Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babysitter is in for a treat...! (Zero5906&WilyRiley) NSFW

Sintan

Supernova
uPsoyX7.jpg
Allison
uzW4bf7.jpg

Y7Nve5k.jpg

W4vHgJ4m.jpg
Ricky

Ricky has been called recently by one of his neighbors about a babysitting job and would a long term one; He wasn't haven't much luck finding a job so he thought this was a great opportunity so took the job without hesitation. Parents told him the details of situation, them gonna be away 98% of time and basically leaving him to raise her, feed her, entertain her, care for her, make sure she doesnt get into trouble or burn down the house, and mentioned to him about her very weak bladder and how long she urinates when she starts. Next day in mid afternoon he walks to their house, he gets handed the spare keys, tells him where guest bedroom is, and hands an up front pay check then off they left.

He looks over at the young teenager on the couch watching TV as he closed the door and put his things away. Ricky walked over to her then noticed something odd and unusual, she was extremely comfortable in the sense of how little clothing she was wearing being a open plaid shirt exposing much of her breasts and only hiding her nipples, and very slim small panties that only thing it hid was her pussy barely and her ass crack.
"Hey Allison, I am Ricky...as you know, I'll be your babysitter. You wanna do anything or just wanna chill and keep watching TV?" He makes his way to sit on couch with her but at a respectable distance.

Allison turned from the TV, smiling at the man as he made his way across the room and introduced himself to her. The couch was large enough for him to easily keep his distance should he choose. The young blonde had her legs pulled up to the side, comfortably lounging on the couch and enjoying the relaxing day it had been so far.

"Hi Ricky." She wasn't quite sure what to say, her last babysitter had been female, so this was definitely new. On the coffee table is a giant glass of ice water, half of it already gone. "Nice to meet you."

Leaning forward she pulled the cup to her lips, taking a few deep sips before setting it right back, a small clank filling the room as the glass hit the surface. Allison wasn't aware that she might be dressed a little inappropriately, her young body practically on display. "I want to finish this episode...maybe then we can do something? I've been enjoying a kind of lazy day. Haven't done much."

Ricky nodded to her as she said 'Nice to meet you' and about doing something after her show. He watched her drink from her glass of water that was half gone with deep sips, it was about all gone now. He decided this be a lil window to make a small caring first impression to oher, so he asked, "like a refill of water? I'll get it for you, ice too?" He would wait for her to comply then go to the kitchen with the glass, while in the kitchen he speaks over the counter. "Well it's kinda late to do much out in the town anyways and if you feel in a lazy day mood, how about a movie night? My favorite genre is horror, what you think about a scary movie? Also would you mind if I got down into my comfortable clothes?" He comes back with her full glass of water setting it on the table then heads to the guest bedroom. Ricky wants to make a night to get to know her and make good impressions to her, and get her to trust and be comfortable around him. In the guest bedroom, he was changing into just a plain white t-shirt and boxer briefs.

Allison thanked him as he brought her more water, taking another few deep drinks before putting the cup back on the table. Of course she didn't mind if he made himself comfortable, and flashed him a smile as he made his way to the guest bedroom to change. While he was gone her eyes wandered back to the television, letting out a giggle at one of the jokes on the TV.

"I'm not a big fan of scary movies, they freak me out..."

The show went to commercial as he came back out from the bedroom, her eyes settling in on him for a moment before trailing back towards the TV. Allison wasn't quite sure how to act with the new babysitter, and it would show. Seeing as how she didn't know him, she wasn't quite sure what to talk about or what to do. Still, she wanted to be friendly, seeing as how they would probably become close...being around each other all the time.

"You can sit closer you know? I don't bite, I promise!" There was a little giggle, finding herself amusing. Sitting up a little she patted the spot next to her, trying to be a good host to her new guest.

Ricky shrugs at her as she disregarded the thought of watching a horror movie, "You sure though? I could hold you and cuddle, and could hide in my chest if get scared. If still no, we can just watch a different movie or keep watching TV." He came to sit down only wearing boxer briefs and plain white t-shirt, he smiled at her offer and joke so he sat right next to her, one hand rested on her bare leg. "So what kind of stuff do you like to watch, Allison?"
He looked at her then back at TV, his hand feeling how soft and smooth her leg was, and glancing at her very exposed state, only thing that wasn't in full vision was her pussy, nipples, and ass. His face was slowly turning red, He hadn't been with too many girls and not much sexual experience so he felt nervous with her, her body was so ripe and perfectly shaped with curves and slender body. Deep down he would kill to have her but she was really under age to him; 27 to only age 15, whole 12 years difference.

The offer to cuddle made her smile, maybe a scary movie wouldn't be so bad if she had someone to take comfort in when things got scary. Before she had a chance to respond to his question she felt his hand on her leg, sending a soft little chill down her spine. The warmth of his palm against her bare flesh made her a bit more relaxed, and she found herself wiggling just a little so that her rear end pushed up against her, legs curling up onto his lap.

"I like comedies, romance, I've really been into sci-fi lately...but some of it gets a little too scary sometimes."

Allison relaxed a little, the weight of her legs across his lap would be a bit more apparent, the warmth of her rear end and center flush against his side. The show started again and her attention turned once more, letting out a sigh as her eyes focused in on the screen. Another funny scene played, and she found herself giggling a bit more than the previous time.

A few seconds in the giggling stopped, her face turning bright red as she felt her bladder release. Warm urine spilled from her in a heavy stream, soiling her little panties and even running out onto her new babysitter. Once it started she couldn't stop it, and after so much water it seemed as if the steady stream of liquid would never end.

Ricky smiled as she she moved her legs across his lap and her rear pushed up against his side. "Sci-fi is my second favorite to watch, I can watch other two fine but depending on mood." He looked at her giggling cutely then it turned into a deep red blush, he was about to ask why but then it happened. Allison began a seemingly never ending warm tangy yellow stream soaking her panties and sprayed against him soaking his boxer briefs and shirt. "Oooh dear, parents told me about this but didn't think it happen tonight already. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you or anything. But to prevent further damage and stain anything..." He peels her soaking wet panties as she's still urinating warm pee in a steady stream, pulls off from ankles and dropping wet panties on glass table then as her shirt gets sprayed on, he gets her shirt off as well. "You have quite the large bladder...heh." He says as seeing her warm urine stream arching and spraying, his shirt gets sprayed and soaked, during that he lays her on back and props her pussy up then leans in to latch mouth on her pussy to swallow her urine for every drop to prevent rug or couch from already further stain. He sucks softly as he looks at her face, his head between her legs swallowing mouthfuls of warm urine.

He didnt expect something like this to happen and especially first time meeting her, from this point on, their relationship would go under a big change from this event. Ricky didnt mind the taste of her urine, it tasted more like warm water than anything as she must drink lots of water. Ricky reached her hand and held it with fingers lacing with hers, he could imagine how embarrassed she must feel and he wanted her to feel, it would be okay.

Allison couldn't say anything, even as he peeled her panties from her body, still leaking warm wet fluid from her young pussy. Again she blushed as he mentioned her bladder, so embarrassed she couldn't keep eye contact with him. Something about watching it happen though, her warm piss splashing on his shirt and him acting so calm about it, it made her excited. The thought seemed absurd, and she quickly pushed it from her mind, as she doubted he was getting anything out of it himself, and just trying to be kind.

As he wrapped his lips around her she couldn't help but gasp, the sound of him swallowing down her wet mess filling the room as he gently sucked on her center. The blonde reciprocated as he reached for her hand, lacing her fingers with his and offering a small squeeze. Pulling her head up she watched him, entranced by the sight of the older man drinking down her wet mess.

It was soft, but there was a little moan that escaped her lips, bringing her hips up a little as she finally felt her stream coming to an end. A few more bursts would escape, her head rolling back as though she just climaxed as opposed to emptied her bladder. "Oh god..."

The words were laced with both embarrassment and pleasure, so confused about what had just happened she wasn't quite sire what to do or say.

As Ricky was softly sucking on her pussy swallowing her warm urine, looking up at her soon heard a soft moan escape her lips and made him smile. He squeezed back to her squeeze in their laced finger hold, he gulped the last few burst streams, he pulled away slowly and wiped her pussy and ass with his own bare hands. "Sorry this happened, lemme go put these in the hamper. Close your eyes, Allison." He says as about to take off his urine soaked boxers and shirt then puts in pile with Allison's urine drenched panties and shirt, then he slowly turns about to leave to put them into a hamper, touching her bare feet and his package grazing against her inner thigh.

As the moment ended she realized how incredibly turned on she was, her breathing a bit labored and her body aching with a dark and twisted need. There was no way to explain it, and she knew that it had to be a bit wrong to get turned on by someone drinking down her piss...but she couldn't deny the new wetness developing at her center.

As he turned to walk away, Allison opened her eyes and smiled up at Ricky, a devious little smirk. With one leg she tugged at him, using the other to anchor him down on top of her. Her skin was still a little damp with urine in some spots, but she figured with what had just happened he wouldn't mind too much. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen..."

The voice was hushed almost a whisper, her eyes searching his with a little smile on her lips. "Did you like doing that? It felt...amazing..."

With another soft little moan her hips swayed, her lower body now aching for attention. All she could think about was doing it again, along with an assortment of other naughty thoughts, her cheeks starting to flush as the images became more depraved and vivid. "I want to thank you for being so...nice...."

As Ricky was just about to to walk away, he got pulled down by her legs landing on her with his sack pressing hard against her wet pussy. He blushed deep red immediately and grew darker when she said 'that was the hottest thing she's ever seen and her asking if he liked doing it and adding how amazing it felt. He looked into her eyes deeply as laid still ontop of her, "Uhm, you are welcome.... Allison. Well....it didn't taste bad and your pussy I admit is perfect with its tight innie pussy and cute camel toe....lips are soft as a baby butt too...so ripe..." He felt her legs viced around him, Ricky was getting the hint that she wanted to thank him with more than just words. He over lapped his arms behind her head and looked deeply into her eyes few inches away from lips touching and her breasts flattened out beneath his chest. "I-I also would do it again for you anytime, it quenched my thirst too. Was much like water, just warm and yellow." His balls pressing harder against her pussy and his semi-hard dick laying across where her pubic mound would be. He was so shocked by what is going on and caught off guard he didnt make a move but keep looking into her eyes and lay there ontop of her. Ricky kissed her passionately and used one hand to brush hair out of her face and stroked one cheek, this feeling was coming over him now, it was an emotional pull to her and her eyes were making him mesmerized and that lust he had kept pushed down was rising, he only needed one more big push from her.

Allison blushed at his compliments to her young body, the wright of his rather large balls up against her pussy, the feeling make her ache with need. When he leaned into kiss her she instantly reciprocated, her lips parting against his with a little giggle of excitement. Canting her head she deepened the kiss, her tongue snaking out in search of his own.

Each pass of her lips made her want him more, she could feel the slickness building up between her thighs, the picture of him swallowing down her piss still playing in her mind, making her all the more excited. With a sway of her hips she pushed herself against him, rubbing her swollen clit against his heavy balls, causing her to moan into the kiss, muffled buy the passionate lipock.

"Ricky..." The words were breathy, needy even. Urine still wet, slick between their two naked bodies. "Please, I want you inside me..."

Ricky smiled as he felt her tongue snake through their locked mouths, he greeted her small tongue with his tongue lapping at it and sliding beside it. He deepened the kiss more by every second now, his mouth never leaving hers sucking faces basically with tongues dancing inside. Now there was no going back for him, he was to go all in for this ripe young fifteen year old virgin girl and make her his one way and another and another. His semen heavy big balls could feel how wet she had become now, his dick gotten harder but not quite full erection length but the thickness was definitely there at solid two inches thick with a very swollen rubbery head. His heart was beating really fast right at this moment, he breathed with an exhale as he gripped his gorged fat dick then guided the swollen head into her pussy parting the thick pussy lips slowly pushing into her tight virgin pussy, sliding one inch at a time til hit end then would pull out, thrusting slowly in and out of her.

Ricky didnt want to tear her pussy so he was going gentle at first til her walls adjust to him. He breathed deeply looking down at her making one loud clap at a time with his sex hitting hers each time slowly but hard. "Let me know when you need a rest, and want me to rest inside of you. I am not fully erect, so I want to go real slow for you for now. Allison, I-I think I need...you... There's a certain connection I feel with you, I know I dont know you much at all but I have this feeling. Mm-y My god....it feels so good to be inside you, I love the tightness and you fit on me like a glove. Say, do you wanna try riding me and bounce on me? I want you to experience this slowly and explore the feelings, focus on every nerve ending in your walls, and use your wall muscles to tighten and release, and milk me." He pulled out slowly and laid on his back, awaiting her. "Find your comfortable position with your legs to best support your self, I'll hold your hands if need me."

Allison groaned as she felt him push inside of her, it didn't matter how slow he went, it was going to feel uncomfortable. Ricky's cock was incredibly thick, and although it felt amazing as it spread her open, there was a bit of pain as well. There was no denying that she was thankful he wasn't fully erect, but there was even something about the slight discomfort that was delicious in it's own way.

The blonde just listened as he spoke, the whole time slowly sliding in and out of her dripping pussy, making her whole body shudder in pleasure. All she could do was nod as he asked her if she wanted to ride him. Part of her knew what they were doing was wrong, especially with how much older he was, but that just seemed to turn her on even more when she thought about it. Allison never knew how good it felt to be dirty, and this was making her fifteen year old head spin.

Crawling over him she straddled his sides before gently lowering her body down on top of him, his thick length once again stretching her open. Allison's head rolled back, her hips grinding against him before she slowly started to pick up the pace. With every bounce, her perky young tits swayed, and her moans echoed throughout the living room. It would become obvious that the pain wasn't so much a factor for her, loving the way it mixed in with the pleasure as she slid his length in and out of her, that young body accommodating to his size well.

"Mmmm Ricky..." She still wasn't moving incredibly fast on him, but it seemed she was steadily moving faster, the sound of their flesh slapping together coming in shorter intervals. "I know I need you...god...you feel so good. I love how...thick you are...."

Ricky knew deep down how much trouble he could get into if they were found out, but as long they as can they hide it until she becomes of legal age he was not gonna stop being with her and filling her up in every way. When she began rolling her hips against him and gradually picked up the pace and her bouncing on it, the blood flow to his fat dick was ever more increasing and her very tight walls squeezing him and her moaning out loud echoing through the house just only turned him on so much more and aroused his cock so immensely. Before long his cock thickened more in his rubbery swollen head, the mushroom growing larger, pulsing hard; and length growing to maximum of seven inches alone at the shaft. Ricky had reach full erection, his massive thick, growing, and pulsating head thumping against her cervix wall each time; with so much length, there was left over shaft outside of her pussy sheath, all that was needed was her to slam down hard enough to penetrate through her cervix wall to bury every single milimeter of his massive thick and long erection inside her and have nothing but her pussy lips pressing hard against the base.

He moaned loudly, "Oh god! Allison! F-fuck! I'm so fucking hard, you feel so fucking good...GOD!!! Please come down harder, please help me....my cock hurts....it's t-too hard....mmmmm...Allison squeeze your walls more!" Ricky was losing it, overwhelmed by her super tight pussy squeezing his cock and her bouncing down ever more faster, his cock was expanding in more thickness pushing more at her walls and his mushroom swollen head expanding as well oozing pre-cum over the rubbery head making it slick and sticky and pulsating with lots of blood, his heavy balls begging to release a relentless streamline of eruptions of hot thick sticky seed into her. He reached up with one hand on her belly and other squeezing the breast on his right tightly. Only time could tell when and how much Allison would keep up the increasingly faster pace of her bouncing on him, and ultimately slam her cervix down on him to penetrate herself with his massive thick and lengthy cock past her cervix wall.

Allison contracted her muscles around him, his thick cock still stretching out her velvet cunt walls. Still her pace quickened, the young blonde obviously growing more confident with her movements. "I think I'm falling in love...with your cock Ricky..."

There was a smile on her lips, never wanting him to be separated from her. Wanting one of her holes to be filled with his thick beautiful cock at all times. Needing to feel all of him inside of her she pushed down her body weight, shoving ever last inch inside of her. A scream of pleasure and pain erupted from her throat, her body trembling on top of him. "Fuck...fuck...."

Ricky moaned out, "Ffffuck! I AM in love with your dick sheath, the tightness is too good...! Allison, I hope your walls stay this tight on me..." He couldnt have imagined life any better without her, it may be illegal at the time for many years but as long as play coy and be sneaky about it for the years to come, his cock will forever belong in her tight cock sheath and stay with her, even after she doesnt need a babysitter anymore. When he felt her slam her weight down impaling her cervix wall penetrating it all the way through; he groaned and moaned when her pussy lips finally met all the way down to the base swallowing every single millimeter, he smiles hearing her scream of pleasure and pain and watching her body tremble and shake on his massive thick and long dick. He reaches his hands out and holds her waist firmly keeping her secure on his cock. Ricky soon first explodes with one big load of hot thick seed hitting her womb walls, followed by constant eruptions of hot thick seed slowly filling Allison's womb, his shaft pulsating n expanding out against her velvet walls. "Oh god...yesss....finally.." He moves her legs to be on him with her young small clean feet at his face, he kisses the bottom of them and caresses the sides of her legs and thighs.

Allison lets out a deep groan as she feel her tight little pussy being filled, hot thick ropes of cum coating her insides. The stream seemed endless, as she was quickly being filled. With the thick cock effectively plugging her up, she could feel her walls expanding to take more and more of his load. The young blonde found her back arching, lost in the feeling of being filled to the brim, her fingers trailing over her chest before roughly tugging on her pink perky little nipples with a moan of bliss.

"Oh god, keep filling me....." Allison held him inside of her, wanting every last drop that his heavy balls could pour into her. "Sooooo much cum....I love it..."

Leaning forward slightly she could feel it all inside of her, coating both her walls and his length. "Oh Ricky...promise me you'll never stop giving me...all that cum...."

Ricky props some pillows behind him and guides her lower body to grind on him, moving her ass cheeks to graze across his pelvis area. He loves the feeling of the skin of soft butt cheek skin rubbing against him, he moves his hands as soon she would get the hint and he'd cup her breasts firmly and squeeze them, massaging them. He nodded at her as she pleaded for never stopping giving her his cum, "Allison, every drop of sperm in my heavy balls will now belong to you hun. Need only to ask and all yours no matter the time or place. This is my only job right now so I have no reason to be anywhere cept with you." His pulsating cock kept pumping seed, few more eruptions then came down to a steady ooze flowing out manner now filling from bottom up.

Ricky soon got the thought after her womb would be filled to the brim and leaking out of her alil, he imagined her lips around his massive swollen head glistening with cum and pre-cum, sucking it hard like a lolipop and see her fifteen year old face bobbing on it, taking in more and more of his length down her throat. She already was obsessed of taking his seed one way, there was to be no stopping her once she tries feeding on it as well and the taste and feel of sucking on his meat stick. He looked into her eyes with a lustful haze.

Back
Top Bottom