Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped In Love -M×F×M

randomthingslover1

Supernova
6.Trapped In Between​
021112_vampire_diaries_3120211163027.jpg

Pairing:M×F×M

MC is the the heiress to a billionaire. Sweet, Studios, Caring..in short she was very happy with her life.A loving father, cute younger brother and a caring Nanny.Everything was perfect until one day, her father was caught for his illegal dealings, and the princess was brought down to ruins.
That's when the brothers came in.One who studies with her in college and had a crush on her, the type of crush that proves to be fatal.He offers her a job as a maid in his house, which would involve her cleaning in her lingerie and would pay her tuition as well as her brother's school fees.It was simple.What she didn't knew was that his father, a business tycoon himself, would soon loop her in a contract th:Dat would make her the maid slut, just like the other girls in the house.
He is a male chauvinist and has a harem of maid sluts that are to be used as anything he and his two sons wish as.Rape, Bondage, BDSM, Extreme sex, all are things both the boys have grown up seeing, knowing woman are nothing but piece of meat.But what happens if they start to feel something for the new maid?

Will have Extreme stuff, (as much dark as you want)
May include:
Branding
Rape
NonCon
Bondage
Photography

But Romance is the main theme

I am looking for two roleplayers to play the two brothers.Either one of us could play the father.It is a long term RP, and I'd like serious people to contact me.

My only no is-Blow Job, excessive scat.

Back
Top Bottom