Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Huntresses (Erotic Monster Hunter RP)

(PLEASE DO NOT VOTE BEFORE READING THE THREAD) If you're interested in a group RP based in monster h

• Monster Hunters

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Monster Huntresses

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Monster Girl Hunters

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Some or All of the above

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
So this is something I've tried before and while it got a little ways, it didn't really last unfortunately. Nonetheless, I want to give it another shot out of a combination of frustrated want to run a group game like this and probably-unwarranted optimism on my part.

As with other Roleplays I've run, a knowledge of the setting is not necessarily required to sign up or join. I will be happy to answer questions and explain mechanics as needed!

So if you didn't guess from the title and the poll, the game I want to run would be based around the Monster Hunter games and more specifically the 3DS titles in the series which happen to be the two games I'm most familiar with. Which brings me to the poll itself, and the options within. I think they might be rather self explanatory, but just in case people are making other assumptions, I feel I should elaborate on the potential options.

Monster Hunters
This variant of the game would be rather familiar to anyone who's played these games before, albeit liable to have more sex in it. In this, the monsters would be unchanged, and the smut would focus on relationships between hunters and huntresses (and huntresses and huntresses, and hunters and hunters, and so on and so forth.) The monsters would be obstacles to overcome in battle and would be entirely played by myself.

Monster Huntresses
This variant would contain no physical changes to the monsters much like the above variant but would have a portion of the focus in the smut, with huntresses potentially being taken by monsters that manage to take them down. (Or huntresses 'mounting' monsters to try and subdue them, or other options, use your imagination!) While there would be potential for various Hunter and Huntress relationships, the monsters could be sexual partners to various -willing or unwilling- huntresses or hunters as well, and anyone wishing to play a monster for that purpose could certainly request to create one.

Monster Girl Hunter
This would be something of an inverse of the above option, wherein the Hunters more than the Huntresses are given the greater share of options to consider. In this version, most to all of the monsters in the world would become humanoid and female (You all know what monster girls are, right? Come on...) and could both have their wicked way with unfortunate hunters as well as potentially being subdued by more daring and/or deviant hunters willing to make an attempt at such a dangerous woman. Again, there would be potential for Hunter and Huntress relationships, but some focus would also be on the monster girls who could be sexual partners to various -willing or unwilling- hunters or huntresses, and anyone wishing to play a Monster Girl could certainly request to do so.

Some or All of the above
This is exactly what it sounds like really, choose one or more of the above options to combine together into one debauched and smut-filled world. I would also like to mention here that my personal preference would be a mixture of Monster Girls and Monster Huntresses, a mixed world with both Monsters and Monster Girls for Hunters and Huntresses to enjoy and be enjoyed by.

So what do you think? Interested in one of the options? Multiple options? Just generally interested in the world?

Lets talk about trying to make this RP a thing.

Well that's three right there, some questions though, are you familiar with the games? Would you like to have your characters start at the beginning or allow characters to start a little ways in? And if you are familiar with the games, do you have a preference on whether we use 3U's setting? 4U's setting? Should we follow the story or would you prefer this to be more free-form hunters gonna hunt?

I vote Monster Girl Hunter. But I am a perv and would take any excuse top fornicate with cute monster girls.

I have no clue about the setting! ^^ so erm... i have no preferences regarding settings. :D I'll take whatever is dished out. Is there anything participants should read before starting?

Caitrionna said:
I have no clue about the setting! ^^ so erm... i have no preferences regarding settings. :D I'll take whatever is dished out. Is there anything participants should read before starting?

You might want to poke around a wiki or something to get an idea of what some of the visuals are in case my descriptions prove lacking, but mostly all you need to understand is that the games are about being a hunter who hunts really big really powerful monsters, and in this case some of them will be monster girls, pretty simple at least in theory...

Zeth said:
I also never played Monster Hunters the actual video game.

That is fine, as long as you can follow along I can't imagine we'll have any real trouble...

Not played the games, but seen stuff on it and glanced through the wiki once or twice. So no opinion the exact setting here, will be fine following along with what happens.

Well then, unless any of those who have played the games want to weigh in, I think I'll see about setting up an ooc chat and character creation threads?

Interested, I suppose, though I will admit to the same lack of information as everyone else. But it doesn't seem that difficult a concept to grasp, all told.

Hm, one question then, should I try to get a subforum set up for us? Or would it be better to just try to divide all the people within a single thread?

I was planning to open applications for people to play both Monsters/Monster Girls and Hunters/Huntresses, though I was intending to run the game by playing all other monsters and monstergirls myself.

Im all for getting things to starting stage. Im not sure, I think a single thread with everybody in there gives more opportunities to interact? We are quite a few but we aren't a vast group so far

Busy and away for a few days, I had no idea about the game either but checked the wiki and seems pretty neat :)

As Caitrionna said I also think having just one thread would be better considering we are not so much around here.

And I'll be a huntress but would like to run a few monster girls too if possible and only while they remain near the group so not after sold,etc. Most probably just one at a time, or maybe two.

That seems fair, go ahead and set up a character then I'm just waiting for at least a few characters to be made before I set up the story thread.

EDIT: Just saw your character post, I'll start the thread proper this evening.

The game begins! The IC interaction thread can be found HERE and I will be editing this post in a few minutes once I've thrown up a proper OOC discussion thread.

EDIT: OOC Thread is up HERE

We say we only want a single thread then everyone splits up the instant they start...

Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom