicate finger as she tore her eyes away from his. "But I can't."

With a sigh, she found herself laying back down against him, holding her body tight to his as though he would disappear if she didn't. "I'll find out eventually." she whispered, knowing that avoiding the truth would be inevitable. Whether he would tell her on his own, or she somehow found out without his help, it would happen. She would learn what was so bad about him, the specifics of what should make her run away from him. In that moment though, she didn't want to know. Or at least, she wasn't ready to hate him.

He could have gotten upset because of the questions she asked him despite him warning her to steer clear of them. Though, there was something about her, her face and pretty much everything about her, he couldn't really get mad at her. He knew that wasn't a good thing if his plans would have worked from the beginning, but...nothing seemed to be in order. He could see the relief on her face when he decided to break the silence with promising words to answer her question.

He didn't know what exactly it is that he wanted with her, from this relationship. He'd had many and all sorts of relationship and even the famous one, a sugardaddy. Though, he liked to believe that such a word was cheap in their case. It was something beyond it. He could tell that she wanted to be with him even though he'd made it clear that he wasn't some typical guy and a dangerous man.

The reason why he didn't want her to know too much about him was simple: he didn't want her to leave him. When thought about it, why it was that? He found no real answer but just a need to have her around him. Besides, he didn't want to lie and so, he wasn't lieing by telling her not to ask her such questions. It worked to some extent but the girl was curious and he could tell.

It wasn't so that he was trying to work his charms and reel her in deep so that when she does find out about him, she would have no other option but to stay. No...he wasn't into tricking her. He just didn't feel it was right time yet. Her pout was amazing and he couldn't help but enjoy the feel of it soften against his lips when he kissed her. Breathing her in, he let out a smile learning that it wasn't easy for her to just ignore him, one of his hand moved to her upper back and then into her thick flocks, grasping them to make her look into his eyes, "You better not ignore me Kendra. It could be very dangerous for you." He raised his brows with a smile on his face to indicate that he was only joking with her.

It was a two way street for them. Not only he brought out a different side of her, but she had done the same in return. He had also noticed himself behaving differently, especially around her. He listened to her as she spoke, watching her twirl strands of hair with her finger and that's when he sighed. His chest would heave down in response and she'd feel herself moving up and down, in sync with his breathing movements. He spoke in whispers, "Maybe you should stop running and just be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want without caring for anyone else but yourself." He encouraged her, "....and of course me. You should obviously care for me." He teased her.

"That's exactly what you need to do. Stop running." He watched her lay back down and held her body tight against his and he grunted as if she was tightening her arms too much around him, smiling before he kissed her forehead and gently cupped the back of her head. "Tell you what. Every time you are with me from now on, I will answer your ONE question. Not related to who I am now but who I was before. Anything about my childhood and whatever else, anything other than what I do right now. I want you to know me the way I know myself." He ducked his head down to look into her eyes, "Do we have a deal?" He asked her and added, "And I am also going to allow you this one last chance to escape and run away in another direction. All you have to do is ask me to leave right now and never come around you ever again. This will be the last time you see me." His look was that of a seriousness, gazing at her pretty face as he had to gather courage to say what he just said.

He felt a bit let down at the fact that if she'd ask him to leave, this would be it. The excitement he had for this upcoming trip on which she was going to tag along was starting die down as his heart started racing. That's when he took one of her hands and placed it on his chest to let her know what she was doing to him. That was plenty enough to show her just how much she means to him even though he doesn't say it.

Kendra sighed softly as he leaned in and pressed a kiss to her forehead, her eyes closed, though she listened intently as he spoke to her. She seemed to like the approach he was taking, offering to answer questions pertaining to who he was before. She wanted to know everything there was to know about him, starting with the beginning. Maybe then, it would make it easier to handle to entire truth later on. There was a voice in her head telling her it was a bad idea, that this would get her in deeper. The more time she spent with him, the happier he made her, and the harder it would be to hate him when she finally learned the truth. Of course, she didn't even know what the truth was, yet she had gathered that it was not something she would want to hear.

"We have a deal." she responded, pushing the thought away as she tilted her head to gaze up at him. His next words seemed to surprise her, the voice in her head nagging at her once more as she considered his offer. If she wanted, she could avoid all of this, whatever this even was. She could avoid the truth that would otherwise come up and hurt her later on. She could end it. And yet, she couldn't. Even if she had wanted to walk away, he had her hooked.

Silence filled the air for a moment, her lips parting to speak, though she waited as Josh gripped her hand and placed it over his heart. Her lips instantly turned up into a smile, her eyes happily gazing up into his. He had such a strong affect on her, and she seemed to find herself doubting whether she did to him what he did to her. He seemed to have better control of his emotions than she did, but moments like this helped to confirm that she stirred something inside of him as well.

With her hand still resting upon his chest, she sat up slightly, leaning forward until her lips brushed against his jaw. "You're stuck with me." she whispered against his skin, a tiny smirk forming on her lips before bring them against his own. In that very moment, any doubt she'd just had seemed to slip away from her. All that mattered was how alive he made her feel, and it seemed as though she would find herself willing to do whatever it took to be with him.

Her skin on her forehead felt warm to his lips as he inhaled her scent, holding it there for a while before he pulled back and spoke. He knew this was poisonous and it can not only spread into his life but also her life. Even when wanting to stop, he was finding it really hard to, holding her even tighter in his grasp as if she was going to run away. He wondered what if she did ask him to leave, would this be it?

The voice wasn’t in her head only but his as well and he should listen to it while he can. At least she knew it wasn’t something she wouldn’t want to hear and that alone would give her enough fear to not want to know it, not until it was time. For them, this time was to jus living in the moment and not worry about future. He couldn’t help but offer her a deal and he smiled wide when she tilted her head to gaze up at him, “You do know how I like seal my deal?” he said as he brushed her pert lips, urging her to plant a kiss on his lips to seal the deal.

She was like drug and he was becoming addicted to her. In any normal circumstances, two people would want this, the intensity, the attraction and whatever this was…love or lust. But, in their case it could prove harmful. He knew it, she knew it but he knew it a lot more just what really was at stake here. He had to show her just how fast he was beating for her, watching her childish smile as she saw happiness in her eyes. This stunt was to show her just what she did to him in case she doubted about her effects on him. He just didn’t show it as often and as clearer.

He lifted his hand to stretch while she was still on top of him, banging/punching on the wall, “Oh man! Stuck with you?” he sighed and smiled, “I’d take that any day!” He said and quickly rolled so that she was beneath him and he was holding his weight with the help of his palms. He cocked his brows and passed off an evil grin, speaking with a more scary tone, “Don’t know what you think but you’re the one who’s stuck with me now!” He said and laughed evil for a second before plunging down on her, nuzzling his face into her bare neck as he kicked his legs to bring the sheet over them with his free hand and then bring it over their heads.

“Hmm I should leave and let you sleep so you can rest well for our trip. You should try and get as much sleep here…” He said as he left trails of kisses on her neck, working his way to his ear as he whispered to her, “…because I am not letting you sleep on our getaway trip!” he said and bit her ear lobe. One of his hands moved into her hair and gave it a gentle pull to make her head tilt back, kissing her jaw as he moved to the other side and this time, he moved back down to her neck and shoulder, starting to suckle a spot hard enough to mark her as his.

And just like that, he eased her doubts. His warnings, his secretive nature were the reason she had them in the first place, and yet, just as easily as he created them, he made them disappear. It still took her breath away, the way she felt when he smiled at her, when he kissed her, when he said something sweet. His affect on her now was just as strong as it had been the first night she met him. Perhaps, now it was even stronger. It still felt as though it was too good to be true, and maybe it was. But either way, she had determined that she was now in it for the long run.

Her lips turned up into a wide grin, her soft giggles filling the air of her room as he moved over top of her, her arms wrapping around him as he nuzzled against her skin. It was a feeling she could get used to, lying beneath the covers with his body pressed against her own. Of course, the risk was a large one at that, considering where they were, and yet, it was a risk she was willing to take.

She groaned in response to his words as he told her that he should leave so she could rest, though the displeased sound turned to a content sigh as his lips began to graze against her neck. The words that followed turned her lips up into a small smile, though that still didn't change the fact that she didn't want him to leave. Another sigh left her lips as she felt his hand move into her hair, the girl biting down on her lower lip as his own lips trailed along her skin. Her body shifted beneath him, her sudden arousal apparent to him as her hips shifted against his body.

"I don't want you to leave.." she whispered, her words followed by a quiet moan as he suckled her skin, his actions making her young body stir beneath him. She told herself not to get her hopes up, never seeming to know what he would allow to happen, yet it was impossible to keep herself from getting worked up over his actions.

"I need you here." she spoke again, her need for him and his touch clear in her voice as her hand gripped his shirt, as though she could somehow keep him there that easily.

It was now that Josh was practically being his usual self. He was not trying to misguide her or even have an ultimate agenda behind doing this, no. That was all gone now and he was driven simply by his feelings for her. Such a dangerous path he was hauling forward on. Something was very odd about this girl, she was very special because the more he tried to stay away from her, the more he felt drawn to her.

In no time, he rolled her onto her back and began to mount on top of her, hearing her giggle, he couldn’t help but continue to tease her even more. The scent off of her warm and soft skin felt amazing as he nuzzled into her. “Shhh…shhh…don’t you forget that you old man is right under this very roof.” He whispered into her ears, reminding and also seeing how she was rebelling against him in her own ways.

Watching her groan to his suggestion, he knew that she didn’t approve it for sure. Watching her sigh like that, he smiled looking right into her eyes, “You’re such a little manipulator. I see what you are doing there!” he said to her, making her realize that even he approved of her silliness. The words and his actions were telling a different tale.

He could feel her shift beneath him and that’s when he paused, not wanting her to laugh out loud enough to wake her father up. It was then, she told him how she didn’t want him to leave. Even he was debating and hearing her words, he smirked softly, “And here I am.” He said to her after hearing her needy tone rolling back onto his back and pull her on top, adding more, “I am not going anywhere.”

He swiftly got into the very old position they were in, “Let me rephrase that. I won’t go anywhere if you manage to convince me to stay back. By words, actions…whatever, you’re free to do whatever you want and show me.” He said to her with a wicked smile, curiously wondering where her mind would wander, his hands moving through her hair, tugging them away as they were coming all over his face. He was also serious about having enough time to sleep so she’d be fresh the next day.

Kendra smirked as he rolled the two back into the position they'd been in moments before, her eyes staring down at him carefully as she considered his words. She sighed, tilting her head slightly as his hand ran back through her hair. Her mind was considering her options, what she could do to convince him to stay, and if he were to take in her expression, he would be able to see that her mind was busy.

It was confusing. He was confusing. She never knew what he wanted in a given moment, and the more time she spent with him, it was as though she was having a difficult time grasping what she wanted as well. Of course, she wanted him. But in more ways than one. Moments before, he had sparked her arousal, and yet in that very second, her feelings seemed to go deeper than pleasure. She'd wanted to be with him, to feel him inside of her that very first night. She'd wanted it the night before when she stayed with him, and she'd wanted it just this morning. Seconds before, she wanted it again, and yet, she made no actions towards it.

Her lips turned to a soft smile, the girl leaning in and pressing a kiss to his cheek before lying down on top of him once more. Her head rested against his chest, her hand gripping his shirt, as though that would keep him there if he tried to leave. Did she want him? Yes. He had made her wait up until then, and only in that moment did she seem to understand that it wasn't something that needed to be rushed. It simply wasn't the right moment, there in her father's house. She wanted to be alone with him, truly alone with him. She wanted to touch him, explore him, experience him in a way that would only strengthen her addiction to him. Perhaps, the time would come on their weekend getaway, but in that moment, she was content simply lying in his arms.

"I just feel better with you here." she spoke after a moment, her voice soft as her eyes drifted shut. "Safer, happier." she continued, her grip on his shirt tightening ever so slightly. "I just need you to stay a little while longer." she pleaded gently, her body curling up comfortably against him.

They weren’t playing some cat mouse game. He already had her…mentally. So taking her physically would be a piece of cake and yet, he’d like to savor the moment for the right time. Of course, it wasn’t just yet the time, messing with her mind as he rolled them back over and smiled at her as she tilted her head to the side and just looked at him. He knew that she was thinking something and he had a wild guess what exactly.

Her needs for him would continue to grow despite the times of exhaustion and he certainly didn’t make it easy for her to read into the situation. It was more fun that way, being unpredictable since he had the girl hooked. Not to mention, he was also hooked by her down to earth personality and her damned beauty. There were many moments in the past that he had created with her where they could have easily had sex. Though, he was not like other men.

It was then, the girl leaned in to press a kiss on his cheek before placing her head down on his chest. That’s when his arms came around her small frame, pulling and holding her into his chest, providing that comfort she so desperately needed.

When the girl spoke up, informing him how she felt safer and happier with him in that moment and didn’t want him to leave so soon. Actually, he wasn’t going to move so at last, he leaned forward and planted a kiss on the top of her forehead before passing a wicked smile, one that would show that he was lying and just messing with her. It was a treat to watch the girl plead to him, hearing her as her body curled into him and that’s when he shifted his hips. Soon, he found her in a straddling position and he couldn’t help but squirm his crotch into her, making sure that she’d feel it slide along the length of her slit. His hand moved her sides and then moved to the small of her back. At last, he couldn’t help but grope her pert bottoms and slowly guided her to move over his length. He could tell that she was wet and the shuddering of her frame provided him with knowledge of her being turned on in that moment. That's when he slowly ran one of his hands through her hair and then made her look up at him so he can kiss her lips.

Kendra drew in a sharp breath as she felt him shift his hips, a slight blush forming upon her cheeks. It was unnerving, the way he could make her desire for him skyrocket with just a simple movement. It made her feel more helpless than she could begin to describe, and yet, it also seemed to excite and enthrall her just as much. A shiver ran through her tiny body as his hands began to guide her, feeling the way his bulge rubbed between her legs in just the right spot. It was in moments like those that all of her hesitations seemed to slip away, finding herself consumed only with thoughts of the pleasure and satisfaction he brought to her.

A groan of both desire and frustration left her lips as his hand moved through her hair, though as frustrated as she was, she couldn't keep herself from eagerly pressing her lips to his. There was a sense of urgency in the way she kissed him, her actions quite accurately displaying her need for him without having to use any words. Her soft tongue would eventually slip past his lips, one hand resting against the side of his neck as the other slowly made its way down his chest.

Her hips were moving on their own now, gently grinding into him and allowing herself to feel the pleasure that coursed through her as she moved against him.

"Its not fair.." she whispered, a hint of desperation in her voice as she broke their kiss. "You keep teasing me, but you won't give me what I want." she whined, her lips gently grazing against his cheek. She had already been wet, but surely, he would notice how in just a brief moment, her desire had grown. Her lust filled eyes sought his as she pulled her face back just an inch or so, begging him to bring her some sort of satisfaction.

She seemed to have forgotten how just a moment before, she had been content simply lying with him. She had told herself she could wait, that waiting would be worth it, and yet in that moment, it took all she had not to begin ripping at his clothes as though he would not be strong enough to deny her.

It was also a task for Josh to tempt her to such a thing and not have it himself, especially when she was so willing. Usually, she didn’t like girls who were easy, yet his acquaintances never posed a challenge for him. Except Kendra. She was not easy. She could never be…just because they both were just as much interested in each other. He saw her as some sort of an achievement before he actually got to know her. Now, she was becoming his need. That’s why he had decided to sneak in to her room if she could not leave her home.

Speaking of which, he had planned a trip away and told her to use an excuse to get away from her father for the weekend. A plan that began with stripping away what would be dear to a girl, to hurt her father in return, the plan had backfired on him as he found himself falling for her. The worst part was not even the fact that he was a criminal by lifestyle, it was that he was years older than her. How that would matter for her, he was not sure yet. In that moment, all that mattered was that they both could care less for such worries.

He knew he should sneak back out and let her catch some beauty sleep so she’s afresh in the morning for their trip. However, he couldn’t get himself to leave, not when she was making such sweet gestures and facial expressions. It was such a treat to watch the girl grow with desires and needs for him. Feeling her lips against his, he kissed her back with passion, finding her tongue move past his lips and into his mouth, thrusting his forward to mingle with her velvety tongue. As simple as her breathing pattern told him of her status, the things she was feeling inside her. Finding her crotch brushing against his member, he wondered if she’d be able to take him when the time came.

He smiled back wickedly at her, “What’s not fair? What is it now?” he inquired teasingly, nodding no to her claims, “I am not teasing you. My dear princess, I gave you three options…and you chose to ask me a question. You’ve denied yourself an orgasm,” he said as his hand trailed down her frame to her waist, down her thighs as his right hand then advanced to her crotch, “So, you see, it’s not me who is not giving you what you want. However, if you want, you can play with yourself and bring yourself to an orgasm. But, that’s only if you ask me nicely and able to convince me that you’ll be thinking about me while you do that.” He winked at her, looking back into her pretty eyes, “You are asking for it now. When we will be away for the weekend, I am afraid you will request me to stop. I am just afraid…of that.” He teased her further, adding, “I am so looking forward to tomorrow. I hope you are as well?” Reaching for her clit with his right hand to get a feel of her wetness, his other hand reached to groped and squeeze her pert little ass.

Back
Top Bottom