Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World- Character Profiles

FoxWriter

Cluster
This is where you post your Character Profiles for The World.

If you wish to play a game in The World you MUST PM ME FIRST.

If you do not have an already agreed upon Roleplay here, and you post a character profile, i will give you a verbal warning to have it removed and to discuss the RP with me first. then i will ask an Admin to remove your post if you fail to listen.

This is a SINGLE PLAYER ONLY Game. If you are interested, we will set up an an ertirly new setting for you to play. thank you.

Character Profiles must include:

Name:
Class:

Physical Description:

Personality:

History: (can be excluded if playing video game style)

Other Information: whatever you want here. is she allergic to peanuts? hates the color yellow?ETC ETC

Thanks for playing ^^

It's already begun, but I may as well place my profile here.

Name: Mikola
Class: Alchemist

Physical Description: A slim young man with a slightly pale complexion, though with traces of muscle on him. He has a slender, handsome young face framed by messy brown hair, has bright blue eyes sitting behind a pair of spectacles. He dresses surprisingly formal, with a white undershirt, a brown waistcoat, matching trousers, brown shoes, and a pair of brown, sleeveless gloves. On occasions he will also wear a somewhat tattered brown overcoat over the ensemble.

Personality: An intelligent, yet somewhat snarky individual, Mikola is always quick with a sharp ja at those who deserve it. However, despite his criminal background, Mikola is a decent individual, willing to stick his neck out to help those who need it, and is genuinely nice to those who deserve his kindness. He can be a bit of a flirt to a pretty face, and with the World as it is, he's in no short supply. He's rather game savvy and wants to see just how far he can push the game.

History: Not a lot has been revealed about his character's history yet, apart from the fact that he's a criminal and just before the game's beginning, was arrested for smuggling some highly dangerous substances.

Other information: If he could flirt with the GM, he would ^_~

Back
Top Bottom