Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

The next morning, Scott was the first to awake. He snuck down the hallway and peeked into Mr. Allan's room, seeing that he was asleep. He then snuck back into the room and smiled at Jessica's sleeping form.
"Time to wake up, beautiful."
He uncovered her and gently pulled her pants and panties down. He then gently spread her legs and began licking at her pussy, reaching up to massage her left breast through her shirt, as well.

Jessica was whimpering in her sleep sadly throughout most of the night. When morning came she groaned as Scott tried to wake her up in protest and reached for the blankets before her eyes snapped open and she gasped, jumping in surprise before she whimpered and squirmed, blushing madly at the surprise wake-up call. She groaned quietly at his massage and looked down at him shocked. "S-Scott...!" She whispered, blushing madly as she continued to whimper quietly and squirm.

Scott chuckled as Jessica jumped up and began blushing.
"Well, that worked better than I expected."
He put a finger to his lips and pointed down the hall, silently communicating not to wake up dad.
"I wanted to make it up to you for sneaking out. Aside from that, last night really made me want to show you how much I cherish you."
He gently had her lay back and continued to lick her down below.

After a few minutes, he wiped his mouth and moved up to her, kissing her as he gently inserted his middle finger inside of her. He gently fingered her, touching her spots and feeling her warm wetness. He could tell that as shy as Jessica was, she really wanted someone to love her. He was going to be that someone. His arm went around her back to hold her in place as he continued fingering her. It was nice to be able to show her love in this way.

Jessica blushed more as he indicated to not wake her dad then her eyes widened in surprise as he mentioned how much he cherished her. She whimpered quietly as he laid her back and panted, blushing madly as she gripped the bed sheets and squirmed in pleasure. She looked up at him and whimpered shyly in the kiss before she gasped and let out a quiet, muffled moan as he fingered her, she was blushing incredibly and panting harder as she gripped onto him softly. She blushed more, her heart skipping a little as he held her in place and she continued to let out pitiful, muffled moans in the kiss, her body twitching as it was pleasured and began to rise in tension.

Scott could tell that Jessica was deeply enjoying the pleasure. He was also enjoying it, and his breathing was becoming heavier from the kiss. He separated himself from her briefly to lock the door, and then lifted the shirt over her head with her bra to reveal her big, bouncing boobs.
"I think your body is perfect."
He stood back and gave her a wink.
"Would you like to undress me, my sexy lady?"

Jessica was panting and blushing madly when he pulled away an locked the door. She then blinked in surprise and blushed more as he pulled her shirt and bra off. She then blushed even more and looked down quickly in embarrassment at his question, her heart racing at his comment on her body. "I-I... I suppose..." She said, glancing up at him shyly.

Scott nodded and helped her to her feet.
"Well, then we'll do this at your pace. I know this is all new to you, but take deep breaths and proceed at will. You'll get used to it after a while."
He gave her a short, gentle kiss on the lips and then stood there. He had never been undressed like this before, so it would be a first for both of them.

Scott watched as she undid each button on his shirt. It was open to reveal his muscular and heavily-scarred torso, and he helped her slide it off of his shoulders to the floor. He nodded encouragement, letting her know that she was doing fine.

Scott smiled wistfully as Jessica kissed a scar on his chest. He remembered that one, a gift from a student by the name of Victor Hectore. He was a student gifted with the ability to fly, and he thought because of this advantage he would be the one to end the winning streak that Scott had started nine fights prior to that one. Alan and Chiang had warned him that he would eventually face an opponent that would fight from the air, and taught him a technique to launch himself into the air. By punching the ground hard enough, he could launch himself into the air. By doing this, a surprised Victor took a Fist of Valor strike to the face that sent him crashing down to earth.

As his pants were undone, he let them slide down and stepped out of them. This would be the hardest part for her, removing the last of his clothes-his boxers. He nodded, silently communicating that she could do this. Though she was inexperienced in this regard, she did love him and the pleasure they had together. He knew she could do it.

Jessica was blushing madly as she saw the bulge in his boxers and she looked up at him shyly, her eyes timid and uncertain before she looked down again, taking a breath she slowly pulled his boxers back and down over his member, pulling them down till they dropped to the floor.

Scott stepped out of his boxers and now stood before her, naked as she was.
"That was great."
He gently took her hand and led her over to the bed, laying down with her. He put his arm around her and placed her hand on his member.
"Now we can please each other."
He began to kiss and finger her gently as she could do what she pleased to his cock.

Jessica blushed as they were laid down then she gasped softly and moaned a little at the fingering. She then whimpered shyly and softly began rubbing his member.

Scott decided that he needed to up the pleasure. He kissed her harder, using his tongue to full effect. He gently squeezed her tender breasts and rubbed the outside of her slit with his fingers. He felt like that might up her pleasure and loosen her up again. She was still very inexperienced and a little uncomfortable, so she would need time and experience at her own pace and done gently. Hopefully the more pleasure she got, the less awkward she would feel.

Jessica gasped softly and groaned quietly in the kiss as she panted and squirmed a little from his rubbing. She whimpered softly and continued rubbing his member.

Scott continued to pleasure Jessica and allow her to pleasure him as the two continued to make love. Her touch was light upon him, but firm enough to achieve the desired effect. As they reached the end of the session, he withdrew his fingers from her soaked nether region as he left a healthy amount of cum upon her ample chest. His heart was pounding and his breath was short, but he regained himself as he kissed her soft lips, showing his love and appreciation. The time for them to have sex was drawing near, but it would not be in her father's house. It would be somewhere more private, an intimate moment for only the two of them to share.

Scott stood up and gently took her hand.
"Let's go clean up."
He walked with her to the bathroom and turned on the water, thankful that Mr. Allan had not awoken to catch them naked in the foyer. He got under the water and used soap to clean her chest and below, making sure that her nether region in particular was clean after the act to avoid any kind of problems. He chuckled as he thought of his hero instincts mixed with his natural caring for her making him slightly annoying sometimes. He held her close and kissed her again as the water from shower lightly fell upon them.

Jessica was panting and whimpering as they pleasured each other then gasped and blushed brightly as he came on her chest. She whimpered softly and timidly followed him to the bathroom, not having cum yet and she looked down shyly as he cleaned her up.

Scott could tell that Jessica was not fully satisfied. However, there was little he could do about that right now. When they could be alone again, he could maybe get her to do it. They were both inexperienced, and though Scott was more worldly, he was not exactly a master of sex. It was much more challenging for him to be soft, to use his hands to nurture rather than destroy. Like starting the martial arts for the first time, it would take much practice.

Nevertheless, he cleaned her up good and then got a towel to dry them with. He put the towel around them as they went back to the bedroom and shut the door. He turned to her and sat down on the bed with her.
"You, uh...You don't have much experience with guys, huh?"
It sounded so awkward, but he wanted to know. Perhaps if they talked about it, it would help her overcome her shyness.

Jessica was blushing as he cleaned her then dried her off. She held the towel close around her as they sat down and chuckled softly at his question. "You're my first boyfriend ever. I don't have much experience with people in general outside of professional relations."

Scott listened to her and nodded.
"I can relate. You're my first girlfriend. My life changed forever after I got Valor, and I've spent many years just constantly fighting and training. For a long time I lived the life of the lone wolf, no real friends or lovers my own age. My only sexual experience prior to you was during my years at Shadowgreen where I was the equivalent of a Senior in college, and the woman who took it half-seduced me with pheromones, but it was a mind-blowing experience that I will never forget."

He smiled wistfully as he remembered the sensations that had traveled through his body, a body trained and conditioned for fighting not knowing what to do at the soft touch of a woman. Scott turned his head to look at her.
"I admit that I don't make the best of boyfriends. I have a very dangerous job and have spent most of my life learning how to be alone. I'm not very skilled yet, uh...physically. I'm a fighter, not a lover."

Scott smiled as he looked deeply into her eyes.
"I do love you, though. My heart bursts with love for you, a desire to protect you, a desire to help you be the best person you can be. By that standard, I would understand if you chose someone else as a mate. My life is dangerous and unpredictable, and I have enemies that would kill you in half a heartbeat if they could. A relationship with me is tantamount to sending someone onto the front line where a war is being fought."

Jessica looked down a little, feeling sad as he spoke so fondly of his apparently amazing first experience, knowing she would never be that incredible to him. She then blinked in surprise and she frowned as he spoke about her choosing a different mate and she lightly slapped his cheek. "Don't talk like that." She said simply before hugging him tightly.

Scott felt the light slap and chuckled as she held him tightly.
"Okay," he said with a bright smile, "but don't say you weren't warned."
He wrapped his arms around her, arms that would be there to protect her, no matter what. He kissed the top of her head closed his eyes as he rested his head against hers. He was sure that a part of her felt a little sad about how he had spoken about Elizabeth, but there was nothing for her to be jealous of. She had blown his mind, yes, but it had been just barely not rape; Jessica had won his heart and affections just by being herself, and that meant infinitely more to him.

Jessica smiled a little and nuzzled her face into his chest, taking a deep breath of his scent, sighing in comfort as she just rested there for a while, completely forgetting they were both still naked aside from the towels.

Scott laid back down with Jessica laying on top of him. As he looked down at her face buried into his chest, he couldn't be happier. His hands rubbed up and down her back, massaging her smooth skin with his strong fingers.
"I love you, Jessica."
Being together like this was something that he was deeply learning to love. For both of them, alone for much of their lives, it was beautiful that they had found an end to it together.

Back
Top Bottom