Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One on one roleplays! [MxF, MxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwiz

Banned
Banished
Hello, all. My name is Fwiz. I am looking to find some writing partners. I have been roleplaying for roughly twelve years so I consider myself a least a bit experienced. Writing is a passion of mine and one of the things that I love to write are roleplays! But it is only fun whenever you have another person who is equally as inspired and motivated as you. So I hope I find some inspiring and motivated people!

My history of roleplaying has been filled with various stories mostly taking place in a slice of life or modern setting as some call it with plots/storylines based around romantic plots. This is the only kind of roleplay I am interested in at the moment and I am hoping to find some people on this website interested in the same. (Since I know it's a concern for some: there will be sex in the roleplay. But it will come when appropriate and it will not be the main focus of the roleplay.)

My only method of roleplaying at this time is through AIM. My screen name is fwizzor. I am hoping to hear from you soon!

RE: One on one roleplays! [MxF, MxM, FxF]

I have a FxF plot idea i have been playing around with if you want to hear it. It is a good girl/bad girl kind of plot but i would love to brain storm as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom