Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World Sex Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki
Life : 7

She managed to get up in few instants, regaining her composture despite a strange tinglimg at her backdoor an a rather pleasant warmth spreading from her intimacy. Understanding that her only chances are to hit soon after his strike, she ran against him.

Her globes heavily danglimg and jumping in her jog, crrtainly distracting people looking at her from home. Her target are his pants, jumping on the ground at his feet like a goalkeeper, she managed to grab hold of his buckle, tearing the black fabric apart. Without his trousers, only his undergarments protected his bulgjng hard cock from her advances.

Without wasting time, she proceeded to caress his cock trough the fabric, giving him a sultry look. Then, she leaped away from him. No taunts from her: concentration must be preserved.

Derek
Life: 9
Armour: 1

When she finally move and tore away his pants, Derek smiled as she also played with his cock though his boxers. "Now your getting into to it Human, keep up something like that, and I'll start calling you by name" Derek said to her. There was no taunt this time, despite everything he had done to her, he wanted the crowd to see this new girl in a good light even if she lost this match.

Nikki
Life : 7

<<Starting to call me by name?>> replied her with a smirk <<I still don't know if i can call you but puppy, ...puppy.>> With her last statement, nikki leaped again against him, trying to move as confysedly as possible, with swirls and jogs, like in an exotic dance. Her features shone in the gleamkng light filtering trough the canopy, shining over her mesmerizing wet body.

Finally she reached him, tugging his animalistic feets to her, she managed to make him fall to his back. She quickly moved upward his body, her face few inches away from his crotch, her hands rolled his boxers down his thighs and away, below his knees.

She looked at him <<A doggy with its belly in the air. Are you submitting puppy dear?>>

Derek
Life: 10
Armour: Broken

Derek laughed as she strip him fully as he said "No, but thank you for giving my a chance to restore some energy", With that he rolled out from under her and her and pulled off his boxer and threw them into the crowd, Woman cheered as one of them grab his boxer and held it as a trophy. "Now my Human, we get into the really really sexy and hot stuff" Derek said to her as his erect cock ebbed out a little dark magic around it.

Nikki stood on her feets again. The beast in front of her, now totally exposed, emitting an auda of primal strenght and lust. A thought that made her even more wary of her opponent.

Derek
Life: 10

With that, Derek glowed as his body spilt into two as four vine would pull Nikki to the ground as one copy start to suck and lick her pussy while the other shoved it cock in her mouth and made her start sucking on it. There was also a vine rubbing her between her butt cheeks leaving green liquid over them. The holocam was watching this with great interest and view.

Nikki
Life:6
Armor: Removed
Jolly: Available

Nikki was watching her opponent in honest admiration, now thaat he was naked and uncovered, with his virility standing proud in the air. Again, tendrils appeared from the ground, spotting them when it was too late; those dark tentacles pulled hef to the ground, binding her arms and legs on the ground. She emitted a discomforted groan, as she shifted position under their strenght, but his move was far from being completed. Derek in fact started to emit the known black fog.

Soon in front of here there were two beasts. They jumped at her, unable to move, Nikki had to wait for them to move. She watched in silence as a Derek took hold of her head, sliding his shaft into her mouth, while the other disappeared, covered by the one getting blowed. She was puzzled "If i have to make him cum, why he tries to get his arousal?" her mind soon left question aside, focusing on his cock, trying to give hkm as much pleasure as possible.

Realization about where did the other Derek went came soon, as she felt warm breath being puffed to her exposed pussy. She lewdly moaned, her lusty gasp suffucated by the cock in her mouth, as Derek's animslistic tongue lapped at her juicy opening. Sucking at her, lapping at her. She was definitely enjoying this. She cannot deny that. With efforts, she tried to focus not on the long, soft, warm and wet tongue lapping at her, but on the cock in her mouth, trying to gain his pleasure for thr next round.

Derek

Soon Derek was done for that round and he step back as the second copy returned to mist and back into him, He would gave her a few minute to recover before he smirked and set his next attack in motion as two vines shot at her wrapping around her arms and pulling her into him as he rub his cock between her buttcheeks while playing with her breasts and nipples. Her moans were the cherries on top.

Nikki
Life : 5

She blowed him with passion, trying to get her advantage from the situation, hoping not to be publicly pleasuring a fake beast. Eventually both the Dereks decided to let her go, leaving her with empty mouth and slightly reddened cunny.

Mikki fell onto her back as the tendrils disappeared in the air, breathing quickly, she tried to recover before his next attack; but he waited...

With his usual smirk, she saw him opening the attack. Nikki saw again two tentacles tightly grabbed her arms, but not in a painful manner. She expected him to leap on her using again his fingers on her juicy pussy...
Instead, the tentacles dragged her to him, stopping when she was so near to him that she felt his warmth spreading trough the air. Derek looked down to her, groping her breasts, playing with her aroused nipples.

Between her legs, she felt his hard shaft sliding trough her asscheeks, gently brushing her soft skin. Nikki slightly opened her legs, pushing forward her hips, Involuntarily... or voluntarily trying to make him slide in...

Derek

Derek chuckled as he saw her will starting to wain as she began to try and bend over to take his cock in her pussy, he pulled her close and pinched her nipples as he said to her "If you submitted to me now, you would get everything you want right now. You would feel this cock in your pussy and mouth. But we both know you won't, so I will keep entertaining you until you cum"

Nikki
Life:5
Joker: USED

Given her position, Nikki had an idea "...this might be crazy... but i have no other choices..." thought her. Using his distraction in his taunt speech, she bumped her supple bottom against him. His erect cock easily slide in her moist, slick pussy with a lewd noise. She gasped at the sudden, deep insertion. But the plan was another: pushing her strong legs against grownd, she managed to make him fall on the ground... carrying her with him, impaled to his rod.

In the percussion of his cock in her depths given by his fall, she emitted a pained gasp. But her mind was clear; without giving him the time to react, she started to move her hips, clenching her vaginal muscles as much as she could while panting.

While jumping on his erect cock like a proper cocksleeve, she proceeded to caress his testicles, gently holding them and massaging the warm furred spheres in her hand.

While bobbing her supple ass to and fro his crotch, her mind was focusing on bad things, trying to not get too aroused by her motions, an hard task. She emitted soft moans trough her sealed mouth, biting her lower lip, in an attempt to not let her feelings to be heard.

But soon, the lewd sounds coming from her moist pussy and slapping noises from her bottom against his crotch distracted her giving a bolt of incoming pleasure.

Trying not to be at mercy, she quickly dismounted from her puppy-boy with a pant, feeling his hard meat emptying her meatcave. She leaped away from him, admiring his throbbing cock slickened by her own juices.

Catching her breath she decided to try a taunt <<What did i told ya, puppy? Belly in the air ready to be rubbed like the puppy you are?>>

Derek
Life: 6
Joker: Using on next post

Derek was completely unprepared for Nikki assult and by the end of her attack he was panting somewhat before he slowly stood up his cock still fully erect as his precum mixed with her left over juices before he took a deep breath and said "Well Well, I guess your full of surprises but I can tell you really enjoyed the feeling of my cock inside your moist pussy, But getting me on my belly is not a good sign for you love". Derek smirked as the black aura appeared in his eyes and around his cock again.

She panted, trying to ignore the warmth spreading from her pussy; then she noticed Derek preparing his powers. <<If it was not for yoir powers...>> sighed her, almost in an annoyed manner <<...you would have been just a puppy-honey>>

Derek
Joker: Used

Derek chuckled as he said "Well, experience the full power of an Alpha little girl". With that, Derek made his move he sent his vines to hold her in place before he ran up to her and began to suck and nibble on her nipples while also rubbing his cock on her pussy, a vine also appeared from behind and would start rubbing her between her butt cheek and would be prodding her butthole constantly as Derek moved up to nibble at her neck and lick her lips.

He would then kiss her on the lips as he turned to finger fucking her pussy now while the other vine was still prodding her hole and rubbing between her butt cheeks, He then changed the move again by penetrating her pussy and thrusting a little inside it, letting her feel all the barbs of his cock rubbing her pussy walls sending pleasure sparking thought her pussy and body at every thrust, before he kissed her on the lips again. He then ended his attack by force her onto his knee and thrusting his cock into her mouth making her taste the mixture of his cum and her juices.

He then winked at his camara which had caught the whole thing before he snap his fingers freeing her from the vines as he walked back to his postion with a clean cock now.

Nikki
Life: 1

With the usual speed, she found herself trapped again by coward tendrils finding his furry body on her, caressing and tickling her soft skin. She felt his long tongue lapping at her hardened nipples, slurping and gently nibbling them; Nikki was already moaning, her body mercilessly betrayed her.

To her surprise, Derek moved from her niples to her mouth, dragging her in a lusty tongue-kissing. She was surprised, not expecting his lips against her, feeling his tongue pressing against hers, enacting a wild wet dance. His fingers left place for his vitiloty to press against hers, making her moan in his mouth, keeping to play with his tongue. Eventually he withdrew from her mouth, focusing on her pussy, rocking his hips against hers, sending jolt of pleasure with each thrust.

After a pleasurable while, he made her kneel in front of him, pressing his cock into her mouth, coating her tastebuds with his precum and her own juices.

Hesvily panting, he let her go, waiting for the next turn.

Derek

Derek winked at her before he slowly began to walk towards her, he soon then turned it into a run and vanished, he reappeared infront of her and did a low sweep to knock her off her feet and back onto her back. He then walked up to her and went down on her as he began to suck and lick her pussy while his hands reached up to pinch and play with her breasts and nipples. He knew she was ready to cum, and he was going to enjoy it.

Nikki
Life: 0
ORGASM

Pushed down and immediately stimulated, she knew that she lost the match. Mow she was going for the final step and reach her extady. His cold wet nose pushing against her clit as his long tingue swirled into her folds, emitting lewd noises. His hands grabbed her melons, twisting and pinching her nipples.

Her only motions were to move her hands to his fuzzy ears, like an handlebar, enjoying a final ride to her orgasm...

<<...i... You f-reakin'... puh-ppyyyyyyy>>

With those words, her body reached her rocking orgasm, her legs trembling and squishing Derek in between. Her eyes closed, left wandering into the distance...

After few intense moments, she started to breathe heavily. <<Uff...you won, puppy boy. I submit. I am yours to play...>>

Derek licked his lips of her cum as he smiled at her, instead of immediately taking her he instead turn to the crowd and said "Give Nikki a Big hand people, although she lost her first match. She was amazing and I think she'll go far in the WSF". The people cheered for Nikki and Derek winked at her one last time. Now though it was time for her humiliation round, the crowd went silent as they watched the Holocams whirling and recording. Derek walked up to Nikki and put her hands on her breasts as he shoved his cock between them and he also began to finger fuck her pussy again.

She smiled at the crowd "He is not a bad guy, afteral..." she thought.

<<Now let me repay you for your deeds, winner...>> Nikki smiled at him, presenting her body to him. She squished her globes together with his hands, helping in the process.

To her surprise one of his hands returned to pleasure her csusing Nikki to gasp and shudder. <<Whoa there! is very sensitive now...>>

Derek smiled at her as he was doing it rather gentle right now because she was so sensitive which would make this more pleasurable then before, now that he was not trying to make her cum, Derek was going to take his time with her and show her jusy how good a wolf cock will feel in her pussy and mouth later on. He kept thrusting between her breasts as he also kissed her on the lips and said "Why don't you suck it everytime it goes though your breasts?"

His thin lips touched hers, again his long tongue sliding trough their lips. Welcomed this time by her own tongue, willingly kissing him back. When he pulled away, she tried to get him back... but he had other ideas...

So he pushed his thrusts further, while she opened her mouth, welcoming his tip at each thrust, emitting lewd pops.

Derek smiled at her as she took his cock to her lips and he moaned gentle as he said "You like the feeling of an Alpha cock in your mouth. don't ya?". He started thrusting into her mouth faster and harder now as his hand went down to rub her pussy slowly as well. The Holocams were whirling around the two of them, zooming in from time to time to see there bodies move.

Nikki gorgot about the holocams flying around their lewd act, shr forgot of being in worldvision live, of her friends probably watching her giving a tit-blowjow to a beast that fingered her to orgasm...
All she minded now was the cock in her mouth, sliding trough her lips and soft globes; licking its tip, twirling her tongue around, lapping and slurping with greed the salty droplets of pre.

She looked in his eyes, emitting a confitmative moan to his words, closing again her big eyes to enjoy another wave of pleasure coming from his skilled fingers...

Not long after that, Derek blew his massive loud into her mouth, it would be large enough to fill up her mouth. He then gave her some time to swallow and recover before he removed his fingers from her pussy and aimed his cock right at her entrance which he began to start rubbing with his cock while also sucking on her breasts and nipples

She felt his cock tensing in her mouth, slightly bulging and ready to squirt Derek's seed in her throat. Nikki prepared herself while her tongue went in overdrive, trying to push him over the limit.

The first spurt hit her throat, followed by many other thick spurts, her tongue covered in beastial slimy musky saltyness, gulping his extasy and sucking on his rod as to get as much of it directly from his balls.

Nikki let his cock slid from her slippery mouth, panting. With a faint smile she looked at him <<Hey... how whas that, hm?>> with a wink she closed her eyes, gulping again.

Then she saw him to move, change position and slide his cock against her opening <<whoa there! ...how did you... more? ...alteady!?> said her surprised of his durability and stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom