Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Huntresses (Erotic Monster Hunter RP)

(PLEASE DO NOT VOTE BEFORE READING THE THREAD) If you're interested in a group RP based in monster h

• Monster Hunters

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Monster Huntresses

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Monster Girl Hunters

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Some or All of the above

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
So this is something I've tried before and while it got a little ways, it didn't really last unfortunately. Nonetheless, I want to give it another shot out of a combination of frustrated want to run a group game like this and probably-unwarranted optimism on my part.

As with other Roleplays I've run, a knowledge of the setting is not necessarily required to sign up or join. I will be happy to answer questions and explain mechanics as needed!

So if you didn't guess from the title and the poll, the game I want to run would be based around the Monster Hunter games and more specifically the 3DS titles in the series which happen to be the two games I'm most familiar with. Which brings me to the poll itself, and the options within. I think they might be rather self explanatory, but just in case people are making other assumptions, I feel I should elaborate on the potential options.

Monster Hunters
This variant of the game would be rather familiar to anyone who's played these games before, albeit liable to have more sex in it. In this, the monsters would be unchanged, and the smut would focus on relationships between hunters and huntresses (and huntresses and huntresses, and hunters and hunters, and so on and so forth.) The monsters would be obstacles to overcome in battle and would be entirely played by myself.

Monster Huntresses
This variant would contain no physical changes to the monsters much like the above variant but would have a portion of the focus in the smut, with huntresses potentially being taken by monsters that manage to take them down. (Or huntresses 'mounting' monsters to try and subdue them, or other options, use your imagination!) While there would be potential for various Hunter and Huntress relationships, the monsters could be sexual partners to various -willing or unwilling- huntresses or hunters as well, and anyone wishing to play a monster for that purpose could certainly request to create one.

Monster Girl Hunter
This would be something of an inverse of the above option, wherein the Hunters more than the Huntresses are given the greater share of options to consider. In this version, most to all of the monsters in the world would become humanoid and female (You all know what monster girls are, right? Come on...) and could both have their wicked way with unfortunate hunters as well as potentially being subdued by more daring and/or deviant hunters willing to make an attempt at such a dangerous woman. Again, there would be potential for Hunter and Huntress relationships, but some focus would also be on the monster girls who could be sexual partners to various -willing or unwilling- hunters or huntresses, and anyone wishing to play a Monster Girl could certainly request to do so.

Some or All of the above
This is exactly what it sounds like really, choose one or more of the above options to combine together into one debauched and smut-filled world. I would also like to mention here that my personal preference would be a mixture of Monster Girls and Monster Huntresses, a mixed world with both Monsters and Monster Girls for Hunters and Huntresses to enjoy and be enjoyed by.

So what do you think? Interested in one of the options? Multiple options? Just generally interested in the world?

Lets talk about trying to make this RP a thing.

Is this Role Play still open for people? Or it's already too far gone for me to join?

I'm a new but big Monster Hunter fan, having played since MHTri for the Wii and I have spent so many hours in MH4U in my 3DS (eagerly waiting for MHX).

I feel a combination between them all works. Monster girls, Monster Huntresses and hunter. I feel relationships between hunters and huntresses with added (whatever willing or unwilling) situations with both normal and humanoid monsters sounds really exciting!

I do wanna ask, however two things: 1- is there a limit on characters at once? Cause I would love to use two characters. 2- What's your stance on bisexual characters? Wondering cause out of curiosity of maybe making a bisexual Hunter, which could mean he could also engage in unwilling situations against monsters, if the story calls for, that are not girls (but of course with the focus on the female ones).

Multiple characters are permitted, I don't really write m/m all that well though, so bisexuality might be a bit off in the case you suggest.

Kaybee said:
Multiple characters are permitted, I don't really write m/m all that well though, so bisexuality might be a bit off in the case you suggest.

It is fine, i was mostly doing it for possible pegging or at worse monster interaction that not only makes the girls have trouble. But It's something I can easily live without regardless.

I did, however, put my bios up.

I am interested in playing. I'm a huge monster hunter finally got the mission to enter G rank. I can play as a hunter or a monster (both male). Just posting my interest and to see if it's still open for people to join.

Open for male hunters or monsters if you'd like to play either. Fair warning though, high rank monsters won't get many chances to interact with other players at present.

Ok sweet I can make a hunter and also a high rank monster for later. Now do the male monsters have to be like the normal monsters or can they be slightly humanoid?

Monster girls, huntresses, either is fine, though if I'm being honest, no one who's played a monster girl has stayed more than a few posts...

Awww...well then I will make a Monster girl waifu then~ it is Monster Hunter based right? what were the monster names again..could you give me some? I never paid much attention in the games x.x;

There are a lot of monsters... Like... Over 50 to choose from overall, possibly 100+ if you go across all games and not just the one this RP is focusing on... I could offer a few up, but a comprehensive list would be somewhat beyond me...

There's a female Tetsucabra about to how up in one mission and a female Gravios about to show up in another if you'd like to play one of those. If you'd rather pick your own thing though then don't worry too much about it, I can always figure out a way to put your monster girl in somewhere...

I would definitely play a Monster Hunter Girl, with the possibiliity of any kind of sexual encounter. There should be full monsters with naughty tricks, but can be more monster girl kind of cretures to hunt for something they have... Also, other monster hunters could play tricks on each other too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom