Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Dom M with a dark twisted and creative mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokeyes

Moon
If you can't or won't hurt a girl,you should probably skip my requests ,but please read the paragraph below NO's.

So Hey,

Firstly thanks for stopping in, I am going to say right now I like to go to dark and uncomfortable places. Ok so what do I like ,well lets start with the

NO's
  • Skat
  • Vore
  • Feet
  • Clowns
  • Weak Men

Ok , thats out of the way. Recently I have been struggling to find a partner who has characters strong enough to compete with mine. I play female sub, however they fight like the bitches they are. Its the breaking I enjoy not the ,once she is broken.
They role over for no man, and they won't thank you if you do manage to get the better of them.And once its over I suggest backing away quickly. If you bring a good character the table you might convince her he is worth a second look.
I like my settings to be as harsh and dramatic as the characters , but the where, I am open to. Please feel free to come with me to ideas, just because these are my preferences doesn't mean I'm not open to other peoples Idea's , Infact I will only grow as an RPer if my boundaries are tested.

I am going to add to this when I have more time.

Smoke:angel:

Hmm what can I say, I've been aaahing and oohing over this for quiet a while, trying to figure out if I have a particular scenario in mind or if its more general than that. and its a bit of both.
So here goes; Firstly I play female characters and younger inexperienced males only , at the moment because thats obviously where my most believable observations come from. I like feisty characters outside of the bedroom who ultimately submit under sexual duress.
Secondly I like dark,
I'll be upfront here,the story is important but as you can tell I'm no grammar nazi and I myself am VERY out of practice, so whilst the story is important, I'm not expecting publishing quality, spellcheck and continuity are enough to be going on with.

I'm not restrictive though, I will try to turn my hand to any and all environments. I like stories that provide intense relationships, wether thats happy loving and exciting or torrid ,painful and unfair.
I do tend towards the darker side of dark.
Angst. violence, pain , manipulation , mind games , addiction , delusional , smut , gore and maybe some romance if it fits.
I'm not a fade to black person,if its going to happen I want it up on the page, but I will ALWAYS be open to discussions about that kind of thing.
I'm have no problem playing against , damaged , broken , possibly irreparable characters.
I will happily put my characters through hell.

What I want from a partner , Your gonna have to be strong willed and bloody minded .Male ,dominant, dark,darker better,.I am not averse to my characters dying within the context of the story or creating expendable characters . Push the envelope please.[/medium]

[/color]
Remember this list is guidelines, I don't in anyway expect all these suggestions to be met, a couple is fine.
visual avatar for the charter helps me a lot. not essential though
[li] Dominant men, to my submissive female, I like to be feisty and controlling outside the bedroom but when it comes to sex, turn me every which way but loose.
* Giving/receiving Oral
Coersion/forced sex,possibly pregnancy if it fits.
Demons,Angels , some beasts,run it by me I will let you know e.g Minotaur's
Sexual Humiliation,degradation, again outside the of the sexual context i like to be fiery.
Striking ,Choking , Hairpulling all to quite an extreme, i am not averse to having my ribs broken, or to be choked to unconsciousness while my partner continues on his merry way. This can take place outside of an immediate sexual context.
Knife play and Gun play , Blood ;Yes, Gore ;meh ,not nah ,just meh.
I am a born voyeur ,I like to watch,my partner abusing a third party, torture ,killing,or sexual domination
CyberpunkAnd Modern Real is my natural habitat,.But fantasy settings are workable.
drugs forced or consensual
psychological manipulation/corruption
sibling inscest
On the flipside gentle, tender loving passionate moments between me and my partner,to make me feel that i can see a side that no one else does.
Bad, bad, bad, boys I will not lie I like younger guys ,not exclusively I am open to a variety of ages, but sometimes dangerously young within the rules,especially the street kid type who has lost all his innocence. mmmmm. let him take his rage out on me ,while we plot and scheme to take over the world.mwhhahahaha.
Teeth/ Biting/
Werewolves, Vampires,cybernetics augments. (no twilight please)
Tattoos, Scars,
Humour,yes yes yes god yes,there is always a place for humour and wit.
Old American muscle cars, inpaticular the 70' plymouth hemi cuda could make me cum where i stand, oh god yes!
obsessive possessive or jealous partners
if there is a third party must be a weak or sub female, might consent to a another male if he is a very good friend or if it fits a specific scenario.

OFFS
Feet
Vore
Skat
Clowns
Weak Men
Dom women

So...Ideas

Bounty Hunter & Target/ Rival/Other .So , this first Idea is set in the future, possibly pos Ac, as preferred type of setting, I'm looking at the world as hardened place. Not a place of technology and luxury , unless you are exceptionally privileged . My character isn't , however she's an exceptional bounty hunter. She has a very good reputation, and a long list of contacts.
This story begins with her about to complete a job, everything goes according to plan when quiet suddenly she is assaulted and a fight ensues.....
And that is where you come in. Who is the person who has hunted the hunter? Since nearly all her bounties require the execution of the target, she certainly wouldn't be expecting one to come back to find her.
The Partner of a previous hit, maybe they've worked their asses off to seek revenge.
Disgruntled ex partner (work). Someone covering their tracks.
A contract,or maybe some super rich play boy who knows he's about to have bounty put out on him and wants to put the best out of business but decides on other things. I want this to begin threatening maybe even brutal, how it progresses depends on how the characters mesh together, do they end up killing each other hating each other, maybe they wind up partnering up. open to ideas .

Craving Werewolf RP I have a story but requires a Lit RP'r
Demon Hunter & Demon / Werewolf / Other?.This second one is more or less the same idea as before only our protagonist is a demon/ werewolf hunter, who has the tables turned on her,this can have a futuristic or fantasy setting, I originally fleshed it out with a drow huntress, but that can be altered. I expect brutality for my character here, , Again Ideas welcome.

3. Thief's Gambit . I like a futuristic setting for this MC is an thief,and an exceptional one at that. She steals to order, and one day on her way to make her delivery and get paid, Only Her goods get taken and she has a nightmare time convincing her employer that she really was robbed. They give her 24 hours to get the stuff back , oh and YC a minder is coming with her to make sure She does the job or dies trying . The under is also instructed to terminate her if She fails.
A Couple of Things that Just Popped into my Head .

* Walking back from a club or work one night MC is attacked only to be saved by an unlikely saviour. YC : Psychcopathic/ Sociopathic. /Criminal heavy , basically this is a Modern take on beauty and the beast. I want a seriously unhinged partner for this.

*Post Apocalyptic survival, ,you save MC life / or maybe MC steals from you and you catch them. You don' t kill them so what do you plan to do ? .this has potential to go from NC to C)

*How not to summon a demon- when your magic goes wrong- so a shaman summons a demon to do her bidding but makes a minor mistake and it goes horribly wrong.

If you made it this far I thank you for your time and even if we don't write together I hope you enjoy your time here. If there is nothing here for you but you liked my attitude PM me , and maybe you have something that floats by boat.

Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom