Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hungry Bride (DaddyisHere and Sensualist) - CLOSED

DaddyisHere

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Derek stood at the altar next to his best friend, Brad Prescott, and pondered the craziness of the past few days; The bachelor party, the strippers (who Derek had been against), the drinking, the rehearsal dinner, the flirting with the maid of honor. Well, the fending off of the maid of honor.

And, here they were watching as Tamara was walked down the aisle by her father. She looked like a bride out of a fashion magazine, but better, and Derek felt just a slight twinge of envy as she approached. The eyes that she looked at Brad did not hold the innocent gaze that he expected after hearing Brad's tales at the Bachelor's Party. They still hadn't had sex, and Tamara was a virgin. However, Brad knew the ways of the world enough to know that the look on her face was far from virginal. it was hungry, lustful... almost predatory.

Lucky, lucky, man, thought Derek to himself.

Derek had three big jobs for the day.

One, the rings, which he remembered.

Two, the speech, which he nailed. One didn't get to be a venture capitalist by being a wallflower and he was happy that the crowd ate out of the palm of his hand.

Three, keep Brad sober.

He did not do so good at three.

There were two Brads. There was Brad before three drinks. Fun, insightful, and a great, great guy. Then there was Brad after three drinks. After that, he turned into Frat-Bro Brad, who could be fun, but could also be off the rails and unpredictable, as had been evidenced at the Bachelor Party. Unfortunately, and with Derek's toast, no less, Brad had reached his fourth drink... which had proceeded to his fifth-through-12th drinks, at least.

The good news was, that Brad did not embarrass Tamara or himself, or their families, the bad news was, by the time of the last dance for the Bride and Groom, he was weaving like the proverbial drunken sailor, (and Brad was actually apretty good sailor.)

He hurried out to the dance floor during the applause after the song to slip a strong arm through Brad's to prop him up as best he could without making it seem conspicuous.

As soon as they left the dance floor and got to the hallway, he slipped Brad's arm around his shoulder.

"Helluva wedding," said Brad. "Fuckingawesomewedding!"

Derek shot an apologetic look to Tamara as Brad almost fell.

"Okay, screw this," said Derek. He cast about and was grateful to see a luggage cart, the flat kind with the brass frame where you can hang garment bags.

"Hop on, cowboy," said Derek, lowering Brad down to sit on the cart, legs splayed apart.

"I'm married, Derek," said Brad, sloshing his words. "I got married to Tamara, oh, high Tamara!"

"Yep, you're married, buddy," said Derek.

"Gonna have sex," said Brad. "We waited. Tamara and I waited for tonight."

"I know buddy," said Derek.

They reached the room and Derek slid the room card out the pocket in Brad's tuxedo. They rolled into the room and Brad looked up at him.

"Derek," he said. "Shh... don't tell Tamara about the two strippers I fucked at the Bachelor party. She'd be mad."

Derek gave a panicked look to Tamara.

"Tamara, he's drunk and..."

"Gotta hurl!" said Brad.

"Fuck!" cursed Derek.

He grabbed Brad's arms and dragged him quickly to the toilet in the bathroom and propped him up over it as the puke began to flow.

RE: The Hungry Bride (DaddyisHere and Sensualist)

4c00f86d3b47529227210e0d512202cf.jpg

Here comes the bride, all dressed in white...

Not too many brides these days could wear a white wedding dress honestly, Tamara Ellis thought. (Tamara Prescott... Mrs. Tamara Prescott... Mrs. Brad Prescott she reminded herself, trying out the new surname with relish). Not that she blamed women that gave it up before they were married; given her own... intensive research... into what went on in the bedroom these last few months, she was starting to wonder how much longer she could have resisted it, had the wedding been postponed by some catastrophe. But she had kept her virginity through high school, through college, through getting a job with Flora magazine, through her realtionship with Brad and through their engagement, so she could wear white with pride.

Beringer-Vineyards-Napa-Valley.jpg

And there had been no catastrophe. The long-planned wedding had gone off splendidly and perfectly, hosted in a beautiful European-style mansion in a Napa Valley winery/hotel with gorgeous views over the warm, rolling fields of grapes ripening on the vine. Ripening. That's what Tamara felt like. Like her burgeoning sexual awakening was a fruit that was swollen, juicy, ready to be plucked... She looked over to where Brad was talking to the priest with a hot shiver running down her spine. Tonight. Her brows knitted slightly over her clear grey eyes as she saw Brad swaying where he stood. Looked like he had had a few too many... but his best man, Derek was there, trying to slow Brad's roll.

Thank god for Derek.

God damn you Derek!

Tamara wanted to scream as she and the best man helped – or rather hauled – her newly-minted husband to their honeymoon suite like a load of drunk luggage. Rationally, she knew it was Brad's fault that he'd drunk so much on an empty stomach, but she couldn't bring herself to blame him, so Derek got that dubious honour. Why didn't you stop him?! Frustrated and concerned, she hed the door open as Derek manoeuvred the cart in.

"Derek," Brad said. "Shh... don't tell Tamara about the two strippers I fucked at the Bachelor party. She'd be mad."

Why... didn't you... stop him...?

Shocked. Numb. Tamara knew Brad hadn't been a virgin when they were engaged, but he knew she was, and that she was saving herself for him. He'd agreed not to pressure her for sex, to wait through the engagement with her.. and he'd... he'd...

What was that sound? That high-pitched, wailing roar, like an on-rushing train in a tunnel. Like a kettle on the boil. Like an air-raid siren. Like a... scream? Like her scream? Was she screaming, screaming so loud her throat hurt, so loud that Derek's ears would definitely hurt? Huh. So she was.

“HOW COULD YOU? HOW COULD YOU, BRAD?!” Tamara screamed as the best man dragged the groom into the bathroom. She bolted after them, pushing into the room with them as Brad curled over the bowl and vented himself. In a furious blur of white she lifted her foot and drove it square between his crouched legs, into his groin, giving him something else to vomit about.

“I SAVED MYSELF FOR YOU! HOW COULD YOU? THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT!” the bride screeched like a banshee, the subtle eyeshadow beneath her betrayed, berserk grey eyes smearing as they started to brim over.

Holy. Fuck.

'Trainwreck' was the best description for the last ten minutes.

Derek had seen the glances from her and knew it wasn't good. This was his fault.
How was this fault? He didn't know, but he was pretty sure it was going to be. He'd tried to slow Brad down from drinking, both at the Bachelor Party and the reception. He'd tried to talk Brad down about the strippers, but to no avail.

Now, Tamara was kicking Brad in the balls... for good reason, mind you, and he was fairly certain that he would be to blame for that, too.

For now, he had to do his best to stop her from doing permanent bodily injury. He bodily picked her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom suite, leaving Brad to fend for himself in the commode.

"Tamara..." (Fuck, how could she look so good even with her mascara starting to smear) "Tamara, I know this won't help... right now... but when Brad did, he promised that it was the last time. That once he was married, you'd be the only one."

Tamara squealed indignantly as Derek picked her up in his strong arms, carrying her to the bedroom. All she could think about was that this was how it should have felt with Brad carrying her across the threshold... instead of them having to cart him in like a sodden sack. “Let me go! Let me...” the redhead snapped, beat her palms against Derek's shoulders. She managed to wriggle her legs out of his grasp and set her feet on the ground – where it turned out that four-inch heels aren't the best footwear to kick someone around with. The stiletto of one shoe had been damaged, and snapped off when she put her weight on it.

The blushing (or rather flushed with anger) bride collapsed down onto her ass, her dress billowing up around her as she crumpled so that for a moment she looked like nothing so much as her own tiered wedding cake. Tamara let out a sob of grief, but her expression rapidly veered from sadness to anger as Derek spoke, perfect jaw tightening, eyes narrowing as she looked up at him. “Ohhh. Only once? Well that's nice. How sweet of him to only cheat on me once. To only break my heart once. Or is it twice, if it was with two sluts?”

She gave a sound that was haalf a bitter bark of laugher and half another sob, then pushed herself up off the floor and onto her hands and knees. Her lithe figure shimmered in its (now slightly creased) virginal white dress as she crawled over to the bedside table, where two bottles of champagne sat cooling in a bucket of ice, all part of the honeymoon suite package. Tamara grabbed the cork and forced it out with a grunt of effort, the bottle immediately welling up into a torrent of foam that spilled down its neck and onto her hand. Tamara raised it to her lips and sucked at the champagne like a baby, tipping it up and taking a hearty glug.

Derek had dealt with many broken heels and they were always a pain... except for this time. As he watched Tamara's leg wobble and drop four inches, and then see her walk lopsidedly to the bed, he gave silent thanks that she hadn't had more traction or she might have destroyed him in her rage.
As it was he could just watch and stand with his hands awkwardly in his pockets as she cracked open the bubbly and took a long swig. Good for her, he figured. Unlike Brad, she'd barely touched anything at the reception other than the required sips for toasts. She definitely needed this. At last, he approached her and knelt down at her feet.
"Here," he said, softly. "Cinderella doesn't need her slippers any more."
Gently, he unclasped her stilettos and surreptiously noticed that she still have real garters on with her silk stockings, the one that Brad had taken off had clearly been a prop."
He slipped the shoes off and set them aside, then stood up and sat on the bed next to her.
"I'm... really sorry, Tamara," he said.
When no reply came right away he said, "Hey, can I have a drink?"

The champagne effervesced on its way down her throat, and the alcohol quickly blossomed through her bloodstream as it hit her stomach. Unlike Brad, though (that drunken, cheating, non-consumating, not-giving-her-what-she-desperately-needed bastard![/i]), she'd filled up by nibbling on tasty canapes and the banquet. At least as much as one could fill up in a wedding dress this tight. Anger and pain faded to a sharp melancholy as the bubbly mellowed the tempest of her mood, and Tamara gazed down at Derek where he knelt at her feet, next to the bed. She didn't resist as he slid off her high heels, instead absently bobbing her foot up and down as he held it, the white silk stocking brushing his palm and wrist.

As he rose to sit on the bed she sniffed, her mascara smudged into dark clouds beneath her eyes, her perfectly-painted lips pouting. Tamara took another long swallow of champagne, gasping for breath with a little hiccup as she finished, then shoved the bottle into Derek's hands. “This is my wedding night,” she said sadly, grabbing the hem of her white gown and letting it run between her fingers. “It was supposed to be perfect. I saved myself for this. For this? I was going to give Brad everything I'd been saving.” Tamara sniffed, and wiped her nose with the back of her hand.

Blinking the residual tears from her eyes, the betrayed bride lifted her head and stretched her neck, gazing at the ceiling before staring forward again. “I even... I mean, I wanted to know what I was supposed to do. I studied. I did research on, on, you know. Sex. Fucking.” Tamara never swore in Derek's experience, and she pronouced the word slowly, carefully, with obvious relish.

“I didn't want to be a fumbling virgin who didn't know what goes where everything goes. I wanted to please him. Him. FUCK!” This time it came out hard and fast, with the force of rage behind it.

He listened as she went on her justified tirade and he was, well, he was surprised. He'd expected the focus of the anger to be the infidelity, and maybe talk about the fear of giving up her V-Card. Instead, she was... wow. Yeah, he never would have predicted that.

"You know, that's awesome," he said. "And shame on Brad even more. He obviously had no idea what he was getting. I mean, if you're that into sex already, never having done it, I can't imagine what you'll be like after you've tried it."

Speaking of Brad, suddenly, he came stumbling out of the bathroom. "Hadtoomuchtodring" he said, eyes blurry. Then, he took one turning spin and landed face down on the couch, snoring within five seconds.

Derek looked at Tamara's face, which was a mess.

"Umm... Tamara, don't take this the wrong way, but you might want to get out of that dress. If you're face smears any more... it could be, bad.

He looked down and saw that some makeup wipes were at the top of her bag with all of her supplies. He grabbed out the wipes.

"Do you want to... you could slip out while I look away and I can get you a robe before we get you cleaned up?"

Tamara's gaze snapped balefully to Brad as he staggered out of the bathroom, but Derek also saw her brows crinkle slightly in concern as he toppled onto the couch. She sighed heavily and looked down at the champagne bottle in her hands, shaking her head as her husband started to snore. Lying there in a drunken stupor when he should have been fucking her brains out... showing her what she had been missing for so long... giving her what her body, her mind, her soul needed. Incredibly, she realised despite the emotional rollercoaster of anger, grief and disappointment she'd been on, she was still horny. She'd been psyching herself up for so long about her wedding night, going over every single sexual act, position and kink she was eager to try that her womanhood didn't seem to realise Brad was in no state to fulfil its needs... if she even wanted him too, now.

She looked at Derek and smiled gently, shaking her head again. “You're a good guy, Derek. I wish...” she sighed heavily, not finishing that thought either to him or to herself, and stood up, her stockinged toes digging into the soft carpet. “You're right. Maybe I can get some store credit when I return this thing if it doesn't have make-up stains on it.” She grabbed the box of wipes and tucked them under her arm, then turned her back on him. Tamara brushed her coppery hair over one shoulder, the strands tumbling in a gleaming torrent against her creamy skin, and turned her head to glance over the other at Derek, delicate chin on her slender shoulder.

“Could you unzip me?”

Derek gulped at the view before him. Tamara, her shoulders bare, her hair starting to come down... makeup still smeared, but not as bad. Well, she was certainly easy on the eyes. To have her asking him to unzip her... fuck, and double fuck.

Could she possibly look any more tempting.

The proper thing to do would be to go up and grab the zipper pull, and that's all, and pull it down.

Derek... did not feel proper suddenly.

"Sure... sure thing, Tamara."

He walked up behind her and stood close... perhaps too close, his chest brushing her shoulder.

Placing one hand over that slender, sexy shoulder, he made the pretense of using that for leverage as he unzipped her. This was no basic zip-down, though. He pulled it down very, very slowly, his hand brushing her back and then her white bustier as he got it all the way down to her shapely young, virgin ass.

"There you go, Tamara," he said in a husky voice in her ear. "And Tamara, this is wrong of me to say, but do you really want to just get mad at Brad. Or... do you want to get even.,"

Breath catching as Derek's hand clasped her shoulder, Tamara stood stock still as he moved up behind her. Chin still resting on her shoulder, lips slightly parted, she watched him from the corner of her eye. She felt the warm, hard plane of his chest brush her shoulder, and her teeth dug into her lower lip as he slowly... slowly... damnably slowly started to lower the zipper on the back of her white gown. She swore she could hear every single one of the teeth unclasping, one by one. She wasn't sure whether she wanted him to hurry up, or go even slower, make the moment last. Her skin goosebumped as his fingers traced down her spine, until the dress was undone all the way, and she clasped her arm across her stomach to hold it up.

Tamara blinked at Derek's words, her heart skipping a beat. What? Did he...? Did she... “I... I'll be back,” the young bride said hesitantly, and she hurried across the room to the bathroom door. As it swung closed, Derek caught a glimpse of the dress sliding to the floor with a silken whisper. In the bathroom, Tamara grimaced, flushed the mess in the toilet and put the lid down. She turned to face herself in the mirror, splashing water on her face and using the make-up wipes to cleanse. That done, she met her own gaze for several long moments. Well, it was now or never. Did she want to get payback on Brad? Maybe... maybe not. Did she want to lose her virginity tonight? Oh fuck yes.

The bathroom door swung open, and Tamara stood framed in it, stripped down to her bridal lingerie, sans make-up but radiating her natural beauty. The sheer white corselet clung tenaciously to her slender, curvaceous figure, a lace bow around her waist and the low-cut panties. Matching silk stockings where held up by attached suspenders, and as Derek had observed the real garter was still wrapped around her toned thigh. She raised one arm, resting it against the doorframe and leaning slightly to the side as she stared at Derek. “Is there any champagne left?” she asked, her voice slightly husky. “Don't think you're going anywhere. If Brad pukes in his sleep and drowns in it, I need someone to tell the police I didn't murder him.” Tamara laughed softly, brushing her copper tresses back behind her ear.

b88c07ba09afb0642ceec53864db0e98.jpg

Internally, Derek's basic reaction was "Holy. Shit."
Externally, he did his best to play it cool, following Tamara's lead.
"No... absolutely," he said, softly. "I mean, what kind of best man would I be to abandon you with someone this sick, regardless of the reason. I'm just being a good friend, right?"
He picked up the champagne bottle and grabbed the two flutes.
"Yes, we have some more champagne. This one is half full, and we have another one and we've got room service after that... but we'll be careful to pace ourselves, unlike some people.
He filled the two flutes and set the bottle down on a table. Handing one flute to Tamara, Derek held up his glass.
"To... what should we drink to?"

Tamara swayed over towards where Derek sat, the sheer white lingerie like a veil of mist over the smooth, glowing-with-youth skin beneath. He wasn't sure whether the roll of her hips, the strut of her legs, the way her breasts bounced firmly in their lace cups was a deliberate attempt at provocation, or just habit from working at a fashion magazine around so many models. She took the flute from his hand, her fingers briefly brushing his and then hopped onto the bed next to him, leaving about a foot of space between them. She leaned back slightly and crossed her legs, the stockings making a silky rasp as they ran over each other.

“A toast? God, I don't know. To marriage? To love?” Tamara gave a bitter little laugh. “I know. Here's to sex.” She raised her glass and clinked it against his, then took a long, slow sip of the champagne, rolling it around her mouth, letting the bubbles tingle on her tongue and the sweet flavour suffuse her taste buds before swallowing.

“I'm going to be a virgin on my wedding night. How pathetic is that? I was going to rock his world tonight. I read so many articles on 'how to please your man'... so many videos on how to fuck like a pornstar... so many things I wanted to do to him, him to do to me. I wanted to do everything. Everything. No limits.” Tamara looked across at Derek, raising her eyebrows to and repeating herself forcefully to make the point. “No. Limits.”

Derek took in what she'd said. Her body had sent a lot of 'Yes's', but her words were bordering on 'maybe' to 'no'. Upon seeing her in her lingerie, Derek's resolve about being an honorable man had evaporated. Any misgivings he had were gone... or they were suppressed by his hyper-enflamed libido.

He still knew he was walking on very shaky ground here. One wrong word, one wrong move and nothing that he would hope happen would come to pass.

"Then we have our toast," he said. "To no limits."

He clinked her glass, took a drink, then moved closer to her on the bed. He leaned over and whispered softly to her, his lips grazing her ear and the side of her cheek as he spoke.

"You know, Tamara," he said. "This world is all about limits. Limits, and boundaries. We have to make decisions about those boundaries and whether we'll step past them or not. For example, you've given yourself a boundary of not losing your virginity until your wedding night. Of course, Brad gave you a commitment of fidelity. I realize that you have to ask yourself something. Will you stay with Brad? Will you have the marriage annulled?"

He finished his drink and set the glass down on the floor and moved even closer to her.

"I personally think you should wait for that decision for the morning," he said. "For now, you've got tonight."

He leaned into her, lifting one hand to let his fingers gently graze the tops of her breasts.

"You need to decide which 'limits' you want to obey and which ones you want to break."

Feeling even more bold because she hadn't pushed his hand away, he lowered his lips to her cleavage and kissed the top of each breast."

"But think about this, Tamara, you promised yourself you would wait until your wedding night. All of that fucking like a porn star, things you want to do. If you do call it off with Brad tomorrow, can you wait the year...(kiss) two years (kiss), three years it will take to find someone else? Can you live within those limits?"

He had kissed one breast each time, and then her neck.

Tamara's cheeks coloured with a faint pink blush as she realised what she'd said, and when Derek offered a slightly less scandalous toast. “To no limits,” she agreed. Although as she sipped her champagne, in retrospect it wasn't that much less scandalous...

Her eyes widened and breath caught as Derek leaned towards her, the warmth of his breath, radiating from his body suddenly very noticeable against her mostly-base skin. “Yes, boundaries are important,” she said, not realising what she was saying, just making sounds to fill the gaps in the conversation as her hormones simmered in her veins, as her blood rushed in her core. “Very import... oh...” she squeaked as his fingers brushed over her décolletage, and her chest seemed to swell against her corselet as she took a deep sharp breath, her nipples pebbling visibly through the white lace. She wanted to speak, to move, but all she could do was shiver as his mouth pressed to her flesh, so hot, so knowing... to stare at his broad shoulders and tapered body in his tuxedo... to melt inside as his mouth brushed her throat, which turned out to be one of her weak spots.

Tamara reached up and grasped Derek's shoulder, and it seemed as if she was stopping him from moving closer or readying herself to push him back. Her eyes slid away form him to the tangled mass of her husband on the couch, tied in a boozy knot of limbs, and suddenly her breath burst through her lips in a single determined puff. With a display of sensual flexibility, Tamara threw one of her long, slim, stockinged legs over Derek's, and used her hand on his shoulder to lift herself up and on to his lap. She straddled him, her panty-class ass light on his thighs and hair falling around her face in wild red strands.

“No limits,” she repeated huskily, bringing her champagne flute up and pressing it to Derek's lips, tipping half of what remained into his mouth before finishing the rest, throwing her head back to swallow it quickly. “I want you to have everything I was going to give to Brad, Derek. I want you show me what I was missing. I... want you... to fuck me.”

"Oh, Tamara," he said. "I will absolutely be fucking you. But in due time. We need to keep in mind that you've hardly done anything so far, so how about we work our way up to fucking, okay?"

His hands were caressing her back both through the fabric of her lingerie and above, spinning gentle circles on her shoulders.

His cock was straining inside of his dress trousers, but the heat of her sex against him was a nice sensation to appease his need as he outlined his plan.

"For example," he said, his lips returning to the tops of her breasts. "Have you ever had a man kiss your breasts? All of your breasts? Sucked your nipples? Taken as much of them into his mouth as he could? Do you want me to call them breasts, or would you rather I say 'tits'?"

Back
Top Bottom