Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Another Look Kuziya and Thecumdump

kuziya

Star
Lucas Elliot pushed his way through the crowd of people heading in every direction. His gray eyes flicked over people as he pushed his way past a lot of people. heading to different classes. He saw a few people he knew pushing through the crowd. He hated how crowded it was. He made it free as the bell rang. He slipped inside and sat down sighing as he was free of the mayhem. Lucas brushed several locks of light brown hair behind his ear and leaned back a smirk on his lips.

Lucas was a popular student. He was either well liked by his friends or feared because he bullied other kids. He had to get his anger out because his position at home didn't allow him to do anything or his mom... better not to think about it.

Skyler Andrews lets out a soft whimper as he pushes through the people. He wasn't one to be late to class, always wanting to be on time. However with how things got between classes it was hard for the young male. He shifted past a few before he finally makes it to class. As he steps in he glances around for a moment in search of an open seat.

Spotting an open seat Skyler whimpers a bit more seeing who was sitting next to it. The local bully Lucas. Biting his bottom lip softly Skyler moves over to the seat and sits down, setting his bag down as well. He tries to ignore the male next to him as he begins to get ready for class.

Lucas spotted Skyler come in and he couldn't help, but grin as he came in. When he sat down beside him he turned to face him the nasty grin still on his lips. "Hey nerd! You were almost late. Would that make you cry if you were?" he was leaning toward him gray eyes alight.

Skyler glances to Lucas for a moment as he begins to speak up. Staying silent Skyler looks away, trying to ignore Lucas. Though after a few brief moments Skyler begins to speak up, trying to sound tough. " Could you leave me alone Lucas? I'm not in the mood for your crap. "

Lucas laughed before rolling his eyes. "Oh sorry am I botthering you?" he drew out the word bothering. "Sorry, but you gave up that luxury when you sat beside me." he knew that the only spot wasopen by him.

Skyler glances to Lucas and glares at him, trying to keep up his tough guy. " Yeah, you are bothering me. Why don't you act like a backpack and zip it. " Skyler says, trying to make fun of Lucas.

Lucas started laughing. He leaned on the desk and laughed. After a second he straightened up. "Well that was a nice try." he commented grinning. "I'll have to give you credit for that." his eyes fell on the teacher walking in. Hesighed and turned away from Skyler. If he didn't pay attention and... no. He shoved the thoughts away. Don't think of her. The teacher turned to face the class and started listing rules. Lucas tried not to act like he was bored. He had heard this all before.

Skyler groans softly as he listens to Lucas laugh. Though he was trying to get Lucas to shut up, Skyler knew he would have to listen to him more. However that all changes as the teacher walks into the class room. Looking to the teacher Skyler lets out a sigh of relief. Now he wouldn't have to put up with Lucas for the rest of class, or at least he hopes he does not have to.

After the teacher finished listing rules she went over what was to be expected in this class. Then she started the lesson. Lucas's eyes were on her as he took notes. He tried to not look like he was though. If his friends found out he would be laughed at. It was hard to take notes and not fall in the eyes of his friends.

Unlike Lucas, Skyler quickly fell in and began to get to work, having no problem with lessons. As he began to work Skyler glances to Lucas from time to time knowing he was probably having trouble. Though Skyler didn't give much thought to it, focusing on his own work rather then his bully.

Lucas's hand moved across the paper and he did have some problems his mouth turning in the corner as he frowned, but he just kept writing. He glanced at Skyler beside him for some brief moments eyes switching to his paper.

Skyler glances over to Lucas again for a moment before looking back to his work. As he works Skyler has no problem with doing the work the teacher had given them . He even enjoyed the work.

Lucas looked over at Skyler. Why did he keep looking at him? He grinned putting the information away until later. He finished a paragraph then the bell rang. Lucas stood gathering his stuff now that the clas was over a grin was spreading across his face. He glanced at the male beside him then slipped out the teacher still watching. A grin was forming and he would ask in a not so nice way.

Skyler continues to work as class goes on. When the bell finally rings Skyler lets out a soft sigh, knowing that he would have to deal with Lucas once again now that class has ended. He gathers his things, slipping his bag over his shoulder before he leaves the classroom, trying to slip away from Lucas before he can be caught.

Lucas saw him come out and waited a bit before pouncing grabbing him. "So tell me nerd why do you keep looking at me? Is there something you like about me?" he asked his face a couple a feet away a scowl on his face.

OOC Sorry I've been gone I'm starting college and I'll try to post promise.

kuziya said:
Lucas saw him come out and waited a bit before pouncing grabbing him. "So tell me nerd why do you keep looking at me? Is there something you like about me?" he asked his face a couple a feet away a scowl on his face.

OOC Sorry I've been gone I'm starting college and I'll try to post promise.

( Thats ok. no worries )

Within a matter of moments Skyler gasps and whimpers as Lucas pounces and grabs him. Looking to the male Skyler remains silent and whimpers more as he shakes his head, biting his bottom lip as he knew a beating was probably coming.

OOC Sorry

Lucas glared. "Well!" he hissed pressed into him. "What's the answer." he glared at him. He waited his teeth biting his lip. He wondered if he was even going to get a reply at all. The boy looked terrified of him.

Back
Top Bottom