Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Ethereal & manofyourdream)

It wasn't long before Josh arrived in the master bedroom, Kendra patiently waiting as he gazed in at her. She could see the questioning look in his eye, though she wasn't sure whether or not he was displeased that she hadn't accurately followed his exact instructions. Her eyes followed as he moved to the couch, rather than to her, a slight look of anticipation in her eyes as he looked back over to her.

She didn't rush when motioned for her to come over to him, instead, taking her time as she stood from the bed, stretching out slightly before slowly making her ways towards him. She was quiet as he gave her instructions, her lips pursed slightly as she took her place on his lap.

Rather than looking at him, her eyes gazed upon her hands as she carefully loosened and removed his tie. Her fingers continued to move at a rather slow pace as she began to unbutton his shirt, taking much longer than necessary as she focused on one button at a time.

"You should be happy I didn't leave." she finally spoke as she reached the third button, her eyes still gazing upon her hands. "I thought about it when I found myself wondering how many different women all of those clothes belonged to." she added, her tone surprisingly calm. Even if it had bothered her, the truth of the matter was, she still wanted him just as badly as she had before finding the clothes. It did raise questions though, questions that she would eventually demand answers to.

"So.." she began again, her eyes raising up to finally meet his as her fingers worked at the last button on his shirt. "I think you should do something to make it up to me." she added, tilting her head slightly as her hands moved along his now bare chest.

He wasn’t disappointed in her that she didn’t follow his instructions. He could be more stricter but he knew very little about the girl and what would tick her off. That’s why they were going to sit down now and have a little chat. He wouldn’t want to do something that would give her a reason to pull away from him or dislike his ways. Though, so far, she’d loved and responded to every little thing he’s done to her.

It almost amused him to watch the young girl move off of the bed and then stretched ever so slowly before moving towards him. Was she trying to get him mad…because if that was the case, he can easily stop being a bit laid back with her and show her his another form. He was a man of different shades after all.

He had his legs spread and so she’d come and sit on one of this thighs, her legs resting and hanging freely between his. His eyes were glued to her face as he felt her hands work his tie and then slowly on the buttons of his shirt. He knew shew as up to something but he wasn’t sure of what just yet.

“I am…” he said and smirked softly, “What makes you think I am not?” He said and looked at her curiously, finding it a little hard to read her in that moment. He chuckled even more when he heard her speak about the clothes in his closet and whom they might have belonged to. “Possessive…are you?” He spoke in his soft tone as he knew the reason why she was behaving that way.

He didn’t blame her though. He did feel her fingers work on his last button as she pushed the flaps aside and then caress his bare chest as she still had something more in her mind and whilst, he wanted to get up to do something, he didn’t. Instead, he was curious about learning more on what went in her head. “Okay Kendra…what are you suggesting?” He asked as he knew he had pleased her plenty and yet, she wanted him to do something more, to make it up to her. “I am listening…” he encouraged her as he placed his index under her chin to make her look up at him.

Kendra didn't need to admit to being possessive for him to grasp that she was, her eyes answering the question as she stared up at him. The look on her face would be enough to show him that she expected him to reserve himself for her and no one else. Generally, she wasn't demanding, though it was clear that she demanded his full attention to be solely focused on her.

"Well, I hadn't really thought about it." she answered casually, her eyes gazing down at his chest as she opened up his shirt, pulling it from his body and off of his arms until the garment was off completely. Her eyes moved back up to his, a thoughtful look in them as though she was trying to figure out what it was he could do for her. Of course, she already knew what it was she wanted, as did he, but that didn't stop her from dragging things out a bit.

"You'll get rid of those clothes..." she spoke after a moment, her words trailing off as her hands moved back to his chest. Her nails lightly scraped against his skin as her hands slowly moved down his torso, only stopping as she reached the hem of his pants. Leaning in close to him, her lips carefully brushed against his jawline before moving up to his ear. "...after you fuck me, of course." she added, her tongue lightly running along his earlobe as one of her hands began to work at the button on his pants. The other moved a bit lower, stroking his bulge through the fabric.

Though her expression and actions were cool and collected, her mind was overwhelmed with anxiousness as she waited to see how he would react to her boldness. In a way, she had turned the tables on him, and she was uncertain as to whether her actions would please or irritate him.

He was glad in a way to see her possess over him like this. It was almost a treat to watch her bat her eyes at him when he asked her a question and she didn’t even bother replying back. It was as if she expected him to read into her little tantrum, that she was indeed possessive and demanded his full attention to be focused on her only.

He didn’t buy into what she told him, that she hadn’t really thought about it. He watched her gaze down at his chest as his hands worked on his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders and then pulling it off of his body. He sat with bare chested as he darted his gaze into her thoughtful gaze, eagerly looking to see what she had to say about what she wanted him to do.

Either she really didn’t know at this point OR she was a darn good actor, hiding it behind her pretty face. He enjoyed the feel of her tiny fingers on his chest as she continued to speak, demanding in all her majesty and it was amusing to him. Getting rid of those clothes was something he already thought of but with her sitting in his lap, he was not in any hurry.

His eyes trailed down to her hands, watching and feeling her nails scrape against his skin and that made him wonder what she’d be like when she’s feisty. He drew in a deep breath of air when he felt her hand reach his pants that feeling her hot breath on his ears, he felt a shiver run down his spine when she told him she wanted him to fuck her. Whilst he wanted that to happen more than anything, he still thought this was not the right time. She was a special girl, a woman, and he wouldn’t make something so special be seem so cheap.

Though, he was glad to hear that she wanted to go that far even though this was only their second meeting. With that in mind, he wouldn’t stop her from feeling him up. Finding her hand move over his bulge, he let out a forced exhale. Her actions and demands very much pleased him. He did wanted to talk to her, wanted her to open up to him as to what this was for her. But, it was a complicated subject and sometimes, it was best untouched. He reached into his pant pocket as he looked right in her eyes, “Close your eyes.” He said as if expecting her to do as asked. Moving to reach for her legs, he swiftly pulled them up so that she was sitting on her sides, her back resting on the side arms of the couch while he draped her legs onto the other arm rest. “No peeking.”

He had thought a few things through earlier, right after making a decision that he was going to see her, that he was going to ask her to come over. And should she agreed, he wanted two things happening. And those two things were about to happen now. Pulling out a silver anklet with an ‘infinity’ loop holding it in place, he strapped it around her right ankle. What was more important and of sentiment value was that it also had ‘J’ and ‘K’ alphabet attached to the anklet. He placed a fashionable key chain with a key to this very penthouse on top of her belly and finally whispered in her ears, “Open your eyes.” He said and just sat back to watch her reaction.

She leaned back slightly as he instructed her to close her eyes, momentarily watching him to try and interpret his reaction before finally obeying and closing her eyes shut. She still wasn't sure of how he was going to react to her, though she certainly wasn't expecting what was about to happen. Her eyes danced behind her eyelids as he leaned her back against the couch, lifting her legs up onto the arm rest. It was clear that she was having a difficult time keeping her eyes closed, though she did as he told her, and kept herself from peeking.

Even with her eyes shut, if he were to look at her face, he would see the confused expression that rested on it as he placed the anklet onto her ankle. She could feel its cool touch against her skin, followed by the key on her stomach. Waiting desperately for his approval, her eyes flew open the moment he allowed her to.

The first thing her eyes caught sight of was the anklet on her propped up leg. Sitting up and leaning forward, the key fell to her lap as she bent in to look at the piece of jewelry, her fingers gently brushing over top of it. Her lips instantly drew up into a smile, her heart feeling as though it skipped a beat as she took note of the two letters that were placed beside one another. She immediately felt stupid for having been upset over the clothing, somehow knowing that this wasn't a gesture he simply made for every woman he was with before her.

"It's beautiful.." she whispered, her eyes only then catching site of the key that had fallen to her lap. Her mouth gaped open slightly as she picked it up, her eyes quickly moving up to his, as though she needed him to confirm that it was what she thought it was. A key to his home. "I..I don't know what to say.." she admitted, her eyes moving back down to the key that she held in her hands. In that moment, she felt so lucky, so special. No one had ever made her feel the way he was making her feel, and for a moment, she found herself thinking that no one else ever could.

In that moment, she felt as though she'd known him for a lifetime, and not just a few simple days. It was as though she had felt him, kissed him hundreds of times already, when in reality, they'd only had two real encounters. It didn't make sense, the way she felt. How could she feel so strongly for someone so soon? It was a terrifying feeling, but what made it better was that he felt it as well. At least, that was what she believed. How could he not? Surely, he wouldn't have offered these gifts to her if the feeling wasn't mutual.

Looking back up at him with a smile, Kendra leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, her hand cupping his cheek as she pulled back to gaze into his eyes. "You know this means you have to give me some answers, right?" she asked with a soft laugh, though the girl was being serious. There was so much she didn't know about him, so many things she needed to know before she could commit to taking this ride with him. Though somehow, she seemed to know that deep down, even if he left her in the dark, she wouldn't be able to simply walk away.

He wasn’t mad at her or annoyed by what she’d just said about his affairs with other women. He didn’t have…well, not since he met her. She was the only one who occupied his thoughts and no one else. One wouldn’t expect a man so strict such as him to be so soft but once again, he’s proved he had the qualities of two extremes, making him a man of different shades.

She had to know that about him by now. He looked at her face from time to time,, making sure that she wasn’t peeking and he really wanted this to be a surprise for her. There anklet would actually make sound when the two alphabet would clink against one another. She would realize that once she’s up and about.

He finally allowed her to open her eyes and that’s when she sat up and leaned forward so quickly, checking her anklet out really closely. The smile on her face was evident of how much happy his small gesture had made her. “Not as much as you…” he said leaning forward to caress her cheek with his palm and then added, “I am older than you and it’s true, I have been with plenty of woman.

He said and paused, easing a strand of hair behind her ear before grazing her cheek with the back of his palm, “They were my past. You are my present…and future.” He said with a pause again. He watched her picked up the keys and then lift her gaze to look up at hi, “No need to say anything. You don’t have any decision to make BUT ONE.” His tone of voice was more serious now. “That is the key to this penthouse. You can come and go as you please.”

He watched her and continued, “The decision you have to make is this. You can keep that anklet on and flaunt it as any random jewelry. But, to me…it’s much more than that. And that’s why it should mean the same to you. Should it not, you can throw it away and discard it.” He sighed before continuing, “And, to me, it means that you belong to me now. With that around your ankle, you accept that and you have no problem giving yourself up not just physically but emotionally, as whole. Like I said, I want you and I meant it. So, yes, you have a choice to make.”

He had heard her comment about him giving her some answers and as he kissed her back, he didn’t reply back to her until now, “As for me giving you some answers. I shall try my best. But, there will be things I rather not share with you. I do not want my image to change. And I will keep things away from you…as long as it doesn’t hurt us. This is your one and only chance to back off. After this…” he shrugged his shoulders and placed his hand under her knees and swiftly stood up after putting her in his seat. He walked over to the closet full of women’s clothes. Some were new and some were used, as she’d expected. He held them in his hands, emptying the closet with one big sweep of his hands and came back to where she was sitting. He walked right past her and dumped the clothes in the fireplace. Another simple gesture that spoke a million words. He turned to look at her with his piercing gaze.

Kendra listened intently as he explained what the anklet meant to him, realizing quickly that it was far more than just a simple piece of jewelry. It symbolized commitment, devotion, loyalty. If she so chose anyway, but how could she not? It was somewhat of a strange thought, the idea of belonging to someone. Yet somehow, it felt right, as though she had found her purpose. It sounded silly, feeling that way after such a short amount of time, but there was just something about him that made her feel as though she was meant to be with him, to belong to him.

She was quiet as he continued on, nodding lightly as he told her that even if she gave herself to him, there would still be secrets. The thought lingered in her mind, her eyes following as he stood from the couch and moved towards the closet. She watched with thoughtful eyes as he grabbed the clothing, throwing it into the fireplace without so much as a second thought.

His actions brought a small smile to her lips, though it was clear that there was still much more for her to consider. Yes, he had given her pleasure that she hadn't even known was possible, and he consumed her mind unlike anyone ever had before him. He proved to her, right then and there that he was willing to throw away the women of his past and focus solely on her. That should have been enough, and she desperately wanted it to be, though she couldn't seem to get past the idea of the secrets he would be keeping from her.

She wanted to know everything there was to know about him, yet she knew that wouldn't be possible. Already, she had grasped that he was more mysterious than anyone she'd ever met, and she didn't expect that to change, even if she fully gave herself to him. But even then, if she were to walk away, she would always regret it. Somehow, she simply knew it. She knew that if she told him no, that if she moved on without a glance, no one else would come into her life that could make her feel the way that he did.

By then, she had been silent for over a minute, contemplating her options. Her mind was already made up though, and truthfully, it had been from the start. "I choose you." she finally spoke, her eyes staring deeply into his as he stood by the fireplace, the clothing burning to ash behind him. "I belong to you." she added, the words feeling satisfyingly right as they left her lips.

Those were some powerful words, whatever he told her. Though, it wasn’t something that was made up or preplanned like the key and the anklet. They just flowed to him. He thought about it a little as he was putting the anklet on her fine ankle and for him, it meant as a symbol. Now, he knew of the BDSM and the likes but he was not so much into such things. Though, he would love to know what her take was on them. Because, if she didn’t like how he was so far, he would have to change himself for her a little…and it would be hard, but he would try.

She would find this to be an odd tale if she were to be out of sync with him. His words would seem alienated to her had she not been feeling what he was feeling and that’s why they were sort on a same page. He watched her before he stood up and moved to do the deed of burning his past.

That was a small gesture but it showed her he was ready to move forward and with a sole woman in his life. For whatever long they’d last but who cared about the end when the current seemed to be so fun and interesting. He could have lied to her on her face, like boys her age. But, he didn’t. Instead, he told her on her face that there will be secrets so in future, she shouldn’t have anything to brag about. There is no breaking of trust.

Once again, he had put her in a tough situation by giving her an ultimatum once again. Though, it wasn’t any but the mother of all ultimatum. Her decision in that moment would decide if there was a ‘J’ and a ‘K’ or they were merely two separate alphabet with no relation.

With his head turned towards her, he finally spun around, facing him. Her heart was beating faster but he didn’t show it on his face. And then, she spoke. His whole world spun before his eyes and only one thing stayed constant…the girl that was sitting before him. The words that came out of her mouth just swam in front of her. He finally was drawn towards her further as he walked over and swiftly picked her up in his arms by placing a hand under her arms and another behind her knees. Carrying her over to the very same bed she was laying on earlier. He sat her down and guided her hands to his pants, “Only pants.” He said as he looked down at her, his gaze indicating she was drinking a slow poison that was him…and it would kill her slowly. He was like a drug that she knew was bad for her and yet, she couldn’t fight the urges.

It was a relief to have admitted the words, telling him that she agreed to give herself to him fully. That was what told her she made the right decision, the relief and satisfaction she felt afterwards. Of course, she was nervous, and even a bit scared of what the future would hold for them, but those feelings would be addressed in due time. For now, she was simply happy.

There was a content expression resting upon her face as Josh began to walk towards her, the man easily lifting her petite body into his arms. Just as she had done so many other times in the short time she'd spent with him, she found herself wondering just what it was that he had in store for her as he placed her down onto the bed. As he sat her down, her head tilted up so that she could look at him, biting her lip as she waited, knowing he would give her instructions of some kind. And just as she had expected, he did, telling her to remove his pants.

With her eyes still resting on his, her hands moved to his pants, her fingers gently brushing against his bulge before moving to the button. Her eyes now moved to where her hands rested, watching carefully as she unbuttoned and unzipped the garment, carefully pulling it down and allowing the pants to fall to the floor. Now, he stood before her in only his boxers, her hands resting at the hem. It was clear that she wanted to remove them, though she obeyed his order, and refrained from acting and farther.

She also resisted the urge to stroke him through the fabric, unsure of what his current intentions were. Again, her eyes sought his, a questioning look within them as though she was asking him what to do next, what was going to happen now. Truthfully, she wasn't sure what it was she wanted. On one hand, she wanted him, needed to feel his body mesh with her own. At the same time though, she felt as though she would be content with anything he had to offer.

He also felt good after letting it all out. He told her what he wanted and that was her…mind, body, and soul. He felt his heart skip a beat when he got a confirmation from her and this night was something he would always remember. This is where things were finally flowing in right direction.

He watched her content expression as he carried her off to his bed. She felt so lightweight and having a girl with such a petite frame, he was just glad to have found her. It was in an odd situation and under different circumstances, he would change all of that if it was possible. But, it wasn’t.

She would never know what he had in store for her because even he didn’t know it himself. He could only plan so little. But, most of the things happened as he went along, doing what came to him naturally. If she was waiting for his instructions, she would have it. And that, she did. He told her to take his pants off.

He looked down over her, looking at her face as her fingers brushed against his top bulge before she moved to the button. It was a teasing gesture and as much as he wanted to just whip out his cock, he didn’t. When she unzipped his pants after unbuttoning them, they just fell down his legs and onto the ground. Feeling her fingers linger at the waistband of his boxers, he controlled his will to not lose his patience.

She was doing everything she could to seduce him and entice him into going further but it was him who had good self-control because he knew this was not the right time. He turned on his heels, stepping out of his pants and away from her, “Come, join me in the bed.” He simply walked around to the other side of the bed, hopping onto his lavish bed. He rolled to the sides first to turn the lights off and a dim light in the corner of the room came on the very same moment. He rolled to the center of the bed and then held out his hand for her. Taking her hand and guided her towards his almost nude form and once she’d come near, he’d guide her to lay on top of her. He’d slowly pull her into a hug, embracing her. She’d feel comforted and protected in his embrace as his large hands would wrap around her tiny frame.

She could see in his eyes that tonight would not be the night, and his actions soon confirmed that as he moved into the bed and instructed her to join him. And as much as she wanted him, she was fine with waiting. Though she didn't admit it, there was a part of her that was actually glad he hadn't given into her needs, knowing that waiting would only make the moment all the more special when it finally did arrive.

Without any further hesitation, Kendra allowed him to pull her in close, her tiny body practically laying on top of his as he held her in his arms. Instantly, she relaxed, any tension that may have resided within her now gone as she laid in his embrace. It was a simple action, yet everything about it seemed to feel so right, as though this was exactly where she was meant to be. The thought brought a smile to her lips as her eyelids began to feel heavy.

It was only then that she realized how tired she was, her eyes beginning to drift shut as she laid over top of him. Most nights, it seemed to take her an eternity to fall asleep, always tossing and turning before finally getting rest. That night was different though, and in no time, the girl had drifted off in his arms, her breathing slow as she entered a deep slumber.

He was a man to act on his needs. Though, in that moment, even though he wanted to have so much more with her, he refrained himself from acting on his wants and needs. Instead, he settled for something that was unexpected…a simple hug, holding her in his arms as he felt her pert breasts being pushed into his chest as he laid on top of him.

His legs spread wider until she settled between them, her midriff portion being pushing into his crotch. No doubt, she would feel his hardened member but that ought to only tell her how excited she made him feel without actually doing a thing.

Josh could feel how her body felt lazy and limped into his embrace as if she had finally reached home and can let her guards down. His left hand came to her sides and moved over to her lower back. His right hand came to gently place over the back of her head where he started to caress her silky hair, digging his digits into her scalp to sort of massage her to sleep.

Princess, that’s what she was to him but that didn’t stop him from instructing her. Just because she seemed to also love it, he would continue to do so and even though it would be an odd relationship, it all felt just right. Before he knew, her breathing became shallow as he sort of listened to her sleep. And in that moment, he lifted his head up and shifted it to the side to gently kiss her forehead. “Sleep tight Princess.” He spoke in his soft voice, showing affection for the first time in a different manner. If she were to be awake, she was notice his softer side in that moment.

In time, even he fell asleep as he continued to hold her in his embrace. The night was event less and quite as they didn’t feel the need to stir in their sleep just because they didn’t want to let their hands off of each other. He actually had plans to actually mess a little with her but seeing her settle in his arms, he settled for a lazy night, pushing his plans for some other time, perhaps morning?

That night, Kendra slept soundly, which was somewhat unusual for the girl. Just as she normally had difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep had always been a task for her. Most nights, she would wake up at odd hours, having trouble falling back into her slumber. That night was different though, laying in his arms through the entirety of the night as she slept without disturbances.

A soft groan left her lips as she awoke the next morning, a hint of confusion in her eyes as they fluttered open. For a moment, she had seemed to have forgotten where she was, though the events of the night before quickly came back to her as she noticed she was still laying overtop of Josh's body. She recalled their intimate moment on the balcony, the anklet he had given her, the way she agreed to commit herself to him and their relationship, if that was even what it was. For a moment, she wondered just what it was that they were to one another. Would she consider him her boyfriend?

Pushing the thought aside, she sat up slightly, turning so that she was laying on her belly as she leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. His eyes were still closed, though she hoped that her movements would stir him from his sleep. When he finally would open them, the first thing he would see would be the smile on her face as she gazed down at him, her hair slightly tousled from sleep.

Whether he knew it or not, this was the first time she had spent the night with a guy, and already, it felt like something that she could certainly get used to.

It was a little too early for Josh to go to bed but with the company, he was surprised that he also fell asleep with the girl in his arms. Something about that picture was so perfect that he didn't want to wake up to find another day was at his doorsteps and that would separate the two bodies who seemed as if they were connected by ONE SOUL.

He could get used to this. Of course, her father would have a heart attack if he walked in on them, sleeping like this in bed. Let alone, finding out who she was in bed with. He was not worried about that at the moment. He was sound asleep and would finally stir in his bed, feeling something/someone warm against his skin. Finding a warm pair of lips on his, he lazily pry open his eyes and saw a perfect sight right on his torso. The room was dimly lit. It was Kendra, with a smile on her face and her hair a little mess. Despite everything against her, she looked no less than an angle. He became conscious about her scent and things already had begun to stir inside of him. "Hmm so perfect..." He said looking at her.

Words just slipped past his lips, "Hmm Rebecca?" he joked with her by addressing the girl by a different name. Though, he grew curious as to what that would do to her and guessing she would swing her hands to hit him playfully, he'd move one of his hand to stop the girl. "I hope you were able to get some sleep?" he asked with concern and used his index to lift her chin up so she can look him in his eyes, "Do you think I can ever forget your name? Kendra..." he addressed her properly and shifted her upwards with one of his hands so that her head about come right over his, letting her hover above him as he moved his free hand to reach the back of her head and tug at her soft hair.

Pushing her head down, her drew her into a passionate kiss as the other hand that was holding hers, guided it down to his hardening cock, "This is all you." He said intently and released her hand to pull at her legs to bend it at her knee. Her other leg would automatically follow to make her sit in a straddling position. Finally, pulling on his comforter, he brought it over to cover them both under it, making it even more darker than it was in the dimly lit room. He made her shift a little to sit on his crotch, making her move her hand away from his crotch in the process. "It seems we have some time before it's time for you to head back home to get ready for your day?" He stated but was asking her since she knew better what time she had to get back....probably before her father woke up or after he left for work.

"Shut up." she laughed as he seemingly acted as though he had forgotten her name. Her hand moved to give him a playful hit, though his hand quickly grabbed hers as he seemed to predict her actions. A tiny smirk rested on her lips as his hand found its way into her hair, the girl gasping softly as he pulled her into an unexpected kiss. Instantly, her body seemed to melt into his, her lips slowly moving against his own as she allowed him to move her body the way he wanted.

She drew in a sharp breath as his hand moved hers over his cock, the familiar sense of desire building inside of her in an instant as her fingers gently traced his shape. In just a matter of seconds, her need for him had consumed her again, making her feel as though she had no true control over her mind or body as long as she was with him. For whatever reason though, that was perfectly okay with her. "You better not be teasing me again.." she teased lightly, though her voice was thick with desire as her hand began stroking him slowly through his boxers.

She was forced to pull her hand away as he shifted her body again, though she seemed just as pleased as she felt his hardened bulge pressing between her legs. If he allowed her to sit there long enough, the wetness that was beginning to accumulate between her legs would begin to stain his boxers.

Up until then, she hadn't even considered that she would eventually have to return home, his words reminding her that at some point that day, she would have to leave him. Her father hadn't specified a time she had to return, though even if he had, she felt as though she would have been willing to get into trouble if it meant getting what she had been wanting so badly. "We have time." she whispered back after a moment, her hips slowly beginning to move against him, stimulating herself against his bulge.

He was expecting her to say and do something and when she did, he was ready for it. He couldn’t help but hold her fragile little wrists in his hand as his other hand moved into her hair and then pulled her into a kiss. He watched her eyes widen as she probably wasn’t expecting it, finding her body settle in his arms as he adjusted her properly onto him.

Watching for a reaction as he moved her hand over his crotch for a brief period of time and then shifted her again, smirking sharply after hearing her comment, “Is that a threat or a request?” He asked her and moved both of his hands to her back and then slowly moved them down to her butt, continuing to move down further to the back of her legs to make her bend her knees and to make her sit in a straddling position over him.

He could feel the heat from her sex onto his crotch and when she told him they had time, he chuckled at her, “Looks like we won’t be needing much anyways.” He said and then moved one of his hand upwards to the back of her neck to make her lean downwards, pressing his lips to her as he pulled her into a soft kiss. His other hand moved to rest on one of her buttocks, gripping her flesh there as he slowly moved her. In time, she’d realize that her movements were on his crotch were enough to get her worked up. He gripped her hair once again and enough to pull her less than an inch back from his lips, “I am not teasing you. You can do whatever you want without my boxers coming off. Have your own orgasm. How you do it, is not my concern.” He said and moved his hands off her frame, using them to makeshift a pillow for his head and leaned back to watch her curiously.

Kendra sighed contently against his lips, drawing in a soft gasp as his hands moved down to grip her ass. Her hips continued to move against him, a quiet sound of pleasure leaving her lips as she stimulated herself against him. She was aching to feel him inside of her, to feel his body meshed with hers as he moved within her.

Her breathing had already become a bit heavier as his hand wedged into her hair, pulling her down close to him. He got her hopes up as he told her that he wasn't teasing her. Surely, that would mean that he was finally going to give in to her, let her feel his length inside of her. Just as quickly as she had gotten excited though, he spoiled the moment by telling her that she could indeed do whatever she wanted, but only if his boxers remained on.

A bit of a disgruntled expression appeared on the girls face, sitting up as he pulled his hand from her hair and leaned back. She continued to straddle him, though her hips no longer moved against him. "You are teasing." she protested, her lips pursed as she stared down at him. She was quiet for a moment, as though she was waiting for him to change his mind before speaking again. "I guess I'm not having an orgasm then." she said simply, acting as though it wasn't a big deal, though the look of desire was still clear in her eyes.

Her hands then moved to rest on his stomach, her eyes leaving his as she stared down at his body. Slowly, her hands moved a bit lower, her fingers resting at the waistband of his boxers. She paused there for a moment, still and silent before her fingers hooked around the elastic, pulling them down no more than an inch. Her eyes then moved back to his, as though she was trying to gaze his reaction before continuing any further.

After giving her hips a light pull, he found her hips to be moving against him as he let out a soft moan. He was sure that she was getting warmed up by all of this and she would if she could strip the only material that prevented his cock from actually entering the girl.

It was always good to see in her eyes and know that she was ready to give herself to him, that she was at his disposal. But, he knew he wasn’t ready for it. One might even find it odd and call him stupid for turning down an opportunity to fuck a hot young girl such as her. She showed nothing but desperation and that alone would turn on many guy as it did him, though, he had self-control.

Making her lean down, he kissed her before he spoke against her lips, telling her what she’s allowed to do. He almost smirked seeing her give him an unpleasant look, watching her sit up just as he eased his grip on her hair.

He noticed how her hips came to a halt as she just sat there, his length wedged between her lips, making his cock leak some precum into his boxers. He watched her speak, accusing him of teasing her as she pursed her lips and stared down at him as she went quiet. It was quite a treat to watch her. He smiled cheekily when she claimed she’s not going to have an orgasm. He could feel her tiny hands on his stomach as she was actually teasing him, trying to convince him to actually go further.

He knew that she wouldn’t dare to pull down his boxers, not after how he had told her not to. This wasn’t something small and going against him this time around would definitely earn her some punishment. When she hooked her fingers around the elastic, he watched her curiously as she actually pulled it down about an inch and his eyes lowered down to the dark slit between his boxers and his tummy. He could almost see the tip of his cock, thinking how she was growing daring and actually rebelling against him by defying his commands. He gave her a stern look, a steely gaze that would tell her she could not get away with it if she’d actually pull his boxers down any further than that.

Depending on what she’d do further, he would eventually sit up and literally throw her frame onto the bed. Her head now facing the foot of the bed as he’d sit first and then lean forward, her legs spread wider with him in between them.

She could immediately see that the look he gave her was not one of approval, though she found herself wondering just how far she could go before he would stop her. Whether he knew it or not, she had always been the kind of person that tested people, pushed their buttons to see what would and wouldn't make them tick. Surely, it wasn't that she outright wanted to disobey him, but there was a curious part of her that was aching to see what would happen if she did.

Ignoring the stern look he shot in her direction, her fingers continued a tiny bit further, allowing her to catch a brief glance of the very tip of his cock before she found herself back down on the bed. Her eyes were wide, her heart beating a bit faster from the quickness in which he had pushed her back.

She could feel him as he sat down near her, only looking up at him as he moved in-between her wide spread legs. Her wide eyes gazed up into his, a look of uncertainty in them as she traced his face to try and determine just what he was thinking. It was clear that she was unsure of what to expect now, not knowing how he planned to proceed now that she had blatantly disobeyed the command he had given her.

And while she clearly looked a bit nervous as she laid beneath him, waiting for what was to come next, this had been exactly what she wanted. She wanted to learn more about him, to see how he would handle her disobedience.

It was obvious she was going against his wishes. If she had to think of it, it was way harder for him to actually turn her down. It’s not like he didn’t want to fuck her brains out, he wanted it to be the right time and right place. Besides, she should have appreciated his wishes. He wasn’t mad and it was expected that she would disobey from time to time. And this, it certainly was one of those times.

He could give her a harsh punishment, such as spanking or slapping. Though, he wasn’t ready to give her that either. Spanking might be okay, but slapping? Regardless of whichever, he wouldn’t do it hard enough to leave her aching for a long time and with a mark that ought to linger for even longer. Picking a right punishment was crucial when it came to this. He had to hurt her where it hurts and after thinking about it, he realized how much she would have liked him dropping her off in the morning.

Last time, he had sent her on her own and saw how displeased she was in that moment. He wasn’t easy to get mad over something and even now, he wasn’t mad. But, he had to make his point as he watched her peek at the tip of his cock. It was then, he pushed her off his lap and then mounted on top of her. He didn’t want to ruin the mood telling her the punishment. Instead, he chuckled at her as he pushed her legs wider with his waist and moved his hips back and then forward.

It was just enough so that the tip of his cock would poke at her entrance, arousing her further. He glared down at her, “You’re going to have that orgasm Kendra.” He said and leaned down to plant a kiss on her lips and then slowly moving down to her cheek to continue to leave trails of kisses until he found a sweet spot on her neck. He didn’t think twice before he made a seal with his lips and started to suckle, followed by his sharp teeth that sank into her soft flesh. He wouldn’t budge even if she’d try and push him off of her. One of his hand looped around her lower back as he repeated his hip motion as if he was fucking her. The only difference was that they both had clothes on. Once he was satisfied, he pulled back knowing the spot must be cherry red and that, could serve as part of her punishment. Her having to cover the love bite all day long. He kissed his way back to her ear and whispered, “After that orgasm, you’re going to leave those soaking panties here for me.” It was clear she was going to go home without any panties and that was only a trivial matter, if that is.

Kendra watched the way he chuckled softly as he loomed over her, the girl desperately wishing she could know what he was thinking in that moment. She felt herself becoming distracted from her own thoughts though as his hips moved forward, a pleasured sigh leaving her lips as she felt the tip of his cock teasingly rub against her entrance. His words taunted her, his touch leaving behind little goosebumps as he left a trail of soft kisses along her skin.

The girl drew in a sharp breath as she felt his teeth sink into her skin, though it was clear that the action didn't both her. If anything, she found herself even more turned on than before, her legs spreading wider as his hips continually began to move against her body. She wanted him even more desperately than she had before, and perhaps that was what he was trying to do.

Her breathing had become heavier as his hips teasingly moved against her body, her head tilting ever so slightly as he began to kiss his way back up. She could feel his breath against her neck as he whispered into her ear, her body tensing a bit beneath him as the stimulation he offered began to create even more pleasure within her. If he kept at it, he would easily be able to make her cum for him without having to even do anything else.

His words sent a chill through her body, a quiet moan leaving her lips as her eyes stared up at him with a look of pure need. "Yes sir." she responded back, the words instantly bringing a faint blush to her cheeks. She wasn't sure why she had responded with them, the words seeming to have just felt right. Despite having just disobeyed him moments before, she seemed to display the great respect that she truthfully did have for his authority.

Josh couldn’t help but come on top of her to hover above her, authoritatively looking down at her as he noticed signs of desperation inside her. He couldn’t help but smirk upon seeing a sigh leave the girl’s lips as he grazed the tip of his cock at her entrance and then, rubbed his length over her sex. He was certain that this would get things rolling for her.

He also knew that this wouldn’t satisfy her the way he’d intend to or she’d expect, though, it would do just fine given the circumstances. He could see her need for him growing immensely in such a small amount of time, taking in the days he’d actually known her. He could feel her hot breath over his torso as it became heavier, making him grunt a little. If anyone would see them and had they been covered under some sheets, it would seems as if they’re actually having sex.

Matter of fact, if his cameras were recording this very moment, it would seem as if they are actually having sex. The way his back would arch and his hips driving into her crotch, making her tiny frame slide upwards in the bed beneath her from his powerful thrusts. When he leaned down to kiss her soft skin, making his way up to her neck and then to her ears before he whispered into her ears.

He was certain that he would make her cum like this, he was sure of it. He did know her body better now and each experience had provided him with more knowledge about her. The way her body squirmed as their body meshed into one another, her legs spread wider as he slowly started to pick up his pace as he’d thrust into her, letting his thick length run along the upper length of her sex.

Besides, his words were just as powerful as he listened to her moan as she stared up at him. The look of a need was presence in her eyes as she addressed him as Sir, obliging to the information he just gave her, agreeing with him that she will have an orgasm. He couldn’t be more happier in that moment as he noticed a slight submissive streak inside her, something he’d love to explore at his convenience.

He chuckled a bit when he saw her blushing and thought that the moment was too precious to pass it up. He started to move his hips faster so that his cock’s length would drive forward and then backwards, teasing the roof as well as her clit under it. Seeing her needy gaze, he spoke again, “Look right at him and don’t you dare close your eyes little girl.” He drew in some air to start power thrust the girl and seeing her bounce up in the bed, his hand moved to pat her head at first and then running his fingers into her hair and then taking a fistful of hair at the back of her head, he made her head tilt back…so that she wouldn’t bounce upwards as well as made to look right at him as he’d take great pleasure in watching her while she enjoys this ending in her orgasm. Though, it was in that moment, he also wanted to see just how desperate she was and so, he quickly rolled over onto his back and pulled her on top of him, letting her ride her way through her orgasm as she straddles him.

Her body was stirring beneath him, her breathing heavy as her hips began to meet his actions, moving into him as his cock teasingly ran against her slip. For a moment, she found herself wondering just how good it would feel to have him inside of her, when this alone was already giving her such great pleasure. The thought seemed to make her want him even more, if that was even possible.

Her needy eyes continued to stare up into his upon his instructions, obediently following his order as he instructed her not to close them. In that moment, she felt like she wouldn't be able to look away even if she wanted to, his eyes penetrating hers. Though as the pleasure grew stronger and she found herself getting closer and closer to orgasm, her eyes only remained half open, her lips parted as she stared up at him.

All too soon, his movements ceased, leaving her resting atop of him as she felt the orgasm that had built up begin to slip away. Unwilling to let it escape her, she found herself picking up where he had left off, her hips moving against the bulge that had been stimulating her pleasure. She didn't bother to ease into it, her movements fast and needy as she felt her pleasure building back up within her. Even then, her eyes remained on his.

"Oh god.." she whispered, placing her hands on her chest as her movements grew faster, driven by her need to cum for him. Her nails dug lightly into his skin, her moans filling the air as she finally approached the peak she had been trying so desperately to reach. Her body shuddered with pleasure as she rested atop of him, her back arched as she pushed herself into him one final time. She practically collapsed on top of him as she finished, her breathing heavy as her head rested upon his chest, little trembles continually pulsing through her as she came down from the pleasurable high she'd experienced.

He took great pleasure in readying the girl, bringing her closer to her orgasm. He could see that she was driven solely by her desperate need for a release. Seeing her so vulnerable and in such a state, he enjoyed the surreal feeling it provided to him. He knew the amazing body she had and these added emotions were just an icing on the cake. He was glad to have reached where he was with her and knew she wasn't one of his night stands.

By now, he would have slept with a girl and discarded her, Kendra being special, he didn't even proceed to have sex with her just yet. He was afraid of a few things but even he wasn't aware of it, let Kendra ever finding out. His fears were to be worried about later. For now, he just wanted to swim in the amazing feeling of her soft sex rubbing its warmth and wet over his buldge. No doubt, his boxers had a big wet spot from leaking presume but rest of length was also wet from her.

She would learn that having sex is not everything, being connected and deriving pleasure from such an act was also something to be enjoyed. He certainly was enjoying the slow drag and it was about time, she did also. He watched her move beneath him when he paused, noticing how she was continuing to rub her crotch over his bulge and that's when he went ahead and rolled onto his back. Before he knew, she was on top, straddling him.

He was amused, watching her as she picked it up where he had left off, continuing to more her hips against his hard on. She maintained to stare right at him, letting him look at her and capture all her expressions, he was certainly a happy man even without his own orgasm. It would come he'd told himself and when it would, it would be sweet as nectar. He watched her move her hips and without even easing herself into it. Instead, her movements were fast, rough and one not to stop until she reached her orgasm. He liked how, for a change, she took control of her own needs in that moment, letting her work for it at the same time. And there it was. A soft whisper slipped her lips as her hands dug into his chest to almost leave indentations from her nails.

It stung him a little but it was well worth it, watching her shudder with a burst of orgasm that made her body quiver over him. He liked how her chest was pushed forward when her back had arched and found that she was still crushing her sex onto his cock to get the most out of her orgasm. His hands reached to her sides to show her that she had his support should she want to lean into him for comfort. And that she did. When she collapsed on top of him, he felt her hard nipples graze and then squezed into his chest as her body continued to fall limp as it squirmed in his embrace. His hands came to loop around her back as one came to actually pat and caress the back of her head after his fingers moved into her hair. He let her catch her breath and finally whispered into her ears, "A fun way to start your day, isn't it?" he said as one of his hand move to caress her round butt. In that moment, he moved his hips into her to get a reaction for him, to see if she was sensitive. She would jerk back if she was and he'd continue to to let her recuperate before letting her take next course of actions, keeping in mind it was about time she would leave his place. She would believe he was going to drop her off and he would let her, for now.

Her eyes were closed, her breathing heavy as she rested on top of him. "Fun is one word for it." she responded with a grin on her face, her body jumping slightly as he brushed his hips up against her once more. Her body was still incredibly sensitive, and despite the orgasm he'd allowed her to have, she still wanted him. Of course, she didn't think that was a feeling that would go away any time soon. Even once he finally did decide to let her have him, she was sure that she would continue to always crave him afterwards, feeling as though she would never be able to get enough of him.

It was a strange feeling, wanting someone so badly. Up until then, she'd never experienced it. What was even stranger, was why he seemed to drag it out. It was frustrating in a way, though she knew there must be a reason, and she was willing to wait. He was different from everyone else in that way as well, never having had a man that didn't give in to her needs the second she displayed them.

After a minute or so, her breathing had returned to normal, her body's trembles having ceased as she laid still on top of his body. Honestly, she could have stayed there for much longer, just feeling his body against hers, neither of them talking. However, she knew that they would both need to go about their days soon. She would need to go home, and he would have to go and do...whatever it was he did. The thought made her want to ask more questions, to try and learn more about him, though she recalled the way he had told her that she simply couldn't know everything.

With a sigh, she forced herself to sit up, straddling him once more. This time, she was still as she gazed down at him, her eyes seeking his. "I need to get going soon." she told him, though her tone suggested that she would rather do anything but leave.

Back
Top Bottom