Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blutbad Warfare : Combat Reawakened

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
BlutBad (Bloodbath) Warfare

A mysterious collective of society's most wealthy and influential figures in the obscurity of the world's bureaucracy, monarchies, or simple notions like cultural norms have founded a rogue state away from civilization. Here its envisioned where groups from all walks of life travel, proving their mettle in martial combat. Known as a place without law, where vice runs wild and most of all currency and renowned is proven in the unforgiving pits. A beast of no nation, an entity without limit. BlutBad is the territory of warfare itself. The weak are meat to the strong. Welcome to the warrior paradise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the fruition for those craving that extra excitement within the site, granting the opportunity to relish competitively and perhaps other enticing aspects which can be enacted in other ways. Foremost this is the beginning, curiosity more so on who might yearn to test themselves. Explore a different side rarely seen and develop personas that will grow and build relationships where story might flourish... or until said combatants screw themselves literally. Below is a small profile format for those intrigued. If nothing else consider it a place to gauge interest. Even some without experience in roleplay combat, feel free to check us out. All of it comes with practice.

Name ::
Race::
Height ::
Weight ::
Reach ::
Fighting Style ::
Gear::
Powers::

I'd definitely be interested if there are enough people. I don't think it would work well as one on one.

We are hoping to drum up some interest. To have some blood lust and exalts in the sheer savagery of destroying your opponent.

It is enough to make one shiver with anticipation.

The prospect of this little niche will probably evolve overtime, gangs, tournaments, arcs, etc. All with potential despite the premise sounding like 1 on 1 battles. Really its denizens will forge what the area will become overtime, practically a playground for the beginning.

HRMMMMM....Bloodlust? Unrelenting savagery?

Consider me interested.

Uplifting this whole place admittedly will require a few more patrons to really drive it home. One aspect already mentioned, yet not fully fleshed out is ciphering or just simply gauging where the power level is within scale. For example its safe to say no X-men Omega class mutant or Deity level of power. Normality to an extent would fit better.

Color me interested. I don't kniw a lot about martial arts, but as long as nobody gets annoyed by movie/video game "realism" I'll be fine. I'm thinking of something along the lines of Shaw Brothers ir Tsui Hark wuxia. Maybe a fighter who thought he was out of the guan xu world, until something (a debt to a mentor, or blackmail, or the like) pulled him back in.

Is this a modern setting, or near future, or past?

No one expecting complete realism, after all this site deals mainly with the fictional. Ironically to make it convenient for all comers, one could classify it as a place outside of time as if frozen in its own demented bubble of reality. Unexplained..its simply somewhere exotic yet deadly with a realm of possibilities.

Is there still interest in here? I have a character in mind that is a cross between a powerful healer, and a celestial brush user like the Character Ninetails from Okami.

great, the best i can come up with for here is a cult of Psychos obsessed with explosions, fire and generally stuff that makes the other guys scream...

Back
Top Bottom