Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Picture Perfect (NSFW) UPDATED

Rook10

Star
So I’m forced to do this revamp on my phone so please excuse the lack of flash and the few typos that make it through the cracks.

About Me
Been on BMR a few years now with varying periods of activity. I’ve had some long running, multipara, multicharacter RPs and I’ve had some quickies that lasted a few hours at most and was maybe half a paragraph per response. I prefer to use PMs as I’m just a tad shy about my writing and also PMs are just easier for me to keep track of. I also use messengers such as Trillian and YIM though I tend to avoid those unless I can dedicate a large block of time to quick back and forths. G-mail is also an option but at that point why not just use PMs? Right? So I realize this the “about me” and you still don’t know much about me yet so let’s fix that. I’m mid twenties, have a full one job and then some. I like to chat, even if we’re not playing feel free to drop me a line. I’ll play devils advocate out of boredom, just pick a side. I’ll give feedback on individual pieces of work you write if you’re cool with that. Flirting....eh. If we don’t have a RP going it’s a little out of place IMO, otherwise it’s all in good fun.

What I Like
F-Lists. Love em, don’t have one, prob won’t get one soon. Why? Lazy, plain and simple. I like to plan a little or a lot before starting an RP and even during if it’s that kind of play. Talk to me OOC, I’m very receptive! I’ll make a small bullet list of top kinks here but please keep in mind that these are not must haves and this list is not all inclusive.
*Big Dicks-love playing characters with big dicks. It’s not a complex thing, I can play average size as well I just think it’s more fun to describe a foot long, wrist thick cock slowly skewering someone than it is to describe a normal dick. I’ll still be descriptive if normal dicks are your thing but this list is about MY likes.
*Cum Play-realistic amounts or unreasonable anime amounts that no normal human being should be able to store inside their body! I wanna shoot it in YC’s hair, tits, face, and all available holes!
*Con- sometimes it seems like everyone in this site wants to be raped. Conversely it may seem like every male player on this site wants some nympho to basically do all the work. I like a balance. A chase can be fun but running sucks. I feel like characters are more authentic when they act like they know what they want. This goes for writers as well. Don’t like the current position? Change things up. Wanna do a time skip? OOC me and we’re gold. Don’t just drop subtle IC hints and hope to god I’ll move in the desired direction. Taaaaaaalk to meeeeeeeeee!

Dislikes
Ok so there’s not a lot I haven’t done done before so if you’re feeling like your kink is too far out there, try me. What I absolutely will not touch are as follows.
*Under 16- this site has rules and I consider those rules to be carried across all mediums. Yes I know the age is 15 but I’m not going lower than 16 for MC or YC and don’t try to split hairs with “well she’s 16 but is really small a petite.” If your character looks or is described to be 12 or younger then I am not your writing partner and I’ll leave it at that.
*MxM- this is nothing against those who like that or live that. Just not my taste, moving on.
*Self harm-I’ve done vore, gore, scat and piss but I will not play out characters or scenes where self harm (cutting) is inflicted. I’m just not comfortable with that. Even hard drug use is really iffy for me.
*Physical abuse- don’t ask me to hit you. Spanking is fine, tit slapping is fine, choking is fine. I’m not marking you/YC up. Just not.

Ok so that’s the unpleasantries let’s put in a blurb about availability. Like I mentioned before, I work a lot. I also have to balance things outside of work like family, education, and fitness. I look at BMR every day but I might not respond for a couple of days. But some days I may also cause your inbox to explode. Flip the coin.

EVERYTHING PAST THIS POINT!!!

This is all old stuff but still relevant. These are not my only plot ideas and the pictures below are not the only characters I will play against. 90% of it is just to spark ideas. “Oh I like that picture of the blonde under the desk, what fits that? Secretary? Co-worker? GF visiting at work?” That kind of thing. So yeah BLUF shoot me a message, I don’t bite....that’s a lie yes I do. XD

EVERYTHING PAST THIS POINT!!!

These are just some plots I come up with on the fly and figure I might as well add them to see if I get any bites. Pics are further down below. QUITE OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS AS WELL!

College Professor
A College professor (MC) is a middle aged single man who is tortured by having to spend all day around beautiful young women. When he notices one of them (YC) is having trouble in class he may grade her assignments a but harsher than others jut to apply pressure and when she comes asking for extra credit he all but asks her to take her clothes off for him. Alternatively it could be the girl's boyfriend who is struggling and she comes on behalf of him in an attempt to help and her 'love' for her boyfriend leads her into the forbidden relationship.

Jackpot
Highschool is a rough time for a lot of people and for MC he's just trying to find his place in the proverbial food chain. So on a dare he asks out one of the prettier girls and school which sets in motion his sexual awakening. Whats more is that she is a twin! (Maybe a triplet?) RP would involve sexual exploration, sharing, trading, rumor mills, and probably cheating.

Culturally sensitive
Another highschool themed idea but with a foreign exchange student who has traded families with my older sister this year. She has heard a lot about america, some of it rather exaggerated, and is eager to discover more if herself.

Practice Wife (Partial credit to SunnyFairview) (Closed)
A medieval plot where MC is a prince and YC is a sort of personal servant whose only real purpose is to be his practice for when he finds his official wife and bears children. This has a lot of different directions it can go such as exploring our characters' relationship after he gets married, them falling in love before he gets married and trying to overcome the class gap or maybe YC accidentally gets pregnant. On that note there would be a lot of pulling out as there is no real birth control for that time period so facials and cum play can be expected kinks for this plot. Another angel to play it would be YC being MC's sister (princess) and when they both come of age they are told they must wed one another and produce children to keep the royal blood line "pure". This would most likely involve less consent than the previous iteration though I am open to ideas.

Please see page 1, post 2 for pictures I find inspiring and if you like we can form something from one of those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom