Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So How Did You Get Into Role-playing??

You think this is a good topic??

• Yes!! It will be fun to find out how other people got into role-playing.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No not at all....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • POLL WHORE!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
There are a lot of reasons why or how people got into role-playing and I would like to hear the reasons if anyone feels like sharing. I will start.

For me I think it came naturally I just was always that adventurous type girl that wanted to find out anything she could. Also it's another way to take your anger out and just to have fun. I had not many kinks when I started cause I started out on Neopets [bleh] then after I got banned there like 10 or more times found gaiaonline [bleh again] then Dakerroleplay then here. After all those sites and finding out more and more kinks or interests people had. I have gotten way more kinks/ interests then I would if I didn't even know there was role-playing. I also have that total sub part of me that likes to be dominated and since I couldn't In real life I found a way online. Also cause I want my grammar and punctuation to get better. Since in school I like flunked it >_< lol

Um that's all I can think of for how I found got into it and I will post more when I think of more and let other people post.

Hope this topic becomes fun or interesting ^_^

• Girl I sat next to in science class in seventh grade introduced me to it. It
      wasn't kinky or anything, but it was fucking epic. Action and violence galore
      . We passed roleplays around like normal kids passed notes. If our teacher
      took it away, we just said we were working on an English assignment. Once I
      got into high school, I was introduced to Gaia and then from there, DRP,
      where I first experienced the darker side of roleplaying. Though, I wasn't
      eighteen yet, but... who on DRP was? >_>
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Hmmm. I started when I was.. well. Young. Like... 7? :/ I went into the Napster chat rooms, and into the Rap section. I said something like '18-female, blond and pretty!' and got to talking to people... btw, I stole a picture off of cheerleader.com to do it. XD I got talking to guys on there, and they introduced me to CYBERZ. XD Ahhhh. those were the days when I didn't know that females could cum, too! XD I don't know how anyone dealt with me. But anyway, it developed from there - Napster to ...something I don't remember... o.o .. to meeting Kelsey (online best friend I've known since I was 12)... to Gaia.. to DRP... To a Gorean chat thing.. to here!

:/ I can't remember how I met kelsey. >.< XD

Technically I started with Final Fantasy II (US version). But I really started RPing with an awesome site called Dragonball: Apocalypse. Great site that sadly died. I was also in Yahoo! Chats around that time, when things were sane and fun. From those I leapt to table top RPing (Mmm God yes), first a DBZ one then we went to Star Wars D6 to D20. Even did a bit of DnD and Dragon Storm. I've been on URP (Utopia Roleplaying board) for almost ten years now, my longest run on any board (even though it's semi-dead now). I ended up finding Anime Roleplay Realm to sate some of my hunger for RP, then was introduced to BlueMoon via a 'friend' from RH.

I think that covers it. Oh, friend from High School got me into the DBZ RPG and the table top group was part of his friend circle and such.

Back
Top Bottom