Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem / Anime RP Interest Check | Literate & Descriptive | PICTURES ADDED |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unchained

Star
Here we go...

RULES

1. PM, email, messenger or thread is OK.
2. You have to post at least a paragraph, but more is always awesome. I try ti post around 3 at a time.
3. Please, please, PLEASE don't play a boring submissive. I won't play one, either. Give back as much as you get.
4. In your PM, state your favorite sex position in the title or I won't read it. That way I know you've looked over the rules. And I also know your favorite sex position!
5. Read all of these rules.
6. See rule #5.

Anime pictures aren't required, but are strongly encouraged.

I'm looking to do a harem style RP -- some people enjoy playing the girls, a lot don't, but I want to be as fair as possible with this. PM me and we can discuss the details, if you're interested at all -- I promise I'll do whatever I can to make it even on both ends. Either way, I'm going to get to potential plots.

PLOTS

Boarding School - A man gets a job as the principal in a boarding school. The twist? It's a boarding school for girls. Isolated and surrounded by women all the time, a group of teachers turn their eyes on to their new boss and seek to earn his favor and his attention in any way they can.

Transferred - Due to some crazy mix-up, a handsome teenager is sent to an all-girl's boarding school as the only male student. With stars in their eyes, the girls compete with each other to try and win his affection.

Dungeoneering - Stuck with a sorceress, a priestess and a warrioress, a man is sucked in to an adventuring party in a fantasy world, forced to act as the party's rogue -- and their boy-toy.

Royales - The son of royalty, a prince suddenly inherits an entire country after the tragic and sudden death of its king and queen. In need of a princess, now, the to-be king becomes a young bachelor and tries to find the perfect match, though he's not used to so many women competing for him.

- - - Update #1 - - -

A Curse! Or A Blessing..? - A (not-so-lucky?) teenaged boy stumbles across something strange while sneaking around his wannabe-witch sister's room. To get back at him for constantly looking through her things, she leaves behind a strange book in her panty drawer. To punish him for being such a pervert, he is cursed by some spell left behind that makes him irresistible to all girls... including herself! This is no blessing, though. Cumming comes with a hefty price...

Thief of Virtue - In a fantasy world, there's one thief in the realm who steals two things better than anybody else: treasures, and the hearts of women.

Prisoner of Whores - A legendary hero is sent to stop a group of women who have been rumored to be stealing away men in the dark of night, their corpses found days later. To his surprise, however, these are no ordinary women, but are a coven of succubi, instead. Doomed to become their prisoner, they attempt to break him like they do any other men who stumbles in to their lair -- though they find that he's not as easy to kill, unlike the rest...

Fostered - A fifteen-year-old boy is adopted by a rich and loving couple who hope to give unlucky teens a second chance. He's thankful to have his new family, but there's a catch -- all of his adopted siblings are girls!

- - - Update #2 - - -

Captain, My Captain! - In a steampunk world, there's an elite band of female mercenaries that go about the world on their airship, making money and doing jobs. Nobody has it as rough as their captain, however. Is it possible to keep this volatile group of girls in check while they constantly bicker over who senpai likes more?

Welcome to Paradise! - One lucky man wins an expensive vacation on some tropical island in the pacific. When he gets there, the beautiful and exotic women are to be expected -- what he doesn't expect is that he's the only man on this island, and that the girls are there to please him in any he (or they) feels necessary.

Random pictures with no plot attached...

Showers

Prince's Harem

Royal Servants

Sauna Time

KINKS

Anal
Dirty talking
Large breasts
Oral (giving and receiving)
Lactation
Rough sex
Morning sex
Shower/bathtub sex
Public scenes
Multiple partners
Age play (NOTHING CRAZY)
Clothed sex
Spanking, hair pulling, slapping, etc.
Switch characters
Striptease
Humiliation

I love your ideas and really want to play one with you but i think i'm not good at playing a harem therefore i will just give you a BUMP!! :p

isy_to_go said:
I love your ideas and really want to play one with you but i think i'm not good at playing a harem therefore i will just give you a BUMP!! :p

Would you like to tag team him then Isy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom